Justin Thyme Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Callicious
Callicious
1,842 Followers

"I don't know about you, but I'm getting hungry. I think I've had enough sun for today. What about you, Steph."

"Yeah, I guess so. It's too bad Justin wasn't here today."

Both girls rose from their lounges, gathered their towels and lotion and started for the house. "Stephie."

"Um hmm?"

"It's a good thing I'm not into girls, or I'd jump you in a heartbeat. With that body I don't see where Justin could get tired of you!"

Stephanie blushed and stopped for Rosemary to catch up to her before slipping an arm around her waist and hugging her. "Thanks, Rosie. I guess I'm my own worst critic."

And that's the way I saw them when they opened the patio door and stepped into the kitchen, just before they both shrieked and tried uselessly to cover themselves with their towels.

"Justin! What are you doing home?" demanded Rosemary. "And how long have you been here?"

I stood from my seat at the table, from whence I'd been watching the girls for the last five minutes. "Oh, just a few minutes. Just long enough to enjoy the view for a bit."

Stephie started giggling. "I can see you were enjoying it!" She slowly lowered her towel, letting me see the crinkled little buds of her nipples contracting in the air conditioning. "You should have come out and joined us! You nearly frightened me to death! We didn't think anyone was home."

I just gave her a grin. "You two looked like you were talking about something serious, and I didn't want to disturb you. Besides, I had a perfect seat to enjoy the view."

Rosemary came over to me and gave me a hug. "You said you had something big to tell me about the house. What's up?"

"I'll have to tell you later. We're all getting together with Grandpa Wednesday night to discuss things. It's good, but I just can't say what right now until we work on it some more. Sorry."

Steph had move up behind me, and she lifted my tee shirt enough to place her breasts against my skin, and then wrapped her arms around me in a big hug. "I've really missed you, Justin. I'm glad you are home. Rosie and I were just getting ready to get a shower and get this suntan stuff off. I sense you could use one, too. Maybe you would like to join us?"

***************

A very nervous Michael drove into the Collinses' driveway and parked. Tom was working on an old Austin Healy "Bugeye" Sprite he was restoring in his garage. Tom looked up and saw it was Michael, and gave him a wave before ducking back beneath the bonnet to finish installing the new sparkplugs and wires. With a deep breath Michael got out of his Escalade and walked slowly into the garage.

"Hi, there, Michael. With the womenfolk gone today I actually had some peace and quiet for a change and got to work on my toy. How did things go up at the house in Scottsdale?"

"Actually, they went quite well. I really like the place and think it has a lot of promise. In fact, that is part of the reason I am here, and please pardon my appearance. I came directly here from Justin's house without going to clean up first. To be honest, I hoped to have a chance to talk with you before the women get home, if you have a few minutes."

Tom tightened the last plug with a grunt, connected the wire, then stepped back and looked at Michael thoughtfully. "Would you like to come in and have a seat? Glass of water, or juice?"

"Water would go really well right now. Thank you."

"Come on ahead, then." Tom closed the bonnet carefully. "We can fire this thing up a bit later and see how she runs." Michael followed him into the house, and to the mud room, where Tom cleaned the grease from his hands carefully before going on into the kitchen. "Made the mistake one time of washing my hands in the kitchen sink after working on the car. Won't make that mistake again!" Michael laughed at the expression on Tom's face and he sat down on a stool by the breakfast bar as Tom grabbed a couple of glasses and added ice and water.

"What's on your mind, Son? Do you need help with something?"

"No, everything is OK." Michael looked down at his hands, and then at the ring he was drawing on the countertop with his glass before taking a deep breath and looking back up at Tom. "Sir, I know this is soon, and it probably isn't the way you planned it, but I would like to ask your permission to ask Susie to marry me." Tom's eyebrows rose, and Michael hurried to add, "I don't ask this because we have to get married, it is nothing of the sort! I love your daughter. I have thought I was in love in the past, and learned better, but this is totally different. I'm in a position to care for her, and I will be sure she gets to go to college. She knows nothing of this, and will be as surprised as I am sure you were."

Tom sat and looked at Michael for a couple of minutes without expression on his face before speaking. "I can't say this is unexpected, although it is sooner than I expected. I've tried to prepare myself for it for the last several weeks, but until you are in my position you have no idea how I feel right now. I know you love my daughter, and I appreciate and admire the way you have cared for her and treated her. I also know she loves you. I have no doubts about this either. My question is, 'Is it too soon?', and I know that will be her mother's question, also. On the other hand, knowing the way the two of you feel toward each other to make you wait too long just leads to other problems, and I know what your religion says about that. How will you reconcile religion?"

"I know I will not be approved of in some circles, but I will not pressure her to change at all. I can respect her beliefs, just as I know she has respected mine. I believe we can work this out amicably between us, and I will not allow any from my church to pressure her either." Tom nodded thoughtfully.

"It is as I expected. Where would you live? She is planning to go to ASU, and was planning to live in the Thyme's house up there. Surely you don't want her to commute from here every day?"

"No, Sir. In fact, the answer to that came to me today while we were up there. I had not seriously considered the possibility of marrying her any time soon because of that, but when Justin showed me around the property today we looked at the old carriage house, which has servant's quarters in the loft that could be renovated very nicely into nice apartments, but separate from the house with all of the girls in it. I asked Justin about the possibility of doing so, and we have come to an agreement, based on your answer here, today."

Tom gave a great sigh, and then stuck his hand out to Michael. "You may ask, and I couldn't ask for a better man for her. It is a lot earlier than we had thought, and I'm going to catch flack from the Mrs., but I've been doing that for years."

Michael grasped his hand, and felt relief flooding his soul as he grinned back in understanding. Madge had never impressed him as a shrinking violet type.

"Maybe if I get kicked out of the house tonight I could go over and bunk with you?" Michael laughed along with him, both men feeling tensions leaving them, and both standing to their feet with very different emotions in their hearts. "Let's go see if we can get that old car to run, now." As they started for the garage Tom stopped and said, "Car! You had this in mind when you bought that other car, didn't you?" Michael just gave him a grin and nodded, while Tom shook his head.

***************

"Oh, Mommy, I'm so glad you came up here with us today! I didn't know what to think when Carole brought in that beautiful gown."

Madge smiled over at her daughter as she made her way back onto I-10. "That was indeed very generous of Carole and Joanne. Bringing Jacqui in was very thoughtful, too. Have you notice Joanne seems to be doing everything possible to bring you and Michael together?"

"Oh, Mommy. She's just being nice. She doesn't have to do anything to bring Michael and me together. I really think I'm in love with him. Whenever I'm not with him it seems something is missing, and I keep thinking of him. All day today, all I could think about was him. I really like Joanne, too. She is so thoughtful, knowing I wouldn't know what kind of a dress to get for going with Michael. If she hadn't offered I would have made a fool of myself, and instead, I get to wear the most beautiful gown! I really expected to be grilled when I went to DQ with her this morning, but instead, she was just so nice! All she wanted to do was to get to know me, as a person. If she is what a mother-in-law is like, I have no idea why people talk about them like they do! She's wonderful, and Jeff . . . for such a big guy, he's a big teddy bear." Susie lapsed into silence, her eyes looking far ahead, and her mind obviously far outside of the car in which they were riding.

Madge wisely remained silent, allowing Susie the time and space needed to get her thoughts under control. "Mommy, what was it like when you and Daddy fell in love? Did it feel like you had butterflies flying around in your tummy, and other times it felt like a ball of lead when you thought maybe he wasn't feeling what you were feeling?"

With her hand holding and squeezing that of her daughter's Madge glanced away from the road for a moment to look into her daughter's eyes. "My dear, yes, very often I felt just like that. In fact, there are times, even now, when he will look at me like he used to do, and the butterflies go to flying again. You are growing up, my dear, and I think you have found a very good man. I'm not ready to let you go yet, so I hope he will be patient, but your father and I both like him very much."

"Thanks, Mommy. You know I really love you?"

"I know, my dear. I know. How did you get so grown up all of a sudden? It seems you were just learning to ride a bicycle the other day, and now you are getting ready for your Senior Prom and are sparking a young man. Time flies!"

******************

Rosemary unbuckled my belt, and then my shorts as Stephie pulled my tee shirt over my head. These girls weren't wasting any time! My shorts dropped to the floor, and both girls grabbed my boxers and slid them down my legs, while making all manner of comments about me. We left my clothes where they fell, and with one on either hand they dragged me toward the bathroom. Well, dragged may not be the proper word as I went more than willingly, but it was nearly dragged as they started pulling before I even had my legs out of my boxers, nearly planting me on my face. I was able to catch my balance and get one foot out before they started pulling me again and I went up the stairs with my boxers hanging from one shoe. There was giggling and laughter the whole way up to the bathroom.

When we got in the door Rosemary turned the water on to allow it to get warm while Stephie dropped to her knees to untie my shoes. She kept bumping into my cock with her head, rubbing it with her hair, which felt absolutely marvelous. I know I was leaking precum into her hair, but she didn't even slow down when I mentioned it to her. When she got the shoes untied she tilted her head back to look up at me, which put my cock at the level of her face. She nuzzled it with her nose a few times before turning her head enough to caress it with her cheek.

"If you'll lift your feet I can get your sock off."

"It looks to me more like you are trying to get his rocks off!"

"Oh hush, Rosie. I'll get his sock off, or his rocks off if I want to!" She turned her head again and kissed the tip of my cock gently before standing, allowing my cock to slide down her body, between her breasts, and down to her belly. She wrapped her arms around me and whispered, "Oh Justin, I've missed you so badly this week!"

I hugged her back and kissed the top of her head, getting my own precum on my nose and lips as I did so. We all stepped into the shower, and being crowded was in no way a problem to us. Hands roamed hither and yon, and I had two very soft bodies vying to spread body wash all over me, and I turned around frequently to allow both of them equal time front to back. I enjoyed shampooing their hair, never tiring of the feeling of their long silky hair slipping through my fingers, especially when I pulled it down over their breasts and also managed to tweak their nipples while caressing their hair. Of course, I also paid plenty of attention to their lower hair, sparse though it was the way it was trimmed.

My cock, needless to say, was about to burst I was so turned on. Both girls stroked and played with it, trapping it between their legs as they rubbed body wash on me with their bodies. "I think we had better do something about this, or he won't last any time at all later." Rosemary was stroking it gently in her hand as she spoke.

"I know what I want to do with it. May I?" Stephie was big-eyed as she looked at Rosemary, almost like a little girl begging. "You can have firsts later if I can."

"Help yourself," Rosemary said. "He's all yours."

Stephie dropped to her knees in front of me, mindless of the water falling in her eyes and grasped my cock and licked the tip of it like it was the curly-cue on the top of an ice-cream cone. My knees buckled, but I caught myself against the wall of the shower. My knees sagged again when she slowly slipped the head through her closed lips, licking the underside as it slid oh so slowly into the warmth of her mouth. I nearly lost it when she hummed her enjoyment while looking deeply into my eyes. When she cupped my balls and then started tracing her finger back and forth on my perineum I lost it.

"I'm coming!" I gasped quietly while fighting the urge to grasp her head and press my cock into her mouth. I expected her to pull away, but she didn't, instead moaning her pleasure as my first shot burst out into her mouth. I had to grab the towel rack to keep from falling onto her in my exertion, and I was totally surprised when Rosemary also dropped to her knees and asked to share. By the time they passed me back and forth a couple of times I was totally spent, and slipped to the floor, which caused them to sit straddling a leg each.

The water was starting to cool, so the girls both stood and grabbing a hand each helped me back to my feet. I gathered them both into a group hug, kissed the tops of their heads and murmured, "Thanks." I was glad to see that I had not been the only lonely one all week.

We dried off together, and then I quickly ran back down to the kitchen and grabbed my clothes. I didn't expect Mom to be home any time soon, but just in case I didn't want to forget and have her find them scattered all over either.

I ran back up the stairs, pausing only long enough to throw my clothes into my room and to close the door before running back across the hallway to Rosemary's room. I grabbed Rosemary, picking her up and tossing her onto her bed, and then did the same with Stephie, making her giggle, then I jumped onto the bed between them and pulled them to me. I turned to Rosemary and gave her a big kiss, then broke it off and did the same with Steph.

"Justin, don't tease us any more. We need you too badly. I'm so wet and horny I can't wait much longer, but I promised Rosemary she could have you first, but may I watch? You two are so beautiful together?"

Rosemary stretched a hand across to Steph and grabbed her hand. "Of course you may. You are one of us, and share and share alike, remember?" Rosemary scooted herself over closer to me and said, "I'm ready, Justin. Please let me have your cock now."

I looked down at my beautiful Rosemary, with her still wet red-gold hair splayed out on the pillow beneath her head, and at her glorious nude body displayed before me, not cheaply, but as a lover for her beloved, offering me herself with a trusting smile and eyes that shone with love. As I thought before I thought again . . . , How did such a skinny little geek such as myself get such a beautiful girl, and not just one, but two that love him?

I moved between her legs, but I couldn't bring myself to just fuck her. She deserved so much more than that! I knelt over her and bent my head to her breast and sucked in her nipple, lashing it with my tongue, making he moan and writhe with desire. I trailed my tongue across her skin from one breast to the other, where I repeated my attack on her nipple, except this time I also slipped my hand up to the first breast and began tweaking the nipple with my fingers.

"Please, Justin! I need you in me; I need you in me now! Hurry, Justin! I'm coming!" I felt a hand grab my cock and press it into her pussy, and then I pressed it slowly home just as Rosemary's orgasm hit, feeling her pussy clutching at my cock even as it slid in. Rosemary moaned and cried my name out as she hugged me to her and shook and quivered for a while. As she came down from her peak her arms dropped to her side, spent. "Stephie, Stephie needs you . . . Steph . . . ." and she was asleep. I bent down and gave her a gentle kiss on the tip of her nose and slowly pulled my cock from her pussy.

I dropped onto my back, breathing hard from the excitement, but my still hard cock bounced and pulsed with my heartbeat. Stephanie was not to be denied any longer. She clambered on top of me and quickly grabbed my cock and without delaying at all slammed herself down on it fully with a moan. "Oh, Justin, I have needed you so badly! You have no idea!" She started pistoning up and down on me, grinding herself against me as she bottomed out. I could feel per pussy squeezing me with each stroke, and although I had just come a few minutes ago in the shower I felt it wouldn't be long. She was leaning on my shoulders with her hands, so I slipped my hands to her breasts and tweaked her nipples. Once was all it took and her whole body stiffened, with goosebumps popping out, and her legs straightened out fully, totally impaling herself on my cock. She wailed "Justiiiiiin!" and her head dropped to my shoulder, even as her pussy continued spasming around my cock.

Rosemary opened her eyes and looked over at me, in time to see Stephanie's body quivering lightly as her orgasmic spasms subsided. "I think she really needed you, Justin. What is it you do to us that makes us need you so badly?"

I reached out an arm and gathered her in to snuggle next to my body, even as Steph lay on top of me. I could feel a little bit of drool running down my shoulder, and although I had not come again I felt content . . . and at peace. My eyelids fluttered closed.

*****************

It was about thirty minutes later that I awoke, hearing the garage door opener, and knowing that Mom was home. Stephie was still atop me with my mostly deflated cock still barely in her pussy. Rosemary's eyes popped open the same time mine did. "Oh, no! Mom's home!" Her bed was a disheveled mess, with a bit of a puddle on the pillow where Steph had drooled on my shoulder.

Steph gave me a quick kiss and a 'thank you' before she crawled off of me. She gave a languorous stretch that had my cock stirring, but there was no time for that. I had to get across the hall quickly, before Mom came up the stairs, and the girls had to get the bed straightened and dressed before Mom wanted to talk.

We made it with no time to spare! Mom called up the stairs, and then walked up when she didn't hear Rosemary answer her back. Rosemary had been frantically throwing on some clothes, and managed to get them on and open her door just as Mom was coming down the hallway. "Hey, Mom. What's up?"

"Oh nothing major. I just wanted to see how you guys were doing, and I didn't hear you answer me."

"Sorry, I was on the other side of the room. You must not have heard me answer. I'm sorry." I know good and well she hadn't answered, and why, but Mom bought it. Stephanie stepped to the door for good measure and said 'Hi'.

"I didn't eat much at the dinner tonight, and I'm hungry. I thought I'd do some Ramen before hitting the bed. Would you girls like some? How about Justin? Is he home yet?"

Callicious
Callicious
1,842 Followers