Journal of an Agent Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Satisfied I had done my job to the best possible extent, I pulled my fingers from her and licked them off slowly, savoring the indescribably great taste of her love juices. I climbed up on the bed towards Sarah, laying against her on my side as she caught her breath, her eyes still shut and her blond hair strewn all around the top of her head.

"How was that?" I asked with a grin, knowing EXACTLY how "that" was.

Sarah didn't respond. She simply opened her eyes and smiled then quickly lunged at me, her lips pressing against mine as she threw her arms around my back and pulled me to her, rolling me over so that she landed on top of me. She kissed me passionately with her tongue, stopping to lick her own juices from outside my mouth as the kiss finally broke.

"That had to have been the greatest orgasm of my life," Sarah said. "I can't even think of how I'll be able to repay you,"

"Oh, I'm sure you can try," I said smiling "Give it your best shot,"

Sarah looked at me and smiled wildly, her cute dimples a sharp contrast to the pure lust and animal hunger in her eyes. She pushed me towards the edge of the bed, motioning for me to stand up. I obliged her wishes and stood by the bed, my hands on my hips as I watched her crawl onto her knees before me, the white sheet wrapped around the bottom half of her body as she began to unbuckle my belt and pull down my pants.

My hard cock sprang free, catching Sarah a little by surprise. She wasted no time though taking it into her hand and stroking it lovingly, like a child who had found her favorite toy. I unbuttoned my shirt and now stood naked in front of her, awaiting to see if her mouth was as good as I hoped it was. Sarah had leaned down, just about to take my prick into her mouth when I stopped her.

"Why don't you take off that frumpy sweater? It's kind of a turn off," I said to her, stroking the side of her face as she sat with her mouth just a few mere inches from my dick. Sarah looked up at me and nodded, scooting back on the bed just enough to reach down and yank off the garment, dropping it on the floor beside the bed.

Naturally you can understand that seeing her breasts for the first time, something that millions of men (and I'm sure a few women) would have killed to even have a picture of, right in front of me was almost breathtaking. I had heard rumors and seen things saying her beautiful they were but it's difficult to even describe them here in this entry. A very large C-cup (at least), they hung with the utmost natural hang from her small frame, her brown nipples fully aroused and poking out from her chest like tiny erasers. They were without flaw or blemish, and without a doubt one of the nicest pair of breasts I had ever seen.

Sarah caught me staring at them and her face turned a little red after catching my gaze - she was modest about them! But I didn't want her to feel uncomfortable so I returned my attention to her face and stroked her cheek lovingly as she leaned forward towards my prick. Her lips parted slightly as the tip of my cock passed through them, into the warm and waiting wetness of her mouth. Inch by inch, more and more of my shaft disappeared into her mouth until I felt the head brush against the back of her throat. Sarah gagged a little - she was more rusty than she probably thought - but after regaining her composure let it slip down deeper into her mouth. Sarah's nose was now pressed against my stomach, her breath hot against my skin. Slowly moving her mouth away from me, letting my cock fall out of her mouth like a lazy snake, she licked and sucked the entire way. As it came out of her mouth completely, the tip bumping against her chin as it fell, almost soaking wet, from her tiny little mouth, Sarah paused for a moment. Looking up at me again, she said "Sorry, just had to get the hang of this again,"

Taking my dick back into her hand, Sarah jerked it slowly as she moved her head to the side of it again, licking it like it was an ice cream cone. Her tongue explored the length of my entire nine inches, rubbing from the underside to the top and making sure to tease and satisfy every last nerve ending. Sarah seemed satisfied to sit there all day doing this, again like a little girl enjoying a lollipop, but I wanted something more satisfying. Putting my head on the back of her head, I gently pushed her mouth back onto me, moving her up and down along my cock with her mouth as she sucked harder the more she took in. She responded well to this, enjoying the submissive style roll as I turned her mouth into my sex toy. Make no mistake, I wasn't forcing her to do anything - she just simply enjoyed me being the toolmaker and her mouth the tool.

When we settled into this rhythm, things became much more exciting for both of us. Sarah had moved onto her hands and knees, her head still bobbing back and forth up and down my cock as she sucked me off, her breasts swaying enchantingly beneath her. Sarah bore virtually no tan lines and her bronze body and golden blond hair made her appear to be like an angelic goddess, sent from another world.

Sarah seemed to enjoy the sex-object role she was playing, being totally submissive to my every guiding move. In fact, she seemed to be enthusiastic, trying her hardest to please me. I had always heard how this sort of thing could be a turn on, having a beautiful and willing sex slave at your every whim and beckon, but I now I knew that all those people were right. Just the mental thrill, that slight sense of power over another person, was incredibly erotic. As Sarah sucked on me, the obscene noise of it filling the room as her mouth slurped up and down on my shaft, I felt an orgasm building inside that I knew promised to be incredibly intense.

Feeling the cum start to surge through my balls and about to erupt, I yanked my cock from Sarah's mouth just in time to shoot my load all over her face and waiting mouth. At first it had caught her off guard as I shot stream after stream onto her mouth, nose and even parts of her forehead, but her look of surprise changed to one of delight as she stuck her tongue out wide, hoping to catch as much of my spunk as she could inside her mouth. And there was a lot of it for her to have - I was even surprised as I continued to shoot more and more onto her, a few shots spraying her neck and trickling down onto her gorgeous breasts as the cum left sticky tracks over her nipples. I had to catch my breath as the orgasm finally subsided and looked down to find Sarah to be a completely sticky mess, almost her complete face coated in my sticky juice.

Sarah stuck her tongue from her mouth and licked all around her lips, taking a big gob into her mouth. "Yum. I think that we could call it even now, what do you say?"

"Nope, I think I'm still ahead. I'm going to have to do something to catch you up, since we are keeping track of all this stuff you know," I said with a grin. Sarah wiped her face mostly clean of the cum streaks, leaving the remainder on her chest for it to drip off her perfectly formed body and returned to her hands and knees kneeling position.

My cock was still incredibly hard and despite the orgasm I just had, showed no signs of softening up any time soon. I wasted no time sliding the head of my dick quickly into Sarah's pussy, opening her up wide as my shaft entered her. Her two years without a man had made her pussy incredibly tight, almost giving it a virginal feel. Sarah breathed a heavy sigh of contentment, happy I suppose to have a dick back in her. Whatever the case was, we both were enjoying ourselves greatly. I took hold of her hips and began to fuck her doggy style, her cute ass bumping against my stomach as I leaned hunched over her, sliding my prick in and out at a good pace. Sarah threw her head back over her shoulder to watch me fuck her, her eyes never leaving the hypnotic motion of our hips bumping into one another.

"Oh God!" she moaned. "I had forgotten how great this feels!"

I said nothing, continuing to fuck her harder and harder. Sarah responded with great gusto, egging me on by tightening her inner pussy muscles and thrusting her ass hard back against my strokes in and out of her. I reached my hand under her smooth, flat stomach and took hold of one of her breasts, kneading it in my hand like a soft, heavenly ball of dough. Holding her hip tightly now with one hand, our force seemed to be reaching it's peak. The bed rocked violently on it's slats now, shaking back and forth from our motion. We were oblivious to this of course, especially Sarah, lost in some pleasure world as we continued to make love.

Then without warning, I felt Sarah's body begin to tense up and shake slightly under me. She let out a loud cry of "AHHHHHHH!!!" and then her arms gave way, sending her face first into the bed, her pussy spasming uncontrollably from such an intense orgasm. The time off from sex must have had a far stronger impact on her than she thought, I thought to myself. Sarah lay heaving on the bed, her tits crushed against the sheet, her mouth frozen in an indefinable shriek of pleasure and her ass still thrust into the air, where I was busy sawing in and out of her tight little pussy.

I climbed further up the bed and positioned myself so that I could push into her with an even greater stamina, making sure to leverage myself perfectly so that I could still rub against her swollen and aroused clit with my strokes. This shift in position caused Sarah to come once again, albeit a smaller orgasm, as I felt her juices once again come sopping out onto my cock. Sarah lay almost motionless now, too tired to keep up the pace but not wanting such hot sex to end. I felt the same way, but after about ten minutes of going at it like this, the tightness of her cunt was just too much and I felt my second orgasm of the afternoon come rushing out, shooting streak after streak of white hot cum against the inner walls of Sarah's cervix and womb. She could only cry out hoarsely as I came, her own orgasm and pussy spasms finally subsiding.

I made sure I was done cumming and finally let my dick slip from inside of her as I collapsed onto the bed next to her. Sarah didn't say a word, simply rolled over next to me, her arm draped across my chest and fell into a deep and exhausted sleep. I thought to myself that I should probably go, but then I felt a wave of tiredness over take me as well and I slipped into my own state of blissful unconsciousness.

I awoke a few hours later, able to tell I had been asleep that long by the quickly arriving dusk that descended over the horizon of the water out the window beside us. Sarah still slept, her whole body now laying against my own, her freshly fucked pussy pressed against the side of my leg as she laid her left leg over my own right.

Careful not to wake her, I slid off the other side of the bed and covered Sarah up with the as much of the sheet that wasn't cum stained that I could. Dressing, I slipped quietly out the bedroom door.

To my surprise, the house was empty. Sarah's car, a cute little sports thing that I had seen when I first arrived was gone, my guess being Freddie had taken it to go run some errands or something. I only hoped that he wasn't out causing more trouble - then again if he was, I'd get a chance to fuck Sarah again I thought to myself with a smile. I rummaged through the fridge quietly, taking out a bottle of water and was about to go when Sarah appeared in the hall door way.

She looked sleepy and tired, the only thing she was wearing being the sweatshirt over her chest, going completely bottomless otherwise. Her hair looked frazzled and probably needed some washing to get the cum out of, but still amazingly she managed to look rather sexy standing like that.

"You're going?" Sarah asked. I couldn't tell from her voice if she wanted me to stay or was just asking the fact casually, like one might ask "Is it raining outside?"

"Yeah, I need to. I have to get back to the office and get some shit done," I said, opening the water to take a sip. It was cold and tasted great as I felt the coolness of it trickle down my throat.

"I understand. You have to be out there fighting off those nasty studio heads and all," Sarah said, walking towards me. "But hey, just remember," she said, standing on her tip toes to give me a kiss on the cheek. "If you ever want any more of this," she continued, pulling my hand down to her fiery hot snatch. "You know where to come,"

I gave her a kiss goodbye on the cheek as well and told her that I would keep that in mind. She watched me exit the front door into the growing darkness. I walked to my car and thought about how wild the last forty-eight hours had been: I'd fucked one of the hottest stars in the world in Jennifer Lopez, ran half naked through an arena after her husband saw us, only to get out alive and find out I had a twin sister. To make things even MORE interesting, I paid off a gay male hooker with two million dollars not to tell that he had been bitch slapped around AND managed to bang Buffy Summers not even an hour later.

I couldn't help but chuckle to myself and wonder how wild life was, what it had in store for me in the next few weeks. How foolish I was, looking back on it now, to wonder about the future but to not worry about the past. For if I had been paying attention on the way to my car, I surely would have seen the person standing behind a palm tree in Sarah's yard, silently clicking away photos that tracked my every move. How much simpler life would be if I had only looked that way - but I can't regret things now, not yet. For that part of the story has not been told...

CHAPTER 24: Julia Stiles