Karen's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The others returned and reluctantly he got up. I was sorry they'd come back so soon. Michael asked me to dance and of course I accepted, but with a great deal of doubt. Elaine gave me a reassuring smile that made me feel more confident.

He took my hand and led me to the dance floor. We danced the last few minutes of a fast number. The next one was slow. He wanted to dance some more, but I tried to beg off saying I couldn't slow dance very well. He admitted he couldn't either, but insisted we try. He had his arm around my waist and we were dancing before I had a chance to say no.

Was I ever glad he insisted! I just followed his lead and everything worked out beautifully. It was as if I'd been dancing with a man for years. I loved the feeling of his arms wrapped around me and very quickly settled myself in against him, cheek to cheek. I was getting aroused and I could tell from the way he was holding me and from the bulge I felt pressing against my stomach that he was too.

His hands slid below my waist and lightly stroked the top of my buttocks. He kissed me several times on the neck and when the dance ended, he gave me a very soft, sexy kiss on the lips. I didn't even try to control myself. I just kissed him back. It was wonderful!

When we got back to the bar, Elaine told the guys they'd have to excuse us as we had to go powder our noses. I knew she wanted to find out how things were going with Michael, but I didn't want to leave him. I didn't want some other girl to come by and steal him. But then I remembered I had agreed she was in charge, so I reluctantly went, after giving Michael my most winning smile and thanking him for the dance.

Even before we got to the ladies' room she began pumping me for information. I told her exactly what had happened and how terrific I felt about it.

"Fantastic," she said. "It didn't take you long to forget your doubts about passing as a girl. Just long enough to grab one of the best looking guys around. Do you know I've got twenty friends who'd give their eye teeth for a date with Michael? I told you you're beautiful. Now do you believe me?"

"I'll probably never think I'm beautiful, but Michael and I are getting along like we've known each other for years. He seems to like what he sees in me and so do you. What more could I ask for? What about you and Jack? Are you still as friendly?"

"Oh, Jack and I will always be close friends, but that's about all it will ever be. We like to get together once in a while and have some good sex. Speaking of which, the guys want to come back to my house with us later. How do you feel about that?"

I didn't answer her immediately, partly because I truly didn't know how I felt about it and partly because we had just entered the ladies' room. I had never seen such a posh place. There was a sitting room that would have made a great living room in any house, an alcove with makeup tables, large lighted mirrors and at least ten chairs. Another door led into the bathrooms. The smell of grass was everywhere.

I think Elaine sensed my surprise at the expensive furnishings. "They don't spare any expense. They know they'd better keep the girls who come in here happy. If they stop coming in, the guys won't come in either. Then the owners might as well shut the doors for good. Do you need to use the john or do you just want to sit and talk?"

"I don't need to, but as long as I'm in here, I can't resist taking a peek at the other room to see if it's as elegant as this." I wasn't disappointed. It was also beautifully finished with the most expensive fixtures I've ever seen. I knew I was going to enjoy sitting down to take my pee like a lady, especially in such luxurious surroundings.

I picked a stall at the rear and was very careful to lock the door. I pulled up my skirt and slip, then quickly lowered my pantyhose and panties. I sat down before slipping my cock out from under my sanitary pad. My skirt covered up any evidence of manhood, so I let myself relax and pee. When I was done, I quickly pulled up my panties and pantyhose, then smoothed down my skirt.

When I came out, Elaine was sitting at the one of makeup tables touching up her eye shadow. I took the seat next to her. I'd decided I'd better face the question of the rest of the evening with Michael and Jack. There was no one sitting near us, so we were free to talk openly.

"Elaine, about later. I like Michael a lot and he seems to like me, but that's what worries me. If they come back to the house, he's going to want to make out and while I won't mind that a bit, what do I do if he wants to get intimate? I can't let him know my secret. Oh shit, what can I do?"

"I see your point. I'm sure that's what they have in mind. But seeing as your wearing that sanitary napkin to hide your very unfeminine bulge, why not let things go along normally until they get hot and heavy? I know he'll love feeling your breasts as much as I do. Then you can beg off fucking because you've got your period."

"I guess I could do that," I said, "but I hate to get both of us steamed up and let it go at that. I've never thought of myself as a tease. Do you think that would be fair to Michael?"

She laughed and then said, with a gleam in her eye, "Who says you have to leave him unsatisfied? You know as well as I do there are other ways to please a man. Give him the blow job of his life. They always love that. In fact, I'm going to insist that you do. I want you to know what it's like for a woman to give pleasure to a man. It might make you a better lover for me. And as far as you staying horny, you can be sure as soon as they leave I'll give you all the sex you can handle."

"Do you think I can get away with it? God, I'd love to try. He's so gorgeous. I felt his erection pressing into me on the dance floor. I knew then I wanted him. Oh, what the hell have I got to lose. If I don't try, he'll probably just find someone else and I'll never see him again. I might as well do what any other girl in my position would do."

"That's the attitude! I can tell he's hot for you and I know from experience that a horny man will believe almost anything. Come on, fix your face and then let's go tell them the good news." She gave my hand a loving squeeze.

I touched up my makeup, once again thankful to Jeannie for the lessons she'd given me. Elaine was right, I did look pretty good. I felt like breaking out into a chorus of "I Enjoy Being a Girl." When I told her what I was thinking, she had a good laugh.

When we got back to Michael and Jack, I could tell they'd also been talking over the rest of the night. Michael took me aside immediately, so the others couldn't hear us. He put his arms around me and locked his hands behind my back, then softly pressed my body into his.

He looked down into my adoring upraised eyes. "Jack and I want to leave in a few minutes. We'd like to take you and Elaine back to her house. I want to get to know you better. It's so loud in here we can't even talk. Jack said Elaine had agreed. How do you feel about it?"

"As long as Elaine doesn't mind," I replied, "it's fine with me. After all, it's her home and I'm just a guest. I'd like to get to know you better and I guess Jack and Elaine want to spend some time alone. Tell you what. I'll go on one condition. First I'd like you to buy us a glass of champagne. I want to celebrate our meeting. Please don't think I'm silly or too romantic."

He smiled down at me, gave me another of those soft, sexy kisses and then said, "The champagne is a great idea and I like the fact that you're a romantic just like I am." And then he kissed me again, this time slipping his tongue into my mouth. I almost melted in his arms. This was going to be some evening, that is, if I could convince him it was my time of the month.

We went back to where Elaine and Jack were standing and told them we were ready to leave as soon as we had another drink. Michael ordered the champagne and we toasted each other. I was glad I'd thought of it, and I could see that Elaine and Jack were also very impressed. Right after we finished, we left. I went with Michael to his car, while Elaine and Jack went in her car.

I slipped my arm through his as we crossed the street and when we got to his car, he walked around to my side and held the door for me. I'd never had that done for me before. It really made me feel like a lady. To reward him for being such a gentleman, I let my skirt ride up very high as I got into the car. His stare showed me he appreciated the view. I forgotten how much fun it was being a girl and I'd almost forgotten about ever having been a male.

We talked a little on the way back, about our likes and dislikes in music, movies and school. I sat next to him and when he had a hand free, he held mine. I couldn't believe how attracted I was to him. Me, who until my weekend in Denver, really didn't know what sex with a man was all about. I'd come a long way and was glad I had. I made a mental note to call Jeannie very soon and fill her in on all the wonderful things that had happened to me since leaving home. I knew she'd be as happy as I was.

Michael followed Elaine's car into the driveway and, after parking came around and opened the car door for me again. He seemed to sense my reticence and was being such a gentleman. We went into the living room and sat on the couch. Elaine turned on some music and Jack made us all a drink.

Elaine came out of the kitchen and said, "Jack and I are going upstairs. That'll give you two a chance to be alone. Karen, you know where everything is. Make sure Michael gets anything he wants."

My face turned red at that remark and the rest of them laughed at my shyness. She knew exactly what the game plan was and exactly what he was going to get, that is, if he wanted it. I didn't have much doubt about that though.

As soon as they'd left the room, Michael put his arms around me and gently pulled me to him. "I like you a lot, Karen," he said, "and I can't keep my hands off you. The way you kissed me before told me you feel the same, right?"

"Yes," I admitted, "I guess I feel the same. I'm a little nervous, but I know I love being in your arms. I haven't had a lot of experience, so please forgive my bashfulness. I come from a small town where things progress very slowly, if at all. So California and everything out here, including you, kind of takes my breath away."

When his lips met mine, I didn't try to hold back at all. I returned his kiss with the same urgency it was given. His hands caressed my back while holding me very close to him. I softly stroked his neck and his face.

His hand slid up the back of my dress and unhooked my bra, then around front until I felt his warm hand encircling my left breast. With his thumb and forefinger he massaged my nipple. I let out a little moan to show him how good it felt. I was so grateful Jeannie had given me hormones so that at least my breasts would be feminine.

He led me to the couch and sat next to me. He took his time, sensing my mood, and when at last his hand moved down to my thigh, I was ready to take the chance. He traced both legs through the silky fabric of my dress before sliding his hand up under my skirt and slip. He sensuously stroked my thighs then very slowly worked his way up. I parted my legs gradually to ease his way.

By this time I was so turned on, I was sure I was going to come at any minute. My cock, pressed harshly under the pad, began to ache. The mixture of pleasure and pain was wonderful.

I cringed as he slid his fingertips to my panties, knowing what the result would be. He stiffened slightly, not sure of what he'd encountered. Well, I said to myself, this is it. It's now or never.

"I'm so sorry, Michael," I blurted out, nearly crying. "Why do I have to have my period at a time like this. I'd love nothing better than to make love to you, but I can't right now."

The look of disappointment on his face told me how he felt. I know I felt just as bad. If I'd been a real woman, this wouldn't have happened. I wouldn't have given a damn. I would have made love to him regardless of the time of the month. I hated being a male.

Again, he acted like a gentleman. "I'd be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed, but I understand the position you're in. Just don't expect me to stop kissing you and holding you. At least it's something."

He took me back in his arms and in a few minutes his hand was back under my skirt, softly caressing my thighs through my pantyhose. The feeling was incredible.

I summoned up my nerve and very slowly moved my hand over to his thigh and, after a few minutes, up to feel his erection. His cock felt hot, even through his pants. I stroked it with a light pressure up and down a few times and then slid my fingers down to his balls. They were tight up against his body and pulsing slightly.

I gave in to my lust. I couldn't wait any longer. I unzipped his pants and pulled out his penis. I could feel it quiver in my hand as I lovingly stroked it. He sat back for a moment, undid his belt and slid his pants and briefs down to his knees.

I cupped his balls with my hand, feeling their heat, then moved back up to his cock, gripping it firmly and pumping it just a bit. I didn't want him to come in my hand, so I was careful not to go too far. He let out a moan against my neck.

"Would you like me to kiss it, Michael?" I asked, trying to sound like an innocent virgin. "I'm probably not very good at it, but I want to please you and that's the only way I can think of now."

"I'd like it more than anything," he said, "and I'd love to be able to return the favor. You can be sure I will the next time I see you. I'd give anything to be able to slide my cock inside you. Damn periods."

So I slowly moved down toward his penis, trying to appear reluctant at first, then gently started kissing and licking the head. He leaned back, enjoying the sensation. After a few minutes, I lost my inhibitions and really got into it. I took his cock into my mouth, sucking and licking with my tongue, making small circles on the tender tip. At the same time, I stroked his balls and slid my forefinger just below them to that very sensitive area between the balls and the anus. I tickled and rubbed, until I began to feel him tensing.

When he was close to coming, I slowed down a bit and let him enjoy the feeling. I wanted this to last forever. He was stroking my hair and telling my how wonderful it felt.

Again, I felt he was close, and this time I decided not to teased him any more. I circled the base of his cock with my thumb and forefinger, pumping up with my hand as I hungrily sucked his cock into my mouth. It was too much for him. His semen flooded into my mouth and I gulped it down as fast as I could, still sucking away madly. He kept coming and coming and I loved every ounce of it. I was willing to bet no other girl had ever made him come more than I had, even if she used her pussy. I just kept on pumping and sucking until he collapsed back on the couch with a grateful sigh.

After a few more gentle nibbles and kisses, I sat up and immediately he took me back into his arms, kissed me and said, "That was terrific! I can't believe you said you're not very good at that. I feel like I came three times in one."

I got up to rearrange up my clothes before answering. "I said that because I've never really done it before, but you got me so turned on and I wanted to please you. I guess I just did what comes naturally. I'm so happy you liked it. I know I did."

"It was unbelievable, and I want you to know I enjoyed being with you this evening," he answered. "I want to see you tomorrow night. What about having dinner with me. Last week, my uncle took me to this great seafood restaurant about three miles up the coast. The food was terrific. I know you'd love it."

Remembering that Elaine was now in charge of my life, I said, "I would, but I'll have to check with Elaine first. I'm her guest and I just want to make sure she hasn't made any other plans. I'm sure they'll be down soon. We've had a long day and I'll bet she as tired as I am. I'll ask her then, Ok?"

"I'll warn you now, I won't take no for an answer. I'm sure she won't mind." He gave me a very determined look to prove he meant it.

Then he took me back in his arms, this time concentrating on my pleasure. He unzipped the top of my dress and unhooked my bra again, then softly began to kiss my breasts, giving long passionate kisses to each. His hands massaged my bottom, first through my dress and then under it through my pantyhose and panties. I could feel his cock was hard again as he rubbed it up and down against my pubic bone.

I got more and more excited, and it wasn't long before I exploded into my sanitary pad. I clung to him and kissed him with my tongue as far into his mouth as it would go. Finally the spasms subsided. I eased my grip on him and caught my breath. God, he really knew how to turn a girl on.

He smiled, knowing he'd made me come and kissed my lips with a soft, sexy kiss just like the first one he'd given me earlier at the club. Then he bent down and gently kissed the insides of both my thighs. I just held him in my arms and I guess we kind of dozed.

When we heard Elaine and Jack coming down the stairs, we both got up and rearranged our clothes. As they entered the room, Elaine looked over at me and my smile told her that everything had gone just as she'd said it would. The fact that my dress was so wrinkled and my hair was a mess only confirmed it. I excused myself and went into the bathroom.

I decided that while I was in there I'd better pee or my bladder would burst. I pulled down my pantyhose and panties, then lowered the napkin. It was soaked. Sitting on the john, I realized that when I'd put that napkin on this afternoon, it never crossed my mind it would serve so many useful purposes. It had not only very effectively hid my bulge and kept Michael out of my panties, but it had absorbed my cum.

When I finished peeing, I went to the linen closet and got a fresh napkin. Quickly, I put it on, pulled up my panties and pantyhose and then pulled down my slip and skirt. I also took time to hook my bra, rearrange my hair and touch up my makeup. I didn't want to leave Michael alone with Elaine too long. I could tell from the way she'd looked at him earlier that she was attracted to him as I was.

Michael walked over to me as soon as I came back into the room. "I checked with Elaine and she said she hasn't made any plans for tomorrow night, so I'll pick you up about eight. Ok, pretty lady?"

"Yes, and I'll be looking forward to it all day. Thanks for this evening. I had a wonderful, wonderful, wonderful time. So much for the coy little girl from Ohio," I laughed. "I'm supposed to keep you wondering, aren't I?"

"Oh, I'm sure you'll keep him wondering," said Elaine. "If I know you, he'll never be one hundred percent sure about you." The twinkle in her eye told me she was referring to my "secret."

Michael and Jack kissed us goodbye and left. But before they drove away, Michael reminded me he'd be here at eight tomorrow night. As if I could forget!

Elaine and I walked back into the house with our arms around each other. "What a fabulous evening," I said. "I didn't want it ever to end."

Elaine looked at me and said, "Believe me, it hasn't. Do you remember what I told you in the bathroom at the club? You and I are going to have a nice long session of girl talk about tonight and then I'm going to screw your buns off! But first, pick up the living room. I'll be in the bedroom waiting for you. Hurry up. I'm very eager to get started."

I straightened up the couch and took the glasses into the kitchen and put them in the dishwasher. As I did, I realized Elaine might be somewhat jealous and I wasn't sure if it was because of my effect on Michael or because of his effect on me.

1...7891011...14