Just an Old-Fashioned Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, what's the problem?"

"The problem, Mr. Innocent, is if I leave it up to you, you'll have me blissed-out all day and there's something I want to do with you."

"Okay. What do you want to do?"

"I'll tell you in a minute, but first I have to get something from the kitchen."

"Sure. I'll put this stuff away."

Carol did get a drink of water to cover her embarrassment in case she was wrong, but her real goal was to look out the back door. She had a nagging suspicion she just had to check out. Sure enough, when she walked out she found a well fenced and very private back yard, a new flagstone walk that didn't go anywhere, a stuffed chair that duplicated the one sitting in the front yard, and an unbelievable amount of sound equipment. Some of it was Jake's, some apparently borrowed, and some with the names of rental companies painted on the side. No doubt about it, Jake had gone to a lot of trouble to make sure she had a good time.

There was a remote sitting on the chair seat. Carol pointed it at one of the CD players on the porch and got traffic noises from the speakers behind her. Another player gave her the teen soccer star. Another gave her Mrs. Johnson. She guessed the other three were backup in case Mrs. Johnson didn't do the trick, but she didn't get a chance to find out because Jake was in the back yard reaching for the remote. Carol knew he was trying to regain control of their sex games and she was in no mood to let him.

"Oh, no you don't, buster!"

They struggled a little over the remote and Carol used some of her self-defense training to drop Jake with a Judo throw. He landed on his back, more startled than anything else, and Carol sat on his chest before he recovered.

"We're going to have a little talk, buddy."

Carol had more training, but Jake was a lot stronger, so he could throw her off if he tried. The problem was, with a naked Carol straddling his chest, it was hard to imagine why he would want to. Instead, Jake reached up and started fondling her nipples.

"Okay. Get it off your chest. No pun intended."

Carol grabbed his hands and pinned them beside his head.

"I'm serious, Jake! That's five times in a row you've put me in meltdown and you haven't taken a single thing for yourself! It's got to stop! That's what I want to do with you today. I want to pleasure you. I want you to cum in every hole in my body. I want you to know you have the right to demand anything you want, anytime you want. I want you to claim me and make me yours."

"Carol, you don't have to do this to prove..."

Tears of frustration sprang into Carol's eyes. She grabbed the front of his shirt and shook it as hard as she could.

"Damn it, Jake! Are you going to let me belong to you or not!"

So, there it was. What she really wanted. And, if he loved her, there was only one possible answer.

"Yes, ma'am!"

Carol gave a sniff and broke into a watery smile.

"Good choice."

She pushed his t-shirt over his head and started working on his belt.

"Now let's see some skin."

Once she had him unbuckled and unzipped she gave two or three ferocious tugs and pulled everything off at once--pants, briefs, shoes, socks--everything.

Once Carol had his clothes off, she took a minute to just look at him. This was the first time she'd seen Jake naked since they were babies and she slowly took in his well defined and strong, but compact body.

As she ran her fingers lightly across his tight stomach and firm chest, she murmured to herself, "Damn. Why did I wait so long?"

Carol stroked his erection lightly and very gently, just letting herself savor how it felt in her hand. Then she straddled his hips and guided him inside her a millimeter at a time, reveling in the act of welcoming the one who truly belonged there. Jake was able to make her feel cared for and cherished in a way she had never experienced before. Joining her body and his was as much a homecoming for her as it was for him.

"Oh god, Jake, this is where you belong."

She lowered her upper body so she could lay on his chest and just that simple movement caused an orgasm to ripple through her.

With her face pressed against his she murmured, "Welcome home, Lover."

Jake stroked her back and let his hands drift down. When he cupped her butt and started rocking against her, she popped back up and pinned his hands again.

"Oh, no you don't, buster! If you start that, I won't have another coherent thought for the rest of the day, and I'm serious, Jake! I want this weekend to be just about you. I want to learn what makes you happy. I want to learn it so well I know what you want before you do."

On the outside, Carol was just sitting on his erection and talking. On the inside, her vaginal muscles were squeezing and pulling him in. It was driving Jake crazy and, with his hands pinned, there wasn't anything he could do but lay there and enjoy it.

Trying to hold his voice steady he said, "That's pretty ambitious for one weekend. W-What did you have in mind?"

Carol started rocking her hips a little and smiled wickedly.

"Well, I figured I'd fuck you for the rest of the morning, then fix lunch. After lunch I figured I'd fuck you for the rest of the afternoon, then fix supper. After supper I figured I'd fuck you for the rest of the evening, then take you to bed. In bed I figured I'd fuck you until you pass out, then fall asleep in your arms. In the morning I figured I'd wake you up with a blow job, and do it all over again until time to get ready for work on Monday. What do you think?"

Much to Carol's delight, Jake was rapidly losing all semblance of control over his body.

"S-Sounds like a plan to me."

His hips were rocking against her and his body was lifting her off the ground.

Carol was thoroughly enjoying her teasing, but she didn't want to wear him out just yet, so she moved her hands to his chest and started rocking her hips.

"Cum inside me, Jake. Fill me up, Lover. Send me home reeking of sex."

That was all it took. Jake exploded inside her for the first of many, many times.

Act 4:

Karen & Ed had just finished watching a stage production of Gone With The Wind. Ed opened the stage door and signaled Karen to pass through ahead of him.

"Be sure you go to your left. The loading dock's on your right, you'll hurt yourself if you go that way."

Looking over her shoulder, Karen beamed.

"God, Ed, I loved it! Gone With The Wind's been a favorite since I was twelve. I saw the movie at least ten times."

Ed carefully pulled the door closed, then shoved it to make sure it was latched. They started walking slowly to Ed's car.

"I didn't know you were a Clark Gable fan."

"No! It was Scarlett O'Hara I went to see. Smart, ruthless, determined. There's a woman who'll get her own way or die trying!"

"Do I detect a little bitterness?"

"Oh, yea."

"Carol?"

"Yea. She was always prettier. She could always dress nicer. She was always more popular. You name it."

"Did she ever live with two men at the same time?"

Karen looked thoughtful.

"You're right. She's never managed that one. And what men! Tall, handsome, smart and cultured, what more could a woman ask?"

"Yes, Charlie is quite a catch isn't he."

"I meant you, silly! I think she's finally sorted out her relationship with Jake. She goes over to his place every weekend, and she walks around with a silly grin on her face the rest of the time. Whatever they did the Saturday before your party sure got her attention. I don't suppose you know what it was, do you?"

"Moi?"

"Yes, you! Don't give me that innocent look! And don't bother thinking up polite evasions either, I know you won't tell me. I've known Jake was the one for years, but Carol couldn't get past -- she's taller and he's not built like Charlie. So, she'd go for the pecs and not see the selfish bastard behind them."

"You're actually pretty wise about people, aren't you."

"I'm a lot of good things when I'm not drinking. For which I have you to thank."

"Wait a minute. I didn't..."

"Did you or did you not ask Charlie why he wasn't taking better care of me?"

"I..."

"Did you or did you not tell him to fuck me into a stupor instead of letting me drink myself into one?"

"Hmmm..."

"Did you or did you not tell him to show me off in public. How does the defendant plead?"

"Nolo contendre."

"Wise move. Your defense would have been laughed out of court. I never thanked you for all that. And I haven't thanked you for tonight! I got backstage, which means I'm required to give a blow job. I can't do the leading man, the line's too long. So, it'll have to be you."

They reached Ed's car and leaned against it, a restored '59 Chevy convertible with the top down.

"Not to mention his wife might object. She seems to think a hand shake and a sincere - 'Well done!' - are reward enough."

"That's narrow minded of her. So, how much trouble will we be in if I give you a blow job here in the parking lot?"

"None at all."

In response to Karen's raised eye brows he continued, "You have to go around the block to reach the front entrance, and when it's a road show, the group's equipment trailer blocks the driveway. So, only the cast and stage crew are willing to park back here. With nothing to do but party until the trailer's loaded, public sex is pretty common."

"What about the neighbors?"

"The nearest residential area is six blocks away. The surrounding buildings are all businesses that close before show time. And, we can't be seen from the street. It's probably the most private open air spot in the city."

"Okay, stud, whip it out!"

Ed was doing some rapid calculations based on what he knew of Karen's sexual tastes and the fact that the parking lot was filling up but no one seemed in a hurry to leave.

"Not that I'm objecting, but it seems a shame to waste this audience on a quick back seat blow job. Wouldn't you rather do a fantasy?"

A delighted smile lit up Karen's face.

"I'd always rather do a fantasy. What did you have in mind?"

"What about a take off on the scene where Scarlett asks Rhett for the $300 to pay the taxes on Tara? We could use the back seat of the Chevy for the stage."

He got an enthusiastic nod and helped Karen into the back. Karen kicked her shoes off and stood on the back seat. Ed went around to the driver's side and slid the front seat as far forward as it would go. Then he climbed in back, kicked his shoes off, and joined Karen on the seat. They were starting to attract attention.

Karen leaned in close and whispered, "Where do we start?"

Ed murmured, "You've come to Atlanta to visit Rhett in his cell. You're wearing the dress you made from the velvet curtains. He was responding to your charm until he caught you in a lie. I'll start at 'moonlight and magnolias.' Give me your hands."

Ed looked down at her hands and put on a stern expression.

"You can drop the moonlight and magnolias, Scarlett. So things have been going well at Tara, have they?"

Karen put a tremor in her voice, "Yeees."

"What have you done with your hands?"

Karen stammered, "It's just that I went riding last week without my gloves."

"These don't belong to a lady. You've been working with them like a field hand! Why did you lie to me and what are you really up to?"

"Now, Rhett you..."

"In another minute I'd have almost believed you cared something."

"But I do care."

"Suppose we get down to the truth! You want something from me and you want it badly enough to put on quite a show in your velvets. What is it? Money?"

"I want $300 to pay the taxes on Tara. Oh, Rhett, I did lie to you when I said everything was all right. Things are just as bad as they possibly could be. And you've got millions, Rhett!"

"What collateral are you offering?"

"Oh, my ear bobs."

"Not interested."

"A mortgage on Tara."

"What would I do with a farm?"

"You wouldn't lose, I'd pay you back out of next year's cotton."

"Not good enough. Have you nothing better?"

Karen pressed her body against Ed's and put her hands on his chest.

"You once said you loved me. If you still love me, Rhett..."

"You haven't forgotten, I'm not a marrying man."

Karen gave Ed a sexy grin and said as seductively as she could, "No, I haven't forgotten."

Ed looked tempted then disgusted.

"You're not worth $300. You'll never mean anything but misery to any man."

Karen clung to Ed as he tried to turn away.

"Go on, insult me. I don't care what you say, only give me the money. I won't let Tara go. I can't let it go while there's a breath left in my body. Oh, Rhett, won't you please give me the money?"

Ed turned back to her.

"How do I know you're worth it? Three hundred dollars buys a lot o' woman right now. And the only thing you're a lot of is trouble for any man fool enough to get mixed up with you."

Karen slid her hand down Ed's body and started rubbing his crotch.

"I could show you."

It was obvious Karen was expecting Ed to tell her to go down on him and she was all set to do just that. But Ed knew what she really needed and surprised her.

"Oh, you'll show me all right. I'm used to taking a good look at something before I buy it. If you're serious, get out of those clothes and let me see what I'm getting."

Karen had to pause while a small orgasm rippled through her. To the audience in the parking lot, it looked like stunned disbelief.

"But... But the guards! The soldiers!"

"The Major's a gentleman. This isn't the first time I've had a female visitor. You're stalling, Scarlett."

Karen looked defeated.

"Oh, all right, if that's the way you're going to be. But, you turn around!"

"Not on your life, my dear. You do it right here where I can see you."

Karen was wearing only a light summer dress over a lacy bra and panty set. The dress zipped up the back and she decided to play to that.

"Well, if you were a gentleman, you'd turn around. But, since you're not, you can help me with my buttons."

She turned her back to him so he could reach her zipper.

"I do suppose you know about buttons."

"None better."

Ed slid the zipper to her waist and stood back to get a good look.

Karen held the dress against her chest while she freed one arm at a time, then she turned to face Ed.

"Very pretty, Scarlett. Now, let's see the corset."

Karen was only too happy to drop the top of her dress, but she knew Scarlett wouldn't be, so she put on a show of reluctance.

Ed hardened his expression.

"It's up to you, Scarlett. If your pride is more important than Tara, I'll button you up and you can be on your way."

"Oh, all right. There! Satisfied?"

She dropped her dress top and it fell to her waist showing her lacy bra.

"Not yet. Now let's see the bloomers."

Karen pulled the dress over her head and tossed it into the front seat. She stood in her bra and panties with her hands on her hips and a defiant look on her face.

Ed gave a lecherous grin.

"I'll be damned if you won't convince me after all! Turn around and I'll do your laces."

Karen looked angry and turned away from him.

She said over her shoulder, "Yes, I suppose you know all about laces, too."

"Better 'an you, I reckon. I'd be willing to bet you never laced a corset in your life. While I, my dear, have done it many, many times."

Ed unhooked her bra and stepped back.

Karen turned around with her head lowered holding her bra to her chest. She was giving every sign of being unwilling to show her breasts.

Ed put on a weary expression and pantomimed taking out a pocket watch.

"In about an hour, the Corporal's going to be bringing me my dinner. Now, if you want him to walk in on you like this..."

Karen tore her bra off and threw it into the front seat.

"Damn you!"

"Better damned for the deed than the thought, my dear. The bloomers."

In a state of high dudgeon, Karen shoved her panties down her legs and kicked them to the floor.

She put her fists on her hips and snapped, "There! Are we done, now?"

Ed put a mocking tone in his voice, "My dear Scarlett, we haven't even started. What did you think I wanted for my $300, a sisterly kiss on the cheek? Now, come over here so I can look you over."

Karen stepped in front of Ed and stood with her hands at her sides. He opened her mouth and looked in. Then in a detached businesslike manner he started working his way down her body, prodding, poking, feeling.

"You're looking me over like you're buying a horse, Rhett."

"Exactly, Scarlett. And, just like I was buying a horse, I'm putting you through your paces before I lay down my money."

Ed finished feeling Karen's legs and started fingering her sex. She was very wet.

"Looks like I'm not the only one enjoying this, Scarlett. Why didn't you tell me? If I'd known, I would have invited you to take your clothes off sooner. A gentleman does have an obligation to provide for the entertainment of his guest."

Karen was going crazy. Taking off her clothes in front of twenty strangers had given her two orgasms already, and Ed sliding a finger into her with everyone watching sent her into another. She put her hands on Ed's shoulders to steady herself and tried to get back into character.

"Damn it, Rhett! Let's get this over with!"

"Whatever you say, my dear. Turn around, bend over and put your hands on the window ledge."

When Karen was in position, Ed slipped into her and set up a leisurely pace so he could continue his lines.

"Actually, Scarlett, I couldn't give you the money if I wanted to. My funds are in Liverpool, not in Atlanta. If I tried drawing a draft, the Yankees'd be on me like a duck on a June bug. So you see, my dear, you've abased yourself to no purpose."

"Oh! Oh...!"

Karen started struggling and kicking, but not hard enough to actually dislodge Ed.

"Here, here, here, stop it. Want the Yankees to see you like this? Look out the window there. You're already attracting attention. Hold still."

"Take your hands off me, you skunk. You knew what I was going to do before I started. You knew you wouldn't lend me the money and yet you let me go on."

"I enjoyed seeing how far you were willing to go. Cheer up. You can come to my hanging and I'll remember you in my will."

"I'll come to your hanging! The only thing I'm afraid of is they won't hang you in time to pay the taxes on Tara!"

"If you don't keep your voice down, Scarlett, you'll have every soldier in the garrison watching you being rutted. ...On the other hand... Maybe that's the answer to your prayer. Even for the pleasure of leaving my seed in your womb, I can't give you the money. But there's over 200 Yankee soldiers out that window who'll be only too happy to pay $5 to do what I'm doing. Now, I know what you're thinking, where's a common soldier going to get $5? Well, don't you worry, Scarlett, to get in your honey pot they'll sell their rifles, the shoes from their feet, their wedding rings, their bibles..."

"Oh, god!"

Karen convulsed violently and collapsed.

"Stop. Ed, stop the scene. I can't go on. I'm wiped out."

Karen's legs had given way completely and Ed was holding her whole weight. She'd been cumming almost continuously since Ed entered her and had no strength left.

The audience broke into riotous applause and Ed held Karen up so she could take a bow. After about five minutes of congratulations and good wishes, Karen was sufficiently recovered to put her clothes back on and collapse in the front seat. As they drove out of the parking lot, the party behind them roared into life.

-----

"Are you hungry? Want to stop someplace or do you want me to fix us something when we get home?"

"No. I'm knocked out. Let's go home, then you can feed me supper in bed. Besides, Charlie said he might call if the convention winds down before midnight."