All Comments on 'Judy's Week with Work Girlfriends Ch. 02'

by Sabineteas

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
love it as usual

thanks for all your submissions , I love how well they are written wish i could write so well

AnythingOnceAnythingOnceover 13 years ago
Poor Judy

It looks like she's in for a rough week! Her friends are enjoying this WAY too much for this to bode well for our poor lil' nekkid Judy.....

Can't wait for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WRITE FASTER, PLEASE!!!

WAITING FOR THE NEXT STEP OF JUDY'S REVEALED FANTASIES KNOWING SHE IS GONNA GET TURNED ON SOON.......

MartinimanMartinimanover 12 years ago
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

WOW! There has to be more to this story...too many days of vacation left & the thought of what the girls will make her do are mind numbing! I can also see domination once they return home. Please write more of this story!

verbicideverbicideover 10 years ago
Even worse

I can't tell you how happy I am this story ended here. What an awful tale about horrible women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please Continue.....

Its a very Interesting story... Please Continue It...

moor9999moor9999over 8 years ago
Good Story

I really enjoyed this story.Really hoping you finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very good start

Very good start to the story i would love to read more of what they do to poor judy maybe more inclined girls on girls and they make her there slave not only finish the trip but even when they get back to work more outside and more nude things she's forced to do !

ShyExposureShyExposureover 6 years ago
It's been a long time

Hey um...are you ever going to continue this story? I was just wondering, because this is a very nice story, what with forced-exhibitionism and all. However, it's been forever since you posted chapter 2, and I've been hoping for a long time for chapter 3. Any way you're going to continue this story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Great start to this story. And I love her wicked girl friends. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not hardly

Amber would wake up with her head bashed in. This went from friendly teasing and anonymous shaming to sexual assault in 0.5 seconds. Not sexy at all. And I'm a guy saying this, so...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous