Judith Loves Salt Lake Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin was taking his clothes off like they were on fire. His cock was already at full attention, but it looked like he fell face first into Judith's cunt. The man was intense about it. I not even sure he was taking time to breathe down there. The slurping and sucking sounds were loud and Judith had cum twice in about as many minutes.

"My God, Kevin. Don't you get to eat pussy at home?" Judith asked him.

"Not like this one. Do you mind if I keep going?"

"Take you time, Kevin, take your time."

Meanwhile, Judith was smiling at me in my chair and all I could think about was that Dave had his nasty cock in her not that long ago. Then I got a little tickled at myself when I thought about asking Kevin if he wanted fries with that. But, Judith was loving the ride. She came a couple of more times before coaxing him up between her legs to fuck her.

Kevin went crazy at that as well. Judith guided his cock into her pussy and Kevin just started pumping into her with long hard strokes. The long hard strokes turned into short, quick strokes and Kevin got to dump his load in my wife instead of his this time. There wasn't any pause or small talk. Kevin climbed off Judith and started putting on his clothes.

No talk of wanting seconds. He did go on while he dressed about getting the fuck of a lifetime. But, most of all, I think Kevin got hit with a strong case of guilt. Maybe his wife's fucking couldn't compare with Judith, but he just cheated on his wife, and I think that was really bothering him. On the other hand, I think he would ditch his wife in a heartbeat if he thought he could fuck Judith the rest of his life.

Old Kevin didn't even hang around to see me get my turn. Which was a relief, because I sure wasn't going to fuck her. I had a couple of stories all made up, but sure didn't need them. Judith was ready to take a shower and try one more time after lunch.

One more time after lunch worked out to be easier than we thought. We went to a little spot on Broadway to eat and there was a waiter that Judith took a liking to right away. This guy was one that from his build, worked out a lot, was ruggedly handsome and only in his early twenties.

Judith kept up the small talk with the guy. When she commented on his big hands he told her he had big feet, too. The waiter made a couple of comments about her having nice boobs and being kind of forward for a Mormon woman with her husband along.

"So, it is true in your case?" Judith ask him.

"You mean the big hand, big feet thing? Yeah, it's true."

"How true?"

"About nine inches true. Are you flirting with me?"

"Probably, I guess you are into women, I mean being a waiter and all, I wasn't sure."

"Yeah, I'm into women. I'm into women several times a week. What do you think of that?"

"How would you like to be into this woman? Nine inches into this woman."

"What about him?" pointing to me.

"Oh, he's okay with it. He'll be in the room just to be sure I didn't just pick up someone that might hurt me."

I just smiled and shrugged my shoulders and waved my arms about. The waiter said the lunch was on the house. I didn't even need my "Will let you fuck my wife or food" sign.

"By the way, what's your name?" my wife asked the waiter.

"It's Kevin. I work to 2 PM then I have to be back at 5 PM."

Judith gave the new Kevin our room number and told him to stop by at about 2:15 PM. We finished the meal. Judith kept flirting with Kevin until almost 1:30 PM. Then we went to the room to wait. Judith's panties were drenched in juices. Mostly her own. Some from Kevin number one.

The knock on the door came exactly at 2:15 PM. I let Kevin in and offered him a seat. Judith was sitting on the bed, still wearing her Mormon shirt and pants.

"So, how do you want to do this? I show you mine you show me yours?" Kevin asked.

"Sure," Judith replied, taking off her shirt over her head."

"Not fair," Kevin stated after taking of his shirt. You still have a bra on."

"No problem. I'll spot you a bra." Judith unhooked her bra and let the cups fall from her tits.

"Nice, really nice. Outstandingly nice!" Kevin ogled as Judith took off her pants.

"Got me again," as Kevin took off his pants to reveal he went commando. A nice size cock stuck our from his pubic hair.

"Again, no problem. I wouldn't want panties to come between us." Judith slipped her panties over her feet and kicked them on the floor. Then she leaned back on the bed and opened her thighs. "What do you think now?"

"I think this is way the hell better than I expected. You are one hot lady." Kevin's bragging about a nine inch cock didn't seem to be an exaggeration as his cock started to grow out and harden. It did, however, have an unusually large head. The shaft was about the size of mine, but the head of his cock looked like a tennis ball or an apple on a stick.

"Wow, I can't wait to see how that feels in me. I would try to suck it, but I think I ruin my jaw on that thing."

Kevin was a good looking man. He was handsome and had a chiseled body from his workouts. And, there was that nice nine inch cock with the oversize head. He looked like he could model for the cover of a romance novel.

"If you think you are ready, how about coming over here and fucking me?" Judith was flat on her back on the bed. Her tits barely flattened on her chest and she had her legs open showing Kevin a woman ready to take in his dick in her cunt.

My angle wasn't the best to see, but Kevin crawled between Judith's spread thighs and pointed that odd size cock head at her slit. Judith grabbed his cock right behind its head and guided it into her. Kevin gave it a push and Judith groaned a little bit as in went right in with no foreplay or pushing and shoving trying to get it to fit.

"Wow, Honey!" Judith turned to me. "This feels so different. His cock is thick as it is, but the head is really spreading me out in there. It's like a nine inch cock with a head that should be on a much larger one. Oh, oh, uuhhhh, shit, oh fuck, it's making me cum already. Don't stop, keep going. I'm cumming on your big headed cock."

"What's the rule here? I was excited that you let me bareback you. Is it okay for me to cum inside you?"

"Yes, any time. Cum in me any time, all you want. Fill me up. Shoot you load in my cunt. Spray you sperm inside me ..."

That put Kevin in express mode. He started stroking into Judith. Judith was making a lot of noise. Their fucking was making a lot of noise. Then they both started cumming. I think Kevin was impressed. I know Judith was having a too good a time for it to end so soon. Kevin stayed on top of Judith, rocking his hips slightly. Judith was stroking his back and ass cheeks. Kevin started rocking a little harder.

Judith was the first to speak. "Kevin? Are you getting hard again inside me."

"I guess so. This is some really good pussy."

The went slow and started kissing each other. Judith is more into fucking than kissing, but this time she was really getting into the kissing. This kid was the best looking man I had seen Judith with and she seemed to notice it herself ... a lot. They kept fucking for about another half hour, never stopping the kissing, never hurrying the fucking.

Then as if they were jolted with a current they started fucking like crazy, bouncing all over the bed with Judith screaming to fuck her over and over again. This time after they both were done Kevin got off Judith and started to get dressed. We suggested he shower first before going back to work.

While he showered Judith laid on the bed just like she was when Kevin pulled out of her. "That was the best. Absolutely the best. When he made me cum I felt like I was melting and he was sliding inside me. Compared to all the rest, this kid is good. It's probably the huge head on his cock, but that was the best. I really got into it with him. Not just a cock, but the whole man. The whole man/child. My God, I just fucked a kid about half my age and I loved it."

Kevin came out of the shower still naked and looked a Judith on the bed. "Hey, want some more?"

"Got time for another round?" Judith asked while running her fingers between her cunt lips and dipping one into the slit itself.

"Got to run. I can come back after work. It will be after eleven."

"Yeah, come back here. Fuck me some more. I need it. I've been a bad wife, and I want to be a bad wife with you again."

Kevin dressed and left for work. It was Friday night. It was going to be busy and then he was coming back here to fuck my wife again. I asked Judith what she wanted to do. She opted to lay in the be with her cunt full of Kevin's cum and nap. I need some consolation. It had been a rough day. Judith hid fucking Dave again from me. Now she calls Kevin her best fuck ever.

I leave Judith to nap and I go out of the room. When I think about it, Nicki went on about me almost in the same way. Even saying she wouldn't care if I got her pregnant. Her flight leaves at 5:45 AM in the morning. It's about 5 PM. I make the call. Nicki is thrilled to hear my voice. We met in her room and fucked twice while Judith napped in our room. My feeling are still low, but fucking Nicki seems to be really good for me.

About 11:30 Kevin knocked on the door. I'd been back in the room since nine o'clock. I told Judith I went for a walk and got something to eat. Kevin brought food with him. We all sat around and ate at the table in the room. I was still eating when Kevin and Judith went over to the bed and started kissing again ... and fucking. None of the passion from the earlier fuck seemed to be missing as they were really going at it.

The two of them wore each other out and were laying in each other's arms on the bed. I got in the other bed and fell sound asleep. About 1 AM Judith was in bed with me and Kevin was dozing on the other. In a little while they are fucking in the bed with me. Judith on top and wiggling all over the place. They are trying to be quiet with little success with Judith trying to explain to him where the head of his cock in relation to her tummy.

By 3 AM I look over and Judith is in bed with me and Kevin is gone. I asked the next morning why he didn't spend the night. He told his girlfriend he was going drinking with some buddies. He had to get home to her before she started to miss him. Sorry, Judith, guess you have to share.

12