June Gets Even: Fallout Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ralph was on his way to his house when he heard Jerry and Mary talking about their plans for the long weekend. They were going to go to a little Bed and Breakfast in Newport and they were going to have a very romantic weekend.

Ralph was pissed. He went back to June's house and waited for June to come home. June walked through the door and Ralph was on her. She did not know what was going on but she liked it. Ralph forcefully took her blouse off and undid her bra. Her skirt was off, unzipped and she was standing in her panties and pantyhose. The pantyhose came off along with June's panties. He bent her over the couch and played with he pussy for a minute and then he plunged his dick into June in one motion. June gasped but started fucking Ralph back. He was pounding her like there was no tomorrow. June was starting to moan but Ralph took her panties and stuffed them in her mouth. June was moaning and screaming into them. Ralph exploded into June's pussy.

June was sweating and flushed. She was leaking like a sieve. June finally got her composure back and looked at Ralph. "What was that all about? You have not done that to me since the first week we were together. What is going on, Ralph?"

Ralph was starring at the floor. "I am sorry June. I heard Jerry and Mary talking about going to Newport. I was so mad I wanted to kill Jerry. I realized I could not do that so I figured it has been awhile since we had a really good balls to the walls sex session I thought we could both have some fun."

June was shocked and saddened but what Ralph told her.

June looked at Ralph. "Ralph did you imagine that you fucking Mary?"

Ralph could not look June in the eye. She had her answer. June picked up her clothes and walked into the master bedroom. She sat in the chair that she had tied Jerry to and sobbed. This is where it all started and ended. She looked around the room and saw her wedding pictures, Jerry and June's graduation pictures.

There was large picture of Jerry and June on her bureau. It was from their honeymoon. It was one of the few days that they actually made it out of the hotel room. The maid service forced them to leave the room for a few hours so that could clean the room.

June went into the shower to cleanup and try to think about to do next.

June went into the kitchen to get a glass of wine and walked into the family room. "Ralph, I think that you should get an apartment. There is now way we are going to get them home. I need to have my home available for Jerry to return to. When he leaves Mary you can move back in with her. Right now we are stuck in a loosing pattern. Time is slipping away."

Ralph thought about it and he agreed.

********* It was a Tuesday afternoon when June saw Mary sitting by the pool catching some sun. She knew that Mary would probable blow her off but she had to take a chance and say something.

"Mary, can I speak with you for a minute?"

Mary looked up at June and saw that she was still in her work clothes. She sighed and walked over to June. "Sure June, what is going on?"

June looked at Mary in her bikini and was jealous. Mary was so relaxed and at ease. She had Jerry and he was taking care of her.

"Mary, Ralph is moving out into his own apartment. It's time for Jerry to come home and for Ralph to return to you."

Mary looked at June and smiled. "June, I am not forcing Jerry to sleep with me. He is in my bed of his own free will. I have no intention of telling Jerry that he has to leave and return to you. Even if I did there is now way in hell he would ever return to you, not after what you did to him."

"Mary, I have forgiven Jerry for his affair. It's time for him and me to work on our marriage."

Mary looked at June like she had another head. "You have forgiven Jerry? Wow, that is mighty nice of you. But what makes you think that Jerry has forgiven YOU?"

June was starring at Mary. "What do you mean forgiven me? For what?"

Mary just started to chuckle. "Jerry was right. You don't get it. You really don't have a fucking clue, do you? The both of you have no idea what you did to us. I thought Jerry was nuts. I thought that eventually you would understand all of the pain and sorrow that you two caused. Damn, Jerry was right."

June looked at Mary. "What the hell are you talking about? You two have been fucking like bunnies since your return. Ralph and I have been doing the same thing. What is the issue?"

Mary just stood there and looked at her. "Fucking like bunnies? June, I have a news flash for you. Jerry and I have NOT had sex since prior to your ambush. We actually ended everything the day you came to me when you suspected he was fooling around. He was so wounded by your actions he was ready to end it all. If it were not for his sister Rose you would be a widow. You ignorant, stupid bitch, you really don't get it!!"

Mary's head was going to explode. "Jerry and I have not made love yet. But it is coming soon. You will know when it happens. I will make sure of it. Maybe I will make a tape for you."

Mary turned to leave and June was still trying to comprehend what she just said.

June thought, "End it all, Jerry? No he would not do that. He is tougher than that. It wasn't that bad that night. It couldn't have been THAT bad. Could it?"

*** Mary walked back into her house and was ready to scream. Jerry was right all along. Mary decided that this Friday night was going to her big night. The night that she looses her virginity, again.

Jerry was working in his home office and had just finished a conference call.

Mary walked in and sat on his lap. "This Friday night is THE NIGHT. I will be yours in every sense of the word and you will be mine. I want you to know how much this means to me. I love you so much it hurts at times."

Jerry just hugged her and smiled.

Friday morning came and Mary was a buzzing around the house. Jerry was asked to stay out of the spare bedroom until it was time. Jerry saw Mary's checklist: candles, Victoria's Secret, Music, Disco Ball. What we are going to do with a Disco Ball, Jerry thought. This is going to be one hell of a night.

Mary was about to run to the mall when Jerry stopped her. "Mary, I have something for you. I know that tonight will mean a lot for both us but I have something that means a lot to me."

Jerry whipped out an old black ring box. "This is the diamond ring that my mother wore for almost 50 years before she died. It is not a big stone but there is a lot of love in this ring. I want you to wear it, I want you to be my wife when this is all over with."

Mary slumped against the kitchen counter as Jerry put the ring on her finger.

"Yes", was the only thing that Mary could say.

Jerry patted her on the ass and said: "Now you may go on your way with a smile."

Mary strutted out her house with a spring in her step. Everything was falling into place. She got everything she needed at the mall and returned home. She flew by Jerry into the bedroom. She came back into the kitchen. "Jerry, no peeking!!

Jerry laughed and agreed to stay out of the bedroom. He could hear Mary running around and moving things.

It was 7PM when Mary came out of the bedroom. "Jerry, its time."

Jerry walked in the bedroom and was amazed and chuckled. There were lava lamps and a disco ball on the bureau. There were rose petals on the bed. The scented candles were lit and the aroma was great.

Mary was wearing a silk robe. She spun around so that Jerry could see the inscription: "Jerry's Girl."

He was smiling and nodding.

Mary walked him over to the bed and took off her robe. She was wearing a cotton night shirt. Over her breasts it said: Jerry's Twin Peaks, he looked down and saw that right over her pussy it said: "For Jerry Only" and she spun around and on her ass it said: "Jerry special area."

Mary lustfully looked at Jerry and said: "Are you ready my love?"

Jerry nodded and Mary told him to lie down. Mary took off her night shirt and slowly crawled up to him and gave him a very, wet kiss. She slid down his body and reached his dick.

She took him in her mouth and then licked it. She was licking it for all she was worth and then she started to kiss his balls. She could feel Jerry beginning to tense up. "Jerry, it time."

Mary straddled Jerry cowgirl style and slow lowered herself on his dick. "Oh..OH...soooo big...it hurts..But I want more...soooo big..." Mary had about half of Jerry's dick in her when she stopped. "I need to..to... to... breath." She started pushing her self further down on him and then it happened. She broke through and she slid down the last 3 inches of his dick. Mary had her eyes closed and exhaled.

She looked at Jerry and whispered: "I am not a virgin anymore." Jerry was watching Mary to make sure she was OK. He had grabbed her tits and was slowly caressing them. Mary started to rock up and down on his dick. "Make me cum, Jerry, make meeeee cuummmmmm." Mary was riding Jerry like a cow girl. The moaning and laughter was driving Jerry insane.

Just as Mary was going to orgasm she hit a button on a remote control. The disco ball started..multi color lights went on and he heard a booming version of Tina Turner's "Simple the Best" started to play.

June heard the noise and ran over to Mary's house. She snuck over to the window where the lights were going nuts. She could hear Mary and Jerry.

Mary rolled over on her back and spread her legs. "I want more." Jerry still had not cum yet and moved in between Mary's legs and guided his dick into Mary's pussy. His dick slid into Mary with easy. Mary was grinding her hips as Jerry was fucking her. "More baby...Give me more Jerry. Pound your pussy Jerry, pound your pussy. Make me come again." Mary had her legs wrapped around Jerry's waist and was enjoying the loving she was getting.

Jerry looked at Mary and whispered: "I am going to explode. I am going to cum. I need to pull out."

June put her hand over her mouth so she would not scream. She wanted to kick down the door and pull Mary off of her husband.

Mary shook her head no. "NO Jerry, I want you to cum in my pussy. Flood my pussy Jerry with your sperm. Make me your woman. Get me pregnant, Jerry. I want to have your baby. Make my belly rise. Get me pregnant, Jerry. I want to have your babies."

Jerry exploded in her pussy and collapsed on top of Mary.

June slid down the side of the wall and started to sob.

Mary had told her that when they made love June would know, now she heard it in all of its glory.

**** June went back into her house and called Ralph to let him know what had happened.

"June, why didn't you tell me about what Mary said." a pissed off Ralph asked.

"I thought she was just blowing smoke. I figured since we were doing everything under the sun that they were doing the same thing. How was I to know that they hadn't been fucking?" June was agitated in her answer.

Ralph was pissed and hung up on June.

When she heard the dial tone she yelled: "Well fuck you too."

*****

Mary was holding Jerry and smiling. Jerry started to stir and tried to get up.

"Where do you think you are going?" Mary asked Jerry.

"I need to take a shower, you wore me out." Jerry laughingly responded.

"Forget it buster, I am not done with you by a long shot. I MIGHT let you take a shower tomorrow, if you are lucky. Now get back in to bed. I have something else I want us to do. I have never done this before." Mary was grinning from ear to ear.

Mary reached into a small bag by the bed and pulled out a small bottle of KY Jelly Personal Lubricant. "Jerry, I want to you put it in my ass. I have never done this before. I want it soooo bad. I want you to do it."

Jerry put Mary in the doggie position and started to rub her clit to get her aroused. He then put the lubricant all over his index finger and put the first knuckle in her ass. Mary started to moan. Jerry pushed in a little more to get down to his second knuckle and his middle finger slid in. Mary was now getting finger fucked in the ass.

"Jerry, enough with your fingers, Put it in me. I need it. I need it now." Mary was practically begging.

Jerry got in position and pushed the head of his dick into her and he stopped. Mary was trying to get use to it.

"More, Jerry, a little bit at a time." Mary was guiding him in to her tight, virgin ass.

Finally, Jerry was all the way in Mary's ass. He started slow and steady strokes.

"That's it baby, nice and easy. Go a little bit faster. That's it. A little bit deeper and faster honey." Mary was guiding Jerry as he butt fucked her.

After 10 minutes Mary was pushing up against Jerry and moaning.

"Fuck me baby. Fuck my virgin ass. You are the only one that gets to do this." Mary was saying.

Jerry started to pound Mary's ass. "I am going to come, again."

"Cum in my ass, honey. Put it deep in my ass." Mary told Jerry.

After 5 hours of on and off sex Mary fell asleep in Jerry's arms.

*** The next morning Jerry and Mary slept late. Mary looked at the alarm clock and it read 11:45. She slowly got out of bed and looked around their bedroom. What a night she thought. Everything went better than expected. She looked down at her left hand and marveled at the diamond ring. She thought to herself, "I hope I get 50 years out of this ring, too."

Mary put her night shirt and robe on and went into the kitchen to make coffee.

The house was so quiet she could hear the crickets outside. As she was looking in the fridge she felt something poking in her back. "Well, good morning, my love." Mary said as she kissed him.

Jerry was feeling Mary up and was ready to go again. "Jerry, stop that I need to take a shower. I am a bloody mess. Look at me."

Jerry laughed and said: "Shouldn't you go get the paper?"

Mary went bug eyed. "The way I look? There is no way I am stepping out of the house without cleaning up."

Jerry smiled and looked at Mary. "How many times have you tossed your hair to get the "look" that you wanted. I know that you want to piss June off. Well, here is your chance. No faking it this time. So what are you going to do?"

Mary thought about it for a minute and then decided. "Is there anything that you need at the end of the driveway, honey?"

Jerry shook his head NO and watched Mary go get the paper.

Mary was walking up the driveway when June and Ralph came racing across the lawn.

Ralph was beside himself. "How could you? You fucked him, in our bed. I can't believe you. What the hell is wrong with you?"

June was about to say something when Jerry spoke up as he was coming down the driveway. "Is there a problem, Ralph, June?"

"Your god dam right there is a HUGE problem. You fucked my wife last night." Ralph was shaking.

Jerry looked at Ralph and June. "What have you two been doing for the past 3 ½ months, playing scrabble? By the way Ralph, we made love last night, we did not fuck. There is a HUGE difference. Why does it matter to either of you two anyway? You both got exactly what you wanted."

June reacted. "Got what I wanted? Your fucking another woman. We haven't spoken or been like a married couple since..since.."

"Since the night of your ambush, June." Mary and Jerry finished the sentence for her.

Jerry went on. "We are exactly where June knew we would be. She knew how it would play out. She knew there was no way in hell I would ever go back to her after that. I am not going to sit back and allow another man to fuck my wife, in my bed, in my house. June got exactly what she wanted."

June was ashen colored. She finally realized what she done, what she and Ralph had done.

Mary looked at June and said: "By the way June, Jerry proposed to me yesterday morning and gave me his mother's ring. She wore it for 50 years before she died. It has a lot of love in it."

Mary flashed her left hand at June and Ralph. The glare from the ring could not outshine the smile on Mary's face. "As soon as the divorces are final we are getting married. Then we are going to get working on a family."

June looked at Jerry and was sobbing, "please Jerry, forgive me. I..I..didn't understand. I really didn't. I..I..am sorry. Please, you don't understand. I was sooo mad and hurt."

Jerry nodded and guided Mary back to the house.

****

Ralph did not contest the divorce and agreed to a 60-40 split of all of their assets. The house would be put up for sale.

June fought the divorce until Halloween. She ran into a very pregnant Mary at the mall. Mary and Jerry were going to have a family. June was all alone.

Jerry and June agreed to a 50-50 split along with the house being sold.

Jerry and Mary moved to Jacksonville for his new job, AVP of Southeastern Region and Mary got a job in the local hospital.

Both houses took some time to sell due to the crazy real estate market. It took about a year for them to sell. Both closings were held on the same day. Jerry and Mary arrived with Walter Jerome in his baby buggy.

June saw the baby and had a sad smile. Ralph just looked away. It was at that moment that he realized the baby should have been his son.

Mary had twins 2 years later.

June's nightmares were a glimpse into her future.

She eventually became a teacher and Ralph stayed on the road. Neither of them stayed in touch.