All Comments on 'Joy, Pain, and All Between'

by LilMami07

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Nice

Good start.

PennLadyPennLadyalmost 15 years ago
Interesting start

Not quite sure exactly what I think here. I like the set up, but with Skylar's attitude, I'm not sure why anyone would be attracted to her. I guess we need to know more about her relationship with her mother/parents... and although I get the slang... I dunno. Takes away from it for me. But I'm curious to see more.

soularsoularalmost 15 years ago
Good start!

I'm so glad you decided to put your work out there for others to view. Kudos to you. Sklyer definitely seems like a handful, so I wonder if this new tutor will get the best of her, lol. Very interested in seeing how this plays out. Thanks.

darkfaerdarkfaeralmost 15 years ago
INTERESTING! ME LIKES!!!!!!!

The story is good. I like it!!! Please update soon I would love to know what happen. Is she in college or high school?

6ftOverground6ftOvergroundalmost 15 years ago
Interesting So Far, But...

I think this is a great start to what could be a great series. The only thing that gives me pause is the lead character's verbage. I understand you want to get the point across that she may be a little "hood", but I found myself stumbling over all the broken English on that path to getting your point across. Unless that is part of your plot and she will improve her grammar as she goes along...? Just a thought.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOalmost 13 years ago
ROlling

I like the flavor so far, let's check out the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great start!

Reading this now and that opening line is hilarious (if you know Spanish!)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous