Julie's Mistake Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The men looked at Julie. She really was beautiful and they gazed in shock at her young body spread in total sacrifice before them! Julie was no longer resisting, but in fact giving herself up to the intense pleasure that was coursing through her innocent body. Her firmly fleshed breasts swayed gently out from her heaving rib cage and her mouth hung open in obscene rapture. She mewled softly with each piston stroke from his cock.

She couldn't take it any longer! Her tight passage began to milk the long stiff prick with a silky smooth squeezing movement. She gripped the arms of the men who held her tightly. Several exchanged knowing glances at each other as they saw the transformation of the young lawyer.

"OHHHHHHHH," she cried at the top of her lungs as her legs straightened and stiffened, her toes pointed and the muscles in her buttocks hardened within the man's hands. She was going to cum!

Unaware of the men's lustful gazes, Julie began to thrash in orgasm!

Charlie was now relentlessly pounding away at her pussy with his throbbing penis! When he felt her muscular buttocks flex in his hands, he nearly shot his wad! Then the squeezing and grasping of her pussy on his cock that he knew was intentional on the young blonde's part became too intense for him. She pumped her ass onto the hard prick in a steady, rhythmic movement.

"AAAAAaaaaaiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!" she screamed!

Two hands tugged at her nipples just as she began to climax!

"OOOOhhhhh, gawwwwwddddd," she cried out. "Give it to me hard! Fuck meeeeeee!"

The man lost control at that moment as well and he began to shoot his gooey white sperm into her tight, quaking cunt.

"Fuuuuuuuucccccccckkkkkkk!" he yelled as he exploded inside her pussy and they climaxed together.

"AAAAAAAaaaaaaaaiiiiieeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!" Julie screamed! The young blonde was lost in sexual abandon!

The man had barely finished shooting his hot spunk into her pussy before she heard one of the men lay claim to tasting her sexual secrets next. The thin man let his deflating cock slide from Julie's wet pussy.

"Put her on the table next to the other whore," someone said, and Julie felt herself carried over to the table. She was placed in a seated position and immediately two men leaned over and began to suck on her full tits!

Julie looked at them with wide, blue eyes as they suckled like two hungry children! One of the men was younger and very attractive. He opened his mouth wide and seemed to lick her breast and nipple voraciously. The other man, older and unattractive, pursed his lips and sucked hard on her nipple. Her hands went to the backs of their heads and she softly stroked their hair. Her eyes were half closed and her head momentarily fell back.

It seemed to her, as she looked back up and stared at the two strangers, that she was giving them sustenance as they tried to nurse at her breasts, although it was only satisfying their uncontrolled lust! Still it gave her a feeling of warmth and power!

Her nipples responded as any woman's would, by getting harder and more rubbery as they were sucked. But Julie's breasts had always responded to stimulation very quickly and she found her body recovering from her orgasm and heating up quickly!

Her soft mewlings were mixed with the slurping sound of the men sucking on her breasts. When she felt a hand touching her inner thigh, she spread her legs just an inch or so to give the man's probing digits a bit more room to explore. Then she moved slightly forward to get her pussy closer to the edge of the table.

Julie arched her back and felt the finger thrust deeper into her ready cunt. Then she felt a second finger join the first! The former cheerleader turned her blonde head to her left and her mouth opened wide as she was overcome by the nipple sucking and finger-fucking like a woman possessed.

When her eyes regained focus, she saw Amy only inches from her on her hands and knees on the table! Her curvy, alabaster ass was up in the air and Horse was kneeling on the table behind her shapely buttocks, sinking the long length of his massive hardness into her pussy.

Julie watched in fascination as Amy labored in front of the man, absorbing the near bursting cock as it plunged in almost full length with each stroke, making his balls smack audibly against the woman's quivering pussy. Amy's slender hands were balled into tiny fists and her face was contorted with a mixture of pained pleasure!

Without thinking, Julie said "you're too big for her, Horse!"

No one seemed to hear her or care.

The man fingering Julie's pussy pulled his fingers from within her hot vagina and replaced them with his large tool. After only a few strokes, Julie cried out as she came once again!

Only after a few seconds did she realize that the man had reached crisis and pulled out of her young pussy only to be replaced by another long dick!

"Line up boys, we've got two hot pussies ready to service you!" a man's voice cried.

"Oh my god," Julie thought, "we are going to be fucked all night long!" She was right.

Neither of the gorgeous women would rest that night until there was not a hard cock left to fill their mouths or pussies. Only when the last man had emptied his balls into their bodies would they finally be allowed to sleep and then it would be a restless, peaceless slumber.

*****

Julie felt the morning sunlight on her beautiful face. They young blonde stretched in bed as her blue eyes slowly opened.

Where was she, she wondered initially. She felt the soreness in her athletic body. Her leg muscles were sore, her hips were sore, but her little pussy was used and her tits were tender! Then the subtle movement of the large yacht brought her back to reality!

What a night, she thought! How could this have happened to her?

All of her racing thoughts were frozen when the door opened to her bedroom and Horse walked in.

Julie was frightened of the man but didn't want to show it. If he wanted to fuck her again, she would spread her long legs and let him pound away until he shot his wad inside her pussy.

"Sweetie," he said, "we're headed back into the docks." He sat next to her bed and stroked her inner thigh. "You did real good last night. Get up, shower, and get dressed. I think you've worked enough for these fellas. I'm gonna stick by my word too. I think you'll find this Jackson guy will be taken care of."

"Thank you, Horse," she said. Julie's chest felt tight and she realized that her eyes were welled-up with tears. Instinctively, she reached for Horse and clutched him close to her naked breasts. He took her in a gentle embrace and stroked the soft skin of her naked back. Maybe it had all been worth while, she thought! She suddenly knew how much she hated Jackson.

*****

The sea breeze blew through Julie's blonde hair as the boat came into view of the docks, still a bit in the distance. Julie had done as Horse had wanted her and she was freshly showered and dressed in a very short dress that he had brought from her closet. Her shapely, tanned legs looked none the worse for wear given what she had been put through the night before and her big, firm breasts were now safely encased beneath the thin material of her dress. The nipples showed prominently and the dress barely covered the flair of her buttocks and she wore no panties because there were none to be found, but Julie wasn't concerned.

Horse came up to the young lawyer.

"I am as good as my word," he said.

"I believe you," was Julie's reply.

She stood at the railing of the large boat as it made its way back to shore. Horse stood slightly behind her.

Julie felt his hands go to the soft cloth of her dress and stroke her firm ass cheeks in his hands. Her skin was so silky smooth!

Julie looked back at the man. He was unzipping the front of his pants.

She felt the hem of the dress flip onto her back, exposing her tanned buttocks. The thick head of his cock lay on her butt. She reached between her shapely thighs and felt his heavy balls. Reaching further, she grasped the thick shaft and directed the bulbous head to her pussy lips.

"Gentle," was all she said as she felt him begin to push the cock inside her little pussy.

Julie spread her legs slightly, bent slightly at the waist and held onto the railing as his cock began to slide inside her. Horse threw her one last fuck and climaxed just moments before they docked.

They young lawyer left the docks with a red face and chest and a pussy full of Horse's semen.

*****

It was still early morning as the young lawyer got off the yacht and went to her law offices. As she walked through the plush office, she knew that she could no longer practice law there. She went to her office and emptied it of her personal belongings and wrote a letter of resignation to the managing partner. For the first time in months she felt free. She was going to move out of state and start over.

*****

A couple of days later, as Julie dropped off the keys to her house at the real estate agent's office she picked up a local paper. The agent had told her that her house would earn her a tidy profit. Just as Julie was leaving the office the agent mentioned that a partner in her firm was in the morning paper. Julie got to her car and felt her hands shaking as she scanned the paper for the article.

There it was! "Local attorney arrested in large drug bust" was the headline. Julie quickly read through the article. Eugene "Gene" Jackson had been busted with several ounces of cocaine in his car.

A feeling of dread and fear spread through her body. "So Horse really did it!" This made her feel even more afraid. "Thank god I'm leaving town today," she thought.

*****

Julie could feel the man's eyes on her legs as she walked a couple of feet ahead of him. The stranger made her nervous as he followed her closely. As she came to the door she opened it and turned to the man.

"In here," she said. Her big blue eyes looked nervously at the man.

The man stared at her intently.

Julie closed the door.

*****

The young lawyer's legs were spread and the man pounded his cock into her pussy at an increasingly fast rate. She knew that he was close to cumming! Her muscular thighs wrapped the man's midsection even tighter and she rolled her buttocks up to meet each of his thrusts.

She squeezed her tight, young vagina around his manhood and milked it with her pussy muscles. Her arms went around his broad shoulders and she whispered, "fuck me, baby," into his ear.

The man groaned and began to shoot his hot semen into Julie's quaking love passage. The beautiful blonde cradled the man between her legs as he emptied his heavy balls into her cunt. She gently stroked his back, reaching down to his buttocks and lightly feeling the split between his ass cheeks. Gradually, he regained his bearings. Then, he rolled off of her and onto the bed.

"Gosh, you're gorgeous," he said to Julie.

Julie smiled and whispered "thank you."

The man propped himself on his elbow and surveyed the tanned naked form before him. "I'd love to see you again," he said.

"I hope you will!" was her only reply.

"Jillian, said that you worked here for a weekend about a year ago."

Julie smiled.

"What made you come back?" he asked.

"I liked it here," Julie said. "It was fun." The young blonde didn't want to say that the money was great and that the work was done laying on your back, a common joke among the girls who worked for Jillian.

"You don't seem the type," he said. "What did you do before you came here?"

Julie smiled her perfect smile.

"You wouldn't believe it if I told you!"