Karen's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lisa433
Lisa433
51 Followers

"I know you did," she said. "I could tell by the flush on her face when she came back in the living room. Do you see that guy over there in the blue silk shirt?"

I looked about the room and finally spotted him. He was an absolute hunk. Wavy blond hair and a terrific tan with great buns. I'd taken particular notice of him when he arrived. I'd decided then that he must be one of the poster boys for California.

"Oh, you mean Tom. Yes, I definitely see him. He's gorgeous. I've been looking at him all evening. Is he here with someone?"

"No, he came alone," Elaine replied. "I thought you might like him. He wants you to meet him in my bedroom in ten minutes. He's one of my favorite people so be sure to make him happy."

"I'd be delighted," I answered quite honestly. "Do you know what he has in mind?"

"Not for sure," She answered, "but I'll bet he'd like to fuck you. He's always liked screwing me in the butt so he'll probably want to do you that way too. I want to be sure he likes fucking you, so I want you to go and have a quick douche. You'll find a bag under the sink in the bathroom. And Karen, I want you to call him master. He loves that. Now hurry up. Don't keep him waiting."

Off I went and did a quick cleaning job on my pussy. How I wished I'd had the real thing. It wasn't fair that I'd been born a male when I wanted so badly to be a woman. Life sucks!

Tom was waiting for me in the bedroom when I walked in. He was lying on the bed wearing only powder blue bikini underwear. My eyes were glued to his body. He was the most splendid man I've ever seen.

"Hi," I said, barely able to speak. "Elaine said you wanted to talk to me. I hope I didn't keep you waiting too long."

"No," he replied. "I've only been here a minute or so. Come over here and sit next to me on the bed. Elaine told me you were one sexy lady. I'm going to find out for myself if that's true. Take off your dress."

I unzipped my dress and slipped out it, then unhooked my bra and let it fall to the floor. I went over to the bed and sat down next to him. He put one hand on my breast and the other behind my head, pulling me down to him. His lips met mine and his tongue parted my lips. I reached down and ran my fingers through the blond curls on his chest.

He released me from the kiss but kept his hand behind my head. "First," he said, "I want to evaluate your cock sucking abilities, then I'm going to fuck you. Take my cock out and be sure you do the best you can. Don't make me cum though. I want to leave my load in your ass when I'm fucking you."

"Yes, master," I answered. "Elaine told me you were to be well taken care of, and I always do whatever she orders me to do."

I began by kissing his neck, then moved lower to swirl my tongue through those curls on his chest and stomach. I blew warm air on his erection through his briefs. Lightly I nibbled on it until I felt him straining upwards. He stripped off his underpants and I immediately started kissing his cock. I thought it was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen, long but not too thick. I was thankful for that as I knew it would soon be inside me.

I spread his legs then lay between them. My tongue reached for his balls, licking, teasing, tasting them. I slipped first one then the other into my mouth and made love to them with my tongue. With a soft, slow motion I kissed every inch of flesh on his sack. Starting at the base of his penis, I licked and kissed it.

Knowing he was hot, I finally maneuvered the tip between my lips and inserted my tongue in the slit. His hands pressed against my head until at last all of him was in me. I went slowly, remembering he didn't want to be satisfied yet. I cupped his testicles in my hand and felt them beginning to tighten. Experience had taught me this was the time to stop so I slowly raised my head until his cock, now gleaming with my saliva, was completely free. I lovingly kissed it, not wanting the moment to end.

"Thanks, Karen. That was an expert blow job. Elaine told me you were one hell of a cock sucker. I'm going to fuck you now. I think you'd better lubricate us first."

I got up and found the tube of KY jelly in the night stand. I squeezed some of the jelly onto my hand and waited a minute to warm it up. I sat next to him on the bed and applied a thick coat to his very hard erection. Then, as I didn't want him to see the very unfeminine part of me, I turned my back to him before sliding my panties down over my stockings. I lubed up my pussy, inside and out.

Tom put two pillows in the middle of the bed and had me lie face down on them. "Baby, I'm going to fuck you now. I'm going to fuck you hard and deep and then I'm going to cum inside of you. You're going to love it, aren't you?"

"Yes, master, I will, but I want you to know that I've never been fucked before. I'm a virgin back there. So please go slowly at first."

"I can't believe a slut like you has never had a cock in her," he laughed. "Ok, I'll try to take it easy for the first few strokes but after that, I'm going to go in all the way and fuck you good."

It took a while, but finally I relaxed enough so that he was inside me. He went slowly, then all at once he thrust forward and was buried deep inside me. I loved the feel of him in me and knew for the first time what is was like to truly possess a man.

"I love your pussy," he moaned. "Your cunt is so tight. You're such a horny little bitch. I'm going to fuck your brains out. I know you'll love it."

I did love it. Each time I pushed back to meet his cock entering me until at last he began to cum. I could feel his sperm flooding into me. I pumped even harder wanting all of it in me. Finally, he collapsed on me with his now softening erection still buried in my cunt.

After a few minutes, he slowly pulled out. I felt empty now and sad, missing the sensation of his hardness and warmth.

"Turn over," he said. "Now it's your turn. I want to make you feel as satisfied as I do. I've never been in bed with a woman without making her have an orgasm, and you're not going to be the first."

I rolled over slowly, not sure of what his reaction would be to seeing my cock. But I found out I didn't have to be concerned. He took the pillows that had been under me and put them at the top of the bed. We rested our heads on them and he began to kiss me very tenderly. The feeling of my bare breasts on his hairy chest made my nipples hard. His hands, then his lips moved to them. Gently he chewed on them, pulling them out even further.

He kissed his way down my belly until his lips found my clit. His fingers circled it while he plunged it deep into his mouth. His hands caressed my stocking covered legs and, as his head swayed back and forth, I began to moan. I felt myself being pulled into him. His tongue stimulated the responsive underside of my cock each time his encircling lips drew me in deeper.

As I felt his finger slip into my pussy, I couldn't hold back any longer. My juices exploded into his throat. He kept on sucking until I was completely spent and exhausted. He moved back up and took me in his arms. His lips found mine and, as our tongues entwined, I could taste the residue of my sperm in his talented mouth. I relaxed, pressed against him, until I felt my energy begin to return.

This is one wonderful man, I thought. Gorgeous, sexy and considerate. A man I could fall for. Yum! I wanted to spoil him a bit, so I excused myself after telling him to stay where he was for a few minutes. I went into the bathroom and soaked a wash cloth with warm water. He was still lying on the bed when I returned. I went over to him and first wiped his face with the cloth, then I lovingly cleansed his cock and balls. I gave his soft penis a tender kiss to thank it for providing me with so much pleasure.

His eyes opened and he turned my face to his. "Karen, I thoroughly enjoyed our love making. You're such an amazing combination of woman and man. I'm going to ask Elaine if we can't get together often. Maybe even the three of us. Would you like that?"

I kissed his cock again, then told him, "You know I'd love it, master. You really didn't need to ask me. I'm sure you could tell from my reactions how much I enjoyed myself. I especially appreciated the fact that you were concerned with my pleasure as well as yours. I'll make love with you any time you ask. That is, if it's all right with Elaine. You know I must always do what she tells me."

"I'll talk to her about it later tonight. I'm sure she won't object. If she was willing to share you with me tonight, I'm confident she'll do it again. Tell me one thing though, how did you manage to get such great tits? Are they silicone?"

"No, no silicone. I've been taking female hormones for a few years and they're all mine. Nothing artificial about them. I wish they were a little bigger, but I love them anyway."

"I think they're perfect. I don't like women with huge tits, so be happy with what you've got. Now I think it's time we went back to the party. Do you want me to wait while you get dressed?"

"Thanks, but it's going to take me a while so why don't you go and have some fun. You know how girls fuss. There's no need for you to wait. I'll be down in a few minutes."

He left and I went into the bathroom. I thought about douching again but decided against it because I loved the feeling of walking around with Tom's cum in me. It reminded me of how well I'd satisfied him. I hurriedly finished dressing, touching up my hair and making sure my makeup was flawless.

The party was in full swing when I returned. I was busy for the next hour or so making sure everyone had a drink and replenishing the munchies. There could be no question it was a success. Music, talking and laughter poured from every room. The air was filled with the smells of expensive perfume and various kinds of smoke.

I was hoping for more wonderful sexual experiences and I wasn't disappointed. As the party progressed, I was required to practice my sucking skills on several delicious cocks and my licking skills on at least four more tasty pussies. I screwed and was screwed, sometimes with one person but more often in a group of three or four. I knew I'd be sore the next day, but I didn't care. It seemed as if I was in a kind of sexual frenzy, enjoying everything, trying the new and the familiar with equal enthusiasm.

Just before sunrise, the last of our guests left departed, leaving Elaine and me to crash on the couch amidst the remains of the food and drinks. We discussed the evenings events, happy everyone seemed to enjoy themselves so. As we were completely exhausted, we dragged ourselves off to bed, and for the first time since I'd met her, went to sleep without any love making.

My life with Elaine became more and more wonderful as time went by. Tom moved in with us a few months after the party and the three of us have many wonderful times.

*****

I hope you've all enjoyed my story. If you have any comments, please feel free to contact me.

Lisa433
Lisa433
51 Followers