All Comments on 'Journey into Melanie's Reality Ch. 02'

by Scotsman69

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Oh Scotty!!!

A romance that is a romance, about real people and not just about descriptions of sex - though they are here, and are very arousing.

The description of Sandy's relationship with Melanie's family rings so true. And the strapon scene!!!!!!!! I've never used one on anyone, but I was there, and I want to now.

More and soon please. J x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Exquisite

A beautiful second chapter, Scotsman, exquisitely crafted. The depiction of the children is first class, and the sex scenes are , as always, loving, powerful and arousing. Utterly delightful, all of it. I look forward to the next chapters with lust and enthusiasm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
So achingly tender

It's amazing the kind of emotion that's been packed into this piece. I find myself coming back to it again and again. This is just so perfectly written that each word demands a heartfelt reaction from the reader. Your development of the characters, all of them, is at the highest level. Oh, and the sex is explosively beautiful. I look forward to the next chapters with keen anticipation.

EuridiceEuridicealmost 14 years ago
Stunning!!

FIVE STARS!!! 

Scotsman, you are truly the master of raw emotion!! I'm finding myself physically and emotionally drawn into this story, hanging on every delicious word. Your characters are so complex and believable - compelling and full of depth. I can barely look from the page. Thank you for two stunning chapters.

pinksugaredpinksugaredalmost 14 years ago
Appreciation...

This really is very good. It's incredibly well written, for a start; nothing turns me off more than poor spelling and grammar! (I wish I were joking.) When I saw that there are more in the series I nearly came in my panties. (Not joking.) I really can't wait to read more!

micecelfmicecelfalmost 14 years ago
Multiple Thankyous

Your story is perfectly crafted; an absolute joy to read! Thank you. Thank you for posting such stories so that others may enjoy your skillful writing. I have never tried a strap-on, but you made it sound so erotic that I want to do that with my man. Thank you for inspiring me.

delightdawndelightdawnover 13 years ago

Such a lovely place to step back into.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You made my pussy so wet

I need more. Pretty please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More please!

Goodness. I absolutely love the story but what happens next!?!? I want to see more! More more more! Make a second chapter or something otherwise I'm going to complain long and loudly. Anyway. Loved it!

yukiko6yukiko6over 13 years ago
Very beautiful

Oh, what a beautifully written, well constructed story. I'm so into what Sandy plans on doing for happiness, and how Melanie will play into this. I love your writing style...very unique and emotional. Thanks for posting and I can't wait for chapter 3!!

SwiverGuySwiverGuyover 13 years ago
I want chapter 3!

I love your stories about Melanie and Sandy. The intensity of their love for each other is a joy to read.

I especially loved the strap-on scene at the end. It gives the Golden Rule 'do unto others as you would have them do unto you' a whole new meaning!

Anyone who wants to improve their writing would do well to study your work closely--I certainly will.

ejlsejlsover 13 years ago
Complete

Complete undying love - this is the couple that was meant to be.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous