Just an Old-Fashioned Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Or if that sounds too strenuous for this early in the morning, you can take Charlie's suggestion and lean back against his chest with your legs outside his. Then he'll reach up and play with your nipples and I'll watch them grow hard."

Slowly she turned so her back was against Charlie's chest and let her legs fall outside his. Her mouth was slightly open and her eyes half closed. She took Charlie's hands and placed them on her breasts.

"And I'll be able to see your labia get all red and swollen. Your clitoris will stand up and beg for attention and I'll see how horny you are. And your hands will start to drift down your body. You won't want them to because what kind of woman fingers herself in front of another man while her boyfriend is watching, but they will all on their own."

Karen's hands started sliding down her stomach and her legs spread a little wider.

"You'll tell yourself you're just going to soothe your mons, the insides of your thighs. You'll tell yourself you're not going to slide your fingers along your labia and feel the tingle it sends through your body. You'll tell yourself you're not going to put a finger inside, and feel how wet you are, because this guy across the room leaning against the sink will see and he'll know."

By this time, Karen had both hands buried and was gasping.

"You'll tell yourself you're not going to slide your wet fingers around and around your clitoris. You're not going to rub it and flick it from side to side because he'll see you cum and he'll get a raging hard-on and he'll whack off for days thinking of you."

"Oh, god! Oh, god! Oh, god! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!"

"You're right, Charlie, definitely the sexiest woman I've ever seen."

Karen was sprawled limply on Charlie's lap. If he had not had his arms around her, she would have slid to the floor.

"Did you guys plan that, or what?"

"Absolutely not! Charlie asked a simple question; I gave an honest answer," Ed replied with a completely straight face.

She noticed Ed's slacks tenting over a full erection and smiled slyly.

"Well, I see an honest answer from one part of you any way. And what about you, Lover?"

Karen rolled over and found herself "eyeball to eyeball" so to speak with Charlie's honest answer.

"Did I do that? Oh, you poor baby! Let me make it better."

With that, she climbed up his body and guided him inside.

"Oh yea, Baby! That's the way to make it better!"

Ed envied Charlie a little. He didn't envy him Karen, but he did envy what Charlie had with Karen. Ed was only happy when he was in an intimate relationship, and at times like these he missed it so much it was actually painful. Ed smiled a little ruefully and tried to settle his erection before finishing his kitchen chores and going upstairs.

Charlie glanced over Karen's shoulder and noticed Ed trying to ease the bulge in his pants. He looked at Karen, cocked his head in Ed's direction, and lifted his eyebrows. He got an enthusiastic nod in return.

"Start it off," he whispered.

In her best historical romance voice Karen cried out, "Unhand me, you nasty pirate! Let me go!"

Picking up on her lead, Charlie returned with, "We've captured a real beauty this time, Captain. A feisty one too!"

Karen looked over her shoulder at Ed and continued the scene.

"Your men have already violated my innocent mouth and my chaste womb you retched villain! What further depravities will you subject me to?"

She wiggled her cute little butt to make it clear what further depravities she would like to be subjected to.

Catching on, Ed removed his clothes.

"Fear not, my lady, we have depravities past counting. You will not be bored."

Karen was just the right height for Ed to enter her anus and when he put his hands on her hips she leaned forward in invitation. After glancing at Charlie and getting a nod, he started working her anus with his fingers, using her juices for lubrication.

"You vile beast! What are you doing to me!"

"I'm plundering your virgin ass with my nasty cock, my lady."

Suiting action to word, Ed slid his length into her experienced anus, then his voice took on a hard edge.

"Resign yourself, my lady! Before you're an hour older, you'll submit to this and anything else I command. If you refuse, you'll be turned over to my men. Which is it to be? Will you serve my lust here in the comfort of my cabin? Or will you be shackled on deck for every man aboard to use as he wishes while the rest of the crew watch and jeer. Each awaiting his turn with his cock in his hand and lust in his heart."

A moan escaped her lips and a shiver passed through Karen's body as an orgasm took her.

"You... You blackguard! Just wait until my husband, Admiral Woolsey, hears of this! Your retched carcasses will hang from every yardarm in the fleet!"

"Ah! But he already knows, my lady. It's his fleet that has our ship bottled up in this cove. He's just biding his time, waiting for us to run out of food and be forced to sail for open water where his guns can pound us to dust. But how anxious will he be to open fire when he sees your naked body tied in the rigging. Tied spread eagle so a thousand of His Majesty's common sailors will have a clear view of all your manifold charms. Each one of them just waiting to go below so he can shoot his load thinking of you."

Karen's body shuddered and she uttered a hoarse cry.

"We'll invite the Admiral aboard to negotiate your ransom. The table will be set up on the quarter deck and you'll be tied to the stern rail just ten feet away. While your husband, his officers and the rest of the fleet watch, our first mate here will put his dirty fingers in your pussy and tease without mercy until you beg him to fuck you. Then he'll put in his nasty cock and pound you like a mad man while the cabin boy pumps a belaying pin in your ass."

Karen came like a train wreck taking the two men with her.

When she could speak again Karen panted, "God, Ed! Where'd you learn to do that?"

"Ha! The same place you did, in the romance section of Almost New Books over on 7th. Didn't they tell you in school reading would be fun?"

"If I'd known how much fun, I'd have studied harder."

By this time Charlie had his voice back and quipped, "So, was that a suitable early morning orgasm?"

"Yes! Oh, yes! How can I ever repay you, Sir?"

Deciding these two could answer that question perfectly well without his help, Ed left them to finish breakfast, or to forget all about breakfast, at their own pace and headed upstairs.

Act 3:

Bill Walker was sitting in his favorite chair in the library of the big house that had come to be known as Walker Manor. He looked up as the door opened and his daughter, Carol, entered the room shedding clothes as she came.

She was naked by the time she reached Bill's chair, and she immediately started unbuckling the belt of his slacks. Once she had him unbuckled and unzipped, she straddled his lap and guided him inside her.

Carol humped frantically for a few minutes, had a quick but intense orgasm, and collapsed against him. When her breathing slowed, she curled up in his lap and put her head on his shoulder.

"God, I needed that! Thank you, Daddy."

"What has you so upset, Kitten?"

"Something happened about a month ago that's just driving me crazy, and I don't know what to do about it. Jake and I were searching for something, I don't even remember what any more, in the basement of his house when I discovered a door to a room I'd never seen before. Jake told me not to go in but I did anyway and I found a bondage bench."

"Well I started playing around on the bench and ragging on Jake for being a pervert, and I succeeded in pissing him off worse than I've ever seen him in my life. It turns out he built the bench for Mary and he was keeping it hidden to keep it from her family. You know what they're like."

"Anyway, there I am laying on the bench and pushing my hands through the wrist holes at the head of the bench and doing my best Perils-of-Pauline schtick and laughing about how I can't wait to tell Karen what a pervert he is, and he went ballistic. He pointed out if I'm telling Karen about a bondage bench in his basement, then I'm telling the whole town Mary was into bondage."

"So I'm feeling like a stupid bitch because I should have been able to figure it out. I mean, he hasn't been involved with anyone, it had to be Mary. And I'm mad as hell and ready to storm out, only I can't. I'm stuck on the bench. I can't get my hands out of the wrist holes. Like I said, Jake's hopelessly pissed and he tells me he's going to show me what I'm laughing at and give me a bondage session whether I want it or not."

"Want to file rape charges?"

"No. It wouldn't do any good anyway."

"Why not?"

"Well, for one thing, I spent two hours out-of-my-mind horny begging him to fuck me or do any other damned thing he wanted to me."

"You had a good time, then."

"God, did I ever! The other reason is, he has a video of me begging him to fuck me. How am I going to convince a jury I'm being forced when I'm cumming so hard I pass out on camera?"

"I'm impressed! So, what does this superman want for the video?"

"Nothing. He's just using it to force me to keep my mouth shut about Mary. He said if the story hasn't leaked out in a year, he'll destroy the copies and just keep the master. Otherwise it goes on the Internet."

"Ruthless! But not entirely unexpected. Everyone loved Mary, and you have been a little erratic lately. Do you think he'll keep his word?"

"Yea, I'm sure he will. And you don't have to say erratic when you mean drunken slut. I know what I've been like the last couple years. I loved Mary, too. I feel like shit."

"I think you're overreacting. If you keep your word, there's no harm done to Mary, and if Jake keeps his word, there's no harm done to you. I don't see the problem."

"He's the one I want."

"Oh ho! And he said...?"

"He told me to get out and stay out. He said he's tired of being treated like a maid. And he's right, that's just what I was doing. I was treating him like he was an employee. Like he was hired to be my bodyguard or something. I didn't care what he thought or how he felt, I did as I damn well pleased and expected him to protect me and clean up the mess. That was his job. And it worked great, except..."

"Except he's not an employee, and he doesn't have to put up with being treated like that."

"Except he's not an employee, and he doesn't have to put up with that shit! Yea! He's been taking care of me for so long,... God, I don't know, since we were five? ...that I just thought he'd always be there no matter what I did. God, I'm a bitch!"

"Not a bitch, just a little spoiled. I'll take the blame for that."

"Yea, well, spoiled may be truer than you think, Daddy. Spoiled as in spoiled for anyone else. All of a sudden my standard for good sex is through the roof. I keep comparing the sex I can get from Tony and that crowd with what I got from Jake, and they're not even close. It feels like a cheap imitation and the fact I can get as much as I want doesn't help. It would be like you being told you could never hear that Mozart opera you like so much..."

"The Magic Flute."

"Yea. It would be like you being told you could never hear The Magic Flute again, but you could listen to all the Rap you wanted."

"I'd have my ears amputated on the spot."

"Yea, well, it's not quite that bad, but it does feel kind of dull and lifeless. When I was on that bench the things he did to me were so intense, so overwhelming..."

"I know what you mean, Kitten."

"Yea, but it was so completely..."

"Carol! I know exactly what you mean. Exactly."

"Daddy!"

"Don't, 'Daddy!,' me, little girl. How do you think you got here?"

"You mean you and Mom?"

"Your mother and I enjoyed a lot of different things before you were born. But then we became parents and had to be responsible and set a good example."

"So, you're okay with...?"

"If it's not destructive and you enjoy it, I don't care what it is, I'm fine with it."

"So, what do I do? About Jake, I mean."

"What do you want to do?"

Carol chuckled, "What do I really want? What I really want is to go over to Jake's and ask him to punish me again. Thinking about it has me so hot, I'm almost ready to beg."

"Well, it's not a bad place to start."

"Daddy!"

"Kitten, what are your options? You've burned him once too often. It's time for Jake to cut his losses and get on with his life. Think about it. After all you've put him through, do you honestly think he'll come to you?"

"No, that's why I'm here, I don't have a clue."

"Well, if you're sorry for the way you acted and want to be forgiven, the simplest and most direct way to do it is to tell him you're sorry and ask to be forgiven. It might not work, but you have to start somewhere. What are you afraid of? Do you think he'll abuse you?"

"No, I know he won't. Even when he was so mad he wanted to strangle me, he still took care of me. He fucked me in the ass and made me clean off his cock with my mouth."

"That doesn't sound like taking care of you to me!"

"Hold on. I know what shit tastes like. Don't look at me like that! And there wasn't a trace. He went to a lot of trouble to fool me when it would have been easier to do the real thing."

"How did he force you to do that? No sane man puts his penis in a woman's mouth unless he has a very good reason to believe she's not going to bite it off."

Carol blushed and looked down.

"He threw my clothes at me and threatened to send me home."

"You really did have it bad!"

"Yea. By that time, I would have done anything to stay on the bench. When it was over, he gave me a bubble bath and a massage, and spent an hour seeing how many times he could make me cum without touching my clit. He didn't have to do any of that."

"How many?"

"I lost count somewhere around eight. The oil he used smelled like strawberries. Now, I can't eat a strawberry without having an orgasm. The night of Ed's party I had one sitting at the kitchen table with everyone watching! I couldn't help myself."

"You realize, I can't intervene in this. Right? I can't even carry a message for you."

"Oh, god, no! Jake hates you. He talks like he thinks you have a stable of hit men, or at least, thugs and attack lawyers."

"Well, since I've been doing my best to act like the big bad wolf for the last twenty years, I'd say that's very perceptive of him. Although, I admit, I worried about you a lot less when he was taking care of you."

"What do you mean, you worried less? Have you been spying on me?"

"Kitten, I'm the father of a very rich woman. I'd be hopelessly irresponsible if I didn't keep some kind of watch over you. I tried to make it as unobtrusive as possible."

"Well, you succeeded, I had no idea. You didn't hire Jake...?"

"Ha! Are you kidding? He'd starve to death first. No, taking care of you was his own idea."

"I can believe that. But what are you afraid of? Fortune hunters?"

"No, they're the least of my worries. I was thinking more of kidnappers, blackmailers, extortionists, drug dealers looking for a rich addict, that sort of thing. Being rich is very convenient, but it does have its down side."

"So, when Ralph was beating me up, did you arrange to have his legs broken? Jake seems to think you did. He said something about near fatal beatings not stopping the tape from going on the net."

"No, I always thought Jake arranged it. I just took the blame. When the biker was arrested, I suggested to Phil that it would be a perfect pro bono case. Phil got the guy off, and I sent a bunch of work his way. When people started making the connection, I just never denied it. I figured it wouldn't hurt to have a reputation for being a bit ruthless about the safety of my daughter. Maybe that was a mistake, I don't know."

"I can't say it was a mistake, Daddy. Nobody did anything even close to that again. I can't be sorry for that. You think it was Jake? Why do you think that?"

"I'm not sure. It could have been a coincidence. But it sure felt like something Jake would do. Remember when you were in high school and word got out that Ed was bisexual. You remember what happened to the kid who called him a queer and punched him out between classes?"

"Yea! I remember because he was our star quarterback. Broke his shoulder the following week and wasn't able to play the rest of the year. Lost his chance for a football scholarship at Arizona State. Ended up dropping out and selling insurance or something like that."

"Yes. Well, I didn't think about it at the time, but looking back I've noticed whenever one of Jake's friends was roughed up, something like that would happen to whoever did it. And by coincidence, it was always whatever that person hated the most. You remember Ralph competed in the Iron Man? Being in great shape was the most important thing in the world to him. Well, guess what happened after his legs healed?"

"He hasn't run a marathon since and he's gaining weight."

"You got it, Kitten! Like I said, it could have been a coincidence, but..."

"You like him, don't you, Daddy?"

"I think respect is closer to it. I don't think I know Jake well enough to decide if I like him or not. All I know about him, really, is his reputation."

"Wait a minute! If you've been keeping an eye on me, you must know how many times he's rescued your drunken, cum soaked daughter!"

"Well..."

"Just as I thought! I think I'll get my courage up and try to talk to him tomorrow. God! Why is this so hard? I've talked to him almost every day of my life!"

"Because you care this time. You've finally found a man you don't want to just use for a few hours and throw away."

"I think you're right, Daddy, but knowing why doesn't make it any easier."

"I'm sorry, Kitten, but I can't help you. If I'm involved in any way, I'll screw it up."

"I know, Daddy, just talking to you was a big help." Carol giggled, "Not to mention the sex. I broke up with Tony the night of Ed's party and I haven't had any in a month. I was going out of my mind. You didn't cum, did you?"

"It's okay, Kitten, I'm fine."

Of course, having a beautiful naked woman squirming in his lap was having an effect even if she was his daughter.

"Uh-huh! And that's not a hard-on pressing against my ass, either. Oh, Daddy, lighten up! I'm a big girl, I'm on the pill, and I love having sex with you! You're the gentlest, most considerate lover I ever had. I've never regretted seducing you after Mom died, not for a minute."

"I guess I'm a bit old fashioned, Kitten. Even after all these years, I still have a hard time cumming inside you and not feeling guilty about it."

"Please, just relax and let me make this good for you."

Carol unbuttoned Bill's shirt and pulled it off his arms. Then she slipped off his shoes and tugged his still unfastened pants down his legs.

When he was naked at last, Carol pushed Bill's knees apart and knelt between his thighs. She took him in her mouth, but only long enough to make sure he was hard and slick. Then, she stood up and lowered her delicious body onto him. When she was straddling his lap again, she started gently raising and lowering herself.

"Come on, Daddy, relax and enjoy it. Think of Mom, that always gets you off. I know I can't be what she was for you, but I love you too and I want you to be happy. Please, let me give you this."

Bill had never been able to resist his daughter when she really put her mind to coaxing, so he surrendered to the inevitable and let his mind drift to thoughts of his dead wife and the love they shared in this very chair. It wasn't long before he started tensing up, and Carol picked up her pace so she could finish with him.

They crashed together, and when Carol recovered she found her father asleep. As gently as she could, she lifted herself off his lap, tucked him up in a blanket from the couch, and kissed him on the forehead. She whispered, "I love you, Daddy," picked up her clothes, and quietly left the room.