Just One More Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Clara, wait," I protested, "I'm not going to rape this girl to get even with your husband. This wasn't part of our agreement."

Clara snapped her fingers and motioned to Jenna to come over to us. Jenna approached me and whispered in my ear, "I want you." As she whispered, I felt her breasts press up against my chest and she started kissing along my neck. Her nipples were rock hard and I could feel them distinctly through her clothing and mine. "I want you deep inside me," she said and she gently squeezed my balls through my pants. She grabbed the end of my belt out of its loop and pulled me around to the side of the pool table by Rick.

Jenna hopped up on the table, put her ass on the rail and spread her legs. She put one hand between her legs and rubbed lightly over her shaven honey pot. For the next few minutes I watched Jenna as she rubbed her sex, making it glisten with moisture and swell with ecstasy.

SMACK! "Fuck! Ouch!" I said as my ass erupted into pain. I turned to see Clara glaring at me with the leather strap in her hand.

"I told you to fuck her you little voyeur prick," she said sternly.

I dropped my pants and boxers as fast as I could. The cool air bit my cock as it acclimated to the environment. My rod was dripping with pre-cum again and was still a little sticky from the leftovers from earlier. I approached Jenna and when I was close enough, she grabbed by cock and gently led me into her. I started to thrust slowly as she moaned. Jenna pulled her shirt straps and bra down off her arms and onto her midriff, exposing her breasts. She pulled my head down forcing my lips to her nipple. I slowed my thrusting as I took her hardened nipple into my mouth. I sucked it lightly then released with a circling lick of my tongue. She moaned again and grabbed my ass pulling me deep inside. I slowly pulled my cock out and she grabbed my head again, leading it to her mouth. She kissed me deeply, her tongue penetrating my mouth as I penetrated her. I reached into her mouth with my tongue. Jenna bit down hard on my tongue, our lips locked tight. My body's only reaction was to thrust deeper into her.

My manhood swelled inside of Jenna as I began to penetrate harder and faster. I grabbed Jenna by the ankles and placed them up on my shoulders. I could hear the pool balls rattling inside of the table with each slapping thrust of my thighs against her ass and the side of the table. As our sexual rhythm sped up and I started getting close to climax Jenna suddenly grabbed my hips and forced me to stop. "What is it?" I said. She nodded towards Rick and I looked over. You could see he was still red with anger, but his erection also revealed what else he was feeling.

Clara turned to Rick and pulled up her dress. She slid her sheer panties down to the ground and stepped out of them, a wet spot was clearly visible as if she had used her panties to wipe up a spill. She walked over to Rick, still holding her skirt up so he could see the way her public hair glistened from her excitement. She straddled Rick and the armless chair lowering herself to a point where her pussy was only an inch away from his aching rod. As Clara backed away I saw the leather strap in her hand behind her back. As she backed up, she swung the strap around and lashed it across the shaft of his manhood. Rick let out a yelp as Clara turned and walked over towards us. He had learned his lesson already to bite his tongue. Clara made sure we all knew who was in control.

Jenna released my hips and pushed me away. She sat up and hopped off the pool table, turned to face it, then placed her elbows on the felt surface, signaling me that I wasn't done. I moved in behind her and slid into Jenna again. This time her smooth insides took me in eagerly and the aroma of her sex hit my nose like Clara's whip.

I started thrusting hard and fast this time, pounding Jenna's hips into the edge of the table. I looked down to see my cock covered with Jenna's sex juice and it made me want her more. I grabbed her ass and started to find a rhythm as Jenna reached down with one hand and alternated stroking her love bead and rubbing my balls as they pressed against her. I started to pick up speed and I knew I wasn't going to last much longer. Jenna's fingers were now rubbing her pearl as fast as I could get in and out and then with a deep thrust and a loud moan I let loose an eruption deep inside of her as she released several loud gasps, her vaginal walls clamping tightly around me. I slowed with 2 or 3 more feeble thrusts as my cock throbbed in satisfaction. We both froze in the moment, my shaft buried inside of her. As our orgasms waned, I pulled my rod out of Jenna and rolled to her side as she collapsed onto the table with her ass in the air and a little bit of my man juice dripping out of her. Her back side was covered with a sheen of sweat the glowed by the pool table light. We were both spent. I looked out at Clara who stared back at me with a wicked. I guessed that my night was not over yet.

"Sean, I want you to lie on your back, up on the table," Clara calmly commanded. I hopped on up on the table as directed, my erection half deflated after being emptied for the second time tonight. I scootched my ass back onto the felt and tried to get comfortable as I watched Jenna adjust her clothing back on properly and whisper something with Clara just out of ear shot. After another minute, the broke their huddle like a football team ready for a play, their plan as Clara moved towards me while Jenna headed for Rick

Rick was still unable to move much more than his head. He had learned to keep his mouth shut, but it was clear that he was aroused and the redness had started to subside from his face. Jenna immediately dropped to her knees when she arrived at Rick's feet. She bent her head down towards his groaning erection and her dirty blonde hair gently fell over shaft. She reached out and wrapped her hand around his pleasure wand, stroking it slowly. I watched as Jenna caressed Rick's throbbing member and hardly noticed that Clara had hopped up next to me and was now completely naked. She whispered into my ear, "Lay down."

After I had laid back, my legs dangling over the edge of the table from the knees down, Clara straddled my head and slowly lowered her glistening sex towards my mouth. She faced Rick and Jenna and she threw her head back and arched her back, lowering herself onto me. I used my hands to support her ass as my tongue traced the crease where her legs meet lips. The aroma of her arousal had returned my staff to full attention and I pulled her cheeks apart slightly to expose her fragrant flower. As my tongue began to move back down, I carefully slid it in between her moist lips and allowed it plunge into her canal. The heat from her insides warmed my tongue as it moved around, spreading her juices that eagerly waited to lubricate me when I slid into her. I heard her moan slightly and she pressed hard against my hands trying to bury my face between her legs. I moved my thumbs around to edges of her lips and gently spread them as I moved my tongue up to their apex. I could feel her engorged clitoris under the flesh and I moved my tongue around it in circles, applying varying levels of pressure to the bead underneath.

Clara sat back on her feet so she no longer had to support herself on her hands. Her full breasts hung heavy as her nipples pointed hard towards her husband who sat bound and hard, still being slowly stroked by Jenna. Clara began to caress her body with her hands, taking time to trace the outline of her breasts. She gently squeezed them together while lightly pinching her nipples between her ring and middle fingers. She let a heavy sigh as she pushed hard against my pleasuring tongue and lips. I continued to work diligently on pleasing Clara's needs and her moans and thrusts became more frequent. I started to struggle to breathe when she took one last plunge onto my face and held hard against my hands. I started to push back and she dismounted as she let out a gasp. As she moved away, her sopping sex was now fully open, her trimmed pubic hair matted down with sex juice. She sat lightly on my chest and her heels and I watched all of her curves heave slightly with each deep breath she took. I could feel the heat from her body radiating onto my chest.

Clara nodded, silently signaling Jenna, who got up leaving Rick alone again. As Jenna climbed up on the table, Clara turned to face me and straddled my once again aching cock. Jenna quickly took up the position over my face, pinning my hands down with her legs while I watched as they began kissing. Slowly and deeply, they probed each other's mouths with their tongues, all the while keeping themselves just out of reach of my eager rod and tongue. Clara pulled at Jenna's top and removed it over her head as Jenna unbuckled and removed her lacy black bra. Jenna's breasts were smaller and stood off her chest, eager to be caressed by Clara's roaming hands. Clara moved down to take Jenna's erect nipple into her mouth. She squeezed it between her lips and moved her tongue around her areola as she pulled away. Jenna sighed deeply and couldn't maintain her position any longer. Her gaping canal left empty and spent just moments ago, dropped onto my lips. Jenna's taste was different and her cleanly shaven skin pressed against me, slick with our passion as I again plunged my tongue into the warm, awaiting dampness.

Clara and Jenna kissed for several minutes as Jenna continued to grind against my face, my arms pinned against the table forcing me to do as she wished. As she started to grind forward and back across my face, I just stuck my tongue out and let her take control. She moved from front to back, forcing me to lick from her exposed clit to her ass and back again. As Jenna approached her orgasm, Clara could no longer hold out. My cock felt a sudden rush of hot flesh wrap around it and squeeze tight. Clara forced herself hard onto my shaft, leaving it deep inside her as she savored the feeling. I felt Clara lean back as she supported herself on the rails of the table and began a circular motion with her hips, both rubbing against me and riding up and down my shaft. Jenna's pace slowed and she bent down in a 69 position. I couldn't see what was going on, but I could hear Clara's moans as Jenna started to lick her while she ground onto my shaft.

Clara's pace picked up and her panting and moaning began to sync up with Jenna's. With each deep penetration into Clara, I penetrated Jenna with my tongue and together we worked towards a synchronous orgasm. Clara started to ride my throbbing love stick harder and harder and the sounds of her ecstasy came to a peak with a loud scream as I filled her with all I had left. Jenna followed with a few quiet moans and heavy exhales while collapsing onto my chest. I felt Clara's orgasm tight around my rod as her last few contractions took control of her body.

Clara dismounted and climbed down from the table. She leaned against the rail while she took a moment to recover. The smell of sex hovered over us like a fog. Jenna rolled off the table as well and started immediately looking for her clothes. I glanced towards Rick, his eyes locked on Clara's, his cock rock hard.

As Jenna walked over to Clara, Clara said, "Rick, I want you to meet Jenna."

"I know her fucking name, you know we've been together for a while now," he retorted.

"Yes, I know you know her name, but I'll bet you didn't know that she's the same Jenna that I stayed with when I was in Florida the summer after we got out of high school," Clara responded. Rick's face started to turn red again, but this time from embarrassment. "I had no idea," he said, finally defeated.

"I didn't know either," Clara said, "until I saw her walk in with you tonight. What's even more interesting is that she's a big part of the reason we're married. When I was staying with her, we had a pretty intense relationship and for a while I thought I would be with her for the rest of my life. By the end of that summer, we both knew it was just a fling. That's when I came back to you. You'll probably recall the great sex we had that fall, and I knew you were the man for me then."

Still stunned, Rick said, "I really had no idea, and I'm sorry that I ever messed around on you. Our sex life had become stale and I was just tired of having a couple of drinks, dropping our clothes on the way to bed, having 15 minutes of missionary sex and then passing out."

"All you had to do was ask," Clara sighed, worn out from tonight's activities and emotionally exhausted from her husband's indiscretions. "But I'm willing to make it up to you," she said as she walked over to him and started to unstrap him from the chair, "go lie on the table."

Ricked walked over to the table and laid down with his legs hanging over the edge, just as I had done. Clara climbed up as well and took a position with her legs spread above his face. Jenna turned, bent down and took Rick's tool into her mouth. I was happy to watch this time, but just as I was about to sit down in Rick's chair, Jenna reached back, hiked up her skirt, spread her legs and pointed to where I would need to cum one more time.

Thanks to volunteer editor DandyGirl22

12