Just the Six of Us Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They divided up into their vehicles and headed out, on the sad, somber trip.

Their parents had just finished dinner when their vehicle was struck, by a drunk driver. The drunk driver had been killed when his car burst into flames. They couldn't tell the blood alcohol level, the body was so badly burned, but they found several empty bottles of liquor, burnt and broken, in the rubble of his car. He wasn't an evil guy, a business man who had actually been a patient of their father's. He'd just been out with friends, who should have taken his keys, but they were also way too inebriated, they'd later tell the police. Sarah had declined to file a suit against the bar. Texas law at the time held the offending bar liable if it served alcohol to someone who was considered drunk, and/or let that person leave the bar.

They'd had dinner at a local steak house, and were headed to a hotel for a long night of uninterrupted time together. The drunk businessman's car struck theirs at 9:28, September 13th. They'd both been killed instantly. Catherine, the mother, had been ejected from the vehicle, but it had landed on top of her, catching fire. Their father, Mike senior, was thrown clear as well, but had impacted a tree, breaking his neck and killing him instantly.

Sarah had chosen a single casket, so that what was left of her parents could be together forever. The children all placed tokens in the casket, each something special to them so their parents had something of their children to take with them.

Emma had chosen a doll. It was something that her mother, in a desperate attempt to 'un-tomboy' Emma, had bought. Emma hadn't let go of it since the accident, but handed it to the funeral director so he could place it in the casket. Mike chose a football that he and his dad had played catch with so many times. Beth pulled a locket that her father had given her, Daddy's Girl inscribed on the outside. Danni had neatly folded shirt, one her dad had forbidden her to wear, but she would later explain that she wanted him to know that she wouldn't wear it anymore.

Sarah had a photo that their mom had taken. It was of the five children, in a big pile tickling each other. It was taken a few days before the accident, the last time she would be innocent and a child. The funeral director took all of the items and put them in the casket.

The small caravan of cars pulled up to the heavily wooded spot where their parents had been killed. They all got out, the four sisters and Mike all holding hands and walking on the shoulder of the road, at the edge of the Mesquite trees that lined the sides of the road, followed by their friends. A few months after the accident, friends of the family had a cross erected, paid for by donations. It was tall, for a roadside memorial cross, nearly ten feet. It was anchored deeply in the ground, with a bronze plaque at its base, with a spiritual quote on it. "Into paradise may the angels lead you..."

It was simple, eloquent, and spoke volumes to those that it needed to.

The siblings formed as simple half circle around the cross, near to the spot that their father had died. Tears flowing freely, Sarah moved forwards and laid a wreath of flowers. They stood and cried, quiet, car's slowing as they passed; some even stopping and exiting to come and stand quietly, paying respects. After enough time had passed, they all silently got into their cars and began to drive to the cemetery.

The friends stayed back at a respectable distance, tears on their faces as well, though Matt would never admit it, his eyes covered by a pair of sunglasses.

They walked towards the grave, a single headstone with both parents name's engraved, Catherine and Mike Matthews, with their birthdays and date and time of death. At the bottom was another inscription which read "Loving and devoted parents of Sarah, Dannica, Elizabeth, Emma, and Michael Jr."

The siblings all gathered around the grave as Sarah moved forwards again, laying down another wreath.

"Hi mom and dad," she said quietly. "I hope if you are watching down on us now, you are proud of us. I know I'm proud of how we're doing. I'm taking care of everyone, just like I promised I would. Everyone is okay," she said as Mike moved to kneel beside her. She bowed her head then and began to cry softly. "I just miss them so much," she said, breaking down. All three of the sisters moved forwards and embraced then, tears flowing as the friends moved in, quietly offering support.

"We all do," Mike said quietly, his face streaked with tears.

"We love you and miss you," Danni said leaning into Emma. Half an hour later, they all climbed into vehicles and headed back to the house.

As always, Matt and the other friends began to talk, to lighten the mood. As supper rolled around, they were all laughing, talking about things that their parents had done, and fun times they remembered.

"I remember when your dad caught me trying to sneak a peek on Sarah," Matt said. "I thought he was gonna castrate me." They all laughed, long into the night, everyone saying their goodbyes around midnight, and all the siblings heading upstairs, Danni following closely behind Mike.

He shut the door behind her and climbed into bed. She stripped down to her bra and panties and climbed in beside him. He was shocked that she'd be so brazen around him, but he was tired and figured it wouldn't be a big deal, that she was probably just tired.

He drifted off to sleep quickly, his dreams easing the tension of the day, pushing him into relaxation. Darkness swirled around him. He was standing on the side of the road, near to where his parents had died. Their car was coming down the road in the distance, he turned, expecting to see the businessman's car swerving. Danni stood very close to him, smiling gently. She leaned forward and wrapped her arms around him, pulling his head down to her chest. The darkness swirled around them again and they were in a flower speckled meadow, a blanket lain down on a softly descending slope.

Danni lifted his head and kissed him deeply on the lips, electricity shooting through both of them. She smiled and turned, pulling him to the ground on top of her. He suddenly realized that her clothes had disappeared as had his, his erection pressing against her womanhood, threatening to push inside.

She smiled and spread her legs, letting him slide into her as she arched her back and moaned loudly, her head thrown back in pleasure.

Mike jumped awake with a start, holding his chest and trying to figure out what had happened. He'd just had a dream about his sister, a sex dream! What the hell was wrong with him? He glanced to his left, and Danni was quietly watching him, having been woken up by his startled jump.

"You okay?" she asked quietly.

Mike nodded and turned back over, facing away from her.

'What the hell is wrong with me?' he silently wondered.