Just an Old-Fashioned Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ed fished a key out of his pocket and handed it to Charlie.

"Use the master bedroom. I'm sure it's the only one that isn't occupied right now and it has its own bathroom in case she gets sick. Make sure you lock the door when you come back down. I have a bad feeling about some of Tony's crowd. One of them might try to sneak in and rape her while she's passed out."

"Thanks, Bro."

-----

"Oh god, Charlie! I'm such a bitch. Why do you put up with me?"

After undressing Karen and helping her into bed, Charlie removed his own clothes too. He knew she was feeling dreadful and there was only one way to reassure her.

"Because you're the sexiest, most beautiful woman in the world."

"You're just saying that to cheer me up."

"Does this look like I'm kidding?" said Charlie, showing her his erection.

"Oh, Baby, is that for me?"

She'd been with Charlie long enough to know what was coming and she was on the edge of orgasm just thinking about it.

"Nobody else in the whole wide world. Now get up on your hands and knees. We haven't done doggy style for weeks and I want to ram you until you can't walk."

"Promises, promises."

Karen was trying hard to sound casual, but inside she was quivering. In this position, Charlie's massive organ pummeled her G-spot on every stroke. She knew six seconds after he started, she'd have her first orgasm and would cum continuously after that until she dropped from exhaustion. Grabbing a pillow to muffle her screams she tried to sound bored.

"Well, since we have nothing better to do for a few minutes, I guess it's all right."

Then Charlie slid inside and that was her last coherent thought for the rest of the night.

-----

When Charlie came back down, Ed spotted him on the stairs.

"Is she all right?"

"Yea. Sleeping like a baby."

"Charlie, may I ask you a personal question?"

"Sure, Ed. Anything."

"There are times, like tonight, when Karen can be hopelessly clueless and obnoxious. On the other hand, you two have been an item for several months now. What's the big attraction?"

"Well, she's the only woman I've ever met that likes sex the same way I do."

"You're not serious! You have a terrific body, a great face, impressive equipment and you can talk water out of a stone. You can't be having trouble getting women!"

"Oh, I can get them, all right. It's hanging on to them that's the problem. You mentioned my impressive equipment, did you ever see how impressive?"

"No. It was never safe for me in the locker rooms. You were a legend in high school, as I remember."

"Well the legend's true and that's the problem. I'm big enough I hurt most women unless I'm really careful and I hurt some women no matter what I do. I see you smiling! But seriously, if a woman hasn't been fucking horses lately, she's just not ready for a horse cock, and that's what I've got. It makes it really hard for me to be spontaneous or rough and that's what I like. Karen takes it like it's no big deal. She'll take it any time, any where, in any hole and the crazier the better. We got it on one time waiting in line to buy tickets to a movie! Two nights ago, she gave me a blow job at a traffic light with a police cruiser waiting to make a left turn in the next lane! I love that girl! And when she's not drinking, she's a hell of a lot of fun! Oh, you know, gabby and a bit of an air head, but hey, I like to talk and I'm no rocket scientist myself, so we get along great."

"Well, if she's that valuable to you, why aren't you taking better care of her? You know if she keeps it up, she'll be dead in ten years."

"You mean AIDS? We've thought of that. She got scared when old George got picked up with the hooker who turned out to be HIV positive. Karen's had a soft spot for the old guy ever since he pulled her out of a pond, or something like that, when she was a kid, and she wanted to make him happy. So, they got together after the Labor Day picnic, and the next week the story came out. The damned thing is you can't be sure you're negative until about six months after infection. So she's been half expecting to be told she's going to die since last September. That's how we got together. I found her huddled up in a back room at the Christmas party. She was shivering and crying and I just held her until she stopped shaking. Then I took her home and held her some more. Aaaaaaannnd the rest is history. Anyway, we got our results back last month and we're okay. But being that scared for that long has really changed her. She's a lot more cautious about who she's willing to have sex with. ......At least when she's sober."

"Not even counting that, Charlie, the alcohol itself will kill her in ten years at the rate she's taking it in. Does she only drink like this at parties, or is it all the time?"

"At parties. I think she gets scared and uses the booze to hide behind. Karen and Carol have been friends all their lives, but Carol's always been prettier and more popular. Karen's told me a couple times she thinks people only invite her to parties because she's Carol's roommate. So she gets drunk and does crazy stuff for the attention. I know it sounds nuts that she can be exhibitionist as hell and insecure at the same time, but I think that's what's going on."

"So, reassure her. You said she likes sex a lot, right?"

"Well, yea! I mean, when we're going at it, if I don't remind her, she forgets to eat. What are you getting at?"

"I'm not sure. But, I've noticed when you two come back from the bedrooms, Karen glows. Her face just shines, and she doesn't take a drink for quite a while after that, maybe an hour, maybe more. Do you think you could drag her up to the bedrooms every couple of hours? Or out to the back yard? Maybe right before you leave home?"

"Or bent over the pool table down in the basement? Or in the hall closet behind the coats? Or sitting on the counter in the kitchen while every one's in the other room watching the game?"

"Yes. What do you think? She needs to know you're interested in her, not Carol. And, she needs to know you like her sober, not drunk. Do you think showing her how sexy you think she is would reassure her? Do you think showing her off would reassure her?"

"God! She'd love it! Yea! ......Of course, I'd be forcing myself."

"Yes, I know, it's a sacrifice. Listen, are you spending the night?"

"Are you nuts? I've got the sexiest woman in the world upstairs and you think I'm going home to watch TV?"

"All my clothes are in the master bedroom and I have an appointment at noon tomorrow. I may have to run you out in the morning so I can get ready. Do you think you'll want breakfast?"

"Hey, you don't have to crash down here. The bed's big enough for the three of us. Look, you can sleep with me in the middle if you're afraid you'll attack Karen. Or her in the middle if you're afraid you'll attack me. Or you in the middle if you want to attack both of us at the same time. What do you think?"

"Let me think about it. I'll come in if I get lonely. Why is it I can solve everyone's problems but my own? I have to get back to my guests. See you later, Charlie."

-----

Carol had taken Tony in her mouth and was slowly working him up and down just the way he liked it. Out to the head, flick it a few times with her tongue, then all the way down into her throat and swallow. They'd been in the bedroom a couple of hours and had done all the things they knew the other liked, but Carol had to work to get an orgasm tonight. Seeing Jake had shaken her more than she was willing to admit.

As she sucked she thought to herself, 'God, how predictable Tony is. Everything was so much more intense with Jake. Jake was a rotten bastard for doing it to me, but it sure was intense. I've never cum so much in my life. What the hell am I doing? I've got one man in my mouth and I'm thinking about another. As soon as I get Tony off, he'll want to fuck my ass. Then we'll have the usual power struggle over whether I'm going to clean him off with my mouth. Jake was an asshole for making me do that. Actually, it wasn't that bad. Wait a minute! It wasn't bad at all! I kept waiting for it to be awful and it never was. He must have worn a condom. I wonder how he slipped it past me, I can usually tell. Well, of course, I know how he slipped it past me! I wonder why he bothered?'

"Hey, Carol! Did you go to sleep down there or what? Come on, finish up. I want to get in your ass."

"I'm sorry, Tony, I'm just not up for it tonight. Why don't we go back to my place and crash."

"Hey, it was your idea to come up here, remember? And, I haven't had any ass yet. Besides, it's too early to crash. If you're flaking out, I'm gonna go hit the clubs."

"Fine, you do that. I'm going home."

Carol slid off the bed and started dressing.

"Hey! I haven't had any ass yet. Let me in your ass before you leave."

Tony moved up behind her, picked her up, and carried her back to the bed.

"Give it a rest, Tony! I told you, I'm not up for this."

"You know you like it. Just open up that little hole and I'll have you feeling better in no time."

Tony had her pinned face down to the bed. He had a tube of lube in one hand and was probing her anus with the other.

"All right, get it over with. Then I'm leaving. Leaving! You understand me?"

Actually, Tony was pretty good at this, or at least he could be when he wasn't being an asshole. Lately, he was more asshole than anything else.

"That's it, just relax that tight little bottom and I'll fix you right up."

Tony was bigger than average and he wasn't taking enough time to open Carol up.

"Damn it, Tony, that hurts."

"You know you like it rough, Bitch. Just open that ass and take it."

"Shit! I knew this was going to happen. Get off me, you ape!"

"Just a little more... Yea!"

Tony humped himself to a climax and rolled off.

"That's it. I'm outa here. I'm tired of this shit! We're quits, Tony. Don't call. Don't stop by. Just stay away from me."

Carol gathered up her clothes as she talked and started putting them on.

"Sure, Babe. Anything you say. Just help me clean up a little and you can go."

Tony put his arms around her waist and carried her over to the bed again.

"Damn it, Tony! I told you I'm not doing that any more!"

She tried to get away from him by sliding across the bed, but Tony grabbed her hair and turned her around to face him.

"Hey, what's the big deal. It only takes a minute then you can go. Just open your mouth, Carol."

Carol was sitting on the edge of the bed and Tony was standing right in front of her with her legs trapped between his. His hands still gripping her hair, he pulled her face toward his shit covered shaft.

"You've done it a hundred times. You know you're going to do it. Just open your mouth, Carol."

Tony was starting to get hard again. He just loved making her do this.

"I said, no!"

She was trying desperately to move her face out of the way, but he rubbed against her lips while he held her head tightly in place.

"You know you're going to do it. You're going to take it in your mouth and use your tongue to lick it clean. Open your mouth, Carol."

Tony was hard as a rock. He loved knowing, no matter how much she hated it, sooner or later she'd give in.

"No!"

She was keeping her teeth clenched tight as he forced himself against her lips.

"Open your mouth, Carol."

God, he loved waiting for her to submit.

She didn't speak because his cock was pressed tight against her lips. She just shook her head.

"Open your mouth."

He took one hand from her hair and pinched her nose closed.

Carol knew it would only be a minute or two before she ran out of air and she would have to open her mouth to take a breath. Then Tony will bury himself in her mouth, and he'll have won the battle of wills again.

Suddenly, it pissed her off as nothing ever had before. She wanted to hurt and humiliate him as much as he was doing to her, and had been for weeks. She enjoyed being submissive, but there never seemed to be anything in it for her. He got off, she got abused.

She was so pissed off she wanted to bite. So she did. She opened her mouth and he grinned as he slid inside, then she clamped down hard. Her hands were busy too. Carol found his scrotum and squeezed as hard as she could with both hands.

"Aaawww, shit! You bitch! What the hell are you doing?"

Tony yanked her head back by her hair and smacked her across the face, knocking her back on the bed.

Five years ago an ex-boyfriend did the same thing and she'd been taking self-defense classes ever since. So, as she fell back she drove one of her shins into Tony's crotch, forcing him to grunt in pain and step back. As he stepped back, she pulled her other leg up to her chest, aimed her heel at his nose and let fly. The the kick was on target and he stumbled back against the dresser bleeding from a nose that was obviously broken, momentarily blinded with pain.

Carol rolled off the bed, grabbed what clothes she could without stopping and was out in the hallway, heading for the stairs, when the four people that were all that was left of the party came thundering up.

"Are you all right!?" they all said at once.

Of course, Charlie and Ed were there, but the other two were part of Tony's crowd that she'd met, but hadn't talked to. The fact that she was standing in the hallway naked in front of four guys, two of whom were strangers, occurred to Carol, but she had other things to worry about. She knew Charlie and Ed would protect her and figured the other two wouldn't just stand by and watch her get beat up, so she stayed where she was and started putting her clothes on.

"I've been better. Tony and I had a fight. I need a ride home."

Tony was obviously recovering because he was bellowing something about bitches and what he was going to do with one when he caught her.

One of the strangers said, "We'll give you a lift."

Ed spoke up, "I think I'd better do that. Tony doesn't sound like he's badly hurt, but he has a nasty temper, and he'll need someone to keep him out of trouble until he cools off. He said you were friends of his, so it would be best if you did that and let me take care of Carol."

The stranger shrugged, "Sure."

He turned to his buddy and grinned.

"Let's take him home."

As the two headed for the bedroom, Ed leaned in close and murmured, "Carol, Charlie, come down stairs."

As they were passing through the kitchen on the way to the garage, Ed pulled his car keys from his pocket and handed them to Charlie.

"Charlie, don't take Carol home, take her to Walker Manor. Carol, Karen's in the master bedroom, Charlie will explain it to her when she wakes up. Don't go to the apartment for at least a couple of days, maybe a week. You know what Tony's temper is like and he sounded murderous in there. I'll stay here and phone your apartment manager and alert the police in case he comes by your place tonight. Now, get going before Tony comes down. I don't want him to follow you. He might try something stupid if he catches you alone on the road."

In the car, Carol was lost in gloomy thoughts. 'Why is it every time a guy finds out I like to be submissive he takes it as a green light to start abusing me? I mean, why do they all have to be such assholes? Why can't they be more like...... Jake? ...Why can't they be more like Jake? Why can't they be like Jake? Jake! Oh my god! What have I done?'

"Carol? Are you okay?"

"I may never be okay again!"

"Oh, come on. Tony isn't that much of a loss. And now he's gone, you can find someone who treats you better."

"God, I hope so!"

To herself, she thought, 'I think I've found him. Now, how do I get him?'

-----

At 8:00 the next morning Ed was banging on the door of the master bedroom.

"Come on, you two! Breakfast is getting cold and I need to get showered and dressed. If you're not out in five minutes, I'll come in and drag you out, just the way you are."

About five minutes later, a sleepy, but very happy, couple in terry cloth robes stumbled down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"I've got eggs, sausage, toast, orange juice and coffee. Sit down and I'll get it for you."

Charlie sat in the nearest chair and Karen curled up in his lap.

"Just toast and coffee for me," she murmured into Charlie's shoulder, "I'm not awake yet."

Charlie, who was eating a hearty breakfast with one hand while holding Karen with the other, joked, "That's because I didn't have time to wake you up properly."

"That's right! I was robbed! I'm entitled to an early morning orgasm and I didn't get it."

Charlie put down his coffee cup and slid his hand up her thigh underneath her robe.

"It's not too late. It's still morning."

"You're just teasing. All you're thinking about is your breakfast."

"Oh ho! Just teasing am I?"

Charlie moved his hand up to the belt of her robe and pulled it open.

"Stop it! What're you doing?"

Pulling her robe open, he grinned, "Showing you off, of course."

Charlie scooted his chair around until they were facing Ed.

"Tell me the truth, Ed, have you ever seen a sexier woman in your life?"

Ed had just finished breakfast and taken his dishes to the sink. At Charlie's question he turned and carefully examined the luscious brunette sitting on Charlie's lap. Her breasts and trimmed bush were exposed by the open robe, but her shoulders, arms and thighs were still covered. Karen was blushing, but she was smiling and her breathing was shallow.

Guessing the game Charlie was playing, Ed replied with perfect gravity, "I can't see very much of her, Charlie, it's a little hard to tell."

Tugging her robe down her arms and pushing it off her thighs he said, "No problem, Bro. How's that?"

Karen was now naked on Charlie's lap. She'd wrapped her arms around his neck and buried her face in his shoulder, but she was watching Ed out of the corner of her eye, she was still smiling and she was squirming a little.

"She's very sexy, but I have no way of knowing if she's the sexiest I've ever seen. She's still pretty covered up, you know."

"Karen, turn so you're facing Ed and open your legs."

While he was saying this, Charlie opened his own robe and pulled hers from under her so her bare bottom was sitting directly on his bare legs.

"But he'll see my pussy."

"That's the whole point, Baby. I want Ed to see how beautiful and sexy you are. Now, turn to face him, lean back against my chest and open your legs as wide as you can. I want him to go absolutely green with envy."

"But I thought he was gay."

"He's 'bi', Honey. There's a difference."

Turning to Ed who was still leaning against the sink, "Does that mean you like girls, too?"

"I like them very much."

"What kind?"

"Oh, sexy brunettes, of course," he said with an air of complete sincerity. "But I've noticed that a woman is sexiest when she's having an orgasm. I won't be able to tell for sure if you're the sexiest woman I've ever seen until I've watched you having an orgasm."

"Having an orgasm, how?"

"Oh, that doesn't matter. For instance, you can impale yourself on that tree trunk that's pushing against your bottom right now. You can take it in your hand and hold it while Charlie lifts you up. Then I'll see your lips all swollen and open and your juices running down your legs. He'll lower you onto it and you'll guide it inside. Then I'll watch it disappear a fraction of an inch at a time stretching your lips and trying to pull them in until you're sitting all the way down on his lap again. You'll start riding up and down and I'll watch your lips pull out when you're going up and tuck in when you're going down, and all the time your juices making it all shiny and slick."

Karen's breathing was very shallow and her chest was starting to flush.