Just an Old-Fashioned Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you mind sharing?"

She looked wary, "I think I'm okay with it. I mean, I like Ed a lot. He's smart, kind, generous, cultured without being a snob about it, and he really has my number when it comes to fantasies..."

"Wow, I'm impressed! I didn't realize you were paying that much attention to him. Should I be jealous?"

"I think it's from all those years of living in Carol's shadow. I got a lot of practice sitting on the side lines and watching. And no! I don't want you to be jealous. That's why we're having this talk. You're the only man I've ever met who likes me for me, not as a second best Carol, and not because I'm an easy lay. You're the only one who ever cared enough to take care of me or help me feel better when I'm down or put up with me when I'm being a bitch. I like Ed, but I want you. I'm not doing anything to screw that up."

"I'm not jealous of Ed."

"Have you ever been in a three-way?"

"Er...no."

"I have, and I learned what you need to make it work. The most important is we all have to be equal partners. Ed can't just have sex with me when you're there; he has to have the same rights you do. Otherwise he'll feel like a second class citizen in his own house. Besides, I just can't. I can't have sex with a guy at night and next morning say, 'Not now, we have to wait until Charlie gets home.' I mean, if it's not spontaneous, it's a chore. It turns into, 'Yea, I think I can fit you in a week from Tuesday.' I'm just not built that way. And, that means some days you'll get home from work and find us fucking on the kitchen table."

"That's what I like most about you."

"What? That I'm an easy lay?"

"No, that you're completely honest about sex. And if you don't stop beating yourself up, I'll get you a whip so you can do it right."

"Promises, promises. It also means Ed and I will find stuff we like that you won't, in the same way you and I enjoy things Ed doesn't, and you and Ed enjoy things I don't. It may be kinky sex, it may be opera or butterfly collecting. Whatever it is, we have to be able to spend time doing it. So, you either come along and do your best to have a good time, or send us off on our own. Life will be different."

"Wait a minute... That means Ed and I will be spending more time together, too. So, life will be different for you too, won't it, Hon?"

"Yea, but if I love you, I want you to have a good time together. If I'm feeling jealous, I know it's not working and we have to talk before it falls apart."

"Okay... I think I see what you're saying. It won't be like sharing at a party and going home after. Ed will still be there in the morning, and we have to deal with it."

"Worse than that, Baby. Ed's bi. He's turned on by guys, and you're the biggest hunk in town. What are you going to do when he comes on to you? Is there any chance you're bi, too?

"I don't think so, guys just don't turn me on. I wouldn't dream of doing this for anyone but Ed. Not even Jake."

"Then why...?"

His face hardened and Karen hurried on, "You don't have to answer that!"

Charlie relaxed and hugged her close.

"It's okay, Hon. It's just painful, that's all. Did you ever meet my mom?"

"No... I heard some rumors..."

"Whatever you heard, it was a hundred times worse. Ed's parents raised me. It got so bad I was afraid to go home, so they fixed up the spare room and I moved in. Ed was my big brother. He's only a couple months older, but he was a grade ahead in school and always took care of me. I wouldn't have made it without him. Seriously, if it hadn't been for Ed and his parents, I'd be dead by now."

"But, you two never..."

"Nope. We never even saw each other naked. I think Ed knew he was bi back in grade school and was afraid of what would happen if it came out, so he just didn't go there. And he was right. When it came out in high school, it was just as bad as he thought it was going to be."

"Well then, you better figure out what you're willing to do and not do before he asks. If you freak out in the bedroom, he'll be a hell of a lot worse off than if you left him alone. Will you fuck his ass if he asks?"

"You'd have to help. I don't think I could get it up on my own."

"Not to worry. Will you let him fuck yours?"

Charlie hesitated a long time.

"I don't know... I ...think I could handle that."

"Will you let him suck your cock? He's probably better than me, you know. He knows first hand what feels good, I have to guess."

"Impossible! Nobody's better than you!"

"Oh, Baby, flattery will get you any where you want to go. Will you suck his?"

Charlie shuddered.

"I don't think I could. Not even for Ed."

A wicked grin spread over Karen's face.

"Oh, it's not so bad. I bet it'll grow on you. I could teach you how."

Charlie's face turned completely horrified and Karen laughed so hard she almost fell out of bed.

"S-stop, B-Baby, stop! It's s-starting to h-hurt."

Suddenly, Charlie laughed, too.

"You witch! Okay, you're right, I had no idea. Let me think about this some more. We'll talk again in the morning. Okay?"

"Sure, Baby. Any time you want."

Karen smiled slyly and started licking the underside of his hardening rod.

"Now, about that lesson. You start by licking the underside of the head, like this..."

"So, you think it's funny, do you?"

Charlie pinned Karen to the bed and rammed himself inside her. He then revenged himself for her teasing by pounding away until she passed out from exhaustion. It should be noted that in the morning Karen looked very happy, a little smug, and not the least bit abused.

-----

When Carol arrived at Jake's house on Saturday, she found a note pinned to the door that read, "You know the drill." She went in and turned to set the lock. A note was pinned inside the door that read, "Don't lock the door." Carol gave a little shiver and felt the tingling start between her thighs as she removed her clothes. When she opened the closet, she found a blindfold hanging behind the door with the note, "Wear this." After locking her clothes in the closet, Carol put on the blindfold and took up her position leaning against the wall with her legs spread and settled down to wait for whatever Jake had planned for her. The idea that he might be watching her while she was blindfolded and helpless had her wet already.

Actually, Jake was watching her, just not in the way she thought. He'd installed a couple of hidden video cameras in the hallway that were sensitive to both visible and infrared light. He was checking to see how turned on she was by the play he was directing for her benefit. If he was going to be her Dom, it was his responsibility to set her up for mind shattering orgasms, and Jake took his job seriously.

After getting a baseline reading, Jake went quietly out the back and around the house. Then he came up the front walk talking over his shoulder as if he had just arrived with someone else.

As Jake approached the door he said, "Why don't you come in for a beer? I've got a few cold ones in the fridge."

Jake turned the knob of the unlocked door and opened it part way.

"No? Sure? Okay, see ya."

By the time he walked into the hallway, Carol's body was flaming red. Jake didn't need to check his monitors to know his little bit of theater had sent her arousal level right off the scale.

After collecting a cold beer from the refrigerator he settled himself on the bench directly behind Carol. The beer was an import that Jake had chosen specifically because it came in a bottle with a long smooth neck and an old fashioned pry-off cap. There was no twist-off ring, no paper collar, just six inches of smooth cold glass.

Jake drank slowly, watching Carol squirm and her flush darken, if that was possible. When he was finished, he got up and stood between her spread legs just barely brushing her inner thighs with his jeans and listening to her quickened breath. He laid the still cold bottle between her shoulder blades and slid it down her back and over her butt while she trembled and shivered. He slowly passed the mouth of the bottle between her buttocks and down toward her sex. When he reached the opening of her vagina, he pressed lightly and the mouth of the bottle popped inside. Carol's pent up tension exploded in an orgasm that drove her to her knees.

When her spasms had run their course, Jake helped her to her feet, took off her blindfold, and led her to the living room. He sat on the couch and she curled up in his lap with her head on his shoulder.

"Did you do what I told you?"

"Oh, yea, I've been very good. Dr. Riddle checked me for everything under the sun. We got the results back yesterday, and I'm clean. She looked so relieved when we went over the report together, it made me realize how crazy I've been. Vinni's working me an hour a day, six days a week. And I'm volunteering at the veterans' hospital. I'm not very good at it, but I'm popular because I don't mind if the patients sneak a peek or cop a feel. I don't know if it's what I want for the rest of my life, but in the mean time, I'm giving a lot of sweet old guys something to look forward to."

"So, why the sudden change of heart? Last month, when you were talking to me at all, you were threatening me with cops."

"I finally figured out what I really wanted was you. That meant I had to repair a lot of damage before it was too late."

"But, why the humble approach. It's not your style at all."

"It was Daddy's idea. When I told him the mess I'd made of everything, he said groveling was about the only option I had left. He really likes you, you know."

"Is this Bill Walker we're talking about?"

"I know what you're thinking, and you're partly right. After Mom died, he actually did some of the things you think he did. Her boss was blackmailing her for sex for over a year, and it drove her crazy. She died in a one car accident after being the center piece for a gang bang. The insurance investigated everything in sight trying to prove it was suicide. They didn't succeed, but they uncovered enough about what her boss was doing to his female employees he should have faced jail time. All he got was a small fine that his company paid for him. So, Daddy went a little crazy himself and took matters into his own hands. He hired undercover investigators, attack lawyers, burglars, thugs, community organizers, politicians, law enforcement: whatever it took. About the only thing he didn't hire was hit men. Daddy said death was too good for him. We turned up enough stuff to get him seven felony convictions and sexual predator status. We financed a class action lawsuit that cost his company sixty six million and closed the local branch. And when his wife found out what he'd been up to, she drained his bank accounts and left the country."

"Can't fault your father for trying to protect his family."

"That's not why you hate him?"

"On the contrary, I have a profound respect for Bill Walker's, ah... paternal instincts."

"But...?" Carol beckoned with her hand as if trying to pull the rest out of him.

"There is no, but. Get on with your story."

"All right, be that way. The whole thing took a couple years. While it was going on, he obsessed on revenge. I think that's what kept him alive. Once it was over, he crashed big time. Most of the crash was finally having to feel the lose of his wife. When he was obsessing, he could block it out. But, I'm sure part of the crash was guilt. Mom loved my Dad and wrote in her diary she hated what she was doing but was afraid she'd lose him if she told him. So, she was being raped every day for a year, and Daddy was so wrapped up in the business he didn't notice. He was suicidal for a while."

"Is that why you seduced him?"

Carol sat up with a start and gave Jake a searching gaze.

"How did you know?"

"I've had you memorized since we were five. I spotted the change."

"Is that why you hate him?"

"Nope. You weren't acting like a victim and he wasn't acting like a predator. In fact, you were positively smug."

"So, why do you hate him?"

"I'm not sure I trust you enough to tell you."

"I guess I deserve that. Look, it's okay. If you don't want to tell me, it's okay. I just wanted to know, is all."

Jake searched her face a long time before he made up his mind.

"He took you away."

"What?"

"He took you away to a place where a working class man couldn't go."

"I'm not following you at all."

"You're worth what, about five hundred million?"

"I don't know. About that."

"Do you remember what happened under the plum tree behind the garage when we were five?"

Carol blushed a little and looked down.

"You proposed and I accepted."

"Counting this house, which I inherited, and not counting my mountain of debt, I'm worth maybe five hundred thousand on a good day. Counting my debts, I'm about that much into negative numbers. If I propose today, I'm a fortune hunter. I've never forgiven him for that."

"Oh, Jake! I'm so sorry!"

Carol put her arms around his neck and kissed him, hard. Then she leaned her head on his shoulder and just hugged him. After a while though, she sat up and looked at him thoughtfully.

"You realize you're a stubborn idiot, don't you?"

"It's been pointed out to me before. Stand up. Put your blindfold back on."

When Carol's blindfold was back in place, Jake moved her to the center of the room and spun her around. Once he was sure she had lost all sense of direction, he took her hand and led her to the door.

Carol followed Jake's lead until she heard what sounded like an outside door opening. Traffic noises came through the open door.

Carol panicked. "Jake, wait!"

Jake closed the door and turned them around.

"Perhaps you're not ready. Why don't I take you back to the living room and bring you your clothes. You can come back when you've decided this really is the relationship you want."

By the time they reached the living room again, Carol was crying.

"No! Please don't send me away!"

She had not taken off the blindfold, but she could hear Jake retrieve her clothes from the closet and drop them in front of her. Carol sank to her knees.

"Please, I'll be good!"

She placed her hands behind her, sat back on her heels, and spread her legs; then she bowed at the waist until her forehead touched the floor.

"Master, have mercy. I'll do anything you want."

"Jacob."

She raised her head and sniffed. "I'm sorry...?"

"Use Jacob when you're addressing your Dom. I don't like the term Master. It can only be used in private. If I'm responsible for you, then I'm responsible for you all the time, not just when we're alone. When I'm addressing my Sub, I'll use Caroline. When I want to speak to the intelligent, independent woman I know you are, I'll use Carol."

Carol felt a ripple of pleasure pass through her, and she bowed her head again.

"It will be just as you wish, Jacob."

"Jake will be your safe word. If I address you as Caroline, and you respond with Jake, it means you don't want to play. You're free to use it any time you want, in the same way that you're free to put your clothes on and leave any time you want. Now and forever, you're only here because this is where you want to be more than any place else in the world. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Jacob."

"I'm not sure you do. It means I'm not accepting any excuses. You asked me to be your Dom. I'm willing to do it, but only if I know you're trying to make it work. If you turn sulky, it means you don't want to be here. If you use the safe word too often, it means you don't trust me. I love you, Carol, I always have, but I won't let you abuse that. If I think you're not holding up your end of the relationship, I'll break it off in a second. This is all the warning you get."

Carol bowed her head again feeling just as cheerful as she could stand. He wasn't sending her away, he was just laying out the rules. This was good. This she could handle.

"I understand very well, Jacob. I swear, I'll do everything in my power to never disappoint you again."

"Does that include walking outside naked and blindfolded?"

"It shall be exactly as you wish, Jacob."

"Does that include accepting the punishment you've earned for being disobedient?"

"Of course, Jacob. If you think I deserve to be punished, it must be true."

"Stand up and give me your hand."

Jake grasped her hand and led her out of the house. She could hear the traffic noises as the door was opened. She could feel the wood under her feet as she crossed the porch. Jake helped her down the steps and she could feel the flagstones of the path out to the street. Jake led her off the path and she could feel herself crossing the lawn.

At last Jake put her hand on the back of an upholstered easy chair. She remembered seeing it on the lawn when she came to the front door that morning. It had been positioned so the back of the chair was facing the street. By the time Jake finished bending her over the back and spreading her legs, she knew she was displaying herself to everyone in the neighborhood who wanted to look. The thought shot fire straight to her core and her whole body trembled with anticipation.

"Caroline, your punishment will be fifty smacks on the ass. You will count each one and thank me for it. If you forget, we start over. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Jacob."

"What do you want me to do to you?"

"I want you to smack my ass as hard as you want for as long as you want, Jacob."

Smack!

Carol winced. "One. Thank you, Jacob."

Smack!

"Two. Thank you, Jacob." And so on until she got to, "Nine. Thank you, Jacob."

Carol heard a bicycle brake squeaking and an adolescent voice.

"Damn, Mr. Anderson, what are you doing!?"

Carol had an orgasm and slumped over the back of the chair. Ten landed before she could get her brain back on line.

"I'm giving Carol a spanking, Tommy. You've seen a spanking before." Aside to Carol, "Start again, Caroline."

Carol pushed herself back into position.

"One. Thank you, Jacob."

"Yea, but I never seen one like that! Can I help?"

Another orgasm hit her, and she lost count again.

"Start again, Caroline. Not today, Tommy. You'd better get off to soccer practice. Tell you what, score two goals in tomorrow's game and I'll let you help next Saturday."

"One. Thank you, Jacob."

It was getting harder to concentrate on what she was supposed to be doing.

"Should I bring a belt?"

Carol lost it again and this time Jake had to help her back up.

"No thanks, Tommy, I've got all that stuff. I'll see you at tomorrow's game."

"One. Thank you, Jacob."

The rest of Carol's body was as red as her butt. She'd had plenty of spankings in the past and could always get off, but this was ridiculous! Usually, it built over twenty minutes or so, to an intense orgasm at the end. Jake had been working on her for about five minutes and she'd had three already, each more intense than the last. So much of her attention was focused on the sensations zinging through her body she was having trouble remembering how to count.

"Eleven. Thank you, Jacob. Twelve. Thank you, Jacob."

"Carol? Carol Walker, is that you!?"

Carol panicked, 'God! Mrs. Johnson, my high school English teacher! I forgot she lives right next door!'

"Carol Janet Walker, you stop that this instant or I'm going straight to your father!"

-----

When Carol regained consciousness, she wasn't surprised to find herself on Jake's couch again.

"God. I spend more time sleeping on this couch than in my bed. Not that I'm complaining, but maybe I should bring over a blanket and pillow."

"Here, drink this. No need, I have plenty of bedding."

Jake went back to rubbing the various cramps out of her body.

"Thanks. Ouch! Oh yea, right there. Mmmmm... Keep that up and I'll cum again."

1...45678...10