Karen's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I planned to do some serious shopping, I decided to wear a white blouse and skirt. The blouse buttoned down the front so it would be easy to get in and out of without messing up my hair. Elaine gave me her credit cards in case I ran out of money and told me to have fun and to buy whatever I wanted.

Judy was waiting for me when I arrived. She smiled and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Karen, you look so nice," she said. "Did you have any trouble finding the mall?"

"No," I said, "not at all. Elaine gave me directions and I just followed them. I'm still nervous driving here though."

She handed me a menu, then smiled. "I'm so happy Michael met you and has finally settled down to seeing one person. What would you like to eat?"

"Just a salad," I answered, wanting to be cautious of my weight. I am always very conscious of my waistline, especially just before a shopping trip.

"Well, I guess I'll have one two," she answered. "Let's have a glass of wine first."

She called the waitress over and gave her our order. We talked for a while about Michael and his father, then she moved closer to me and said, "Ever since Michael told me about you and how you wanted to be a woman, there have been a few things I'd like to ask you. I don't mean to be nosey and if I am, just tell me so, ok?"

"I don't mind talking about it," I said, "so ask anything you like. I feel you're entitled to know all about it."

"Thank you," she replied, "that makes it a lot easier for me. Have you ever considered surgery to change you into a complete woman? I know Michael told you about my good friend who did, and now she's so happy she had the operation."

"Elaine and I have talked about it, and someday I like to if I can afford it. I'm taking hormones now and I already have all my identification, so it's just a matter of finding the money and the doctor to do it. Michael and I also discussed it and he said it's up to me. It doesn't matter to him either way."

Judy stared at me for a moment and then said, "I can't imagine you as anything other than a woman. You look so feminine and everything about you says you're female. You must have been very unhappy before you made your choice."

"Oh, I was miserable," I admitted. "I hated being male and now I can't even relate to that former life. My aunt Jeannie was completely supportive of me. I've been living this way since I was twelve and now I feel as if my life started then."

"I'm happy you've found your true self," she said. "Enough about that. What are you thinking about buying today?"

I had a long list of things I needed and showed it to her. We drank two glasses of wine as she mapped out our strategy. By the time our salads arrived, we were both feeling the affects of the wine.

Lunch was over quickly and Judy insisted on paying. We strolled through the mall, stopping at several stores and buying a few small things. At one of the large discount stores I found a bathing suit I wanted to try on. Judy found one too and we both went to the dressing room to try then on. I was surprised to see it was one large room with mirrors covering the walls. I was extremely nervous about getting undressed in front of her but knew I had no choice. Thankfully, we were the only ones in there.

She obviously didn't feel uncomfortable because in seconds she was out of her beige shirt waist dress. I was astonished to see she wasn't wearing a bra. All she had on under her dress was a pair of yellow bikini panties. For a woman in her forties, she had an incredible figure. Not a wrinkle or sag anywhere.

I undressed reluctantly, putting my blouse and skirt on a nearby hook, then stepped out of my half slip. I was truly grateful the panties I was wearing completely hid my bulge and that I didn't need to remove them to try on the suit. As I unhooked my bra, I tried to hide but that was impossible in a mirrored room.

Judy looked over at me and, sensing my nervousness, gave me a warm smile. "Karen, you have such a nice figure and your breasts are so nicely developed. I'm sure Michael finds it next to impossible to keep his hands off you. At least I don't have to worry about you getting pregnant."

We had a good laugh at that. All my nervousness disappeared.

"Thank you," I said. "I'm very happy with almost all of it myself. You have an incredible figure yourself. I'd like my breasts to be a little bigger and some day I hope I'll be able to get rid of my bulge." To show her what I was referring to, I pointed down to my crotch."

"I can understand that," she answered, "but that's a very big step. Are you sure you want to do something that radical? After all, I'm sure it provides both you and Michael with a lot of pleasure."

"Yes, it does," I said, surprisingly at ease discussing our sex life with Michael's mother. "It's just that I have this overpowering urge to be completely female. When I'm naked, it looks so completely out of place. It's so male and it sticks out so far."

"I think it would look kind of sexy," Judy said. "Would you think I was terrible if I asked to see it? I just can't imagine you with one."

"You mean right now?" I replied, tense but tingling from thinking of her seeing my clit. "I guess it would be all right seeing as we're alone in here. Promise me you won't laugh?"

"Of course I won't laugh," she said. "The store was empty when we came in here so I'm sure no one will interrupt us. Just so you'll feel better about it, let me remove my panties."

Without waiting for me to answer, she quickly slipped out of her panties. I was amazed to see she had no pubic hair and when she noticed me staring, she immediately explained, "My husband loves to lick me and used to complain about getting hair in his mouth, so now I keep it shaved all the time. You should try it some time."

I blushed at her openness, then dropped my panties. "I know exactly what you mean. I've been shaving for three years now as you can see. Michael thinks it's very sexy." I blushed, standing there naked and discussing my sex life with her but she didn't seem to mind at all. In fact, it was now her turn to stare.

"You are very well endowed, Karen," she finally managed to say. Then her face broke into a smile. "No wonder Michael is so happy. If you decide to have it cut off, I hope you'll give it to me. I could have lots of fun with it. I'm sure my husband would too."

I know I blushed again but I laughed too. We both did. It was the most outrageous thing anyone had ever asked me and I loved her for it. Nothing she could have said would have made me feel as close to her. I knew if she could joke with me about something like that, we'd be good friends.

"Well, Judy," I replied, "if you'll trade me those beautiful breasts for it, it's definitely a deal. They're at least two handfuls. I'm so jealous. If I had a pair like that I'd never be able to keep my hands off them. I'll bet you love to fondle them almost as much as your husband must."

"Oh, no," she laughed. "There's no way I'd ever give them up. They're two of my proudest possessions and John would never forgive me either. We both love to touch them. I get so excited. I guess Michael's told you we're both bi, didn't he? We're very candid about it so I won't mind at all if he has."

"Yes, he did and I think it great that you're so honest about it. I've been bi for as long as I can remember. Elaine loves the way I caress her breasts. She says no one ever does it as well as another woman."

Judy looked my in the eyes and smiled. "That's right. I remember how much other women have turned me on by touching me. I'm a bit stirred up just thinking about it."

She looked at me and knew I was as excited as she was.

"Would you like to touch me, Karen? I'm sure Michael wouldn't mind at all and I know I'd like it."

"Very much," I admitted, "but I'd be nervous about doing it here. Could we go back to your house when we're finished shopping? Then at least we'd have some privacy."

"That's a good thought. Let's hurry and try one these suits before someone comes in and sees the two of us standing here ogling each other."

We tried on the suits, and both decided to buy them.

The rest of the afternoon we trekked around the mall, doing some shopping but more than anything just talking and getting to know one another better. By the time we got back to our cars, I felt as if I'd gained a new friend. I followed her back to their home, all the time fantasizing about what Judy and I might end up doing. I knew she was bi too, so I was very hopeful we'd have a fun afternoon.
Chapter Six - The Party Girl

As Elaine and I got used to sharing her home, she moved me into more and more varied sexual situations. One night she threw a party for about twenty of her friends.

As usual, I was required to do all the cooking and cleaning in preparation for the party. I'd spent several days making sure the house was spotless. Elaine had gone shopping for a new dress for the party and, when she came back, she checked the house over and complimented me on the thoroughness of my cleaning. She had planned what was to be served so next she gave me a shopping list and recipes for each dish.

I went to the supermarket and liquor store to get all the necessaries for the party. Then, with some guidance from her, I finished all the cooking and arrangement of the food.

As soon as I was done, we both went and had our hair done at her salon. Hers was permed and left very long. She picked out a short, upswept style for me and, although I wasn't wild about it at first, I had to admit that it did look perfect for me and very feminine once it was finished.

"Now all I have to do is to decide what to wear this evening," I said as we pulled in the driveway. "I want to look especially nice because there are going to be a lot of people there I've never met before. How about if I wear something black and slinky?"

"Black is fine, but for tonight I've already selected what you're going to wear. Come up to the bedroom and I'll show you what it is."

I was intrigued and followed along. She pulled out several boxes from under the bed. As she opened them she said, "Karen, you're not going to be a guest at this party. You're going to be the maid so I want you to act like one and look like one."

I started to object but she cut me short. "You know you have to do as I tell you, so be quiet. You're going to take care of my guests tonight in whatever way they want. If someone asks you to get them a drink, you get them one. If someone wants sex, you'll give them whatever kind they like. Do you understand me?"

I was surprised and more than a little disappointed, but I knew I'd agreed she had the power to require me to do whatever she wished, so I just nodded. Again I was surprised when she took out a short black French maid's dress and handed it to me. She gave me a hard look, and with a sharp edge in her voice, said, "Fill up the tub and hurry. We have less than two hours before my guests arrive. You have me to get ready first and then yourself. I'll be very angry if you're not done on time."

I did as I was told, knowing she wasn't in the mood for anything less than one hundred percent obedience from me. But, for the first time since I'd met her, I was doubtful about following her instructions. Did she really expect me to have any kind of sex with anyone who wanted it? I felt as if she was tiring of me. I hoped I was wrong.

I rushed around getting out the clothes she was going to wear. I bathed her and shaved her legs carefully, knowing a nick or a cut would be a disaster on a special evening like this. After drying her, I creamed her skin then covered her with scented powder. As she wanted to do her own makeup, I undressed and quickly repeated the same procedure on myself. Lastly, I put on my face, making sure my makeup was as perfect just as she had taught me to do it.

She had just finished her makeup as I returned to the bedroom, so I got her bra, panties, garter belt, slip and stockings and helped her into them. Dressing her had become one of my favorite things to do because she looked so sexy in her lingerie. Carefully sliding her cream colored silk dress over her head, I told her she was lovely, and meant it. Her face relaxed for the first time that evening and she smiled.

"Karen, get the black garter belt and fishnet stockings from the box on the bed. Put them on first and then the black bra and frilly panties. No belt and pad tonight. I made sure those panties are tight enough to hold you in."

I did as I was told, then struggled into the maid's dress. It was so tight that Elaine had to zip me in. It was short enough that the lacy frills on the panties peeked out from under the skirt which flared out from my hips due to several layers of crinoline. Then, with her help, I pinned on the cap and slipped into the five inch heels she had handed to me.

She led me to the mirror and checked me over carefully. "I meant what I said about serving my guests in whatever way they wish. Everyone coming tonight knows about the special surprise you have in your panties and is as turned on by it as I am. I expect you to obey any order given you without the slightest hesitation. Do you understand me?"

I was shaking, although I'm not sure if it was from fear or anticipation. I was entirely captivated by my reflection in the mirror. I don't know why, but I felt very comfortable in this role and, I must admit, extremely sexually excited. "Yes, I understand you and I'll do anything and everything required of me. Even if it's something I'm not pleased about, I'll act like I love it. I'll make sure every one of your guests is completely happy."

Just then the doorbell rang. "Well, sweetie," Elaine said, "it's time to begin your duties. Go answer the door. Explain to whoever it is that I'll be down in a minute."

As people began arriving, I let them in and served drinks. Everyone had come beautifully dressed, knowing Elaine and how wonderful her parties were. Elaine swept down the stairs a few minutes later and introduced me to her friends.

"I want everyone to meet Karen," she explained, "and I want to let you know she's here to serve you, your every wish and desire. I've trained her to be a lady in every way, but she knows that tonight she doesn't have to act like one. If there's anything you want, just tell her. Isn't that right, Karen?"

"Yes, I want to serve you in any way possible. I hope I please you." I was feeling humiliated but surprisingly I loved it. My cock was hard and straining against my panties. Thankfully, Elaine had been right. Even as excited as I was, no bulge was visible. But she knew me well enough to know what I was feeling. She reached over and raised up my skirt so that everyone had an clear view of my panties. She stroked my crotch, feeling my hardness through the silky fabric. Everyone laughed as my face turned bright red. I wanted to run away but knew I couldn't.

"Karen is here tonight not only to serve you but to be used by you and I know she'll love it. She can be either your male or female slave. Help yourself to any part of her you wish. She will follow any instruction you give her. Isn't that right, Karen?"

I could hardly speak but finally managed to nod my agreement. She gently patted me on my fanny, then sent me off to get her a drink.

I spent the next hour or so serving drinks and getting to know everyone. To my surprise, I enjoyed playing the part of the maid. Several of the guests remarked on how pretty my legs looked in heels and fishnet stockings.

It seemed everyone was having a good time so I went back into the kitchen to prepare another tray of nibbles. As I was working, the door opened and in walked a very attractive woman named Kelly. She was close to six feet tall with a wonderful figure and long, flowing red hair. She walked over to me and gave me a deep, probing kiss.

"Karen, I think it's about time you performed a special favor for me. I've been watching you all evening and I'm very turned on thinking about your cock. I want to see it. Show it to me now."

Knowing I had no choice but to obey her, I reached under my skirt and lowered my panties to my knees. I held up the hem of my skirt so that she could get a good look. In spite of my embarrassment, I began to stiffen.

"Oh, it's very nice. Not many girls have a 'clittie' that big. I just have to touch it." She reached down and softly ran her nails over the tip of my erection. It jumped up in response, seeming to reach out for her.

She stroked me for a few minutes, then said, "You are such a pretty girl, and there's nothing I like more than having a pretty girl eat me. Are you good at licking pussy?"

"Elaine trained me," I told her, "and she tells me I do a good job. I'd love to have my tongue in you or serve you in any way you wish. Where would you like me to do it to you?"

"Right here is fine", she said. "I'm very hot. Kneel down in front of me. I want you to lift up my skirt and pull down my panties with your teeth. Then start kissing my feet and work your way slowly up. Take your time and don't make me cum too quickly."

I did as I was ordered and knelt in front of her. My hands slid her skirt up her perfectly tanned thighs revealing black bikini thong panties. As I leaned forward, the aroma of her juices flooded into my nose. My teeth gently grasped the waistband of her panties and then slowly slipped them down. She stepped out of them and, with her toes, hung them on my cock which was still peeking out from under my uniform skirt.

Knowing I had to please her, I was careful to follow her instructions. I kissed and licked her feet, then higher up to her ankles. Gradually I continued until I began to taste the moisture from her cunt at the top of her thighs. She stopped me while she pulled herself up and sat on the edge of the counter. She placed each of her thighs on my shoulders, then pulled me into her steaming sex.

My hands reached behind her and found the soft skin of her bare ass. Slowly with the tip of my tongue I traced her lips being careful not to make contact with her clit. Kelly had ordered me to make it last a long time and I intended to do just that. Up and down, in and out, my tongue darted until finally I sensed she was approaching her peak. I moved the tip of my tongue to her clit. Lovingly I fondled her bud until I felt her thighs trembling. Her hands pulled me in, pressing my face into her heat and juices. Her back arched in climax and she let out a low moan, then slumped back against the cabinet.

"Oh, thank you, Karen," she said, gasping for breath. "That was just what I needed. Elaine really has trained you to be a superb cunt lapper. Now I want you to put both our panties back on. I'm sure there are other people here that will need your services soon."

I reached down and removed her panties from my erection. I slid them up half way up her thighs, then helped her down off the counter. Kelly held up her skirt and I could see the moisture glistening on her pubic hair. I pulled her panties back into place, reluctantly covering her delicious pussy. She rearranged her dress, kissed me and then left.

I found my panties on the other counter and put them on. As I knew my makeup would need retouching, I went into the bathroom and, after taking a pee, redid my lipstick and brushed my hair.

After checking the food, I made a few drinks and finally had a chance to talk to some of the people. Elaine came over and guided me to a quiet spot.

She gave me a knowing smile and began to quiz me. "What happened in the kitchen? I saw Kelly go in there and she didn't come out for quite a while."

"Kelly came in and told me to take off my panties because she wanted to see my clittie. I did as I was told, and then she made me go down or her. I know she had an orgasm so I guess I did a good job."