All Comments on 'Julie's Mistake Ch. 10'

by GrantLee

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hall is back and Jackson is in trouble!

How did Hall find out about Jackson and does he know that Julie thought Hall allowed him to screw her? Will we see more of Roger and Julie? Will Julie have to continue with Roger because Hall tells her so? Will Julie's husband ever enter the picture?

This story just always leaves you wanting more!!! Great job as always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
where is chapter 11!?

what a tease you are with a hint of Julie at the beginning and then a new character in Pamela with Hall. I really hope we see Hall and Roger with Julie again...maybe Hall gives Julie to Roger for a weekend or something. I think Julie is more worried about Roger than anyone else she has been forced to be with. I love that Jackson will not get away with what he did...it feels right for you to show that in this story. Glad that you stayed true to the characters and the development. I sure hope part two of chapter ten or chapter eleven shows up tonight!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
More Julie

Next Story Please.......is Julie going to be involved with Jackson's wife for Halls pleasure? Will Julie continue to submit?

Please send out the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Will Hall put Julie and Pamela together?

Hall has complete control over two women now.. Julie is so erotic and Pamala shows such promise.... Hurry I can't wait!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
love your work

I really hope you submit another chapter very soon, as it has been a few months now since the last one.

I am really enjoying the story and I must agree with someone else here that you are keeping the characters in perspective very well.

I hope you do set the two women up together and that you make the lawyer get into more humiliating situations at work with things like no underwear being allowed or just general exposure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
sickos delite

The sick motherfuckers love this shit.

vmp1vmp1about 14 years ago

Really, do they all need to have a muscular ass?

MrBondsMrBondsover 7 years ago
Hot!!!!!

Great story; really enjoyed how Pamela was fucked and humiliated.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous