Neighborhood Wives: The Aftermath

Story Info
Can the marriage survive the fallout from the sex club?
31.7k words
3.56
100.3k
79
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my take on the aftermath of Neighborhood Wives: Maddie written by KickSaveAndABeauty. After reading it, I felt there was a further story about what happened next. Unfortunately, there was no sequel to read so I finally decided to do it. I have read many stories here and always thought about writing one. For some reason, this story hit me and made me sit down to write that story.

Hopefully, you will enjoy it. While it may be better to read the original first, there is sufficient reference to the events that you should be able to follow the direction of this story. Basically wife "fulfils" husband's alleged fantasy but not having included him in the planning, he is shocked at the events which unfolded and is angry to say the least. This is the fallout/aftermath.

My grateful thanks to Der Herrenwolf for his patience and guidance.

The aftermath -- Sunday day 1

On arriving home to find that Maddie had not returned, Jay was bitterly disappointed. He thought his circuitous route home would mean she would be there, and they could talk about what had happened and why! All through the drive home, he had tried to understand his feelings but still he couldn't. Jay saw the answer machine light blinking and played the message. Maddie's happy voice and the message it contained did nothing to calm him down. To hear her saying she was going to another sex party the next weekend was another knife to his tortured soul.

He blamed himself for not being more assertive, not telling her how he felt and his craven cowardice in allowing Jacqui to lord it over him -- "that he was a controlling husband." He never thought he was, but was he?

He was racked with guilt especially with what he later did to Jacqui. That just wasn't him, but what was the alternative. He thought that was the worst thing you could do to someone you cared about. How he hated her now! But every time he came close to admitting to himself that he was to blame, Maddie's face popped up. The face of Maddie as she faced him, one he had never seen before, which confirmed that he had been set up, the sheer contempt for him, that she no longer wanted or needed him. But WHY!

He went to his lonely bed, but the smell of Maddie was there and try as he might, he couldn't rid himself of those images of Maddie with Jacqui and Maddie with Kirk. He tossed and turned, his mood becoming darker and darker, both at Maddie and at himself.

Eventually, he decided to give up and got up. There was still no sign nor word from Maddie. Was she still fucking someone? Who was that whore? What did he do wrong? What did he call his wife? Why? His friends did this! His thoughts were so random, he needed to get himself together. What was he going to do?

Jay prided himself at being meticulous in his attention to detail. That is why his was a successful business, customers liked that he went out of his way to ensure they received the best possible support. He knew his staff could handle everything for the next few days as he needed the time to sort out his own life. As it was around 7.30am, he called his assistant Cheryl hoping she would be awake. She was and noticed immediately that something was terribly wrong, as his voice was dull, monotone and there was no life in him at all as he told her he would be taking a couple of days to sort a problem out. Cheryl asked if Maddie and the kids were alright, but he told her he couldn't say anything just now. Cheryl said she would look after the shop but to call her if he needed anything; anything, anytime, she would be here for him.

Cheryl's mention of the kids cut through to his heart. What was he going to tell them? He knew his parents would be up to call them but what should he say. As he picked up the phone, he saw his hand trembling, his eyes were filling with tears, could his life get any worse? Mum answered the phone and he asked if they could look after the kids for another couple of days. His mum said "they would love to but what was the problem? Is Maddie okay?" Jay just said the evening had gone terribly wrong and they had some stuff to sort out.

Mum wasn't so easily fooled, she knew him too well, though she had never heard that hurt and anger in his voice before. "Jay" she said, "I can tell you are hurt, don't do anything rash just now. Look through your emotions and try to leave the anger to one side. Focus on what is good and what you want to sort out with Maddie. Don't put all the blame on yourself, you can be too accommodating sometimes. Remember we are here for you and the girls. We love you Jay!"

Jay knew he thought better when he was doing something physical, so he went to his yard as he knew it needed a good going over. Normally, he would have waited till later but with his "friendly" neighbors fucking him, he decided to just start and if it ruined their sleep in, so what! He also resolved not to call Maddie; she was involved in setting him up so she needed to make the first move or on Monday his move would be to his lawyer.

As he entered his shed to get his tools, his ordered world showed him where there were tools missing. The good guy Jay would often lend tools to his friends. Being meticulous he kept a record and knew that both Dan and Mike had tools of his. They would be told to return them, or he would use them to give them an extra asshole for what they had done to him and his kids.

As he began cutting the lawn, his thoughts returned to his mum's words, "don't put all the blame on yourself, you can be too accommodating sometimes." Where does he begin to sort out his feelings? He couldn't focus on anything until he went back to the beginning of their relationship.

"When Maddie and I first got together, it was magical. I know some don't view love at first sight as true love, but since I first saw her, I loved her with all my being. Each day, that love grew. But, today, what was left?

"To be honest, I thought I had the best marriage and certainly sex life of all my friends as whenever they spoke about theirs, Maddie and I were certainly more frequent, more willing and more adventurous. Our box of sex toys was well used, whether it was bondage, light spanking, or using toys on her or me. She could cum and cum and when she had you in her, her cum would force you to cum, there was no way to hold back. At parties she would flirt and sometimes a bit of pierced boob or panties could be seen but never did it involve others. Afterwards the sex was always so hot.

"We roleplayed safely, just involving us. My particular favorite was when she played a hooker and me her John. I booked a motel room and as the desk clerk was a friend of mine's son, who Maddie didn't know, I told him about my plan with Maddie and he eagerly agreed to look disdainfully at her and me, obviously creepy client bringing a hooker back. Not an unknown occurrence at that motel. Well, it had to fit the bill. I was sure that would get her off.

"I set off to the bar, nervously yet excited, and saw her on a bar stool next to the bar. Two men were around her obviously hoping to engage her services. I stood outside watching for a few minutes. Her skirt was high up her thighs and I wondered what they could see. Her top left little to the imagination and I'm sure they both had erections seeing her puffy hard nipples standing proud.

"Before they got too excited - and me, - I went in and she calmly stood up, said her goodbyes as her "date" had arrived. "How are you John?" she said as she came over to me. I played along, "all the better for seeing my favorite girl, I know the next couple of hours will be the best of my life" as I placed my hand on her ass and walked her out of the bar.

It was only then I realized that I almost wished she had brought them with her. Was I sick?

"Maddie cuddled into me on the way to the motel, she said that the men had seen her and were convinced that she was a hooker. I said she was definitely dressed for the part. One of them had been looking at her, probably up her skirt as he was seated at a nearby table. When she said, "I'm sure it was when he saw I wasn't wearing panties, he came up to me." She had to tell them she had a booking but maybe next time if she was free. I was amazed and still hadn't processed that she was not wearing panties when she said she was "flowing down her legs."

"I hurried her to the motel where true to his word, the desk clerk, looked her up and down with that dismissing sneer of those better than you and rolled his eyes shaking his head at me. If she saw his eyes, she would have seen the lust in them. When we moved to the room, she was even more aroused, that sneer just made her fantasy role complete.

"Once in the room, she became all business, asking me what I wanted. I said her whole body and all openings. She named the price and I paid her. After she put it in her purse, she pushed me onto the bed and began a slow erotic striptease. To be honest, there wasn't a lot of tease, she only had her sheer top and the micro skirt to take off but by the time she did, I was harder than I had ever been. She then performed a lap dance for me, knocking away my hands whenever I tried to touch her as she ground herself onto me. My trousers were soaked by her pussy juices, I had never seen her that wet and she is normally wet! I told her if she carried on, I would come in my pants.

"She just smiled and began stripping me. When she had me naked, she mounted the bed and looking into my eyes began to give me a blow job. It was like being attached to a suction pump as she stroked me, running her mouth up and down my shaft, teasing the bit underneath the head before driving it down into her throat. All the time her eyes never left mine, her lust, her love was fully on display and in what appeared to be no time, I came and came. I thought I would never stop cumming.

"Afterwards, she used her whole body to massage mine. Her tits caressed me from head to toe and by the time she was back to the middle she found something remarkably hard blocking her path. She took the obstacle in her stride as she lowered herself onto me and began to fuck me for all she was worth. Her pussy muscles were squeezing and releasing me. It was like she had found an extra hand from somewhere. Despite, just cumming a few minutes before, I was close already as she began grinding her pussy and clit down on me. We came together and I'm sure everyone in the motel knew that!

"'Two down, one to go, stud," she said. Every cell in my body tingled, I had never felt so sated after sex but still she wasn't finished. "I pride myself on giving value for money and honoring our contract" as she began using her mouth to revive the newly dead. Her resuscitation technique should be used in emergency rooms as despite doubting that I would be able to get an erection in a week, let alone an hour, she soon had me hard again. She reached into her purse and took out some lube which she used on us both. She got onto her back and held herself open for me. "Fuck me stud" she said as she placed my cock at her back entrance and I just shoved fully into her.

"As I fucked her, she shouted for me to pound her, to make her mine. I did and my cardio workout was through the roof. This time I held on as she had one, two, then three massive orgasms as I varied from rubbing her clit, her boobs or fingering her pussy and G spot. She started to really fuck me back. "Come now" she said so I pounded even harder and soon felt my cum as though it was coming from my toenails as I slammed into her. She came at the same time and we collapsed together on the bed.

"I don't know how long we lay wrapped together like that, but it seemed like ages. When we recovered, we showered and dressed together. She had had me bring a bag for her from home. I was surprised when she put on her panties and asked why? She calmly said she was a wife, not a hooker!

"We went home and over the next few days we would speak about it. I asked about her fantasies and told her that if she asked for them openly and honestly, there were few things I would deny her. One of those was probably involving others as I had seen friends play around and that seldom worked out. If we played together, just us, no one could be hurt. She agreed with me on that but would never despite all my attempts, tell me her fantasies.

"We had other roleplays which were just as successful if you judge by being unable to breathe or feel your balls ache for days afterwards. I thought we were happy. I did suggest she dress a little bit more fashionably, not slutty, but show herself off as she is the most beautiful woman on the planet as far as I am concerned. She never did until I had the misfortune to run into Dan and his manipulative wife Jacqui."

The yard was tidy now apart from the corner, they and the girls were going to plant vegetables there, but would they get to do that now. He needed a drink and made his way to the kitchen for some coffee. As he drank, he looked out and saw the pile of logs which needed to be chopped for the fire pit or the wood burner. It was a job he normally put off until it was needed or if he was in a bad mood and wanted to get it out of his system. Still no word from Maddie and while his thoughts were slightly more organized, his mood was getting even darker especially the longer Maddie took to contact him.

After the coffee he headed to his shed and took out his axe. He was just at the pile when the back gate opened but instead of Maddie it was Dan. Talk about picking a bad moment! "Hi Jay" was all Dan got out when Jay told him to "fuck off!" Jay told him he loaned his tools to friends and they were no longer friends. Have the tools back today as if he came for them, he would use them to give Dan a new asshole! Dan had never seen Jay look so mad and believed him. He tried to speak but Jay just gripped the axe tighter, so with discretion the better part of valor, Dan headed home extremely worried by Jay's reaction and what was about to happen.

Once home he told Jacqui who was all for going around and sorting Jay out. Dan stopped her and told her it was all her fault. She broke the agreed plan. Maddie was supposed to have been dropped off at her home, to make love to Jay and cement their love. She wanted to taste Maddie's pussy again so brought her home. Jay wasn't placated by Maddie he was getting angrier as Maddie wasn't there and that was all on Jacqui. Dan had never stood up to her before and she was scared. Her plan couldn't have gone wrong. She decided to call Jamie and see if she could help.

As she called Jamie, she could hear the rhythmic tempo of the logs being split. There was no let up. She knew anger was fueling this. What was wrong, she was sure she had him last night, uptight Jay. He had furiously wanked off onto her face though he had seemed really fucking angry just before he did it. She had thought he was beginning to accept what had happened and would calm down.

Apparently not! Jacqui told Jamie what had happened, and Jamie was as shocked as she was initially but then remembered Maddie's face as she spoke with him as Kirk fucked her doggy style. When she asked what had happened when Maddie went home, Jacqui told her she had brought her to her home as she wanted to play later.

"Fuck's sake Jacqui, no wonder Jay is mad, he thinks she's still fucking everyone."

She had to speak with Jay and told Jacqui she would call her straight back.

Jamie thought quickly about how she should speak with Jay. She didn't want him to know she knew he was still angry about last night. She decided to go with the happy to have met them and hope he was looking forward to their party next week where she had a surprise for him. She called him and let the phone ring as Jacqui had said he was working in the yard. Finally, he answered the phone.

"Hi," was all she got out.

Jay screamed down the phone at her, "I hope you are all happy, you lied to me, you deceived me, you humiliated me and betrayed all my trust and friendship so you could get into my wife's panties. Did you even think of the damage you are causing to our girls? Did it even cross your mind I wasn't into that? Of course, it did otherwise you would have told me. Friends don't do that. We cannot be friends, don't come near me. The only reason you aren't all dead is that that would cost my girls both their mum and dad. Now fuck off!"

As he rang off, Jay thought that he really needed an old-fashioned phone as that would have been far more satisfying slamming the handset down. He went back to finish the logs.

Jamie was in shock. She had never heard Jay like that, the anger in his voice and the malice contained within it was primeval. When he mentioned his girls, she could hear the agony in him. She broke down into tears. Kirk came to her and held her. She told him what Jay had said and he flinched. It was true they had never given any thought to the consequences of their actions. Maddie had to see him now before his anger grew further, so they called Jacqui.

Maddie had been having the sleep of the dead before a relentless, bang, - bang - bang - broke through Morpheus's window. What the hell was that noise? Where was she? This wasn't her room and where was Jay? What was that smell? As her brain fog cleared, she realized that she was at Jacqui's, but the plan was for her to fuck Jay. She realized the rank smell was her. As her thoughts went to last night, she remembered being high while Kirk was fucking her, that she had looked at Jay, about to ask him to join them but whatever he saw caused him anger and pain but what was it? He'd left when they had finished but she had been so high on the sex she had sex with many men and women for several hours at least. The plan was for her to go home and fuck Jay to death so why was she here?

She looked out the window and saw the reason for the banging noise. She saw Jay splitting logs. He was covered in sweat and there was no doubting that he was way beyond angry. She thought she heard him call out their names as he split the logs. For the first time, Maddie thought, "What have I done?"

She made her way downstairs and saw Dan and Jacqui speaking quietly in a corner of the kitchen. They looked worried. "What am I doing here? I was supposed to go home and fuck Jay to death but all I can see is him, splitting logs with a gusto. It looks like he's using our names as he splits the logs almost as if he's cutting our heads off." She made it sound light-hearted but when Dan told her about his encounter with Jay, Maddie was devastated, what had she destroyed?

Just then Jamie called. As they all listened, Maddie's heart sank even further. All she heard was lied to, deceived, humiliated, betrayed. Maddie's mind went back to what was happening just before Jay stormed out. He was watching her face, was there something on it that offended him? She asked them all what was on my face before Jay left. Jacqui said she was on the other side so didn't see Maddie's face.

Jamie said, "Maddie do you want the truth?"

"Yes!"

"If I said your eyes and face said to Jay, FUCK YOU that would be mild."

Maddie just broke down, her tears streaming down her face. Her marriage, her girls, her life with Jay, all ruined. She needed to see him and try to put things right. It was then the final blow came. Jamie said at least he didn't know about the party we planned for next week.

Maddie screamed "No!"

She remembered being so high and so keen to repeat her experience but with Jay participating, she had phoned home and was surprised he didn't answer so she left a message on the answering machine. Jay knew.

123456...9