All Comments on 'Julie's Mistake Ch. 22'

by GrantLee

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
keep them coming

Amazing, can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
wow

the whole volume of your work to date is first rate, more please and as soon as you are able.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Nice..

I love your work! keep them coming! more Julie! another gangbang for Julie!

bear2readbear2readalmost 17 years ago
Better and Better

This entire series has been one hot chapter after another. The women keep trying to figure out how to get even with the men for revenge, but end up being on their backs getting royally fucked all the time. Still have a number of options available for the different storylines. Can't wait to see where this goes next. Hope we don't have to wait as long for the next chapter. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Couldn't agree more!

On the 'another gangbang for Julie' post. Call me a romantic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Which is the better series?

bambigirl44's 'An Opportunity Not To Be Missed' or GrantLee's 'Julie's Mistake' ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
FINALLY

Thank u so much for finally giving a new chapter. have been waiting for soooooooo long!!!extremely hot stuff!!another gangbang for julie would do wonders though!!u could put in one for gangbang of all three women.lots of oppurtunity for further storylines!!!waiting eagerly for the next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
The wait was worth it!!!!!!!!!!

Amazing stuff.......i just love your writing....keeps me wet wet wet!....lol......

I was hoping that it'd be time for Julie to go back to HORSE like she promised!!!...That would surely turn UP the heat some more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Loved It!

Your storys leave me so wet and horny! Please write more, fast!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent storyline

When is your next chapter coming? This is the best storyline on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Get Julie and Pamela together with Horse !!

The entire series is hot !!! Can you get Julie back on the boat where she gets back at Gene by blackmailing Pamela about Laura...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
When there will be a continuation?

Julie!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I need more of Julie please!!!

Man, write more, please! i'm inlove with that young lawyer, she's so hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
please

It would be nice if you could had some more. Julie is... unbelievable. And I... can't resist her. Take care, D.

GrantLeeGrantLeeover 16 years agoAuthor
Julie's Mistake is back

Just thought I'd let you know that I just submitted Julie's Mistake Ch. 23. I'm actually fairly close to finishing 24, too. Sorry for the wait.

Should I continue?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
well, where is it??

where IS Ch 23?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
"Should I continue?"?!

Uh...BIG TIME! Next silly question.

GREAT SERIES! Love to see her get gang-banged again by Horse or those well-hung big black guys from chapter 4. Or that bellhop bonehead & his buddy from chapter 5.

I guess I'm just a romantic at heart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
nuts, said the general

Poorly-written sexist crap. The dialog comes straight from some wanking kid's fantasies. How people can urge you to go on with this "she really likes it" rape saga is a mystery. What, exactly is the PLOT? She just fucks/gets fucked more and more? Bring in the clowns.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The way this chapter started out did a great job setting the tone. Julie bobbing and slurping and Jackson peering down at her through his glasses.

It somehow really emphasized his being a lot older and the utter servility of her towards him.

Then watching her lick and suck he starts plotting… until with a careless “Get on your hands and knees; I want to fuck you doggie”

and she scampers to obey face burning with humiliation at his crude insults and tone

He just roughly jams into her and starts pounding

“…Then Julie heard him laugh.

"Head down, ass up! That's the way she likes to fuck!"…”

And he keeps smacking and laughing…

Poor Julie!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous