Journal Extracts Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Put your cock in her mouth to quieten the bitch down," Max urged and the second guy did just that.

My wife was clearly in her element, sucking one guy's penis while being fucked by the other.

However, the most disgusting event of a sordid encounter occurred soon after the second of the two young guys had fucked her.

"I'm desperate for a pee!" Marie exclaimed squatting down.

Then, with skirt held clear and knees wide apart, my wife urinated into the ground, seemingly oblivious of her audience.

"Look at that, she's pissing like a dray horse," the farmer remarked as the torrent flowed noisily from Marie's body.

There was a round of applause from the three guys when she finished after which they went their separate ways.

It was only then that I discovered Max had been taking photos; having been too absorbed in the action to notice at the time. Holding his camera in front of me he scrolled through the pictures and I was horrified to see pictures of the two young guys in action with Marie, but even worse was the fact that I was visible on the periphery of some of them, watching avidly. Also included on his camera was a short film of my wife urinating.

"If ever you consider disobeying me always remember I have these pictures," Max B said threateningly.

SATURDAY, JUNE 27, 2009.

Back home from probably the worst holiday I've ever had, all down to the repulsive Max B's presence. Marie however thoroughly enjoyed herself but I found it utterly demeaning to spend the week sleeping on the sofa while Max shared my wife's bed. He also made very clear our future roles in his scheme of things. My wife is now his mistress and will remain so for the foreseeable future. Any objections on my part and not only the council, but also the community at large, will be made aware of the situation.

"As far as you're concerned you'll continue to obey me in all things and I'll brook no argument. I'm going to punish, belittle and totally humiliate you, and there's not a thing you can do about it. I've always thought you a toffee-nosed, jumped up bastard and will enjoy bringing you down a peg or two, putting you in your place," he gloated.

Marie is perfectly happy with her role but I face the uncertain future with trepidation.

12