Just an Old-Fashioned Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes."

"Will...?"

Carol was kissing Jake all over his face.

"Yes."

She worked her way down his body.

"Yes."

Carol pulled his clothes off as she went. When she reached his erection she started kissing it, all the time murmuring, "Yes."

Jake gave a startled laugh.

"Carol, you don't even know what I'm asking, yet!"

Carol stopped what she was doing and suddenly became very serious.

"Jake, it doesn't matter. The answer's yes. If you want to get married, the answer's yes. If you don't want to get married, the answer's yes. If you want to walk me downtown naked on a leash, the answer's yes. For the rest of my life, whatever you want, the answer's yes. I know you'll do what's best for me, because you always have. I know you'll make me happy, because you always do. I'm the most pampered, spoiled, cherished woman alive. May I go back to sucking your cock, now?"

"No. Pay attention. Will you marry me?"

Carol punctuated each word with a kiss on his rod.

"Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes."

She then took the head in her mouth and swallowed it.

Bill lifted his head from between Anna's legs and grinned.

"Welcome aboard, Jake."

"I decided to take your advice and surrender while it was still possible to pretend it was my idea."

Bill broke into hearty laughter.

"Good choice."

-----

Charlie, Karen, and Ed were rehearsing at the studio a week before opening. Stephen had been driving them hard and it was late. Charlie carried Ed into the space marked off as Elizabeth's cabin for the eighth time that night and dropped him on the couch that was standing in for the bed. That was Karen's cue to start the dialogue.

"What happened?"

"He's staying."

Charlie pantomimed packing his things.

"Where you going, Ben?"

"You love Pardner? You take him. And you take good care of him, Elizabeth. That's the decentest man I ever run across."

"Ben! I don't want you to go. I love you."

"What are you talking about, Elizabeth?"

"You're my husband. I don't want you to go away."

Ed's character, Pardner, was awake again and sitting up on the bed.

"What was that?"

"Don't let him go, Pardner."

"Ben, you said she was in love with me."

"Elizabeth, didn't you just say you loved Pardner?"

"Yes, I did, and I do."

"But, but, Elizabeth, you just said you were in love with Ben."

"Yes, I did, and I am."

"Ben, do you get the feeling you need a drink?"

"How did you know? Now, Elizabeth, let's try and be reasonable about this. For God's sake, make up your mind!"

"I can't. I love both of you."

A thought struck Karen and she blurted out, "I do! I really do love both of you!"

Stephen glanced at the door as the janitorial crew came in.

"Cut! Great scene, children, but we're about to be swept out with the trash. Let's break for tonight. Good ad lib, Karen, keep it if you like. The scene's starting to come together, you three! Be brave, we may avoid being attacked and pummeled by the house after all. Same time tomorrow night. Sweet dreams, boys and girls."

As they collected their bags and headed for the car, Ed had to chuckle.

"He's actually quite pleased, you know. You should hear his doom and gloom when he thinks the play is in trouble."

Karen was feeling guilty about slipping out of character and, as they reached the car, she snuggled up to Charlie.

"I'm sorry, Baby, I didn't mean to step on your line."

"That's okay, Hon. Are you going to leave it in?"

"No. It really wasn't about the play. It was about us."

Ed looked thoughtful, but didn't say anything.

Charlie looked puzzled and asked, "I'm not following, Hon."

"All of a sudden I know exactly how she felt. I love you both. I couldn't bear to lose either one of you. I want us to stay together, and I don't mean just until we've saved up enough for a place of our own, I mean forever. Isn't there some way we can be together?"

Charlie looked at Ed. "What do you think, Bro? It's your house."

"I've never been happier. It's hard to imagine what life was like before you two moved in. Yes, I'd love it. But, I'm in the same fix as Pardner, I didn't share Karen with you, you shared her with me. How do you feel about this, Charlie?"

"What? You think I'm nuts? I'm sharing a house with the sexiest woman in the world and my life long best friend, and you think I'm in a hurry to move out? I'm getting all the sex and football I can handle. What more can a man ask from life?"

Karen put an arm around each of their waists and hugged them both to her at the same time. A mischievous smile took over her face.

"In that case, Charlie and Ed, will you do me the honor of becoming my husbands?"

Ed bowed gravely and said, "I would be pleased and honored to be your husband, Karen."

Charlie looked ecstatic then puzzled.

"Hell, yes! But, I don't think we can."

Ed had an idea.

"You're right, of course, but we can swear in front of witnesses to love, share and support for the rest of our lives. I know it's a stretch to imagine, but Stephen's a part time minister."

Karen cried, "Stephen!?"

Charlie laughed. "Old,'More Skin Than Cloth'? That Stephen?"

"Yes. Most of his air of jaded hedonism is an affectation he adopted so he'd be taken seriously as a director. Apparently, he got into theater while he was waiting for a church and realized it was his true calling. He helps out at Metropolitan Ministry, which has a large gay population, and does life commitment ceremonies all the time. So, our relationship could be formalized and sanctified, if not precisely legal. Shall I call him?"

Karen was literally hopping up and down with happiness.

"Yes! Oh, yes! But do it in the morning, Ed. Right now, I want to get both of you home and naked so we can celebrate the engagement. Then we have to get in practice for the wedding night. So much to do, so little time!"

Act 7:

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today. To join this man, Charles, and this man, Edward, and this woman, Karen, as husband, husband and wife in a life long partnership of equals. And to join this man, William, and this woman, Anna, as husband and wife in a life long relationship of slave and mistress. And to join this man, Jacob, and this woman, Caroline, as husband and wife in a life long relationship of master and slave. Each is a relationship of mutual love and mutual consent, entered into freely and in good faith, and each with the full intention of faithfully loving, honoring and respecting the other as long as life lasts."

Karen had called Carol and Ed had called Jake to share the news, and it wasn't long before a joint ceremony emerged. The dress code was formal nudity. For the women this meant veil, bouquet and heels. For the men, white satin sash, white bow tie and top hat.

"Charles, do you take this man, Edward, to be your co-husband and this woman, Karen, to be your wife, as equal partners in your life; and do you swear to faithfully love, honor and respect them as long as you three shall live?"

"Hell, yes!"

"Edward, do you take this man, Charles, to be your co-husband and this woman, Karen, to be your wife, as equal partners in your life; and do you swear to faithfully love, honor and respect them as long as you three shall live?"

"Ita est."

"Karen, do you take both this man, Charles, and this man, Edward, to be your husband, as equal partners in your life; and do you swear to faithfully love, honor and respect them as long as you three shall live?"

"Yes, yes, yes!"

"William, do you take this woman, Anna, to be your wife and mistress; and do you swear to faithfully love, honor, respect and obey her as long as you both shall live?"

"I do."

"Anna, do you take this man, William, to be your husband and slave; and do you swear to faithfully love, honor, respect and protect him as long as you both shall live?"

"I will."

"Jacob, do you take this woman, Caroline, to be your wife and slave; and do you swear to faithfully love, honor, respect and protect her as long as you both shall live?"

"I swear by all I hold sacred."

"Caroline, do you take this man, Jacob, to be your husband and master; and do you swear to faithfully love, honor, respect and obey him as long as you both shall live?"

"With all my heart!"

"Charles, Edward and Karen, take the position you feel best symbolizes your life of sharing."

Charlie lay on his back on the carpet and Karen knelt beside him and helped him to hardness. When he was fully erect she straddled him and guided him into her welcoming body. She turned to Ed and assisted him as well, then she bent low over Charlie's chest so he had easy access to her anus. When Ed was in position, Stephen turned to Bill and Anna.

"William and Anna, take the position you feel best symbolizes your life of sharing. Caroline, you will place William in Anna's womb, symbolically releasing him to Anna's care."

Anna lay on her back, spread her legs and raised her arms in welcome.

"Come to mama, Billy."

Carol waited beside Anna when Bill knelt between her legs. As Bill lowered his body over Anna's, Carol's hand circled his hardness, pumped it a little to make sure it was as hard as it was going to get, and guided it into Anna's body. Anna wrapped her arms and legs around him and hugged him close.

"I love you, Billy. God help me, I do."

"Jacob and Caroline, take the position you feel best symbolizes your life of sharing. William, you will place Jacob in Caroline's womb, symbolically releasing her to Jacob's care."

Jake lay on his back beside Anna. Carol straddled him and Bill guided Jake into Carol's body.

As she fully engulfed him, Carol sighed, "Welcome home, Lover."

"Charles, Edward and Karen, William and Anna, Jacob and Caroline, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may fuck the bride."

As soon as the marriages were well and truly consummated, Jake stood up and took charge. Taking off his sash he handed it to Carol.

"Caroline?"

"Yes, Jacob."

"This is a blindfold. Put it on."

"It shall be as you wish, Jacob."

"Mistress Anna?"

"Master Jacob?"

"May I borrow your slave?"

"Of course."

"Bill, tie your sash on as a blindfold. You will be taking orders from me until your mistress reclaims you."

"Okay."

When they were both blindfolded, Jake lay Bill on his back and placed Carol beside him on all fours.

"Bill and Caroline, you will accept all sexual requests until your owner tells you to stop."

"Yes, sir."

"Just as you wish, Jacob."

Jake then started orchestrating the night's revels.

Before getting caught up in the orgy himself, Ed spent a few minutes talking with Stephen.

"Will you be joining us, Stephen?"

"No, dear boy, the first night should be just for the newlyweds. Besides, I have someone at home I vaguely remember swearing to be faithful to myself. It wouldn't do for the parson to be setting a bad example. Hmmm?"

Ed chuckled but said, "As you think best. Give Andy my love."

Looking at the pile of attractive bodies enthusiastically pleasing and being pleased, he drawled, "I suspect, dear boy, that I'll be fully occupied giving him my own love tonight. I don't think I'll be able to give him yours until tomorrow. Will that do? Ah, the follies of youth, God bless them. Ta ta, Edward."

Three hours later, Jake pulled a tired and sticky, but very happy bride from the sleeping tangle.

"Did you enjoy yourself, my love?"

"Yes, yes, yes! Oh god, Jake, you're so good to me! Please, take me home and let me fuck your brains out. Please, please, please."

"And so you shall, my love. And so you shall."

Finis

1...5678910