Just an Old-Fashioned Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the while her head rolled from side to side uttering an unending mantra of, "Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please."

Jake made her wait while he counted to ten. Then, without warning, he grabbed her hips, clamped his lips around her clitoris, and lashed it with his tongue as if it was his last meal on earth.

Carol screamed and wrapped her legs around his head. Her body convulsed for several minutes, and the sounds coming out of her mouth were not moans, but hoarse animal howls.

Before she came down completely, Jake started winding her up again. He knew her second orgasm would come faster than the first, so he had to be even more careful about holding her back from the edge.

"Please, Jake! Don't tease me! Please, let me cum again! I'll do anything you want! Please!"

Jake quietly slipped on a condom.

"That's a very generous offer. Put your legs on my shoulders and relax your sphincter. I'm going to fuck you in the ass."

"Oh, yes! I can do that! I can do that! Yes! Put it in my ass!"

Jake spent a couple of minutes lubricating her butt and opening her up with his fingers. He didn't want her to catch on that he was wearing a condom, so he was getting her ready to take him all in one thrust. Fortunately, she was quite experienced with anal and loosened up very quickly. As an added precaution, he pinched her clit to grab her attention just before he went in.

"Aaaaahhhhh! God! I can't believe it! I've cum already!"

"Of course you have, Caroline. I said you would, didn't I? You know I can make you cum any time I want, don't you."

"Yes! Oh, yes! Any time you want! Any way you want! Yes! Please!"

"My, my, such a greedy little slut. Selfish too. Here I am, working my butt off to give you a good time, and you just lay there and make me do all the work. I think I'll just pull out and send you home."

"No! No! I'll be good! I'll make it good! Please don't go! Is that better?"

Carol rocked her hips, but her awkward position didn't give her much freedom of movement.

"No. You feel like you're paralyzed from the neck down. Put your feet on the bench and fuck me properly."

"Sure, Jake! Whatever you want! How's that?"

Jake stood still and let Carol do the work. That left him free to concentrate on teasing her body and he was able to get three more orgasms out of her before cumming himself. He quietly dropped the condom on the floor and started winding her up toward another orgasm.

"God, Jake! That was wonderful! Please, let me do it again! Please don't tease me! Please, please, please, please, please, please, please!"

"Well, I don't know. I might consider using your pussy. But only if you convince me you really, really want it."

"Oh, yes! Oh, yes! Use my pussy! Use my cunt! Please, get inside me! Please!"

"All right, use your mouth to clean my cock and get it hard again, and I'll think about putting it in your pussy."

"No! Please, don't make me do that. I hate the taste of shit. Please!"

"Of all the whiny, selfish bitches! That's it! You're more trouble than you're worth. Here's your stuff. Get your ass out of here!"

Jake grabbed her clothes and threw them on her stomach. Then he went to the head of the bench and rattled the top plank like he was furiously fumbling around trying to unfasten it.

"I'll do it! I'll do it! Don't make me go! Please! I'll do any thing you want. Please."

"I want your mouth all the way open and your tongue sticking out a mile. It's all going in at once and if I'm not hard in ten seconds, you're out of here. This is your last chance."

Since Jake had worn a condom, there was no shit, but she didn't know that.

"Whatever you want, Jake. I don't care what it is. I'll do it."

Carol opened her mouth and waited for whatever he had in store for her.

Jake pinched her nipples to keep her from paying too much attention to what she was doing, then he entered her mouth.

"That's it. Get it good and hard. Then I'll let you show me how much you want it inside you."

Jake moved between Carol's legs and quietly slipped on a condom again. His plan was that between the two orgasms and the condom he would be able to stay at it for a very long time. He reached into a drawer under the bench, pulled out a vibrator the same size as his penis and pumped it in her vagina to get it lubricated.

"What are you doing, Jake? I want you inside me, not some dumb dildo."

"You said you'd do anything. Did you mean it or not?"

"Yes! I meant it!"

"Then just lie there with your legs spread and let me take care of you. Bend your knees, I want to put this in your ass."

"Yes, Jake. Whatever you say. Uuuuhhhh, I like that! Thank you."

"Much better. Okay, Caroline, show me how much you want me inside you."

She wrapped her long and beautifully sculpted legs around his hips and pulled him toward her with determination and considerable strength. Jake resisted just long enough to distract her by rubbing her clit with his fingers while he opened her up with his thumbs, then he plunged all the way in.

He spent a few seconds just holding still. He was being milked by the muscles of her vagina and he couldn't help thinking, 'God, this isn't a woman, this is a walking wet dream!'

Jake's mind flashed on all the guys who'd been lucky enough to get her in bed, then drove her away with abuse. He shook his head over inexplicable stupidity then turned on the vibrator and started pounding.

It wasn't pretty. It wasn't gentle. There was no technique. It was brutal animal fucking. Jake's calculation had been correct. Even with the vibrator buzzing just a millimeter away and Carol's vagina milking him like a silken fist, he still lasted over half an hour.

Carol climaxed on his second stroke and came continuously after that. She had far more orgasms than she could count, even if she'd had a brain cell left to count them with. Her brain shut down completely. What used to be a fully functioning, if lazy, rational mind turned into a delirious obsessed animal. Her entire universe narrowed to the feelings that were exploding in her body. She didn't know where she was, what she was doing, or even if she was feeling pleasure or pain. She was hopelessly insane and the last thing she wanted was to be cured.

Jake was amazed at just how orgasmic Carol was. Mary would tire and hurt after two or three orgasms. Carol was over a dozen and still going strong. And she didn't tire, she passed out.

When Jake started his assault on Carol's body, he was so angry he was trying to make her cum until her heart stopped. Fortunately, he'd calmed down enough in the last couple of hours that making her cum until she passed out was close enough.

Carol was a mess. Her body was covered with sweat, wax, oil, and saliva. And she probably had a cramp or two in there somewhere. He picked her up and carried her upstairs.

Jake laid Carol on his bed and walked into the bathroom to fill the tub. While the tub was filling, he peeled the wax from her stomach and looked her over for signs of damage. As he suspected, both calves had cramped. Other than that, a little reddening from the wax and the cat that would fade in a couple of hours. No bruises, no scrapes, teased out her mind for almost two hours and not a mark to show for it. Jake should have felt proud, but all he could feel was a deep sadness.

After he washed her and assured himself she wasn't going to slip under the water and drown, he left her to lie in the tub with the jacuzzi running. Back in the bedroom Jake got ready to give her a massage. He gathered their clothes and the warm oil from the basement, then stripped the bed and covered it with an old blanket he used for picnics. Once he had Carol more or less dry, Jake carried her into the bedroom and lay her face down on the blanket. He poured out the oil and started working his way up her back starting with her feet.

The oil had been Mary's favorite. A massage with this oil invariably led to a night of slow and sensual love making. The oil smelled and tasted strongly of strawberries. After their first massage Mary swore from then on she could not eat a strawberry without getting turned on.

When Jake turned Carol over to massage her front, he noticed her nipples were very hard. At first he assumed it was from having her breasts pushed into the scratchy blanket when he was rubbing her back. But after he'd finished massaging her face and neck they were even harder and showing an unmistakable flush. Jake was fascinated by how easy it was to wind Carol up. So, instead of concentrating on the muscles of her chest and giving her breasts the cursory attention of a normal massage, he decided to experiment.

Jake wrapped an oil covered hand around each breast and gently squeezed and pulled upward as if he were milking her. At the top of each tug he flicked his thumbs over her nipples and reached down to squeeze and pull again. Her flush started to spread and in a couple of minutes she had an orgasm. Not a big one, but unmistakable.

He tried trailing his finger tips from her knee along the inside of her thigh up over her mons just above her clit, down the other thigh and back again. In addition to the flush, he saw her thighs tense up, and about twenty of those got another orgasm.

He tried putting a strawberry flavored finger in her mouth, pumping it in and out, wrestling with her tongue on every stroke, and watching the flush spread up her neck to her face. Then he carefully turned his hand over so it was facing palm up and stroked the roof of her mouth as if he were stroking her G-spot and got another orgasm.

Jake tried several more of the same types of things with equal success. He brought her to the last climax without touching her at all. He lay between her spread thighs watching her abs tense up while he blew on her clit alternating with warming breaths.

All this time Carol just lay there, with her eyes closed, apparently still passed out. Even after the massage and orgasms she showed no signs of stirring.

Jake was having the time of his life. He'd always enjoyed watching a woman cum, and Carol was easily the most orgasmic woman he'd ever seen. He enjoyed giving orgasms, she enjoyed getting them. Jake just shook his head over the fun they could have had together if things had been different.

Taking her home and putting her to bed was no problem at all. He'd done it so many times her roommate didn't even interrupt her phone call. Karen just waved when Jake carried Carol in and kept on talking.

-----

When he got home, Jake walked into the dungeon and retrieved the two video tapes that had been recording ever since Carol turned the lights on when she first entered the room. At Mary's request, Jake had installed two inconspicuous video cameras to record their play. The cameras covered the bench from both sides, so there was no way Jake could accidentally block the action, and they were activated by the light switch. When Mary used the bench for the last time they didn't know it was going to be the last time, so they put in new tapes to record their next session. The tapes were three years old, but they'd never been used and were still in good shape. Jake pocketed the tapes and headed for an electronics and computer store owned by a lifelong friend.

"Ed, I have a very big favor to ask you. Let's take a look at one of these tapes and you can tell me if you want to touch it. If you don't, I'll understand completely."

Ed, Charlie and Jake had been closer than brothers since childhood. Ed was very intelligent and a little nerdy as a child, but always ready to help with school work or a practical joke. Charlie was a natural athlete, very popular and a lot of fun, but people soon learned if they invited him to their parties, they also had to invite his two "brothers." Quiet and clever, Jake was the one you came to when you were in trouble. No matter how bad it seemed, he was always able to figure a way out.

After they viewed the tape, Ed commented dryly, "Ah, yes. I think I know what the big favor is, Jake."

"You got it, Ed. I need an edit that shows a woman with sex on the brain asking to be shown what bondage benches are for and enjoying the hell out of the experience. Once you have the master, I'll need several copies sent out to safe places, and the originals destroyed in a way that the images can never be recovered and used for evidence. I don't think it will, but it could involve cops. Like I said, if you don't want to touch it, I'll rent some equipment and do the edit myself, and no hard feelings."

"No, I loved Mary too, Jake. I'm happy to do it, and I can do a faster and cleaner edit than you can. I even have some ideas on safe places to send it. I assume you want to be able to promise that it will be broadcast over the known universe if she doesn't keep quiet.

"Doesn't it get boring, being right all the time?"

"Never! You realize, this will change your relationship with Carol forever."

"Ed, I don't have a relationship with Carol. Today made me realize I've been living a fantasy of the sweet girl we grew up with. I suppose she's still in there somewhere, but I've given up hope of ever seeing her again."

Pain and sadness haunted Jake's eyes for a moment, then his face cleared and he went on briskly.

"I'll do whatever's necessary to save Mary's reputation, but I don't want to hurt Carol any more than I'm forced to. The tapes have to go to people who can be relied on to keep the package sealed. In fact, I want you to put a time limit on it--if not needed in a year, return unopened. They have to be completely trustworthy."

"I know exactly who you need, and they owe me a couple of favors. If I call in the favors, there's no money trail to be followed if the cops are brought into it."

"That reminds me, no one can know, not even Charlie. He's dating Karen right now, and she'll spread it all over town. Carol and I are bound to act differently around each other from now on. If anyone asks, I told you Carol and I had a fight and I didn't want to talk about it. After that, I turned into a stone wall and you got tired of banging your head."

"Leave it to me. When do you need your personal copies? I assume you'll want more than one?"

"Yes, I'd like the master and four copies. I don't want to know how many copies you make. What I don't know, I can't tell. Can you have my copies ready this evening?"

"Late. Around midnight. All right?"

"Perfect. Thanks, Ed."

-----

At 9:17 the next morning, Carol rang Jake's doorbell. Jake answered the door with two cups of coffee in his hand, and handed one to Carol. The coffee was hot, and had a little bit of cream and no sugar, just the way she liked it.

"You knew I was coming!"

It came out as more of a croak than anything else. Her voice was pretty raspy.

"I know your temper. But, before you start having the last word, come into the living room, there's something you have to see."

They sat down on the couch and Jake used the remote to start the VCR. Ed had done an excellent job of editing. The tape lasted forty five minutes and showed Carol asking for and receiving an extremely intense sexual experience, and apparently loving every second of it.

"All right, what do you want? Money? Favors? Drugs? ......Sex?"

She cringed at the slightly hopeful note in her voice.

"For myself, absolutely nothing. For Mary, complete and total silence."

"And?"

"And, nothing! In a year or so, when it's obvious you've kept your word, I'll quietly call in the copies that are being held for me and destroy them. Then the master will be just a souvenir of someone I used to love."

Carol winced.

"And if the story gets out?"

"The tape goes on the Internet, and you become an international porn star."

"That's blackmail! Let's see how smug you are when you're wearing an orange jumpsuit, asshole!"

"Jail won't stop it. That's why I have other people holding copies. So, it can't be stopped by arrest, near-fatal beatings, injunctions, law suits, burglary, and all the other means available to rich fathers of spoiled daughters. Besides, it's awfully hard to prove blackmail if all I'm asking for is common decency."

"Okay, if I don't say anything to anyone, how do I know you'll keep your word."

"One. You've known me all your life. You know when I make a promise, I keep it. Two. The tape is about a bondage bench in my house. That's exactly the thing I'm trying to keep quiet. There's no way in hell I'm turning the tape loose unless there's nothing left to lose. Three. I won't let you damage Mary's memory, but quite frankly, I don't think you want to. At least once you've stopped to think about it. That's all the tape's for, to get you to stop and think about it. It's a reminder there are consequences, even for spoiled rich girls."

"You really are an asshole, you know!"

"I know. I think I was born that way."

"Oh, go to hell you slimy bastard! I'm outa here!"

"And a cheerful good morning to you too, Carol!"

Act 2:

Their next meeting was about a week later at Ed's house. Jake had only told Ed and Carol had told no one, so their friends were startled by their cool attitude toward each other. Their usual friendly banter looked more like forced politeness tonight. Carol stayed unusually close to Tony, her current steady. Jake flirted around the room, in his quiet way, and paid very little attention to her.

The one time they seemed to be communicating it was entirely nonverbal. Jake walked into the kitchen looking for a beer and Carol was sitting at the kitchen table eating a strawberry. She had her eyes closed with the strawberry sliding in and out of her mouth. She sucked it all the way in and pressed it against the roof of her mouth, and her body gave a little shiver. To anyone looking at her casually, she looked like she'd just been hit with a blast of cold air from the open refrigerator behind her. But Jake knew she had a mini-orgasm, and he knew why. So, when Carol opened her eyes she saw Jake looking at her with his eyes twinkling and his familiar "we're sharing a joke" smile, and she started to blush.

No one in the room had ever seen Carol blush before, but for the most part they were either not paying attention or decided to stay out of it and let these two work it out for themselves. The exception was Karen. And when Carol dragged Tony upstairs to one of the bedrooms a few minutes later, Karen tried probing Jake with questions.

"So, Jake. What's going on with you and Carol?"

"We had a fight."

"So, what about?"

"I don't want to talk about it, Karen."

Karen was too drunk to take a hint or even take no for an answer.

"What about just now? Carol was blushing. What was that about?"

"I don't want to talk about it, Karen."

"Was it something that happened last week when she went to your house to look for the photographs?"

"I don't want to talk about it, Karen."

"Yea! She went over to look for some pictures and when you carried her in a couple hours later, she was so wiped out she slept twelve hours straight. Ha! Wha'd ya' do, fuck her brains out?"

"Great party, Ed. Thanks for inviting me."

Jake put his half-finished beer on the counter and walked straight out of the house. Karen was the only one in the room who was the least bit surprised and a very embarrassed silence filled the kitchen.

Karen looked around the room in an unsteady way and said, "Shit. What was that all about?"

Ed looked annoyed and said, "He didn't want to talk about it, Karen."

A sprinkling of embarrassed laughter broke out and the party conversations started up again.

"Well shit, it was only a joke!"

Ed turned to Charlie and said quietly, "Why don't you take her home. She's had enough."

"What if I take her upstairs and give her a couple orgasms? That'll make her happy and put her to sleep for the rest of the night."