John, Julie, Jenny and Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't say a word," she whispered into my ear and punctuated it by squeezing my cock and then biting sharply on my ear lobe. She put her other hand around me and started to stroke my chest and stomach. The hand on my cock squeezed and released several times. She then released my cock and slid her hand backwards across my thigh and around to my the small of my back. She then pushed downwards along the cleft in my buttocks between my legs and took hold of my balls. She was now a little to my side and continued to bite and lick at my ear. The hand that had been on my chest slid down and resumed the squeezing on my cock.

There was slap on the other side of the room. Then there were several more. I had no idea who was doing the slapping or where. There must have been more than a dozen before laughter broke out and John must have realised what was happening too.

"I'm so glad you talked me into this," said a voice that I didn't know.

"You're very welcome," said a second that I didn't know either. There were two strange women in the room. My mind was racing and I thought about trying to stop this.

"Shhh," whispered Julie in my ear. "There's four beautiful women in the room. " Between that thought and her hands on my cock and balls, I couldn't really see a down side. Then she was gone. She let go of me and must have walked away. I heard nothing for several minutes.

The next thing I felt was the ropes holding my arms and legs coming loose. This was a relief to say the least. It had been fairly easy to get distracted along the way, but now my arms were seriously tired. I lowered my arms and tried to turn to get some feeling back. I felt someone undoing the ropes at my wrist and tried to hug them. It was Julie.

"Not quite so fast." She said. Some one behind me reached between my legs and grabbed hold of my balls. "We're still in control of this."

"Come with me", she said and started to walk away. That wasn't quite as easy as it sounded. The arm and hand holding my balls was still coming from behind between my legs. With that and still being blindfolded, knowing which way to go and getting there took a bit of guess work and a sort of duck walk. I ended up back in the lounge room and was made to kneel on the floor. There were a few moments and footsteps and whispered conversations before Julie said.

"There is a beautiful woman lying on the floor in front of her. Your job is to please her. If you don't, you'll be tied up and spanked again." As much as some of it had been fun, I had no real wish to go back to the beam and so started to lean forward and grope with my hands to find the waiting woman. I was also very curious as to who it would be. My hands soon touched some naked skin. I thought about how best to do this and before my hands had explored too much, I leant further forward and started to kiss the skin I could feel. I ran my hands outwards from there as kept kissing and licking at the skin in front of me. It was soon obvious that I was kissing just above the hips of someone. My right hand was sliding down her thigh and my left was moving up towards her breasts. I thought it best to take it slowly, so kept both my hands from direct contact with her breasts or pussy and concentrated on kissing across her stomach and hips. I licked into her belly button and then across to her other hip. By now I as sure that this was woman that I didn't know. Well maybe I knew her, but my mouth and hands didn't. I gradually moved upward and started to feel the underside of her breasts. I licked up the side of one breast and moved on to her shoulders and neck. I've always liked kissing women in the shoulder area and always got a good reaction. The angles were a little difficult with her lying on the floor, but she must have been appreciating it and she rolled to the side a little to take herself off the floor. I stayed there for a few moments and then moved to kiss the side of her face. My lips touched her, but they did not touch skin. Instead they touched some material. It was very smooth and soft, so probably silk. She was wearing a mask. I paused for a moment, thinking why would she wear a mask. It's not like I could see her. Surely Jenny and Julie knew who she was. Maybe not. Maybe one of them didn't and she didn't want them to?

Anyway, she soon stopped my contemplation and grabbed my head in hands and kissed me. She pushed her tongue into my mouth and then pulled away. She then pulled my head back to her neck and pressed my lips into her skin. I took the hint. I worked my way down her chest and started to lick and gently nibble at her breasts. My hand worked its way down across her stomach and started to caress the area above her pussy and onto her inner thighs. I moved down between her thighs and grabbed her legs and bent them up. I started to lick the inside of her leg at about the knees. I slowly worked my way back up her legs and finally on to her waiting pussy. I had no problem finding the important spots as they were quite prominent and if I ever strayed too far, she was quick to guide my head back into position. Her orgasm was strong. Her hips thrust up into my face and she tensed her entire body. She bucked back and forth several times before collapsing down. I kept licking at the side of her pussy and her inner thigh. She reached down and grabbed me, pulling me up and on top of her. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me deeply. She then suddenly squeezed me and rolled me to the side. She rolled on top of me and then sat up. She reached between my legs, grabbed my cock and plunged herself onto me. She then started to roll her hips back and forth and then up and down. She was clearly cuming again almost immediately. I wasn't far behind her. With all of the teasing and the surprises of the night, I was quickly ready to shoot and started to moan. This seemed to drive her harder and we both came with a rush. I could feel her pussy squeezing me as I shot time and time again. We both stopped and gasped for breath. She leaned forward and lay down on to me. I hugged her and we lay that way for a while. She stood up and seemed to walk away. However it was only a moment and I felt her hands on my face.

"Spread your arms out." She said. I moved my arms out from body and I felt her place her feet either side of my body, just below my armpits. She then knelt on my shoulders and started to pull my face up. I knew what was going to happen. I was becoming used to getting my sperm back and today seemed to be no exception. She leaned forward and I pressed my tongue into her waiting pussy. I knew instantly that I'd been fooled again. This was not the same woman and this was not my sperm.

"Hi baby." Said Jenny. My wife was on my face and she was dripping John's sperm. I had no real choice but to continue. I was fairly well pinned beneath her and this was my wife. I would do anything to please her and it seemed that this was no exception either. I licked and sucked and did everything I could to please her. She was starting to respond when I felt someone start to handle my cock and balls. They were massaging them around and then took a firm grasp at the base of my cock. I then felt their mouth enclose the head and the start of what would be a wonderful blowjob. As they moved up and down my cock I'm sure I felt the touch of material and I knew that I was getting a blowjob from the woman that I had just been with. She was talented. Between her hands and mouth I was soon hard again and soon ready to cum. Jenny started to cum and was keen to let the whole world know. She's not usually loud, but today she was set to 11 and the neighbours be damned. I love it when she cums and I soon followed. The woman sucking me held her mouth down and tightened her pull on my balls. I came beautifully. I had a vague idea that this time I would be getting back my sperm this time, but it didn't happen. Once Jenny got off me, the mystery woman disappeared and I was left alone for a few minutes. I didn't mind. I was happy just to rest and enjoy it. Eventually, Jenny returned and had me stand up and then led me back to the back room. She sat me on a chair and then took off my blindfold. I blinked and closed my eyes. It took some time to get used to the light again. She kissed me and said.

Wait here. Do not come into the other room. She then turned and walked back out shutting the door after her. I sat and waited and it was quite a while before Julie led John led into the room still blindfolded. She sat him down and removed his blindfold too. He looked exhausted. Julie left again and we sat for a while until both of the ladies returned. They were both still naked and sweaty. It was a beautiful sight.

"We've had a fun time, what about you two?" Said Jenny.

"Overall, I think that it's been a pretty good night." I answered. I thought about it for a while and added. "My arms aren't too pleased, but the rest of me is happy."

John didn't seem that keen on things and didn't really answer even after being prompted by Julie.

"Time to get cleaned up. You two can take the back shower and we'll use the en-suite."

Jenny and I showered and got dressed in the robes that Julie had thoughtfully left for us. The shower was great. Hot water and a wet slippery wife. We had a lot of groping and scrubbing, but no real sex. It was just nice to be that intimate again. When we returned to the lounge John and Jenny had not yet appeared. So we sat on the couch and waited. When they did return, they were both dressed in Tshirts and underwear. John seemed much happier than when they left.

"So whose for coffee and cake," asked Julie. We all sat around and chatted for while and eventually went home.

It was not until we were driving home that I asked Jenny about the women who had been there, but she would not tell me anything about them. The only thing that I learned was that she seemed to know them. She didn't come right out and say it, but it was implied in a couple of things. That left the reason for the mask as a mystery, so I asked about that too. She wouldn't explain that either and instead started to question me on the night.

"How does it feel knowing that someone out there has seen you naked? They've spanked you and fucked you?" It was a weird sort of idea. I could be talking to a woman and not know that it was one of them. The few times they spoke were probably not enough for me to identify voices. Anyone could be standing next to me, re-living there experiences and I'd be thinking that the grin on their face was from my jokes. It would certainly be on my mind.

The next weekend we decided to have a Saturday night at home. We gathered some drinks and snacks and started to get settled on our big couch in front of our tv. There wasn't going to be much on, but that was normal and we both liked just having the company sometimes

"I've got a movie I want to watch." That took me a little by surprise as there'd been no mention of a chick flick. Jenny fed an unlabelled dvd into the player and came back to the couch and snuggled up next to me. She hit play on the remote and the dvd started. It was clearly some sort of home movie and was showing the view as someone walked through a doorway and it into a room. It was John and Julie's lounge room. There was no-one on the screen, so I assumed that either John or Julie was holding the camera. The camera turned and person holding it walked out to the back room and then turned and panned across it. That's when the first shock hit. There in the middle of the room was John and I. Tied to the beams and naked except for the blindfolds.

"Oh really." I said. "Did you tape everything?"

Shh baby. You'll see. The camera woman walked around the room showing full details on both John and I. The scene changed and we were now back in the lounge room. Someone had edited that with a fair degree of skill as there were no jumps or oddities. I suspect it would have been John as he was technically literate guy.

"Who has copies of this?" I asked, starting to be a little alarmed.

"Only Julie. No-one else. " There on the screen were our two mystery ladies, unfortunately it shed no light on their identities as they were both already wearing masks. The masks were fairly ornate with stitching around the eyes, nose and mouth. They also covered the rest of their heads including their hair. So no help there. They were dressed in the same way as Jenny and Julie had been. I realised that there had been a lot of thought put into the evening. They must have planned to film it from the beginning. That's why the masks. They knew we'd see this and didn't want to be identified. The camera panned over them and they looked every bit as good as Jenny and Julie had. I was a little disappointed then. I thought that we might not get the same view of our wives. That was a piece of film that I would love to have. The next scene showed the two ladies from behind as they walked into the back room and to there waiting victims. There I was, and there followed the spanking and groping by Julie right until just after I'd realised that we had company. The scene transitioned to John and his torment. There was John , Jenny and the two women. I watched fascinated as first Jenny and then the two women spanked him and watched and laughed as his erection grew. They ran their hands over him and fondled him. One of the women pinched his nipples and he received many more spanks than had I. The camera moved around John and I happily noted that there were some great shots of Jenny.

That was when the next surprise hit me. During the entire time that this had been happening Julie had been with me. There were three woman on the screen, so who was holding the camera? I asked Jenny.

"Who's the other person?"

I wondered when you'd notice. If you'd been really observant, you'd have seen us all in the lounge room mirror before we walked in. I started to reach for the remote to rewind, but she stopped me.

"Now you'll just have to wait."

The next scene was back in the lounge room. It showed one of the ladies. Jenny was behind her and starting to unlace the straps on her vest. The vest slipped forward and down and a very nice pair came into view. Then Jenny's hands slid round her and replaced the vest. This was exciting. I'd never seen Jenny touch another woman before. In our previous meetings, she'd not touched Julie and she'd never mentioned anyone else. She grasped and squeezed and then she licked the side of her neck. Her hands slipped down from her breasts and went to her hips. As she started to push down her panties the camera moved to the side and I could see Jenny start to kneel and as the panties went down to the knees Jenny leaned in and kissed the woman's cheeks. The scene cut back to the lounge room door. The other mystery woman was leading me into the room. With her hand between my legs and the blindfold, I looked ridiculous. We both laughed. Soon I was on the floor doing my best to please the woman that Jenny had undressed. The camera didn't show the entire of our encounter, but all the important bits were there. Her cuming looked every bit as good as it had felt at the time. So did mine. When she was on top and I came inside her, the camera had pulled back and in a wide shot showed us both pumping for all we worth. Needless to say the memory had it's effect on me now and I was hard in my pants. Jenny had noticed and she started to rub her hand gently across the front and up and down my legs. The camera cut to show Jenny standing above me. She was sweaty and breathing heavy. It focused on her pussy as she descended on to my face and you could see the cum starting to ooze from between her lips. It closed in as my tongue went to work and you could see more and more of John's cum leave her and enter me.

On the couch, Jenny had unzipped my fly and worked her hand into my pants. She'd freed my cock and now had a good grasp.

"This is my favourite bit." She said. She leaned in to me and we kissed. I had to take my eyes of the screen for a moment and when I returned them, the camera had started to pan down my body to where I would be receiving a blowjob from the masked woman. That's when I jumped. I was receiving a blow job all right, but from a masked man not a masked woman. It was a man. The camera showed a naked man sucking my dick. Jenny started to pump me.

"Beautiful isn't it?"

"Oh god." Was all I could say. She lowered her head and started to suck. I watched the screen as I got a blowjob from an unknown man and Jenny was going full throttle on the couch. Needless to say I didn't last very long. My orgasm on the couch was quick and hard. My onscreen self took longer. I watched as Jenny and I came and I was then left on the floor. The camera panned full length on my body and stopped on my face. I looked satisfied. That was probably in distinct contrast to how I looked now. I had so many new questions in my mind. Who was the man? Was that John's sperm or had I been licking a complete strangers sperm from my wife's pussy? Did that matter?

Jenny stopped the DVD and stood up to put it away.

"Aren't we going to watch anything more? "I asked.

"Not now. " There's other things that I want to surprise you with. That certainly didn't help and only added new questions. I started to ask Jenny all these things, but she was as evasive as ever and the only thing that I really learnt was that both of the mystery woman had husbands and they were both present. I had only seen one man, so I assumed that the other was holding the camera.

We hit the bed soon after and I did my best to tickle and tease her, but nothing could get her to tell me any more.

12