All Comments on 'Journey of a Cuckold Ch. 11'

by vyasya

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
nice 2 c u

welcum back. pl complete u r other story also

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great job! More please!

Great job! Ur stories are always my favorite! Cuckolds without losing their wives love! Intelligent and well written! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Welcome Back

Finally after 2 long years :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
thank you

i'm glad you continued this with pratik. hope to read more soon. fantastic job. i love the indian cast. Pls continue the neighbor one if possible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
wow

thanks a lot for coming back. now don't wait another 2 years for part 12. post it right away.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
very good series

the series was awesome.. one of the best i read... but its time to end it.. this chapter was a bit boring..

i wish you would start a new one.. really looking forward to a new one...

thanks for the great series

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Awesome

One of the best writers around at lit. Great to have u back.

Now only if u can start the disgusting neighbour series as well with a new chapter..... Would that be asking for too much now ? ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Haha that was bad

He left her and went to Denver alone. Who would stay with the cunt? Badly done drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Expect a little more details on the affair with Dolly, this is the first time Sameer gets a taste of someone other than Rohini, that is outside the swap! Also more details should be given in the form of dialogues on Mayuri's reaction to the romantic affair when she comes to know about it! This can't be finished in a single paragraph, it is a junction where for the first time Mayuri will feel threatened about her marriage if she wants her marriage to continue while cuckolding her husband! She will not feel threatened by Rohini because of her low sex drive as she have been made to believe, and also because they are both in the plan for Mayuri becoming a mistress of Shrini! It's actually very important to find how she reacts and how she handles the situation!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Dolly

There can be no moral grounds Mayuri can have anything to say about Sameer and Dolly affair, it was she who opted for an open marriage instead of a swapping, so how can she question affair with Dolly? In an open marriage relationship is not bound to Rohini alone!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservyasya@vyasya
993 Followers
I had issues with access to my email accounts. If you were trying to reach me in the last couple of months and didn't hear back from me, please reach out again or simply provide feedback with your email id on this site. Please don’t read my stories if you don’t like strong cu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES