All Comments on 'Justine Ch. 21'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Pete666Pete666over 11 years ago
Where are the Sinclaires?

I was just wondering when (or if) the Sinclaire family were going to pop up in Justines life?

Pete

DecadentdessertDecadentdessertover 11 years ago
Hmm

Pete I had the same thought regarding the Sinclairs. Maybe they will appear at the gala.Kala as always wonderful update. Looking forward to the gala and see if it's Thomas' parent that poise the new threat.

donaldedonaldeover 11 years ago
excellent chapter

i am glad that Justine and David have finally worked out their differences. And i can hardly wait to see what Thomas powers will be. all in all a super update and i can not wait for the next chapter

Mostera1Mostera1over 11 years ago
Agree

Definitely agree with Don on Thomas. Another fine chapter.

Well done!

Thank you

M1

MizTMizTover 11 years ago
Real Wedding

the one that truly counts as far as the brides and grooms are concerned is finally over. Now comes the big wedding and all the problems that it brings w/it. At least in the mean time we have a few new people at the homestead. Adding Thomas and Lottie to the mix can only make it better. And of course we now have the Queen's Guards and all of their mates so the cast just keeps getting better. But the more people the bigger the chance of someone breaking the security. I can't wait to see what happens next.......

caramelcreamcaramelcreamover 11 years ago
Foreshadowing in play...

The blending of eye colors during each of the couples' recent unions means something very significant, I believe... Perhaps a blending of genes? Conception? I do recall a quickly visited conversation about children between Quinn and Justine... Just a thought. Amazing chapter, by the way (as usual), and I'm on the edge of my seat with anticipation, waiting for the next.

~Caramel

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutieover 11 years ago

That was a beautiful wedding ceremony and I loved how their eyes blended in color. Is that significant? Is it another change the their powers? Justine forgiving David was nice although Justine has every right to her anger. Josephine we know that you love David but Justine grew up without you thinking that you were dead. David is partially responsible. Give Justine a break.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 11 years ago

If Thomas is meant to be a healer, does that indicate that something will happen where his skill will be needed?

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOover 11 years ago
Just

awesome! Gifted and it shines through. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Is this story complete? - NK

U are are a great writer and I enjoy reading all your stories. I wouldlike to know if this story is complete.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
please respond

Have u completed the stories of Louise and Justine. I want to start reading each of them. zbut zcannot read if they are not complete.

kalamazoo707kalamazoo707over 11 years agoAuthor
please respond

Justine is complete.. Louise will carry over to Thorne.

KinnReaderKinnReaderabout 10 years ago

I know these were posted a while ago but i hope you finish this story its soo good!!

Trinity71Trinity71almost 8 years ago
Ah!

Thanks for the reference to my country of birth : Suriname, South America. :) Justine & Quinn will certainly enjoy the cuisine.

So I'm guesing the joining of the eye colors indicates conception?? That's the first thing that came to mind. I hope so anyway.

This story is such a wonderful journey. I love everything about it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Justine Ch. 20 Previous Part
Justine Series Info