Just an Old-Fashioned Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay. ...Karen, may I ask you a personal question?"

"Hmmm... Go ahead and ask. If I don't want to answer, I'll just say so."

"Fair enough. Why did you agree to this arrangement? I know why Charlie did, I'm sure he told you we grew up together, but why did you? You had no way of knowing what you were getting yourself into."

"I can answer that, just give me a minute to sort it out. ...Partly, because Charlie wanted it, and partly because I wanted to get to know you better."

"You had Charlie to play with and you wanted to get to know me? Please, don't think I'm ungrateful, but... why?

Karen gave a little half shrug, obviously struggling to get her reasons into words.

"Part of it was what we were talking about back in the parking lot. You took a chance of pissing off your best friend for the sake of a woman you hardly knew and didn't have any reason to like. It was pure kindness, something I haven't seen a lot of in my life. It made you stand out from all the selfish assholes I'd been dating since I was twelve. Then we had the two fantasies there in the kitchen, and that really got my attention! Don't get me wrong, Charlie's a terrific lover. He knows all my secret places and he takes very good care of them. But you can give me orgasms without even touching me. You know what fantasy I need before I do, and you can turn me into melted ice cream with just your words. The more I see, the better I like! You're intelligent, creative, cultured and at the same time generous, warm, and loving. I wasn't kidding when I said, 'what more could a woman ask,' between the two of you I'm spoiled rotten. So why did you?"

"As you said, partly because Charlie wanted it, and quite frankly, I was glad for the company. But partly because I thought having you around would be fun. Back when you were drinking I'd written you off completely,..."

"Can't blame you for that."

"...but after after you stopped, you became positively intriguing -- wise, generous, playful, well read..."

"Not as well as you!"

"You're better than I am at romances. ...unabashedly sexual, and a terrific actress."

"No! ...You think so?"

"Yes, absolutely. When we're playing out a fantasy you get completely into the part. It's uncanny."

"So, how do you feel about the arrangement? How do you feel about having me in bed with you and Charlie?"

"I wouldn't have it any other way. Charlie doesn't have any fun if you're not there, and I've discovered I don't either. It feels natural--like you belong there and something very important is missing when you're not."

Karen looked very serious and her eyes were a little watery.

"That's one of the nicest things anyone's ever said to me."

Ed looked a little embarrassed.

"It's the truth, I feel like I've known you all my life. It's hard to remember what life was like before you and Charlie moved in."

By this time they were pulling into Ed's garage.

"Anyway, let's get you fed and we'll watch Casablanca while we're waiting for Charlie's call."

Before he could open his car door, Karen grabbed his arm and held him in place.

"Wait a minute! Where do you think you're going?"

"Ah... In the house?"

"Uhn-uh."

Karen slid the seat all the way back. It was the original bench seat, so Ed's side slid back at the same time.

"You didn't cum, and I didn't give a blow job, so we're taking care of that right now!"

The garage door was still open and the light was on. Ed looked toward the street as a group of teenagers passed by and started to say, "Karen, I don't think..." But by then she had his pants open and her lips around his pole, and he totally forgot what he was going to say next.

-----

"Edward! How are you, dear boy?"

The next day, the play's director, Stephen, visited Ed in his computer store.

"Hello, Stephen, what brings you here? I thought you'd be working on your next play."

"I am, dear boy, I am. It seems, I'm opening in competition with the Labor Day weekend. The Swan had to cancel after the fire, and the only booking the Orpheus had open was the first two weeks of September. I'll have to come up with something spectacular to even hope of pulling an audience away from the shopping, the barbecue grills and all that wholesome togetherness. Edward, I want to do a steaming Paint Your Wagon and I need a sexy Elizabeth. I was hoping you might help me talk Karen into trying out for the part."

"I think she'd be perfect. The only problem I can see is that she doesn't have any experience and jumping right into a lead role might be too scary for her. What happened to Amy and Sue? They're both good."

"Use your head, dear boy, use your head. I'm not doing Oklahoma in the gold fields. I have her breast feeding on stage, playing the wedding night with Rumson mostly naked, a bathtub scene with Pardner totally naked, and she has to convince us she's madly in lust with two very different men at the same time. Amy's a school teacher, she can't do a nude anything. And, in a moment of appallingly bad taste, Sue picked up a husband who gets jealous during the love scenes. She worries about tantrums at home and it shows. You remember last year's Street Car? Her Stella was embarrassing!"

"Fair enough. But how did you come up with Karen? As far as I know, she's never been onstage in her life."

"Come, come, Edward, you're not thinking. I was in the parking lot last night! Front row, center, as a matter of fact. She's obviously not a shy little thing, her Scarlett was convincing enough, and she steamed up the windows of an open convertible! With you anyway. Which reminds me, dear boy, if she gets Elizabeth, I'd like you to do Pardner. You'll be perfect for it, and that way she'll have at least one leading man she can spark off. It's too bad you're not more flamboyant, dear boy, I'd have you do Rumson. He has more lines, and, what's more important, he has more scenes with Elizabeth. You don't think you could...?"

"No, it would take me too long to get in character. But I'm getting an idea... It's more important for Rumson to be sexy than polished, right?"

"Of course, dear boy. He's a barbarian after all, how polished can he be? What are you thinking?"

"What about Charlie? He hasn't had any stage experience since college, but he did a terrific Music Man, which should be flamboyant enough. He can definitely generate sparks with Karen, and he has a pleasant singing voice. Untrained, of course, but he can carry a tune. What do you think?"

"The singing doesn't bother me, dear boy. Yes, it's a musical, but these are rustics. How trained can they be? I mean, in the movie they had Lee Marvin singing, and he couldn't carry a tune in a garbage truck. But, Edward, I'm already taking on Karen and you know how much work virgins are! They can't take direction, they can't block out a scene, they need to be coached on inflection, they either walk through the scene or bludgeon it to death, they fall apart if they flub a line! I'm exhausted just thinking about it. Plus, I was so hoping to make a profit on this one. How can we dazzle Broadway if all we ever do is break even? Hmmm?"

"Stephen, you know I wouldn't suggest Charlie if I wasn't prepared to give him all the coaching he can stand. Karen, too. But, if you want to make a profit, think about this. How were you going to costume the wedding night scene?"

"Not sure, dear boy. Panties or half-slip for Elizabeth, briefs or long johns for Rumson. In any case, more skin than cloth. What are you thinking, naughty boy?"

"You already know how Karen will look on stage. Now, imagine Charlie in briefs. You remember his reputation in high school, right? No shirt, body of sculpted marble. Charlie and Karen are lovers. They don't have to act like they're hot for each other, their skin sizzles when they touch."

"Mmm... Yeees... You have my attention, Edward, go on."

"You were counting on Karen to draw the men in town, but what about the other half of the adult population? What do you think is going to happen to the women when they hear about Charlie? Picture it. You're a soccer mom. You've been married ten years. You love your husband, but you both have to work very hard and there hasn't been much time for a sex life lately. So, you go to this play and you see a lovable, almost naked Greek god on stage making passionate love to a woman he's obviously crazy about. You can easily pretend it's you he's crushing against his rock hard chest. He picks you up. You wrap your legs around his waist. You feel..."

"Stop! Stop! I'm hyperventilating. Stop before I pass out. You win, dear boy, you win. Where's a chair, I need to sit down. Why do I even bother to argue with you, Edward? You always win. By all means, bring your Olympian couple to studio C, eight o'clock, Friday evening. Charles will be in town by then, yes? I'll send copies of the script over tomorrow with the audition marked. Get them to memorize their lines if you can, dear boy. Oh, and, Edward, if you can't talk them into it, let me know by Tuesday so I can make other plans. Hmmm?"

Act 5:

Bill was sitting at his desk finishing up paperwork before going to lunch, when his secretary, Anna, walked into his office. Since she was his lunch date, it didn't surprise him. The fact that she obviously locked the office door, did.

"Hi, Anna, what's up?"

Anna was a petite black woman who Bill had lusted after in a major way for at least a year. Her head only came to his chest and her form was slender, almost delicate, but she was the sexiest thing he'd ever seen, and he was fascinated by the play of light on her dark skin.

The fact that she took every opportunity to show him that skin, combined with some of her looks, and some of her flirty even suggestive comments, gave him hope the feelings might be mutual. But, he had not acted on his feelings. She was young enough to be his daughter and she was his employee. If he was engaging in wishful thinking, he could ruin her life and his own. The sole support for both a diabetic grandmother and an anemic son, Anna really needed her job, and a sexual harassment lawsuit would drive Bill's customers away in droves.

"Mr. Walker, I have something to show you."

She plugged a video cassette into the VCR, and walked over to stand beside the desk.

He knew what was coming. During the company picnic, Bill had been standing behind Anna at one of the tables. He was leaning over her a little as he reached for a drink when she backed into him and subtly rubbed against the hard-on he always had whenever she was around. It wasn't the first time she'd done it, and Bill had taken a little more to drink than he usually allowed himself, so he did something he'd been aching to do for months. He placed his hands on her shoulders, gently pulled her into him, and rubbed back. She flashed him a smile when it happened, so he thought it was okay. Unfortunately, Frank had his camcorder out at just that moment and caught the whole thing on tape. Now it looked like Bill had completely misread the situation and was in for an expensive hassle.

When the scene finished, Anna walked around to his side of the desk and sat on it facing him.

"So, Bill, what're you going to do about that?"

"Look, Anna, if you want an apology, you have it, in writing if you like. And I'm sure we can reach a satisfactory settlement. You're a good employee, and I don't..."

She grabbed him by the hair and pulled him toward her until his face was only an inch from hers.

"You just don't get it, do you, Billy Boy? That scene was a promise, a promise you've been welching on all week. I'm not asking what you're going to do about some bullshit offended feelings, I'm asking what you're going to do about this!"

Anna pulled her skirt above her waist and Bill discovered two startling but extremely welcome things in the same instant: she wasn't wearing panties and she was obviously very aroused.

"Anna, I..."

She yanked on his hair until his mouth was buried in her slit, and wrapped her bare legs around his head.

"Shut up and start licking. And don't you dare stop until I cum all over your face."

Since this was exactly what he'd been fantasizing about for months, Bill had no trouble meeting her demand. He was working on her fourth orgasm when she pushed him back into his chair.

Out of breath she gasped, "So, let's see it."

Bill was still a little dazed by this rapidly changing situation. "See what?"

"That tent pole that's been pushing out your pants for the last year. Get it out here where I can see it."

When Bill had unzipped and fished his erection out, Anna slid off the desk and started to fondle it. She rubbed the palm of her soft hand around its head using his load of precum as the lubricant.

"My, my. Ain't you a pretty little thang."

Her hand slid down his shaft until she reached his scrotum. She slid her fingers around his testes, and gave a little tug, just hard enough to make it feel like she meant business.

"Stand up, Billy. Up, Boy, up! Lay down on that desk and put your hands behind your head. And, no talking!"

With her hand still gripping his testicles, Anna followed Bill onto the desk and knelt between his legs.

"Now, you just lie there like a good boy and let me take care of you. Mmm mmm. You sure look good."

She lowered her mouth over his erection and took it all at once. When the head hit the back of her mouth, she swallowed it. She bobbed just an inch at a time so she could squeeze his most sensitive part with her throat while she worked the rest with her tongue. After a minute or so, she ran out of air and had to come up to take a breath, then she swallowed him again. Three or four of these and Bill felt like his head was going to explode.

"Yum. I'll get back to you later."

Anna straddled Bill's hips and guided him inside her. She started a slow, almost lingering pace as she unbuttoned her blouse and unclasped her bra, letting her perky little breasts free.

"God, Anna, I..."

Anna smacked his face just hard enough to sting.

"Did I tell you to talk? If you need something to do with your mouth, start sucking on these."

She leaned forward until her nipples were just brushing his lips. When he lifted his head to take a one in his mouth, she pulled back then leaned forward and brushed his lips again. When she felt she'd teased him long enough, she pressed her nipple against his mouth and let him take it inside. Bill opened his mouth wide and swallowed her breast whole. About two minutes of that treatment and she had another orgasm.

Anna was too short to have Bill sucking her nipples and ride him properly at the same time. So, when her lower body started feeling neglected, she sat up, placed his hands on her breasts, and rode his pole with a vengeance.

Partly because he was trying to last for her and partly because it just takes longer as a man gets older, Anna found herself still trying to get him off half an hour later. He'd given her three or four times as many orgasms as she'd ever had before, and she was determined she wasn't going to quit until he had one too, but she was getting tired.

"Come on, Billy. Cum for me before you kill me. Come on, you horny old goat. Give me your cream, you selfish bastard. Come on, I wanta feel a million sperm swimming around my womb. Damn you, come on!"

On this last command, Anna reached behind her and grabbed Bill's scrotum again. She gave just enough of a tug to send a shiver through him and that sent him over. Feeling him flooding her insides with his warm cum sent her over too, and she collapsed on his chest, completely spent.

"God, Anna, I..."

"Don't talk! Get your clothes off, finish taking mine off, and carry me over to the couch. When we're both naked and laying on the couch, then you can talk."

When Bill finished his task, he snuggled Anna in close like he was afraid if he let her go, he'd wake up and discover it was all a dream.

"So, what was that about?"

Anna giggled as she said, "I decided if I left it up to you, I'd die a virgin. You always have a circus tent in your pants whenever we're together, so I knew you wanted me. But, I'd tried everything but stripping down in your office and I wasn't getting anywhere. I couldn't figure it out until Frank showed us the picnic video last week. When we got to that scene he made some crack about did I want to file for sexual harassment. I shut him down, but it got me thinking. As a middle-aged white male boss, any move you make gets you in trouble. As a young black female employee, I had to make it clear this really is what I want. Sorry if I was too rough, but I was afraid if I gave you time to think, you'd talk yourself out of it. What do you want to play next? I do a great captured Nubian princess."

"I like what you're doing, stick with it. I'm sorry I'm not bigger for you."

"Hey! You're not getting into stereotypes, are you?"

"Well, you did say, 'little thing'."

"Billy, my vagina's the same size as the rest of my body! If you were any bigger, you'd break me in two. You're perfect. In fact, the more I see you, the more perfect you get. I never had so many orgasms in my life as I just had with you, and the day's just getting started."

"Thank you. What did you have planned next?"

"That depends on what you want. Why don't you want to take charge? I expected someone who's used to giving orders all day would want to."

"I do it during the work day because I have to. I try to keep it out of my sex life."

"Why? Is it something you can tell me?"

Like everyone else at the company, Anna knew the story about how Bill's wife had died and knew he was very sensitive about it.

"I don't give orders about sex because I know I can give orders about sex. I'm rich, I'm powerful, and I'm your boss. I know you can't afford to lose your job. If we were just boss and secretary, and I told you I want a blow job first thing each morning and a fuck each night before you leave, would you do it to keep your job?"

"I see what you mean. You're right. If you were just some asshole doing a power trip, I wouldn't like it, but I'd have to think long and hard before I turned you down. Good jobs are hard to get right now."

"Right! No matter how I phrase it, I'm still your boss, and you can be fired if you refuse. That's why you had to make the first move. If you're ordering me around, I know you're demanding sex because you want sex, not because you're afraid of what I can do to you."

"Well, let's turn it around. How do you know I'm not after you for your money?"

"That's easy. Women trying to trade sex for a free ride, want a free ride. I can spot them pretty quickly and weed them out for low productivity. You might be willing to put up with sex to keep your job, but you always do your job, and very well, too. That's why I was willing to offer a cash settlement when I thought you were talking about sexual harassment. You're a valuable employee whether you're fucking the boss or not, and I was ready to do what I could to keep you."

"You're a strange man, Billy Walker."

"Is that good?"

"That's very, very, very good. All right, if I'm in charge, put your outer clothes on, but not your underwear, follow me over to my place, and spend the rest of the weekend being my sex toy."

"What about this afternoon's appointments, your family?"

"You don't have any appointments, I saw to that. I told everyone this would be a working lunch and will probably take the whole afternoon. No one expects to see you for the rest of the day. It's a long weekend, and my family's with my sister until late Monday. You have no excuses. Hop to it."

"You put a lot of planning into this."

"I've been planning how to get you naked for over a year. Now, dress me. When I'm completely dressed, you may put on enough clothing to avoid being arrested in the parking lot, but no more. Follow me to my place. When we get there, immediately remove all your clothes and give me two orgasms before you do anything else. Then you can make dinner."