All Comments on 'Just Being Wolfy Ch. 01'

by Jayleen88

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
comment for "Wolfy"

Excellent start :)

one bit of feedback - watch your grammar, some bits of text were difficult to read in places, but overall the storyline was clear and quite captivating.

Am looking forward to the next installments!

Jayleen88Jayleen88about 15 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thanks for the FIRST feedback! I was actually very nervous to find out on how you guys would like the series...

I was like, what if they don't like my story?, a few minutes ago when I saw that I had one comment already.

And yes, I'll check my grammar in future stories... thank you very much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
WOW

That was great! Hope there are more to come!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
good start

A realy good and interesting start... it captured me..please continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Good Start

You have a great start to a story that could spin out in many chapters. One of my favorites on this site is the Scottish werewolf storyline & yours appears to be headed in that tasty, delectable direction. Keep the chapters coming!

Jayleen88Jayleen88about 15 years agoAuthor
Thank you ALL!!

Thank you for all of your comments! I really appreciate it! Thanks for the voting too!

I've posted a number of chapters already the past few days, PART 2 should be able for reading tomorrow (10 February 09) :) I hope you all will love it!

Am looking forward for all of your COMMENTS and VOTES! :)

Keep voting! THANK YOU

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Has potential...

This story has a lot of potential and your writing style is interesting. The recommendation that I would make is to read the text out loud prior to submitting it. This would allow you to hear the mistakes in grammar that another reviewer already commented on. Good luck!

Jayleen88Jayleen88about 15 years agoAuthor
Read it out loud...got it... :D

LOL sure, no problem! I'll try to read it out loud but I can only do that on chapter 7 since I've already posted 6 chapters... LOL

Thanks! I hope I won't dissapoint you guys with the next chapters!

spearman1spearman1about 15 years ago
Great Story

Great story. Keep up the good work.

Jayleen88Jayleen88about 15 years agoAuthor
Thank you Spearman1!!!

I hope you'll love the next CHAPTERS in the series!! :D Thanks for VOTING & COMMENTING!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Very gifted writer, she is ...

My lady, you possess a writing skill that far surpasses your youthful age and overall inexperience (you did say this was your first story). Moreover, you present your story in a manner that is both creative and captivating, all the while delineating the erotic scenes in a classy, tasteful (dare I say "romantic") way; in other words, you rely on that which is artistic in lieu of sheer explicitness and vulgarity. Anyway, I hope you never change your style of penmanship ... take care!

Jayleen88Jayleen88about 15 years agoAuthor
Thank you!! :D

Thank you so much for your very sweet comment. I'm speechless in a very happy way... :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Some advice

Get an editor ASAP!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous