All Comments on 'Justine Ch. 02'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great

this is just great. Looking forward to more.

donaldedonaldeabout 12 years ago
terrific chapter

I can not wait until Justine gets her hands on Malcolm and Jeremiah can not waitt for the next chapter

MizTMizTabout 12 years ago
Unfolding

Justine is discovering her ability's as the need to use them unfolds in front of her. When she needs speed she has it. When she needs to kick ass she does. Bring on her next challenge hehe-he. I know her journey isn't going to be easy but I still look forward to following her story. I know that somehow not all is bad because she already has a man w/a camera chasing her and her beauty. That has to lead to something good for Justine hint hint.

I'm already routing for Justine......

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127about 12 years ago
I'm soooo loving that stray Dog

I hope she kicks their asses Malcom and his uncle. I love that stray dog how he's protecting her I just think it's cute and she should keep him. Can't wait for the next chapter I love love love your stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
IM THINKING MY GURL HAS TWO GOOD MEN IN HER CORNER

THAT IS BOTH SEXXY AS HELL? CAN WE SAY THREESOME? IM SURE THERE IS SOME COULD B A LOVE INTREST IN IT FOR THE TWO GUYS THAT IS ABOUT TO B PART OF JUSTINES LIFE.

QuietmahoganystormQuietmahoganystormabout 12 years ago
This is so freaking good!

I didn't think it possible for your writing to get any better, but it has. I'm on pins & needles with this story. If you get a chance, please describe Quinn. I'm secretly hoping for a tall redhead with green or hazel eyes, freckles & some nice lips & an even nicer dick.

Just sayin'... 5 stars, as usual.

EpixrysonEpixrysonabout 12 years ago
Briliant *****

Keep up the brilliant writing

Mostera1Mostera1about 12 years ago
Nicely done

Very masterful, looking forward to the next chapter!!!

Thank you

M1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awesome

That was exciting.more please.

MimiRoseMimiRoseabout 12 years ago
Team Mikhail

Even though you've just given a brief description of the hunter, I already like him. Maybe he could be the parent that Justine needs, in order to live. Maybe, even a lover, perhaps?

Can you just kill off Pam already? She annoys me! LOL

Iread2relaxIread2relaxabout 12 years ago
Oh no!

Please let it be a friend, not foe. And if it is a foe let Quinn show up to rescue. I like Quinn. He knew what she was immediately. I'm glad she's smart and strong. A weaker woman would give in. But Mihkail might be a contender too. So many characters. So good. Need more.

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmabout 12 years ago
Powerful

Liking this very much. Justine has high intuitive capabilities that will serve her well in the days to come. She is innately Amazon, a true warrior woman. Mikhail will have much on his hands dealing with this fledgling vampire with spectacular and powerful weapons in her arsenal. Jeremiah and Malcolm will rue the day they created her...hahahahaha.

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 12 years ago

You have a rich imagination and a great talent for writing. This story is amazing!

poisedpencilpoisedpencilabout 12 years ago
awesome

I'm amazed at how many GOOD stories you have going, Kal! Just impressed!

To the previous commenter: she can't kill off Pam. Rescuing her will be Justine's goal just as soon as she can figure out those first pressing questions of survival.

Curious to see where Quinn fits into this... I didn't get that he knew she was vampire. Maybe Mikhail, who doesn't seem like a bad guy, could be a mate? He seems to have mad skills, if he's older than 400. interesting.

Luv that she's so in tune with her intuition. Is it just that, or could she have gifts? I'm assuming not from her Sire, as Pam doesn't seem to have a clue at the moment.

Looking forward to more.

lisaisaleftylisaisaleftyabout 12 years ago
This is different!

Really cool premise and great start. I hope you update regularly because I can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good story, interesting slant on the genre

Please don't forget about the stray pup....

Plainshoneybadger

DecadentdessertDecadentdessertabout 12 years ago

Kala as always you got the gift and we your legion of fans benefits. I am looking forward to saga of Justine. It appears she is a vamp with hidden talents..........interesting this is going to be an enjoyable adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
.

There is something obviously special about Justine, she has some psychic abilities. Pam is a punk and makes my teeth itch!! I am loving this story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
excellent!!

Love it x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Love it!

Thanks for another interesting story Kala! You are simply one of the best authors on Lit!!! Your fans appreciate you updating your stories in a timely manner. Looking forward to the next chapter!

Anjel54

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
ahhhhhh!!!

queen of the cliff hanging .. i cant wait i need more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
So looking forward to the next chapter.

*****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Sooooooo

Can she keep the dog?

Jujubee58Jujubee58about 12 years ago

Keep the dog and kill the intruder!

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

What/who is she, Van Helsing's great granddaughter? Instinctive knowledge and abilities and yet a dislike of what she has become. The story is captivating and I look forward to reading more. I do applaud and appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and creative abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Justine Ch. 01 Previous Part
Justine Series Info