Karate Girls Ch. 2

Story Info
His new life at school: hunted & captured.
1.2k words
3.17
57.5k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 03/07/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My life in school after that was much different. I was shunned by everyone. No one would eat lunch with me. Word had gotten out obviously to the whole school. My day was filled with howling laughter at every turn, and snickering behind my back. Even the chess club dropped me for fear of something happening to them. I was on my own.

I would go home and disrobe every night. The girls lost interest in "playing" with me. They would only insist I be naked before them. I presumptuously asked them one day if I could wear clothes since they don't want to play any more. I was met with a hard slap to my face, coupled with a stern warning of "hell to pay" if I tried to disobey them. I scurried away to my room in fear. Sleeping naked every night was especially humiliating. I was forgetting what it was like to wear pajamas.

As the school semester turned toward spring, our gym classes began to go outside now. I was running track every day in the morning. The cheerleaders were out there working on cheers. I became nervous when I saw Jenny and Sandy doing cheers all of about 20 yards away. I saw them pointing and laughing at me from a distance.

One day during gym class, we were running multiple laps. As I was nearing the end, I stumbled and fell, crashing into one of the other runners. My teacher was upset with my clumsiness. I was told to do an extra 4 laps while the rest of the class went to the showers for next period. I began my run. I was very tired already and did it slowly. I soon realized I was the only one out there except the cheerleaders. I was starting to get nervous, wondering if Jenny and Sandy were watching me. I looked around and didn't see them, only the other cheerleaders. I finished and started for the locker room.

As soon as I approached the door, I was grabbed by my shirt and hauled into an alley between two of the school buildings. It was Jenny and Sandy! Without a word, they began to kick and hit me, causing me to crumble under their blows. Then they did it. Just like my first encounter with them, they reached down and pulled off my gym shorts, my underwear, socks and shoes. I was groveling bottomless again! They just laughed at my dilemma and ran away with my clothes! My face turned bright red.

I scurried into the locker room to get my regular school clothes from my locker. As I opened it, to my horror, it was empty! They stole all of my clothes! Since I was late, the last of the guys left the locker room and I was in there myself. I paced around in fear and humiliation. What was I to do?

I waited there an hour, missing my next class. I wasn't going to parade around school bottomless! I sat there in a stupor, wondering what I was to do! Then I heard a knock on the outside door. I sat there in fear. Again another knock. I came to the door, unlocked it and carefully peeked out as to not expose my nakedness. It was Sara, one of the cheerleaders, standing there smugly. She had a big grin on her face. She said, "If you want your clothes back, go to the fourth floor women's bathroom and meet Jenny and Sandy at last period. Otherwise you'll be running through the streets naked to get home." She laughed and walked away.

I figured that if I leave after last period bell, and ran quickly, no one may see me. Last period everyone was required to be in a class. The bell sounded. I waited five minutes, and peaked out the door of the locker room. Then I ran like I never ran before. My little pecker flapping in the wind. I scurried up four flights of steps and barged right into the ladies room. I looked around for them. My heart sunk, as I did not see them! I froze in fear. I had no choice but to wait. I hid in one of the stalls.

I waited a half hour for my tormenting Amazon beasts. I shivered in shame, wondering if I was ever going to get out of this one. Then they walked in. They smugly dangled my underwear and pants in front of me. They ordered me to come out to play. I stood and trembled before them. Then Jenny said, "We'll make you a trade. Give us your shirt and we'll give you just your pants. One piece for one piece." I was already beginning to not like this. They just stood there with there arms folded now waiting to see what I would do.

What choice did I have? It was better than being bottomless. I gave in and told them OK. Then Jenny announced, "You first!" She wanted to take off my shirt and hand it to her naked! I trembled. She just continued to stand there, tapping her foot in impatience. Again, I had no choice. I stripped and began to hand it to her. She stopped me, "Hand it to me on your knees, Sissy." I obeyed and trembled before her with my shirt in my hand, holding it up for her approval.

"Before I give this to you, I want you to show Sandy and I what you were doing on that video tape." I looked at her in horror. "Go into the stall and get busy Sissy!" She slapped me on my butt hard, causing me to scurry toward the stall. I stood there naked and broken as I stroked myself in shame. I was shaking so hard it was hard to concentrate. I was having trouble staying hard. Time was running out on last period. Soon the bell would sound and hundreds of students would flood the hall, as well as many girls entering that very bathroom. I was more afraid than turned on, making my dick limp even as I stroked in front of these two beautiful girls! They began to warn me of the time, ten minutes to go! I shook in panic stroking faster to no avail! Five minutes, four, three...

At one minute to go, Jenny, looking mad and annoyed yelled, "Oh Sissy! No wonder no girl wants you! You can't even get that little pee pee hard if your life depended on it! You loose though, you're not getting anything back!" With that she grabbed me by the wrist, and dragged me to the door of the bathroom. 10 seconds, 9, 8... She flung me through the door into the hall naked!

The bell rang at that moment and hundreds of students ran into the halls only to stop in shock at me standing there beat red and naked! There was an eerie silence for about a half of a second followed by hoots and hollers and roaring laughter. I ran faster than I ever ran before. I felt my butt being pinched and groped all the way out of the school. I ran and ran and ran. Through the streets block by block, down to my house. I ran in the back door since it was usually left open. I ran up to my room ready to put my clothes on and cover my shame.

Then I remembered. What am I doing? The rule is I am to be naked! I just sat in shame and waited for my tormentors to arrive home. They never gave me the clothes back I wore that day.

To be continued...