Justin Thyme Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Callicious
Callicious
1,844 Followers

"I think Ramen would be great. Stephanie and I got some sun this afternoon, and it must have worn us out, because we both showered and stretched out for a few minutes and went to sleep with our hair wet. Just look at this mess! Oh, and Justin, yes, he's home. He got home about the time we got out of the pool, and I think he may have taken a nap as well. He seemed pretty tired."

"OK, fine. I'll throw one in for him, too."

She stepped over to knock on my door, but I opened it just as she started to knock. "Hi, Mom. I thought I heard you out here." I stepped out and gave her a big hug. "Have a good day today?"

Mom just made a face and said, "Ugh. I will never understand the importance of some of these realtor meetings. They never cover anything new, and they don't even discuss things that are issues, but if I don't go I lose my license, so . . . . Anyway, I'm going to do Ramen, want some?"

"Yeah, sure. Thanks, Mom." I waited until Mom had turned and started down the stairs before looking over at Rosemary. We both said "Whew!" at the same time, and then laughed at each other.

The three of us trooped down the stairs behind Mom, with Stephanie lagging behind, and pulling me backwards with her. She waited until Mom turned the corner and then stopped suddenly and gave me a great big hug and a little kiss on the lips. "Thank you, Justin. I love you."

I gave her a little peck back, and then we hurried to catch up with Rosemary. I hurried into the kitchen to give Mom a hand with the Ramen. I know, I know, how hard is Ramen to make? Well, when I do it I add stuff to give it more flavor, but Mom doesn't like to be bothered, so I always try to help her before the water gets hot. I also added some ground beef, and threatened to add some sliced mushrooms, but Rosemary yelled "NO," so I didn't.

I really knew Mom was stressed when she grabbed a bottle of wine and poured herself a glass. I've never seen Mom have more than a couple of glasses of wine with a meal, and I've never seen her drunk, but I've also noticed when she is really stressed about something she will have a single glass just to unwind with. Tonight was obviously one of those nights, because you surely couldn't call a glass of wine with Ramen the same as a glass of wine with dinner.

Rosemary tried to talk her into a glass for us, too, but Mom shot that down really quickly. My challenge was that I had to keep Mom from going to bed until after Steph went home. I couldn't talk about the find at the house with Steph around. As far as I was concerned, no one outside the family, and of course Michael needed to know about it. As I had been thinking about things this afternoon though I became convinced I needed to take Rosemary with us tomorrow to help find other entrances. I thought it would be a lot easier with one in the secret passage and one on the other side of the wall. I thought with cell phones and tapping we would find them more easily.

Stephie got ready to leave as soon as we finished our Ramen, and for once I was trying to find a way to hurry her out the door. She made a point though of catching me around the corner from Mom long enough to give me a kiss goodbye, and as kisses go; it was a toe-curler. It was almost enough to make me try to find a way to get her to spend the night, but alas . . . .

Steph and Rosemary were talking together in the living room for a few minutes, and Mom started to head up to bed. I had to catch her and get to wait, but without stirring up curiosity. Finally, I just asked her if she would please come back down, that Rosemary and I had something we needed to talk with her about, but I wouldn't give her any reason. She went on up the stairs rather grumpy at my refusal to give a reason, but I didn't take it to heart. I knew she was quite tired, and had had a rough day, plus Dad was still out of town, and would be until Wednesday.

Finally Stephie left, and before Rosemary could get up the stairs I caught her and told her Mom and I needed to talk with her before she went to bed. Of course, she was curious, but I would tell her nothing either. I poured Mom another glass of wine, albeit a small one, because I had a feeling she was going to need it, and I had it sitting at her place at the table when she came back down. Rosemary and I each had a glass of Coke in front of us as we sat for a few minutes and waited for her.

Although Rosemary wasn't happy that I wouldn't tell her what was up she got over it pretty quickly. Her foot found my leg and started sliding up and down my calf until she slipped it on up above my knee and slid her bare toes up and down my thigh, finally slipping them inside the leg of my shorts and tickled my balls. "What? No underwear?" I just shook my head 'No' and she grinned. I knew there was no way I would be able to stand up before Mom went back upstairs now with the wood I was sporting. "I had a lot of fun with you this afternoon, Justin. You really made me come hard!" We heard Mom starting back down the steps, so we quickly changed the subject and she withdrew her foot.

"Alright, son. What is so important that it can't wait until tomorrow?" Then she saw the glass of wine. "What's wrong? Did you hear something from your Dad?"

"No, Mom. Nothing is really wrong, but we have to discuss something about the house tonight, and I thought you might want a little taste. It's nothing bad, really, but we have to talk."

Rosemary was looking at me big-eyed, waiting for me to spill it. "OK, son. What's up? Do we need to include your Dad in a phone call?"

I shook my head 'No' but said, "We need to have a meeting of all of us and Grandpa Wednesday night after Dad gets home. And I need Rosemary to go up to the house with me and Grandpa in the morning." Looking at Rosemary I said, "Grandpa is picking us up at 6:30. Don't be late." Turning back to Mom I continued, "Michael and I got the security stuff installed today, and we had a little time left, so we decided to take a look at the bookcases up in my room. They struck him as odd also, and his first thought was the same as I had, that possibly there was a hidden room or something like an escape route or something. We couldn't find anything in the bookcases that gave any indication, and we were ready to give up when Michael got curious about the old sconces on the wall by the windows."

"He said they were in a strange place for sconces, that they wouldn't light much, but that we could probably get a good price from an antiques dealer. He was holding the one by the bookcase and it twisted in his hand, and the bookcase came loose. There is a small room there, with a small desk, but there is also a vertical ladder affixed to the wall. We didn't have any lights with us, so we ran to the store and bought a couple of flashlights and then went down the ladder. There are entrances to the 2nd and 1st floors, but it also goes down to a stone room basement."

Mom and Rosemary were both leaning forward in their chairs listening to my account. "The reason I need Grandpa to go with me is I believe we found Samuel Johnson, the original owner of the house. There was a skeleton of a man sitting slumped over in the chair behind a desk. He had a revolver in his hand, and across the room in the corner was the skeleton of another man with a gun. It looks like they shot each other." Mom's face blanched, and Rosemary gasped.

"So what do you need Rosemary to go with you for tomorrow?"

"Grandpa and I both think it would be better to find the first floor entrance, and not take the Sheriff through the upper entrance if we can help it. There are other entrances also in the basement, but Michael and I were already way late getting out of there, and we didn't take the time to check them out. I thought it would be better to have someone on the outside with a cell phone and someone on the inside knocking on the wall to make it easier to find. Besides, I really don't want Grandpa to have to climb to the garret and then down the ladder to the basement. If we don't find the entrance he would have to climb back out the same way."

Mom nodded her understanding. "I wish I could go with you, but I promised to help out with an open house tomorrow, and after I had a big deal fall through today because one of my people didn't do the paperwork right I'd better be there." At least that explained a big part of Mom's bad mood. She couldn't stand slipshod work!

Mom looked at me with a gimlet eye. "OK, there's more. Grandpa wouldn't call a meeting of all of us just for this. That could be handled with a phone call. What gives?"

I sighed. I knew I should have known I couldn't slip it past her. Mom is just too sharp for that. "I'm not trying to hide anything from you. We were going to talk about it Wednesday, and Grandpa didn't think I should say anything just yet if I didn't have to. This must be kept totally quiet. Not even Steph or Susie, Rosemary. Just the four of us, Grandpa, and probably Grandma, and Michael. There was a leather poke on the desk that had at least two pounds of raw gold in it, and a railroad map with a notation of 'oro' at a particular location. We didn't examine any of the paperwork or maps on the desk, but got out of there right away and hurried back to see Grandpa. I brought the gold back with me, and Grandpa has it in his safe."

"The law is clear on the gold and whatever we find down there. Michael and I, as finders own it. Michael said he doesn't want any of the gold or anything. He said he has all he needs and doesn't need anything more. What he did ask for is if we would fix up an apartment in the old servant's quarters in the carriage house for him." I didn't think it was my place to say why. I told him I could see no reason we wouldn't, but I would have to run it by you and Dad. He had broached the subject earlier, offering to pay for the renovations in lieu of rental for four years, which would have been a great deal, but now it would be using a portion of what would have been his share of the gold instead."

"I got to thinking also that it might be a good idea to fix up another smaller apartment or two up there and use it for parents of our tenants if they want to come visit their daughters. It's just something to think of."

"Anyway, that's what is going on. Grandpa thought you should at least know about the passageways, and I need Rosemary's help in finding entrances."

Mom sat in her seat with her wine glass half-way to her lips, but didn't move. Seeing she was thinking I didn't say anything, but waited for her. Slowly she let the glass back down to the table, a very pensive look on her face. "Wait here." She got up and walked over to the wall phone and dialed a number. "Cheryl? Look, I'm really sorry to call so late, but I have a family situation that just came up. Is there any chance you could help Amy with the open-house tomorrow? . . . That's right, one to six. . . . Thanks so much! I really hate to ask, but it's Amy's first, and I had promised I'd be there to help her out. She can handle it, but she feels nervous. . . . Great, I owe you a big one!"

Mom hanged the phone back on the receiver and came back over to the table and seated herself. "I am probably over-reacting, but I really think it would be better if I went along with Daddy tomorrow. Did you leave the lights you bought up there at the house?"

"Yes. They are up in my room. What are you thinking?"

"I'm thinking it would probably be a good idea if you and Rosemary went on up there tonight. It's only a quarter after nine, so you should be there just after eleven. If I know you two you wouldn't be going to bed before then anyway." Rosemary's foot found my leg again. "You could get a head start if you get up early in the morning so we don't waste your Grandfather's time waiting for you to find the entrances. I really think you are right that he should not climb a four story ladder in either direction. Like I said, I'm probably over-reacting, but I really think either your Dad or I need to be there for something as serious as this. You both have good heads on your shoulders, but I think a little more maturity and experience would be good. If nothing else, I haven't spent much time with Daddy lately, and it will do me good, too. And, I'll get to see what you two have accomplished." She gave us a smile and picked up her wine glass to polish off the remainder. "I feel almost like a kid playing hooky!"

"Good for you. You work far too hard. I really think you should cut back a bit and enjoy what you've accomplished."

"Thanks, but it isn't quite that simple. Anyway, if I'm going to be ready to meet Daddy at six-thirty I'd better be getting to bed tonight. I'm not as young as you two."

"Thanks, Mom. Love you."

"Yeah, Mom. Love you, too." Rosemary had been quiet the whole time and one wouldn't have known she was in the room had it not been for her foot sliding up and down my thigh and tickling my balls. I didn't know how I was going to get up and hug Mom goodnight.

Fortunately, Mom solved it for me, standing and stepping round to my side of the table and kissing the top of my head. She leaned her cheek down and rested it on my head and wrapped her arms around me. "I've got really good kids. You have no idea how happy you make me, nor how proud of you I am." She stood and shook her head. "That wine must be getting to me! I'm almost maudlin. You kids hustle up and get on out of here. I think I'll call Daddy in the morning and get him to leave a little later. You may need some extra time to find those entrances. I'll give you a call so you'll have an idea when to expect us." Rosemary had walked around the table by then and gave Mom a big hug and kiss on the cheek.

"I just want you to know you are my favorite Mom. Thanks."

Mom shook her head and kissed Rosemary's cheek while ruffling my hair, then turned and went up the stairs.

Rosemary and I headed up the stairs quickly to grab a change of clothes for tomorrow, and I had just cleared Mom's door when it opened and she stuck her head out. "Justin, take the Denali, just in case I decide to come back with you or something," and her head popped back in. Rosemary got a nice chuckle at my expense as she stroked my hard cock and rubbed the wet spot on my shorts.

"I'm glad we get to go up tonight," she whispered. I thought I was going to have to sneak into your room later. This is going to be fun!"

Five minutes later and I was out my door with a change of clothes in my old gym bag. Rosemary hissed at me before I got down the steps, and I turned to see she had changed clothes. She had put on those old volleyball shorts and a spaghetti strap top that was nearly threadbare, and at least a size to small. All I could do is raise my eyebrows and shake my head. Somehow I had to find a little time to get some work done before Grandpa got there in the morning!

**************

Stephanie was sitting on the couch waiting when Mary Winters, who kept her old name when she divorced Paul, got home from work. Mary looked tired, as was to be expected after working a double shift nursing in the hospital. "Hi, Stephie. What has you up?"

"Hi Mom. It seems like forever since I've seen you. You've had to work a lot of doubles lately. I know you've got to be exhausted, but I wanted to talk with you for a few minutes if you can."

"Certainly, honey. What's on your mind?" Mary sat on the couch next to Stephanie, who immediately slid over next to her mom and gave her a big hug. Mary promptly hugged her back, surprised at the emotional response from her daughter. For the last several months things had been strained between them, ever since Paul came around, and Mary realized she had been missing the closeness with her daughter. "Mmmm. I haven't had a hug from you in a while. I've really been missing them."

"I know. I've really missed you, too, Mom." Steph paused for a moment before rushing on with what was on her mind. "Tell me about Daddy. I remember so little about him. How did you feel, and how did you know when you were falling in love with him?"

Mary loosened her hug enough to lean back and look into her daughter's face. "Tell me, honey, are you asking about your Dad, or about Justin?"

Stephanie dropped her hands into her lap and intertwined her fingers several times while studying them intently. "I guess it is really both. I miss Daddy. When I see Rosemary and Justin with their dad, and Michael with his, or Susie with her dad sometimes I feel so jealous. And then when I'm with Justin I think maybe I'm in love, but I don't know what love is. I'm so confused."

Mary clutched her daughter closely to her and rested her cheek on Stephanie's head. "I know, sweetheart. I know. Maybe I did you wrong by not remarrying a long time ago, but I wanted to protect you from the wrong kind of man, and then I bring one home when I think you are about gone, and he was what I feared. Your father was a wonderful man, a man of real integrity and honor, and we loved each other so much. Even when he was gone serving in the Marine Corps we were so close, and when he was killed I thought I was going to die, too. Real love is exquisitely wonderful, but can be exquisitely painful as well. Real love takes everything you have, but gives you everything in return."

"Don't hurry it. Wait for the real thing. Study those who have what you want and learn from them so you can recognize the right man when he comes along. Also study those who don't have what you want so you can learn to recognize the wrong man when he comes along. I forgot to do that when Paul showed up because I was so lonely I thought I could make do, and I nearly ruined everything."

"Justin is a fine young man, and I'm glad you like him, but take your time until you know."

Stephanie sighed. "That's just the thing. He is everything I've always thought I wanted. He's smart, he's funny, he's kind, he's gentle but he can be firm. When I'm with him everything is all aflutter inside, and when we are apart I feel like something is missing. How do I know it's real?"

"Just be patient, honey. I know you are eighteen now, but you are still very young, and you have a lot of time ahead of you. You have college ahead, and you may find someone else there, you never know. Is he pressuring you? Is he trying to get you to do things you aren't ready for?"

"Oh, no! Not at all! He's just . . . just . . . , well, just wonderful. I'm all mixed up inside, and I don't know how I feel."

"Would you believe I know just exactly how you feel?"

"You do? How?"

"Because that is exactly how I felt about your dad before we got married, and I know he was the right one, because that was the way I felt up until the day I got the news. It was real, but don't get in a hurry, because sometimes our feelings get in the way of what is really real. But if you will give it time you will know."

"Thanks, Mom. You are the best." Stephanie grabbed her mom in another big hug. "You know, I almost didn't want to come home tonight, just because I knew that when I was in Rosemary's room he was just across the hall. Silly, huh?"

"No, honey. I don't think it is silly at all, but I'm glad you came home. You won't be home for that much longer anyway, and I don't want to hurry it. Hurry on to bed, now. I have the day off tomorrow. What do you say we go shopping right after lunch and maybe grab some dinner someplace? Just you and me?"

"Cool! That sounds like fun. Thanks, Mom for listening to me." With a quick kiss goodnight she was gone and Mary headed off to bed herself, dead on her feet.

******************

Rosemary waited until we had just cleared town and traffic had died down somewhat before she turned on her map light and smiled at me. The light was just sufficient to see her nipples jutting through the thin tank-top. "I got to thinking this evening that you got me off, and then you got Stephie off, but you didn't come either time, so I thought it was only fair to make it up to you. Of course, I get to benefit, too!" She giggled and reached over to run her fingertips up the inside of my thigh until she hit my shorts, giving me goosebumps and making my cock lurch.

Callicious
Callicious
1,844 Followers