Just an Old-Fashioned Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're having far too much fun."

"Damn straight! Get to work!"

-----

"All right, children, pay attention to Papa."

Charlie and Karen were standing near the far wall of the studio where a stage had been laid out on the floor with gaffer's tape.

"Read the part I marked. If you already have your part memorized, wonderful! If not, that's what rehearsal is for. Don't worry about projecting and if you flub a line, ad lib and keep moving. I want you to concentrate on getting into the part. Become the character and we'll sort everything else later. And relax! I promise I won't beat you. Elizabeth, start at, 'You'll not regret...' Okay, everyone quiet, ...and start!"

"You'll not regret taking me in, Mr. Rumson. I'll make you a good wife."

Charlie grabbed the bottom of Karen's t-shirt and tugged it roughly over her head, exposing her breasts. Then he yanked her shorts down her legs and pulled her sandals off as she stepped out of them.

When he had her down to her panties, he stood back and leered, "You sure as hell will!"

Charlie started undressing in a big hurry.

"I don't fault you for taking me for an easy woman, Mr. Rumson. I was bought and paid for. But you bought me for a wife, not a whore."

Charlie had just stepped out of his pants and was reaching for his briefs when Karen pulled out the gun.

"And if you ever come at me again like a slavering dog, I'll shoot you as you come!"

On seeing an almost naked Charlie, Stephen leaned over and whispered, "Forgive me, Edward, I thought you were exaggerating when you talked about Greek gods. I wouldn't be surprised if I worship him a little myself. You don't suppose he'd consider some private coaching? Hmmm?"

"Trust me, Stephen, if you put the moves on him all you'll get is a broken heart. Charlie's straighter than a laser beam."

"But I thought you and he..."

"You know, Stephen, you'd be doing yourself a big favor if you tried to be just a little bit less of a slut."

"No doubt, dear boy, but we all have to die of something. Hmmm?"

"Not even remotely funny, Stephen."

"Oh, all right, Edward! If you must know, since Andrew I've been living like a nun. Happy, Mother? I don't need a condom to dream about our young Apollo, do I? I presume it hasn't started spreading through the air like pollen? Carried on the backs of lustful thoughts? Fantasies are still safe, yes?"

"I'm overjoyed, Stephen. By all means, dream about him all you like."

Stephen turned back to the scene looking thoroughly annoyed, and Ed turned back to the scene looking carefully noncommittal.

On stage, the scene was approaching its high point with Karen looking the picture of courageous dignity and Charlie the picture of respectful admiration.

"I admire your pioneer spirit and your straight forward manner, Ma'am."

Karen looked down at her exposed breasts and smiled.

"Is that what you've been admiring?"

"I've been admiring you, Ma'am. All right, I'll build you a cabin, and I'll give you my name proudly. You're Mrs. Ben Rumson, and I'll kill any man that says you ain't. I'll stick to it 'till I move on, which is when the gold pinches out or the first snow of winter."

Karen set down the gun and pressed her breasts against his chest. When he crushed her against the length of his body, she leaned her head back so she could look into his face.

"You... You ain't going to claim duress later, just 'cause I held a gun on you?"

Charlie lifted her up so she could wrap her legs around his waist.

"No Ma'am, I ain't going to claim duress."

Charlie pulled Karen into a passionate kiss. The kiss heated up and Karen reached down and pushed at Charlie's briefs until she had them down past the curve of his butt. They dropped to the floor and he stepped out of them. A quick yank and Karen's panties were history. Charlie lifted her up and impaled her. She leaned back and he tried to swallow one of her nipples.

Moaning Karen gasped, "I seem to lack all sense of shame with you, Mr. Rumson."

Then they started mating in earnest.

Stephen looked around at the mesmerized cast. Many had already paired off and slipped away, and the rest were openly fondling themselves or each other. His manner suddenly became much more cheerful.

"Not a limp dick or dry pussy in the house, dear boy. I think we have a winner. Hmmm?"

As Charlie and Karen shuddered out their climax, the remaining cast cheered and applauded wildly.

"Great scene, children! You have the characters cold, but next time let's try to finish our lines before we start humping like bunnies, shall we? Being raided on opening night is so inquiétant."

Glancing around, he continued, "Dear me. It appears we've lost the rest of our cast to temptations of the flesh. Break for tonight! Do whatever you have to do to get your naughty little minds back on work, and we'll see you same time tomorrow. Sweet dreams, boys and girls!"

Act 6:

"God,you're gorgeous! Do I get to call you Mom?"

"I'm only two years older than you. You're okay with this?"

Jake and Carol were at Walker Manor to have dinner with Bill and Anna. The women had left the men in the library and gone upstairs to talk.

"I haven't seen him this happy since before Mom died. You must be a terrific lover."

"He's the terrific lover! I just tell him what I want and he does it until I scream."

"I know. He's the kindest most generous lover in the world."

"You know?"

"Yea. A couple years after Mom died, he was suicidal, and I figured he needed to get laid. In my infinite twenty year old wisdom, I decided it was up to me to seduce him. I've loved every minute of it, but he's never been able to get over feeling guilty about having sex with his daughter. So I wasn't all that successful at making him happy, but it did give him something to think about besides killing himself. Fortunately, I can coax him into anything. Seriously, he's a real softy. If you sit on his lap and look cute, you can get anything you want. Of course, it helps if you're naked."

"I'll remember that. I admit, there is something I desperately want from him."

"Tell me, I'll help."

"Even you may not be able to help with this... Babies."

"You have it that bad? Then I'll definitely help."

"You don't mind?"

"Why should I mind?"

"The inheritance. Your social position..."

"The trust fund's irrevocable. Even I can't break it. Whatever he does for you and the kids, you can't hurt me financially. It's unfortunate in a way, because all that money makes Jake really uncomfortable. If I was penniless, we'd have been together ten years ago. As for the social position, if you mean the society crowd in this town, they're all a bunch of assholes. All they do is spend the family money and act like snobs. You're worth a dozen of those jerks."

"Thank you, Girlfriend. I noticed you said unfortunate. Don't you want the money?"

"I take it for granted. I've always known I can buy anything I want without having to think about it. So, I don't know anything about saving, or considering cost, or comparison shopping, or any thing that people who've lived normal lives have to learn. But the worst part is it's kept Jake away all these years. He's struggling to get by and he's too proud to look like a fortune hunter. So, the money was getting me every thing except what I really wanted. And it can still screw us up, he's so sensitive about it, and stubborn, and proud. Sometimes I don't know what I see in him!"

Anna was wearing a look of such utter disbelief that Carol burst out laughing.

"Oh, god. Am I that obvious?"

"Girlfriend, you couldn't be more obvious. You're so happy, you're goofy. Listen, can I give you a suggestion about the fund?"

"Sure."

"I used to work with trusts and if I'm remembering how it works correctly... You can't do anything with the assets but you have control of the income, right?"

"Yea. That was the whole point of the trust, to give me an income for life. Why?"

"What about instructing the trustees to pay you exactly the same as Jake makes, and reinvest the rest? The trust will build up for your kids and you can learn to budget."

"Wow! Thanks, Mom!"

"Keep that up, Girlfriend, and I'll ask Jake to give you a spanking when you get home."

"I'm sure he will, or something just as good. He takes very good care of me."

"You're serious!"

"Oh, yea! I spend half the day in orgasmic stupor. I've gotten so spoiled, if I don't have a dozen orgasms a day, I feel deprived."

"What does he do to give you all these orgasm?"

"Anything. He can do anything and I'll cum for him. I came once just knowing he was watching me."

"Damn! I'd like to see that."

"Tonight if you like."

"Are you kidding?"

"Not a bit. I'm proud of what Jake can do to me. I'd let him work his magic in the middle of the street if he wanted. Once he starts, nothing else matters."

"Woof! And you thought I had it bad. You're a junkie, Girlfriend."

"Yea, I am. I don't care what he does, the end's always the same: I cum until I pass out."

"Girlfriend, you gotta be shittin' me!"

"Nope! Not even exaggerating. Ask him to show you."

Anna suddenly turned thoughtful.

"Wait a minute. Does Jake know about you and your father?"

"Yea. He says he's known for years."

"And he's okay with it?"

"For the time being. If we're still together at the end of the year, he'll insist on a decision. I've known for months what the decision was going to be. And now Daddy's with you, it's a no-brainer. Why? What are you thinking?"

"It's just an idea, but how were you going to close your sexual relationship with your father? Did you have a plan, or have you gotten that far?"

"No idea. I think I was just assuming it would die a natural death."

"You can let it die because you don't feel guilty about it. But, will Billy be able to do that. Or, will he spend the rest of his life wondering when the bomb's going to drop? I mean, you're bound to let it slip to Jake, particularly since you don't think it's a big deal so there's no reason not to. Billy's convinced it'll ruin your relationship, and if I find out, the same thing happens to us. He won't believe we're okay with it because he doesn't believe anyone can be okay with it. Am I making any sense?"

"Hell, yea! I should have thought of that. So what's your plan?"

"What if we have Jake work his magic after dinner? It would show you're in good hands, no pun intended,..."

"I'll bet!"

"...and we could work it around to letting Billy know that we know, and everything's okay. What do you think?"

"God, I'm glad he's got you to take care of him. Thanks, Mom!"

"You're making me feel old. How about ....Sister?"

A wide grin flashed on Carol's face.

"Very appropriate since you're taking my place in my father's bed."

She gave an exaggerated leer.

"So, you up for a little incest, Sis?"

Anna broke into uncontrollable laughter.

"Girlfriend, you're hopeless!"

-----

Down in the library, Bill and Jake were having a talk of their own.

"I'm glad she's with you. She's looking healthier and happier than I've seen her in years."

Jake was looking wary.

"Are you aware of the nature of our relationship?"

"I don't care what it is. She's so happy she glows. Whatever you're doing, keep doing it with my blessing."

Jake's face relaxed into a grin.

"All right, Sir, I will."

"Please, use Bill. I'm feeling old enough as it is."

"But younger than you were feeling a few months ago?"

Now it was Bill's turn to grin.

"It's amazing what a difference it makes, isn't it. She's been hinting at wanting to start a family. I'm beginning to think maybe I'll let her talk me into it."

"If Carol's on her side, you may not have a choice."

"I'm sure she is. She's been trying to get me married off for years. She thinks I'll enjoy family life now that I have more time for it."

"In that case, let me be the first to congratulate you, Bill."

Bill threw back his head and roared with laughter.

"Yes, outnumbered and outgunned, I don't stand a chance! Maybe I should just surrender while I can still make it look like it was my idea."

Bill sobered.

"Jake, before the women come down, do you mind if we talk some business?"

The wary look was back.

"That depends."

Bill was grinning again.

"Yes, I'm sure it does. Just hear me out and decide for yourself. I understand you're ready to go into production with some very sophisticated security devices that you plan to sell to law enforcement. Am I right?"

"You're good! I haven't even told the financial backers, yet."

"Thank you, but I have an obscene number of resources to bring to the task. I've always admired the amount of information you're able to get operating on a shoe string. That's where the real talent lies. But, back to business. I have a contact in government who was talking to me the other day about his agency's hardware requirements. A couple of the things he described sounded like they were right up your alley. I told him I'd ask if you were interested in talking to him. The fact that you haven't gone public yet and you had a Top Secret clearance when you were in the Army are both pluses, but this is just a referral. He asked if I knew someone, I said maybe. You'll still have to make your own sales pitch. Can I give him your number? I won't do it without your permission."

"Which agency is he with?"

"He'll have to tell you that himself. You know that!"

"Just checking if it's legit. Or if you set it up to give me a boost for Carol's sake."

"You don't trust me at all, do you?"

"Let's just say I have a profound respect for you."

"I wish I could believe that was a compliment."

"Actually, much more of a compliment than you think. Yes, send your tame spook around and I'll do my best to sell him my elegant but expensive hardware. Tell him he better have a badge with him or he's back out the door in 30 seconds."

"Of course. If it works and you have any trouble getting through the bureaucratic b.s., give me a call. I can't make it go away, but I can give some survival tips."

"All right, I will."

-----

"Bill, Carol was telling me some absolutely amazing stories about what Jake can do with her. I'd like to see if it's true."

After dinner, the two couples had moved to the living room. Carol was stretched out on one couch with her head on Jake's lap. On the couch opposite, Anna was snuggled up against Bill with her legs folded under her in the way only women can achieve.

Bill looked a little puzzled.

"Are you serious?"

"Oh, yes. She said something about a steady diet of a dozen or more orgasms a day. I'd like to see how he does it."

Jake watched Bill's reactions carefully. Carol was his daughter, after all, and he might be offended by an open discussion of her sex life. Now that he and Bill were on good terms, Jake wanted to keep it that way if possible.

Bill studied Anna, who was looking mysterious, and Carol, who was looking smug, and shrugged.

"Your fame has preceded you, Jake. I've heard stories about making her cum until she passed out. If Carol doesn't mind, I'd like to see it."

"Caroline?"

Jake was asking Carol if she was up for this. If she answered with her safe word, he'd make an excuse.

"Yes, Jacob."

"Stand up. Remove your clothes. Walk to the center of the room. Face Anna and Bill. Assume the standing position."

Carol efficiently stripped off her clothing and stood in front of Anna and Bill with her eyes closed, her hands behind her head, and her legs spread.

Jake just let her stand there for about a minute. The anticipation alone was enough to make her nipples pucker and her flush start. He rose and walked silently up behind her until he was only inches away.

"Carol exaggerates," he said quietly.

The closeness of his voice and its intimate tone sent a shiver through her.

"She's so ridiculously orgasmic she'd make anyone look good."

He let his breath play over her shoulders and watched her flush deepen and spread.

"Her only secret is to take away her control."

By this time, Jake was walking around her and tweaked a nipple in passing, causing Carol to gasp.

"Unfortunately, most of her life she's lived with the disadvantage of being able to do whatever she wanted."

Jake let light fingertips trace the insides of her arms, across her armpits, and down her sides.

Carol gave a convulsive shiver.

"The problem is she doesn't know what she wants,..."

He let gentle fingertips slide over her tummy and her hips jerked foreword. Jake's hand drifted down over her mons, fondling it lightly in passing, and traced the inside of her thigh.

Carol lost control of her body. Her abs clenched, her thighs trembled and her hips were dry humping the air.

"...and when she does, it's the wrong thing."

Jake smacked her on the butt and her first orgasm hit her. She cried out and collapsed, writhing and moaning on the carpet.

Bill watched, fascinated, as Jake continued his teasing.

Anna got up on her knees so she could lean close to his ear.

"You like that tight young pussy, don't you, Billy? Well, that's okay, you just like it all you want. You don't have to feel guilty any more, Honey, it's okay. I'm here and you can use this tight young pussy all you want, any time you want, for the rest of your life. It's okay."

It took a few seconds for her words to sink in, then he turned to face her looking stricken.

"Guilty? I don't have to feel guilty? You know?"

"Yes, Carol told me. It's no big deal, Honey, honest."

Bill's face had gone pale.

"Does Jake know?"

"Carol says so. Why don't we ask him? Jake, do you know?"

It took Jake a few seconds to sort out what she was asking.

"Over ten years."

Bill's voice rasped, "Was that the reason you hated me all those years?"

Jake knew the question was serious, but despite his best efforts he couldn't stop a laugh from popping out.

"Not at all. It was because you took her away and made it impossible for a poor working man to get her back. I knew it was her idea. She was safe with you and it would either last or it wouldn't. If it lasted, she had the man she wanted. If it didn't, no harm done. Something like that. Anyway, it was no big deal then and it's no big deal now. Be happy with my blessing."

A look of profound relief swept over Bill's face.

"Well, the way you're going with your business, you won't be a poor working man much longer. I hope when you have a rich daughter to worry about, and you're wondering who's going to take care of her after you're gone, you do as well as I did."

"Thank you, sir."

Bill then turned to Anna, put a stern expression on his face and spoke a little sharply.

"And you! You set me up for this, didn't you?"

Carol was looking alarmed.

"Daddy..."

Jake spoke quietly.

"Let them work it out."

Anna was looking a little panicked.

"Yes, Honey. I hope it was all right..."

In the wooden voice he used to tell his employees they were fired, Bill intoned.

"Anna, under the circumstances, I have no choice,..."

"Billy, please..."

Bill grinned.

"...but to ask you to marry me."

"What!"

"Anna Marie Foster Taylor, will you do me the honor of becoming my wife and mistress?"

"You've been looking for a chance to get me back for the video in the office, haven't you? All right, on one condition."

"Name it."

"We start a baby tonight. Right now! Get those clothes off! How can we celebrate the engagement properly with all that stuff in the way? Oh lordy, you gorgeous man! Come here and fuck me 'til I can't walk."

"Your wish is my command."

"I like your attitude!"

Carol was up on her knees now, pushing Jake on to his back and straddling his body.

Jake looked thoughtful.

"Carol...?"