Karen's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I must have thanked Aunt Jeannie a thousand times and I probably hugged her almost as often. I know there were tears in my eyes.

Jeannie and Mrs. Brooks also seemed very pleased with the way my room had turned out, and they both agreed they would have loved a room exactly like this when they were my age.

When Mrs. Brooks left, I said to Jeannie, "I love you and my room very much. Now I can honestly say I feel a hundred percent female. You've made my life perfect. I want you to know I really appreciate all the trouble and expense you've gone to. You didn't have to, you know. I could have lived with the room the way it was, but don't you dare think of changing it back," I laughed.

She stood there, holding my hand. "I'm glad you like your room so much and I love you too. But you know, you're wrong on one count. We couldn't have left that room the way it was. It was just too boyish. Maybe you could have put up with it, but think how you'd feel if you had some girlfriends in and they saw your room the way it was. Can you imagine how the girls would talk? And besides, you've suffered with masculine things long enough. I intend to see that you're surrounded with pretty, feminine things from now on because I know you'll be the best niece an aunt ever had."

She was right, as usual. "I guess I hadn't thought about having other girls see my room. I guess I still have a lot of things to learn about being a girl."

Although Jeannie hadn't let us be intimate since that first night, I felt so close to her now. I decided to tell her how I felt, regardless of how she might react. "Jeannie, I'd love it if you and I were to spend tonight in my new bed. I'd like you to be the first girl friend I have sleep over. And I'd also like to show you how much I love you. Please, would you do it for me?"

It was her turn to have tears in her eyes. "I'd love it, honey. That's the sweetest thing you've ever said to me. I'd be happy to help you christen your new bed and even happier to be your friend."

After dinner we got into our nighties and went to my room even though it was only nine thirty. We got into my new bed, snuggling under the covers. I purposely didn't wear a pad under my panties and soon Jeannie was aware of my erection pressing into her pubic bone.

"What kind of a girl are you?" she teased me. "Whatever do you have in mind?"

I decided I'd rather show her than tell her, so I slid down in the bed. I raised up her nightgown and, with my tongue, slowly stimulated her clit. I twisted around so my panty covered cock was close to her face. She knew what I loved and in no time we both erupted in a fabulous orgasm. The rest of the night was spent exploring each other's most intimate places. We slept like babies, locked in each other's arms.

-------- * --------

The rest of that summer was spent perfecting my transformation into Karen. We gradually built up my wardrobe of summer clothes and, by the end of August, I no longer had a need to borrow any of Jeannie's clothing.

I became so used to living as Karen I almost forgot about ever having been male. I learned to walk, talk, think and act like a girl.

As my hair approached shoulder length, Jeannie took me to a beauty salon to have my hair professionally cut and styled. She'd told me a few weeks earlier I could choose any style I wanted. As I'd been looking through all the fashion magazines and had learned to pay attention to the hair styles other girls my age had adopted, I was sure of how I wanted it to done, long and with lots of curls.

"Just like every other teen-aged girl," she laughed. "I was hoping you'd be different, but I guess I knew in my heart you'd choose something like that. You know this style will require a lot of work to keep it looking nice, don't you?"

"I don't mind," I said. "In fact, it'll be fun for me. I want to look as pretty as possible for the first day at my new school. I'll be nervous enough being with kids my own age for the first time as Karen, without worrying about how I look."

Jeannie finally agreed, so when we got to the salon I showed the stylist the picture I'd cut out of a magazine. She said it would be absolutely perfect for me. An hour and a half later, I emerged feeling like a fairy tale princess.

Jeannie took me out to lunch at a very expensive restaurant. I felt to ladylike in the posh surroundings. The waiters fussed over us and the food was the best I'd ever eaten.

Afterwards, we spent the balance of the day shopping for my back-to-school wardrobe. When we finally pulled in the drive around seven, we were both happy and exhausted. It took us three trips to the car to empty all the packages out of the trunk.

We spent the rest of the evening getting everything put away. By the time we were done, I was ready for bed. I went into the living room and sat next to Jeannie on the couch. I gave her a kiss, thanking her again for being such a wonderful friend, then said goodnight.

"Before I go to bed, Jeannie, I want you to know you can share my bed any night you want. I love you so much and you know how much you turn me on. Especially tonight."

The kiss she gave me told me she was more than willing. She drew me into her arms and I responded by slipping my tongue between her lips. I sucked her tongue into my mouth as I felt her hand on my stocking covered knee. Her fingers massaged my thigh, slipping higher, up under my skirt and slip, past the top of my stocking, until she reached my panties.

I reached into her blouse, gently rolling her nipple between my thumb and forefinger, just as she'd taught me to do. Her moan told me I learned my lesson well. With my other hand I softly stroked the back of her neck, weaving my fingertips through her hair.

She gently parted my legs, reaching between to feel the bulge growing under my imprisoning pad. She reached into my panties and unhooked my napkin, releasing my now fully erect penis. Softly she massaged my balls and cock, stopping only when she sensed I'd become too excited.

I moved my hand down and under her skirt, easing my way up past her stockings and garters until I felt the moisture seeping through the crotch of her panties. She parted her legs and I teased her clitoris through the delicate fabric, knowing how she loved it. Now it was my turn to stop, delaying her orgasm until later.

"Let's get out of these clothes," Jeannie said, "so we can have some real fun. But don't take everything off. Let's leave our stockings and garter belts on. I want to feel your legs encased in nylon while we're making love."

I did as I was told, not that I had any objections. We stripped down to our garter belts and stockings, then rushed into bed. She placed me on my back and mounted me so that her face was directly over my cock. She straddled my head, slowly lowering her oozing cunt onto my waiting tongue. I lapped up her juices as she teased the tip of my erection with her tongue.

I licked one finger and then gently slipped it into her anus. We'd let my nails grow long over the summer, so I had to be especially careful not to scratch her. She shuddered as I probed deeper, twisting my finger slowly, exploring her secret place.

We spent a few more minutes entwined, then she turned around, inserting my penis into her vagina and her tongue into my mouth. She moved slowly up and down, her hips pumping my cock while her tongue, acting like a cock itself, fucked my mouth.

We both came in a few minutes, unable to resist the fantastic sensations. Then she turned around once again and had me lick my semen out of her cunt. What an wonderful taste it had, having been mixed with her juices. I must admit I thought it was delicious. It was her idea for me to do this because she wanted me to experience all the tastes of sex, male as well as female.

After completing my snack at her snatch, we spent time just holding each other and exchanging pleasurable caresses, not willing to let the enjoyment end. Later we took a quick shower together, then went back to bed, this time to sleep.

The next morning Jeannie began teaching me how to use rollers so I'd be able do my own hair. I spent the rest of the day trying on all my new clothes. As I watched, Jeannie made any minor alterations that were necessary. I wanted to learn to do my own sewing, so she started showing me the basics. Jokingly I said I'd need to go to school just to get a rest from all the lessons I was getting at home.

The next two weeks before the start of class seemed to fly by. As the time drew near, I became more and more excited. I was looking forward to starting school and making a lot of new friends. Spending the last six months as Karen with Aunt Jeannie had been great fun and very educational, but now I was more than ready to be with kids my own age.

The night before I was to start school, I got out all the things I was going to wear the next day. I'd selected a loose fitting Mexican peasant blouse and skirt, cool and very feminine. Underneath I'd opted for a lacy white bra and matching panties, a white slip and light beige hose. My shoes were low, open toed beige slings and I decided I'd wear some white hoop bracelets and one ring, but no other jewelry. As I'd spent a lot of time in the sun and had a good tan, my makeup was minimal, just a little mascara and blusher.

I called Jeannie into my room to show her my choices. She had me try on everything, just to be sure. When I was dressed, she gave me a thorough check, then told me I looked very pretty. I blushed, but I knew I'd never tire of hearing her tell me I was pretty. I set my alarm for six a.m., wanting plenty of time to make sure my hair and nails would be perfect.

I didn't sleep well at all. I felt like a child again, waiting for Christmas morning to come.

I was up an hour before my alarm went off, in the kitchen making coffee, when I finally realized everything was going to be fine. I'd spent the entire summer and much of the spring as a girl. I'd gone everywhere, done anything I'd wanted and no one had doubted my femininity. Worrying about my first day at school was silly and would only make things worse. Somehow I knew I'd be just fine.

When Jeannie finally joined me in the kitchen around six-thirty, I was as cool as a cucumber, sitting there finishing my coffee and polishing my toe nails. She sensed the change in me immediately and guessed why.

"You've finally realized you're going to be fine today, haven't you," she said. "If you were as nervous this morning as you were last night, your nail polish would be all over your toes."

We both giggled at the thought of that. I told her about how I'd come to that conclusion, and now realized I'd really been a girl all along, so there was nothing for me to be scared about.

Jeannie's eyes began to mist over as I told her how I felt. "Honey, I'm so glad you've finally accepted your femininity. About two months ago I decided you probably were meant to be a girl all along, but I was afraid you'd be unable to accept it, or worse, go back and forth between being male and female, never truly being comfortable as either. Now do you realize how wonderful your life will be?"

"I think I'm going to want to be as female as possible and, if you agree, sometime soon I want to start taking female hormones. I'm not sure I want to have my male organs removed just yet, though. I have so much fun in bed with you using them. I'd hate to give that up."

"That's a big step, Karen, but your taking hormones is something I could accept, so long as you realize all the consequences before you start taking them. Are you aware how your body would be affected?"

"I know my boobs would get bigger, but that's all I know about. Are there other side effects?"

"I did a little reading at the library about the effects of female hormones on transsexual men and you're right about breast enlargement. But you'd also fill out at the hips, just as any girl going through puberty would. You'd probably never have to shave your face and the rest of your body hair would become soft and light. Also, there's a possibility you'd have difficulty getting an erection, depending on the dosage you take. As far as I was able to tell, that's all the effects. How do you think you feel about that?"

"Oh, that's exactly what I'm hoping for," I admitted. "I hate not being well developed and, as for body hair, I wouldn't care if I ever had any. The only thing I'd want to be careful about is being able to get hard. I think I'd miss that a lot, but if we're careful about the dosage, then it'd be fine, right?"

"Yes, I guess so," she said as a wistful smile crossed her face. "I know I'd miss your erections, too. I love the way you feel inside me. Tell you what. You think about hormones and the side effects for a while, and then we'll talk about it again, when you've made up your mind about them, ok?"

"I'll think about it, but I'll tell you right now I'm sure I want to take them. I'm dying to have real breasts and although I know I'm not skinny in the hips, I'd love to have them fill out and look more feminine. I see other girls in tight jeans, how their fannies look and I want mine to look just like that too."

Jeannie laughed, knowing how sensitive I was when it came to my appearance. "You're silly, you know that. I've seen more than one guy admiring your bottom. It's just perfect the way it is. But I agree with you when it comes to your bust. You'll need some development there eventually if you're to continue living as a female, and especially if you begin dating boys, as I'm sure you will."

"Can I start on them right away?" I asked. "I promise I'll be careful about how many I take, so I'll still be able to get hard. Please, Jeannie?"

"All right," she said. "Let me see if I can even get any. It might be difficult without a prescription, but not impossible. Almost any drug is available these days, if you know where to look. Are you positive that's what you want? I need to be sure you know what you're doing."

I'd never been surer of anything and told her so. "You know yourself I'm much happier as a girl than I ever was as a boy and I've never had any doubt about wanting to stay as Karen. Please?"

"I'll see what I can do," she said, knowing in her heart I was completely committed to my feminine self. "I don't think it'll be too difficult. Just leave it to me. You'd better get a move on or you'll be late for your first day. Don't forget to take some money with you for lunch."

"Ok, but please get me the pills as soon as you can. I want to start on them as soon as possible."

My toenails were dry, so I went back to my beautiful new room to finish dressing. I'd already showered and shaved my legs, so all I had left was my hair, makeup and getting dressed.

I'd become very good at makeup over the summer, so that only took me a few minutes. My hair was another matter. I'd always had fairly long hair, but over the summer we'd let it grow much longer. Now it reached my shoulders. I loved it even though it took me about a half hour to style it, but I felt the results were worth the effort. I wore it parted in the middle, with lots of curls to frame my face. As it was almost blonde, the effect was very feminine.

When I was satisfied it was just perfect, I squirted it with hair spray to be sure it wouldn't get messy on the way to school. I slipped off my robe and, looking at the time, realized I'd need to rush to finish dressing on time.

I put my sanitary pad in place, pulling the belt up as tightly as I could, then slipped into my white bikini panties. I hooked my bra in front, sliding the pads into place. I hoped Jeannie would be able to get me hormones soon because I couldn't wait until I had breasts of my own.

I sprayed my body with a little perfume, then quickly hooked my garter belt and pulled on my hose. I looked down, loving the way my painted toenails looked through them. My new slip looked equally great. I thought what a shame it was to have to cover it up. It was so pretty.

Jeannie came in to hurry me as I was getting my blouse on. "Karen, you really are pretty. I'm so happy for you. I know you'll love being at your new school and I know you'll makes tons of friends, especially boyfriends. I want to her all about how it went as soon as you come in the door this afternoon, so be sure to remember as much as you can."

"I will, I promise," I replied as I pulled up my skirt. "I'm starting to get a little nervous, but I know everything will be fine. As soon as I get my shoes on, I want you to make sure everything is perfect."

I slid into my shoes and lastly put on my bracelets and ring. I added just a touch more perfume to my wrists and neck. I grabbed my purse, making sure I had my wallet and all the papers I'd need to register at school. I was ready, willing and I hoped able to start spending the rest of my life as a girl.

Jeannie looked me over carefully, tucking in a loose strand of hair. "I think you're ready, honey. Let's get out of here. I'll drive you, so you won't be late."

I ran out to the car, being careful not to wrinkle my skirt when I got in. As it was only a mile away, we were there in no time.

We had no trouble finding the school. It was a new building, a one story affair, surrounded by open grounds and athletic fields.

When Jeannie dropped me off in front, I leaned across the car seat and gave her a kiss goodbye.

She said, "Honey, I don't want you to be nervous or shy today. You're just as smart and just as pretty as any of the other girls you'll be meeting. You're also a very likable person, so be outgoing and make a lot of friends. All the kids in your class will be new at this school and they'll be just as anxious as you are. Ok?"

"I'll probably be nervous no matter what you say, so I'll just try to hide it and make as many friends as I can. By the way, thanks again for being such a wonderful aunt."

"You make it a pleasure," she said as she returned my kiss, "and give me a call if you want me to pick you up after school."

"Ok, but I'll probably take the bus. I want to start being a little independent. Bye."
Chapter Three - The School Girl

I started up the walk with a smile on my face, trying to look nonchalant. My heart was racing a mile a minute. What if they find me out? What if no one likes me? I almost turned around and went back to the car, but in the end I realized I had no choice, so I went in. I immediately found myself surrounded by several hundred other kids.

There were signs directing all new students to the auditorium for an orientation lecture. I followed the others headed there, probably feeling no more nervous that anyone else. I took a seat about midway down, in a vacant aisle. Within minutes, two other girls and a boy had joined me. We made a few jokes about how terrible it was to have to start school again, although I'm sure we were happy to be starting high school and feeling very grown up.

There was a short talk about the school and the rules, and then we were given our homeroom assignments. We were called, class by class and left with our teacher leading the way.

As we walked to our room, we passed a lot interesting labs and craft rooms. I was beginning to feel like maybe I could enjoy being a student here.

Once in our homeroom, we were assigned seats by Mrs. Newman, our teacher. She looked like she had been teaching for at least ninety years. When we had all settled in our seats she had us stand up in turn and say a few things about ourselves. Everyone stammered out their name, where they'd gone to grammar school and where they lived.

When my turn came, I got up and gave my name, said I'd gone to school in Cleveland before moving here to live with my aunt. Then I told them where we lived. I tried to be relaxed, but my nerves got the best of me, and I'm sure I came across just about as dumb as everyone else had.