Julia's Discovery Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Are you ok?' asked Jane, Julia sighed and looked away.

'You seem nice, I'm glad it was you. At first I wanted to tear your hair out, but having met you I don't feel that anymore.'

'None of it is anyone's fault.' Said Jane, reaching out and gripping Julia's shoulder. They both chose eggs Florentine and finished the wine, ordering two more glasses with the coffee. Jane called Roger's Rescue to arrange for the cars to be collected and twenty minutes later two very nice but slightly fey young men appeared with clipboards and a mobile credit card machine.

'Sean would approve,' said Jane glibly when they had departed.

'I thought the dark one was quite sweet,' said Julia who was now rather mellow.

'Yes, he was,' laughed Jane placing her hand on Julia's knee. She still had a pair of Monique's knickers in her lap.

'I suppose I'd better make a move,' said Julia, somewhat unnerved by Jane's touch.

'Let's find a cab then,' responded Jane, 'look, my day has been blown by all this, I was supposed to meet a friend and go to the Tate, but I can put her off for another time. Would you like to come back with me, have a bottle of bubbles together and chat some more?'

*****

'They really are reliable,' said Jane, noticing her car parked obliquely opposite in the residents parking bay. She stooped to pick up the keys that were lying in the hall on her way in. Julia was led in to a charming sitting room that overlooked a lovely cottage garden full of geraniums and hollyhocks and a beautifully manicured lawn. 'We can sit outside,' she said, opening the French windows. 'Now, let's see,' she went on, disappearing into the kitchen down the hall. 'The widow Cliquot, my favourite!' she called and Julia followed her into the kitchen as Jane produced two elegant champagne flutes.

'I'm so glad you decided to come, I mean this is all very strange, but I'm glad you're here. You really freaked me out this morning you know.' She smiled warmly at Julia. She opened the champagne and poured it carefully into the glasses. They went out into the garden and sank into the Lloyd Loom chairs placed side by side on a crazy paved area outside the French windows. 'This is lovely,' said Julia, feeling more relaxed than she could remember.

'Thank you, said Jane, reaching out and caressing Julia's arm, Jane met Julia's gaze and leaned in and kissed her. Julia, responded, offering her mouth and involuntarily parting her lips as she felt Jane's hand on the back of her head, drawing her into her. Their tongues probed. Julia felt a sense of panic but there was nothing she could do other than to give herself up and surrender to the moment. Jane reached out and caressed Julia's heaving breasts. Julia felt a surge of shocks as Jane flicked at her nipples. 'Let's go inside,' said Jane, taking Julia's hand, 'bring your glass.'

They went upstairs silently; Julia's heart was pounding as myriad emotions swept through her mind. She could run, she could get away and go home, but she was trapped by the excitement and the feeling that ran through her belly and vagina and back up to her nipples, she could feel the wetness forming in the crotch of her knickers.

In the bedroom Jane kissed her again, a long smouldering kiss, her tongue darting in and out of Julia's parted lips as she drew her down onto the bed. Julia felt Jane's hand as she insinuated it into her blouse and under her bra, pushing it up and brushing the palm of her hand over her nipples. The kissing didn't stop and then Julia felt her linen skirt being drawn up over her thighs until it was around her waist, exposing her soft white knickers. She parted her legs. Jane pulled away from her, and went down to suck on Julia's now exposed breasts, first one and then the other, rolling her nipples between fingers and thumbs as she sucked on them. And then she went lower still, tracing a tongue down over her belly. Julia felt a hot aching feeling in her clitoris as Jane hooked her fingers under the elastic of her knickers and pulled them to one side, exposing her swollen vulva. 'Ahhh!' she heard Jane sigh softly. Julia felt Jane's velvet tongue slide and probe between her inner labia slick with her juices. 'Oh, fuck, yes' she heard Jane moan, and then she felt her fingers opening her up, stretching her cunt wide open, and then the tongue, swirling around her clit, and then down and dipping inside her, probing at her wetness. 'Oh, Jane!'

'I know,' said Jane huskily, and then she was sucking her lips and putting her fingers inside, pushing them in and out slowly and hooking them up to massage the G.spot. Julia was lost in space and time. She spread her legs wider and pushed into Jane's face rocking her hips back and forth. Abandoned now, she let out a low moan.

'Yes baby,that's right, let it go, let yourself cum.'

Then Julia felt something that was thick but somehow soft invading her cunt. She opened her eyes and looked down to see Jane pushing a yellow dildo that seemed to be made of jelly deep into her fanny.

Jane went back down on her, stabbing at her clitoris with her tongue. Julia closed her eyes, unaware that Jane had reached down to pull her own knickers aside to masturbate as she sucked and lapped around the dildo at her milky secretions.

'Oh, oh fuck!' Julia was at delirium, she felt nothing but pure lust as she ground her cunt into Jane's face, and then her whole body shook and convulsed with her orgasm.

'Yes! Oh fuck yes! Fuck me! Fuck me!

To be continued...

12