Justin Thyme Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Callicious
Callicious
1,840 Followers

"You guys almost killed me in the shower, remember? That was unreal! I didn't need to come again. It would have been nice, but the important thing was giving you guys some relief, too."

"That's what I love about you, Justin. You are always putting us first." Her fingers kept sliding up and down my thigh and I couldn't help myself. My right hand slipped over and cupped a boob, and I tweaked her nipple, making her gasp.

"You had better not get pulled over, or you won't be able to explain this," she said as she unzipped my zipper and pulled out my hard cock and wiped the precum from the tip with her thumb.

"You had better not do much of that, or we'll be having another problem!"

"Yeah, and you'd better quit tweaking my nipple before you have to pull over and do something about it!" Both of us broke up laughing, and I pulled my hand back and put it on the wheel. It was getting difficult to hold her boob at that angle anyway. Rosemary grabbed ahold of my cock though and just held it without moving.

"Justin, what do you think about Stephanie?" It's amazing how women's minds work! On second they are doing all they can to entice and excite you and the next they are probing areas you really aren't comfortable talking about with them.

"What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean! What are your feelings toward her?"

I sat silent for a few seconds, only to start as Rosemary's thumb stoked the top of my cock, wiping off a bead of precum. "I really don't know. I like her a lot. She's sweet and fun and cute as a button. She's really special. I know I love her, but am I 'in love' with her? I really don't know."

"She's in love with you. Don't hurt her, Justin. I think she would be really good for you, and not just because she is my friend. She really matches your temperament, and I think she brings out your better qualities."

How weird is this? One girl sitting practically naked next to you holding your cock, but trying her best to get you interested in someone else? Well, that's Rosemary for you. The most selfless, giving people I've ever known. Is it any wonder I'm in love with my own sister?

We started running into traffic about thirty minutes out of Phoenix and Rosemary turned off her map light and let go of my cock after rubbing the head a few times. My balls were boiling, and of course I couldn't do a thing about it for the next forty-five minutes until we got to the house. I couldn't even get my cock back into my shorts as hard as it was and sitting behind the wheel like I was.

"Like I said, you'd better not get pulled over! You might want to watch out for pulling up next to a truck, too," and Rosemary laughed and laughed. She thought it was so hilarious. Then when we got to a stretch without anyone around us for a few minutes she flipped her light back on and pulled her shirt up over her tits. All I could do was shake my head and try to concentrate on driving lest I put it in the ditch and have to account for the way we were dressed.

Finally, we made it to the house after what seemed like the longest trip ever, yet the time had passed quickly. It's strange how that works, but I digress. We hurried into the house and Rosemary scurried to the library. "Justin, in here! I want to try this wonderful old desk again." Her shirt flew off on the way, and I saw those wonderful breasts once more before she turned her back to me and entered the room. She was tugging down her shorts as I followed her in, and was bent over with that lovely ass pointed directly at me. "I'm so wet I'm making a mess all down my legs! Gross!"

"I don't think so," I said as I stepped up behind her and slipped my hand between her legs. She was indeed wet, and her pussy lips were fully distended and hot.

"Quickly, Justin! Just fuck me! I need it so badly right now! Give it to me hard."

My shirt had joined hers on the way into the library, and with my shorts still around my ankles I rammed my cock home. I wasn't in interested in waiting around either! She had been teasing me for over two hours, and this was going to be the payoff. "I'm not going to last long. You've had me on the edge for quite a while now."

"I know," she giggled. "Don't worry; I'll be there with you. Don't try to wait for me," and she grunted as I slammed into her. Don't you know, I was so hard for so long, and so turned on that I couldn't get it to come? I pounded on her through one orgasm for her with the feeling of it impending and almost painful it was so intense. Rosemary wailed as she came again very soon after her first. "I don't know what it is about this desk, but you are hitting me places you don't in bed. Oh, it is so good! I'll bet Stephanie would really love this!"

She said, "Stephanie," and I lost it. I felt like my toes were being drawn up through my ass, and it was a painful pleasure, a long delayed pleasure that came as I pounded my sister, whom I loved, but Stephanie's face was the picture I saw in my mind's eye. It was then that I knew.

Callicious
Callicious
1,840 Followers