Karen's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He began very slowly, first penetrating me with just his tip, then waiting a few minutes while I relaxed. How wonderful it felt! I pushed back to let him know I was ready for more. He began to pump back and forth, each time putting just a bit more into me until at last, all of his perfect eight inches was buried in me.

"Michael, you feel so good," I said breathlessly. "Fuck me hard. I want you to come in me. Please, please, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!"

He was as hot as I was and did as I asked. Faster and faster he pumped, first filling me completely then leaving me feeling empty. I felt his balls slapping against my ass as he began to moan.

"Karen, I love you. I love fucking you. I want to be with you always. I want to be in you always," he said. "You're the sexiest, most wonderful woman in the world."

"Oh, Michael, I love you too," I responded, meaning it truly. "I'll stay with you as long as you'll have me. Come in me, please."

My hips were now rushing back to meet each of his thrusts. We were in a frenzy of fucking. I wished I could have all of him in me. At last, he began to cum. At last I felt his warmth flood into me and felt my own spilling onto the sheets.

When he finally settled down, he held me in his arms, his now softening cock still completely in me. We both fought for breath, basking in the warm after glow of orgasm. How perfect it was that we had both come at the same time.

Michael nuzzled my ear, then whispered to me, "I meant what I said. I am in love with you. I know we haven't known each other that long, but I really do mean it."

I turned to him, feeling empty as he slid out of me. "Oh, Michael," I said, "I really love you too. It doesn't matter that we've only known each other a few days. When two people are perfect together, time doesn't mean a thing." I kissed him and then lay back in the warmth and security of his arms. We fell asleep that way, exhausted from what I'll always remember as our most perfect day.

In the morning I awoke before Michael did and for half an hour or so I just lay there looking at him, filled with an overwhelming sense of love. As my bladder finally make me aware that it was full, I got up and went into the bathroom for a pee. When I was done, I took a warm, wet washcloth and cleansed my pussy then rinsed it thoroughly. I took it back into the bedroom with me and slipped back under the covers.

Michael was still asleep on his back. I turned around and crawled under the covers and found his flaccid cock lying against his stomach. This was the first time I'd seen it soft and thought it was amazingly beautiful. Very gently I raised it off his stomach and surrounded it with the warm cloth. Delicately I cleaned off any remaining K-Y from the night before then slipped it into my mouth. The lubricant had left it feeling as soft as velvet. I knew I'd probably wake him up but I didn't care. It seemed I couldn't get enough of this sexy penis in my mouth or in my vagina.

Slowly it hardened, creeping it's way down my throat. I didn't suck it, just caressed it with my tongue. As I sensed him awakening, I began to suck, slowly at first, then faster as my lust increased. His hips began to rise up to me and soon he burst forward in me, flooding my mouth and throat with his cream colored honey. I sucked until I had knew he had no more to give, then held him still in my mouth as he softened.

"Karen, honey," he moaned, "that is the most wonderful way to wake up. Now it's my turn to make love to you." He turned on his side but I kept his now completely soft penis in my mouth.

"I did it because I love you so," I answered, letting go of his cock for only a few seconds. "I want to please you in every way imaginable. Just tell me whatever you want me to do, and I'll do it. Anything for you, my love."

"All I want now is to please you," he said. He pulled my hips closer to him and slipped my clit between his lips. He sucked me hard and fast. My love juices spilled into him in less than a minute. Afterwards, we just lay next to each other cuddling.

Suddenly the bedroom opened and in walked Elaine and Jack. Both of them were completely naked and laughing. "You two sound like a soap opera," she said. "We've been peeking through the keyhole for the last fifteen minutes. We loved the show you put on for us but could you cut the mush a bit? All this talk of love is just too much for me." She began laughing again, tears streaming down both cheeks.

"You two are complete assholes," Michael said. "Get out of here and let us alone." He tried to sound angry but it was no use. By now, all of us were laughing.

"Karen, why don't you and I slip into something less comfortable," Elaine said, "then we'll see if we can find some Alpo to feed these dirty dogs for breakfast. Not that they deserve special treatment, especially considering we did allow them to take advantage of our virtue last night. They should be the ones cooking for us, but something tells me we wouldn't be able to eat whatever these two idiots could scrape together."

I laughed and quickly found my peignoir at the side of the bed. As I sat up in bed to put it on, Jack leered at my breasts.

"There's what I want to eat," he said. "These two shouldn't be hungry. After all, didn't we just watch them have a liquid breakfast?"

Elaine giggled, then dragged him back to her room. I got up and put on my panties, nightie and robe. I walked over to Michael's side of the bed and sat next to him. As I bent over to kiss him, his hand slid up my leg and under my gown. He started to rub me clit through my panties. Reluctantly I pulled back, knowing Elaine would be waiting for me in the kitchen.

"Michael, sweetheart," I said, "we can make love the rest of the day but right now I have to help Elaine. Sorry." Quickly I left the room before I changed my mind.

Elaine was in the kitchen starting the coffee. As we cooked eggs and bacon, we filled each other in on the night's events. It seemed she and Jack had developed a serious crush on one another.

"It's funny," she said, "I've known Jack for a long time but now suddenly I see him in a new light. Maybe it's because we've never spent so much time together. He really is a sweet man and I'm glad he's so terrific in bed. Who knows, maybe the four of us will become a team."

"I hope so, because I really care for Michael," I answered. "I think I'm in love with him and he says he loves me too. Do you think I should believe him?"

She spent a few minutes taking the eggs out of the pan and arranging them on a platter before she spoke. "Yes, I think you can. I asked Jack about him last night after we made love and he told me he's a very honest guy. He swore to me that Michael wouldn't hurt you and I believe him."

"I do believe him," I said, "because I want to, I guess. All I know is I have to try as hard as I can to make it work. You won't be left out either. The way I feel for you will never change."

"I know that," Elaine said, a loving smile covering her beautiful face. "You and I will always be the closest of friends and I know our special physical relationship will always continue. Let's just see how it goes with you and Michael and me and Jack."

As if they had heard their names, they finally appeared in the kitchen. The four of us had worked up a voracious appetite with last night's fun, so the food disappeared quickly.

*****

The four of us did become and item. Elaine and I spent the week together and the weekends with Michael and Jack. We went every where together and shared almost everything. The only thing Michael and I decided we wanted to keep private was sex. Elaine and Jack had once suggested a foursome and, while I was tempted, the love between Michael and I had become so special that it wouldn't have seemed right.

Some nights Elaine and Jack would go out and want us to join them but we opted to stay home and share quiet moments alone. Those were my favorite times. We talked about ourselves and sometimes just cuddled on the couch listening to music or watching television.

About three months after we had begun dating, Michael said his parents wanted to meet me. He'd been telling them all about me and I guess they realized we'd fallen in love. At first I said no, dreading a confrontation with a jealous mother, but Michael assured me she wasn't like that at all. I talked it over with Elaine and she said the longer I put it off, the more difficult it would be. She's already met Jack's parents and they loved her. At last I agreed but was dreading the day it would happen.

Michael called them and they invited us to dinner on Saturday night. Elaine and I spent the week searching for just the right dress for me to wear. We finally bought a peach and white print with a high lace collar and three-quarter length sleeves. The full skirt dropped well below my knees. It was the most ladylike thing either of us had ever owned.

We told Michael and Jack not to come over Saturday as we wouldn't have a minute to spare. She had called her salon and made an appointment with Marcel for me. At one o'clock we arrived at the beauty shop, planning to spend three or four hours there. First, I had my legs and eyebrows waxed then a facial and manicure. Marcel trimmed and shaped my hair until it was absolutely perfect. He did my makeup while Elaine watched over him to be sure he made me look innocent and virginal.

We were home by five and I quickly took a bath as Michael was picking me up at six-thirty. I had bought an expensive white slip, lace bra and matching garter belt and bikini panties so I carefully put on these delicate garments first. As the panties were very tight, I didn't need to wear my belt and sanitary napkin to hide my bulge. The sheer silky stockings felt wonderful on my newly waxed legs. Elaine helped me into my dress so I wouldn't muss my hair. She handed me a simple gold chain for my neck, small white flower earrings and bracelet. Lastly I put on my watch and rings, then sprayed some perfume on my neck and wrists.

I went to the mirror for a last minute check. I could have spent hours staring at my reflection. The dress was lovely and I would have felt ecstatic except for my nervousness about meeting Michael's parents.

Elaine came up behind me and put her arms around my waist. "Karen, you are the prettiest thing I have ever seen. Tonight you could easily win a beauty contest. We've surpassed even our wildest dreams of turning you into a woman. Even I wouldn't have believed we'd be so successful. His parent's are going to love you as much as he does."

"Oh, god, I hope so. My nerves are completely shot. There's a flock of gypsy moths doing the flamingo in my stomach. I just hope I don't say anything dumb tonight."

"Don't worry," she said, "I'm sure it will go wonderfully. Just be yourself and relax as much as you can. You've learned to be a lady so just act like one. Don't forget the hostess gift you bought for his mother."

Just then, Michael's car pulled into the drive. I started to dash for the stairs, but Elaine called me back.

"I think you'd look better with your shoes on," she laughed. "Tonight is not a night for barefoot ladies."

I quickly slipped into my low white pumps, then gave her a hug. "Say a prayer for me. I'm going to need it. I tell you all about it when I get home."

We went down and let Michael in. He looked at me like I was his first Christmas present. "Karen, you are smashing. That dress is perfect on you. Do we have time to make love before we go," he said with a wicked smile on his face.

I gave him a hug to thank him. "I wish we did," I said. "It might help relax me. You can be sure of some wonderful loving later though. That much I promise you."

Elaine kissed me goodbye and off we flew. As we drove along, Michael tried to calm me, telling me not to be nervous. He said his parents were very easy going and very nice, but nothing he could have said or done would have made me any less anxious. When we pulled into the drive, I almost asked him to take me home but knew it was too late for that.

My insides were doing cart wheels as he rang the bell. His mother answered the door. She looked to be about forty; very attractive and slender with short blonde hair. She was wearing a simple blue silk shirtwaist dress. She smiled and welcomed me. John, his father walked up to me and gave me a hug.

He looked like an older version of Michael, although slightly shorter. A touch of gray on his temples made him very distinguished looking. I hoped Michael would look like him when he got to be his age.

"Michael always had good taste in women, Karen," he said. "That's something he got from me. Come in and sit down. What can I get you to drink?"

I blushed, not wanting to but I just couldn't help it. "Thank you. Just a glass of white wine, please," I answered. "Your home is lovely, Mrs. Stone." The decor was typically west coast. Bright colors, open and airy. Very modern.

"Please call me Judy," she said. "We're not very formal here. Michael's told me so much about you I feel as if I know you already. How do you like living in California, Karen?"

"Oh, I love it but it's going to take a bit of getting used to, especially the way people drive here," I answered, "and there are so many stores. I can't seem to find anything in any of them. Elaine doesn't like to shop as much as I do so I really haven't had time to look for some of things I need."

"Yes, people do seem to drive as if a ghost were chasing them," Judy said. "As far as shopping goes, that's an easy problem to solve. I love shopping and I know every good store within a hundred miles. If you like, I'll call you later in the week and we can go shopping one afternoon."

"Yes, please. I'd like that very much," I replied, not really looking forward to it but not knowing what else to say.

"Good, then it's a date. Now if you'll excuse me for a minute, I'll get us some nibbles to go along with the drinks."

"See," Michael said, "I told you they were nice. I knew my mother especially would like you."

I did feel a lot better now and was even in the mood to tease Michael a bit. "What did she mean when she said you'd told her so much about me?" I asked. "What horrible things have you been saying about me?"

He hesitated for a moment and I could see in his eyes he had something important to tell me.

"Karen, I've always been very close to my mother and I've always told her everything, even about my bisexuality. She admitted to me once that she'd had a few flings with women herself. So a few weeks ago when I realized just how important you'd become to me, I had a long talk with her. I told her everything about us. She asked me a lot of questions about you and your choice of becoming a woman, then she said that if we loved each other as much as we obviously do, that was all that was important to her. She told me she has a close friend who has had a sex change and she now considers this woman to be one of her closest friends. She did advise me not to mention your true gender to my father as he might not be as accepting as she is."

At first, I was almost in shock but, by the time he was finished explaining his reasons to me, I felt better. His mother had treated me very well so far, so I had to assume she really did accept me. That was a major relief.

Dinner and the remainder of the evening went well. As we left, both his parents kissed me goodbye and said they were pleased to have met me. I had the feeling they really meant it.

In the car on the way home, as usual I sat next to Michael and he put his arm around me. The evening had gone so well that I was feeling frisky. I put my hand on his crotch and began stroking his cock through his pants. Almost immediately he was hard. He took his arm from around my shoulders and slid his hand up under my skirt and slip. When he felt my garters, he looked over at me with a smile on his face.

"Honey, you look so nice and pure in that dress," he said, "but I glad to find you're wearing something exciting and sexy underneath."

"Well, I did promise you some serious loving earlier," I answered, "and I always keep my promises. I had such a nice time tonight, Michael. Your parents are terrific. I really liked them and I think they liked me. Don't you think so?"

"I know they did," he said. "Both of them told me so. When I went in the kitchen to help my mother, she said she thought you were very nice and by far the prettiest girl I've ever dated."

"They're wonderful," I said, "and they did make me feel comfortable. Your father is so distinguished looking. I can imagine you looking just like him in twenty years or so. If we ever get invited back, I won't feel as anxious as I did tonight. I can see now why you ended up being so exceptional. With parents like that, it would be hard to turn out any other way."

"Thanks, sweet thing," Michael said, "I like them a lot too. I know you and my mother will have fun shopping too. You couldn't find a better native guide to lead you through the jungles of southern California stores. The sales people all treat her like family because she spends so much money."

By then, I was getting so hot from rubbing his hard on that I couldn't control myself any longer. The time for talk had ended. "Michael, why don't you find us a nice private spot to be alone. I want to make love to you in the car. I can't wait until we get home."

As we were driving along the coast road, it was no problem for him to find a secluded place. He pulled off the road and parked behind some rocks facing the ocean. The moonlight on the ocean made it look like a poster. He pushed the seat back and I unzipped his pants, freeing his cock. Then I unbuttoned his shirt so I could run my fingers through the downy hair on his chest.

We kissed for a while as I gently ran my finger tips up and down the sensitive underside of his erection, then I leaned down and took him into my mouth. My head dipped until all of him was in me. I reached up and unbuckled his pants and, with his help, pulled them down. My fingers found his sac and caressed it.

"Oh, Karen," he moaned, "I love you so much and I love the way you suck my cock. I'm going to fill your mouth with my sperm. Suck me, baby. Suck it hard."

I didn't need any encouragement. I adored the feeling of his come flowing down my throat. I loved him so much that pleasing him had become second nature to me. Making him come was almost as satisfying to me as my own orgasms. I took him into me as far as I could, my lips brushing against his soft pubic hair, then raised up sucking as hard as I could until only his tender tip remained in me. His moaning became louder, so I increased my pace and finally was rewarded with my second dessert of the evening.

I kept him in my mouth, releasing him only very reluctantly when he became completely flaccid. As I sat up, I looked at his softening cock and began to laugh. Reflected in the moonlight, at the base of his cock was a perfect circle of pink, the remains of my lipstick. He looked down and when he saw the pink circle, he laughed too.

"Isn't that a wild sight," he said. "I think we should make a rule that you have to try a new shade of lipstick on me every night. Let's hope there's several thousand to choose from."

"That's my kind of idea, Michael," I replied. "I'll go out and buy as many shades as I can find tomorrow."

We finally got our clothes straightened and drove back home. Michael stayed with me and we spent most of the night making love.

Elaine and I talked about Michael's parents the next morning at breakfast. She was as surprised as I was to hear that Michael had told his mother all about me but she felt he had been right to do it especially seeing as she was so accepting of me. We both agreed is was a big weight off my shoulders.

I waited the rest of the week for Judy to call. Finally on Thursday morning she did, and we arranged to meet at a restaurant at the mall for lunch.