Karen's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was looking forward to the evening but, as I'd never had on a woman's bathing suit, I wasn't sure if I would be able to go swimming. Elaine seemed instinctively to know what I was feeling. She was searching through her dresser trying to find something for us to wear.

"Karen, honey," she said, "I know just what I want you to wear. It will be perfect for you. It's a hot pink bikini and very sexy. Michael's going to get hard just looking at you in it."

She finally located the suit she wanted and gave it to me. It was nothing more than two small pieces of fabric, certainly not enough to cover me, I thought. Thankfully she had also given me a white beach robe. Quickly we shed our clothes, not wanting to keep our dates waiting. The bikini top fit perfectly just barely covering my breasts, but when I put on the bottom it was apparent that I wasn't as feminine as I would have loved to be. Noticing my dilemma, Elaine came over and inserted a mini pad in the front and, much to my relief, it perfectly hid my clit.

She led me to the full length mirror, turned me around and smiled approvingly. "Look how sexy your ass looks," she said. "The hormones have filled out more than your breasts. Michael's going to eat you alive tonight."

I had to admit I did look sexy. My bottom was almost completely exposed and was just as curvaceous as hers was. I could have stood there for hours admiring the almost total woman I had become. I knew now it was only a matter of time before I found a surgeon who would correct the horrible mistake that had been made in my gender. Never again would I have to settle for pleasing a man only with my mouth. Having a vagina would be the final step. Then I would be Karen forever!

Elaine got into her suit and then found two bags to take to the beach. She handed me some tanning lotion and some towels. Michael and Jack were waiting in front when we came out, throwing a football back and forth. Michael noticed me immediately and whistled. I felt I was so lucky to have a man that was not only a hunk but so lovable. I pirouetted so he could have a good look at me, knowing full well that almost all of me was clearly visible. It was so wonderful to be able to have a woman's body and to be able to turn men on!

Michael and I sat in the back as we drove down the coast highway. The beauty of the cliffs and the beach was breathtaking. We finally found a secluded section of the beach. The men unpacked the car while Elaine and I set up a table and laid out the towels.

Soon all four of us were in the water, splashing and playing. I looked over to see Elaine and Jack locked in each other's arms. Her top was off and Jack was caressing her breasts as they kissed. Michael noticed them too. He came over to me and asked if he could remove my top, saying he loved the sight of my naked breasts. Naturally I said yes, wanting again to experience the sensuous feel of his hairy chest against my nipples.

As he unhooked my bra, he began to kiss my neck and then gently took my swollen nipple in his mouth. The feel of his tongue stroking me quickly rushed down my body making my clit come alive. I was glad the water was waist deep as I knew my bikini bottom was much too small to hide it. I became so aroused that I reached down and released his erection from his suit. I stroked it with one hand while tenderly cupping his balls in the other. In a matter of minutes I felt him tighten up as he pumped his tasty fluid into the ocean.

We spent the rest of the afternoon swimming and lying in the sun. Elaine and I remained topless all day enjoying the warmth of the sun on our breasts.

At sunset, Jack and Michael built a fire. We ate cold chicken and salad, washed down with three bottles of chilled champagne. After dinner, Elaine and Jack took a walk down the beach while Michael and I made love. By now he had accepted the fact that I would satisfy him orally. In fact he admitted he's been looking forward to it all day.

When Elaine and Jack came back from their walk, she came over and sat beside me. I could tell she was unhappy so I held her in my arms. She told me she and Jack had had a disagreement because he told her he was in love with her and had asked her to stop seeing other men. Jack was talking to Michael and I could hear Michael telling him in angry tones that he'd acted like a jerk.

I was surprised to feel Elaine's hand on my breast but knew better than to object. I was afraid Michael might notice and get upset with me but I should have had more faith in her judgment. Michael and Jack had stopped talking and were watching us with looks of lust in their eyes. When Elaine began to kiss me, both of them quickly developed large bulges in their suits. My hands sought her breasts and in no time we were lying side by side locked in each other's arms.

When Elaine released me and removed her bikini bottom, she whispered in my ear that she wanted me to go down on her while Michael and Jack watched. I was so hot by that time that I'd forgotten my fears of any bad reaction from Michael. I slowly kissed my way down her sweet body until my tongue tasted her juices. With my thumbs I parted her petals. Her clit glistened in the fire light as I teased it with the tip of my tongue. Her hands pushed me forward until my face was buried in her velvety softness. She began to moan, rocking her hips forward each time I buried my tongue in her.

Knowing she was close to orgasm, I tenderly took her clit into my mouth and began to suck it. She couldn't hold back any longer. Her juices flooded over my face as she reached her peak. I rested my cheek against her thigh until she was done, then after a few minutes licked off all of her remaining liquid honey.

She pulled me up and nestled me in her arms. She turned my head so I was facing Michael and Jack. To my astonishment, I saw the two of them lying side by side, joined in a sixty-nine sucking each other's cocks. As I watched Jack's cock slide in and out of Michael's mouth, Elaine explained to me that she had planned this all along. She'd known Jack was bisexual and hoped the sight of me making love to her would turn them so much that they'd make love to each other. She wanted Michael to come out of the closet for my sake. Now, she explained, it might not matter to him at all if my clit was really a cock.

She pulled me up and led me over to Michael and Jack. She told me to lie down behind Michael and she would lie down behind Jack. I did as I was told, bringing my face inches from his buttocks. I began to kiss them and eventually took my tongue and drew circles around his rosebud. Knowing it was his lady love behind him, he released Jack and rolled over to face me. I immediately took his cock, still wet from Jack's saliva, into my mouth, burying it deep in my throat.

Then, to my horror, Elaine came over to me and began to remove my bikini panties. I froze as she slowly lowered them. She told Michael he was in for a wonderful surprise. I heard his gasp as my clit came into view. He started to pull back but Elaine held his head in place. She took my clit and began to rub it against his lips. After a few seconds, Michael relaxed and allowed the tip of my clit into his mouth. I responded by taking him back into my mouth, praying he would show me he still cared for me by finally bringing me to orgasm. Thankfully, after a few minutes he began to respond and took all of me into him. I was so excited and so grateful that I lasted only a few seconds. He began to cum just as I finished.

Later that evening the four of us had a long talk. Both Michael and Jack asked me hundreds of questions about why I dressed like a woman and what my relationship was with Elaine. She and I were completely open about everything that had led us to where we were then. After we explained it to them, Michael admitted that he and Jack had been occasional lovers for five or six years. He also somewhat reluctantly admitted he had had several other affairs with men and now considered himself to be bisexual.

When we were through talking, Michael and I sat by the fire and just held each other for over an hour. He said nothing during this time and, as I figured he needed time to think all of this over, I held my tongue giving him the space he needed. I noticed Elaine and Jack cuddling and was glad they'd managed to get over their disagreement.

When he had worked it out in his mind, he turned to me and told me he still cared for me very much and that he wanted to continue seeing me as long as I was willing, but with one condition; he said he never wanted to see me as a man. I smiled at him and assured him I had no intention of ever going back to a male role. Then I apologized for not having been honest with him about who I really was. I explained how much he meant to me and how much I cared for him too.

Everything now seemed to be back to where we used to be before tonight. He began to kiss me tenderly and I responded to him, hoping the love I felt for him wasn't too obvious.

We got back to Elaine's house after midnight and, as we were all exhausted, we invited Michael and Jack to stay all night. Elaine and I excused ourselves and went upstairs to take a shower together. We quickly stripped out of our bikinis and dashed into the shower, anxious to wash off the sand. I heard the shower in the guest room and wondered if Michael and Jack had decided to shower together as we had.

I took the soap and began to wash Elaine's back. "Wasn't this an incredible day, Karen?" she said. "I couldn't have planned it better if I'd tried. I know you and Michael will be together for a long time now. Being a pretty girl with a cock makes you the perfect woman for a bisexual man like Michael. Aren't you lucky?"

"Yes," I answered, "and I'm so incredibly happy. I think I'm falling in love with him. I'm the luckiest woman in the world. I have you and Michael and I really love you both. I never thought it was possible for one person to be this happy."

"I'm happy for you, too," she said, "and just for tonight I'm going to spoil you a little. I'm going to wash that sexy feminine body of yours. Hand me the soap."

She chose to wash me by putting the soap on with her hands rather than with the wash cloth and she spent quite a bit of time doing it. I purred a bit like a kitten and told her how good it felt.

As my back was to her, she began by washing my bottom. When I felt her soapy fingers touch my rosebud, I moaned for real. She knelt down to wash my legs and, much to my surprise, planted a tender kiss on my ass before turning me around. She was very careful to wash all of my legs but somehow managed to avoid touching my swollen clit when she washed the tops of my thighs.

Next, she very gently washed my face, neck, shoulders and arms. By this time we were standing only inches apart. I looked at her and saw her nipples were as hard as mine. As her hands finally arrived at my breasts, I was so excited I could feel my clit pulsating. She soaped my breasts and rolled my nipples between her thumbs and forefingers. That was more than I could take without reciprocating so I took her face between my hands and began to kiss her, softly at first then eventually slipping my tongue into her mouth.

After a few minutes, she pulled back and continued washing me. She washed my tummy then slowly moved lower, lathering my pubic hair. When at last I felt her finger touch me and I responded with an immediate orgasm. My legs became so weak I had to lean against the shower wall or I would have fallen down.

When I finally recovered, I naturally returned the favor, giving her a thorough washing, then knelt in front of her and brought her to two orgasms with my tongue and fingers as the water from the shower poured down on me.

We toweled each other dry then I covered both of us with scented dusting powder. Elaine said she had a surprise for me. She took a box out from under the bed and handed it to me. "I bought this for you last week and was saving it for a special occasion," she said. "Tonight is definitely special so I want you to open it now."

I hurriedly unwrapped the box and found inside, much to my delight, the most beautiful pink peignoir I have ever seen. The nightie had spaghetti straps with see-through lace around the bodice. From there, two layers of nylon flowed to thigh length, one transparent with lace trim and the other opaque. The robe had puffy lace cap sleeves and a lace bodice. Three tiny pink pearl buttons held it together. And there was matching lacy high cut bikini panties to match. It was absolutely gorgeous!

I threw my arms around her neck, squealing with delight. "Thank you, thank you, thank you," I said. "You spoil me so and I love it. Michael will go wild when he sees me in it. I do love you so."

"I know he'll love you in it," Elaine said, returning my hug. "So why don't you put in on and then go into the guest room and send Jack back here. I'm really in the mood for a hard cock in me. That man is going to be dragging by morning."

We both laughed outrageously, then I quickly slipped into my new peignoir taking a minute to spray some perfume on my neck, arms and thighs. I went to the mirror and was absolutely captivated by the loveliness of my appearance. Elaine had to pull me away from the mirror and push me out of the room or I would have never gone to find Michael.

He and Jack were sprawled on the bed wearing only towels around their waists. The sight of those two splendidly tanned bodies almost made me forget what I had come to do.

Michael got up off the bed as soon as he saw me and let out a wolf whistle. "Karen, you are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. Jack, why don't you get your ass out of here. We want to be alone."

Jack knew when he wasn't wanted. He rolled off the bed and I was pleased to notice he had a hard time keeping his eyes off me too. Jokingly, he said, "Are you sure you don't want me to stay and help you, Michael? She looks like more than one man can handle."

I blushed at that, loving the effect I had on men and the wonderful way it made me feel. I pirouetted so they could get a good look at me. The peignoir flowed in a circle away from my body revealing my lacy panty covered crotch. Just to tease Michael, I said, "Maybe it would take both of you to satisfy me tonight. Do you think Jack should stay, Michael?"

"Don't you worry about that, honey," he replied. "I can do that all by myself. I don't need help from anyone." With that, he dropped the towel and his perfectly shaped eight inch spear popped into view, hard and ready.

"Jack," I somewhat nervously answered, "I'm sure this beautiful man will more than satisfy me tonight. Just look at that magnificent cock. It's time for you to go. Elaine's waiting for you. Out!"

He laughed and headed for the door. Even before it was closed, I was on my knees in front of Michael, my hands caressing his buttocks as I gently took his balls into my mouth. My tongue delicately fondled them until I could feel his cock pulsing against my nose, begging for attention. I didn't make it wait. I was so hot I ignored any shred of ladylike demeanor. I hungrily sucked it into my mouth, feeling the tip pass my tongue and slide down my throat until all of him was in me.

With one hand I massaged his rosebud while with the other hand I reached down to the hem of my gown and brought the silky fabric up, encasing his scrotum in it, then cuddling it through the soft layers of perfumed nylon and lace. Slowly I pulled my head back until just the very sensitive tip was captured between my lips. With my tongue, I parted it's lips tracing the outline, then inserting it in as far as it would go.

No longer able to control myself, I began to pump back and forth, my lips going from pubic hair to the very tip. Faster and faster until, much to my dismay, Michael pulled quickly away from me.

"Sweetheart," he explained, "I'd love to come in your mouth but first I want to get you into bed and fuck you. I've been waiting too long to have my cock buried in you."

"I'd love that too," I honestly admitted. "Why don't you get into bed and I'll be back in a minute." I walked over and turned off the light, then quickly slipped into the bathroom to get some K-Y jelly out of the vanity, knowing there was no way I'd survive him fucking me without it.

When I returned, he was lying on the bed looking more gorgeous than ever in the light that crept in from the crack in the bathroom door. I put the jelly on the night stand, took of my robe and laid beside him with my head on his arm.

He took me in his arms and began kissing me. His tongue parted my lips and entered my mouth. His hand caressed my back, then down to my bottom pressing my pubic bone into his erection. His cock slid up and down against my nightie and I knew he loved the silky feel of it on me as much as I did. I raised my leg slightly and slipped his cock in between my thighs holding it tightly against my panties.

Now his hand came up and cupped my breast, at first through the lace bodice, then reaching inside, he found my nipple. I slid the straps of my nightie down to give him access to my breasts. He knew what I wanted. He kissed his way slowly down my neck and chest, then began to suck hard on my breast just the way I loved to have him do it. I laced my fingers through his hair as he sucked first one then the other nipple. His teeth gently nibbled on them as his hand cupped them. Then he began to caress my stomach and eventually I felt his hand stroke my clit through my panties.

"Karen," he whispered in my ear, "I want to feel my cock inside you now. Are you ready for that?"

"More than ready," I truthfully admitted. "I've been wanting you inside me ever since the first might we met. As I was sucking your beautiful cock that night, I was fantasizing about how it would feel in my pussy. I know I really don't have one, but that's what I call my backside. Why don't you lie on your back and I'll get us both ready?"

He laid back on the bed, then smiled at me and said, "Do you really think my cock is beautiful? No one has ever told me that before."

A twinge of jealousy struck me as I thought of him with other women but I didn't let it show. "Of course I do. I think every part of you is perfect. On the beach today I memorized every detail of your body and I wouldn't change a thing. You have such a gorgeous ass and I love your chest too. I know I don't have to tell you that you are super looking. I'm sure many women have told you that before."

"I'm glad you think so," he answered. "I want you to know I think you're beautiful. You looked very hot in your bikini at the beach. To be honest, I did have a few minutes of doubt when I found out you weren't all woman, but now I realize you really are. I guess being bisexual made it easier for me to accept the one difference. I thought it over and now I know it doesn't matter at all. In fact, you're perfect for me. You satisfy both sides of my bisexual passions. I want to spend as much time with you as I can."

I knew then that I was truly in love with this wonderful man. I hoped we would be together for a long, long time. I held his face in my hands and tenderly kissed him. Sensing my mood, he put his arms around me and softly kissed me back.

"Michael," I said quietly, "I think I could fall in love with you. I know you'll always have a special place in my heart. Now, let's stop talking. I want to feel you inside me."

I reached over for the K-Y jelly, and after giving his cock a few loving sucks, I warmed the jelly in my hands then liberally coated it. Then I reached behind myself and inserted a jelly covered finger into my pussy. I prayed he wouldn't be too big to fit in me. Finally, I slipped out of my nightie, then lay on my side with my back to him.

He rolled over next to me, his lips finding the nape of my neck and his hand cupping my breast. As his cock touched my pussy, I knew it would be all right. Somehow I knew I'd be able to take all of him into me and at last feel his semen flooding inside me.