Karen's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the introductions, Mrs. Newman told us what books and supplies we'd need for the semester and gave us a brief description of our subjects. By the time we were done, it was lunch time, so she dismissed us.

I walked to the cafeteria with two girls who had been sitting near me in class, Diane and Pattie.

Diane was smaller than I, with short light brown hair and large brown eyes. She had a very petite figure and I guessed she was just beginning to fill out. She told us she was the youngest of four kids, with three brothers who never let her have any peace. She lived in the suburbs.

Pattie had pretty red hair and was about my height. She was very outgoing. She had beautiful green eyes and a figure I envied. I guessed from her clothes that her parents had money. She said she was an only child and, after what Diane said, glad she didn't have any brothers. Her family lived just a few blocks from Jeannie's house.

She made both of us laugh when she gave us her appraisal of the boys in our class. "They all seem like they're still in fifth grade. All bony and shy. God, they're totally terrible! I hope the older boys here are better looking."

I told them about Aunt Jeannie and how nice she was to me. I gave them the story Jeannie and I had prepared to explain my move here - that I'd come here for school because my family had refused to send me to the inner city school I'd been assigned to in Cleveland and, as they couldn't afford to send me to a private school, this was their only other choice.

We hit it off right away. The three of us spent the rest of the day together and when school was over, Pattie and I waited with Diane until her mother picked her up. Then we took the cross-town bus home together.

By the time we reached our stop, I knew all about every boy she had been out with and everything that had happened on each date. I made up a few stories about dates I'd been on, but admitted to her she was way ahead of me when it came to boys. She laughed and told me she was sure I'd catch up. She'd said she'd noticed some boys looking at me in school.

"Would you like to come over to my house for a while?" she asked. "Both my parents are gone all day and I hate being home alone. I'll show you all the new clothes mom bought me for school. My mother and I went to New York for two days and bought everything there. It was a neat trip and what a city! I'd just love to live there. I'd never be bored, like I am here most of the time."

"I'd like to," I answered, "but I want to call my aunt when we get there. She'd be nervous if I was late coming home on the very first day. I hope your fridge is full, because I'm absolutely starving." That was the truth! I'd been too nervous and I guess too busy talking to eat much of anything at lunch.

When we walked up her front walk, I knew I'd been right about her family having money. Her neighborhood was only two blocks from ours, but was considerably ritzier. Her house looked like something out of a book. All red brick, with white trim and about twice as big as our house.

We went in and headed straight for the kitchen. We both were famished, so we ate all kinds of junk. After we finished pigging out I gave Aunt Jeannie a call just so she wouldn't worry about me.

Then we went upstairs to Pattie's room. I was glad to see it wasn't any nicer than mine, although it was somewhat larger. She had a walk-in closet and more clothes than a lot of stores. She told me her mother was a buyer for a department store and got lot of things free, or close to it.

She gave me a complete tour of her wardrobe. She had tons of clothes, more shoes than I had seen in one place before and a lingerie collection that looked like something from France. Everything appeared to be very expensive.

"I've got a dresser full of nothing but underwear," she said. "My mother brings me things from Paris and New York. But I don't have any reason to wear things like this."

She was holding up what had to be the most beautiful slip I'd ever seen. It was a pale shade of yellow and trimmed with what I guessed was antique handmade lace.

She showed me nightgowns, panties, garter belts and teddies, all works of art, the kind of thing most women own one of in their whole lives. I could hardly believe my eyes. Maybe she had no reason to wear them, but I knew I would have worn them, reason or not, if they were mine.

I was very impressed and told her so. "If I had this many clothes, I'd probably spend most of the day trying things on. I'd never be able to make up my mind about what to wear."

"I know what you mean," she laughed. "I have that problem sometimes. If you see something you'd like to try on, go ahead. I just love experimenting with clothes, don't you?"

"I didn't used to," I admitted honestly, "but lately, I've really gotten into it. I guess it's because of being around my aunt. She loves clothes and she taught me to like them, too. She showed me how to choose what will look right for me. I used to look like a tomboy before I moved here this summer."

"Well, you sure don't look like a boy now," Pattie replied. "Would you like to try on this slip?"

"Thanks, but I'd feel funny trying on something that expensive. I'd be afraid I'd tear it."

"Oh, don't worry," she said. "There's so many things here that even if one thing was gone, I don't think I'd ever miss it. Besides, I can tell from the look on your face your dying to try some things on. I'll feel bad if you don't. Want to try on my new bathing suit?"

The white bikini she held up couldn't possibly have covered everything than needed to be covered on her. It was tiny, to say the least.

"No way," I said, lying in my teeth, "but thanks. Do your parents let you wear something so sexy? I know my aunt would have a fit if I did." That probably wasn't true, but I couldn't explain to Pattie the special relationship Jeannie and I shared.

She just smiled. "My mother gave it to me. She said if you've got it, flaunt it. It's the best way to get the boys to notice you, she told me."

"They'd sure notice you in that suit," I giggled. "You'd probably be surrounded by guys just staring at you. I guess it wouldn't be so bad, but I know I'd feel naked in it. Don't you?"

"Not really, but they sure do stare. Last year I wore one even smaller than this and I never had to worry about getting dates. Of course, I had to fight some of them off, but I didn't mind. I got to meet a lot of sexy boys and go to all the fun places."

My face turned red and she laughed. I was surprised to find out a girl my age could be so frank about sex. I was also getting more than a little turned on. The thought of her in a skimpy bikini, teasing a bunch of horny guys, was making my cock strain at the napkin holding it in.

"Why don't you try it on," I said, hoping she wouldn't realize how much I wanted her to. "I'd love to see how you look in it. I think it's great that your mother can be so open with you. She must be a neat lady."

"Ok," she answered, "if you want me to model it for you, I will. You're right about my mother, except that she's my stepmother, so she's more like a friend to me than a real mother. She's taught me a lot about boys."

She walked over to her bed and started undressing, just as if she'd known me all her life. I wasn't prepared for anything like that, but I admit the idea of objecting never crossed my mind. As she took off each piece of clothing, I just stared harder and hoped I didn't look as interested as I was.

She took off her panties and stood across the room from me completely naked. I couldn't tear my eyes away from her pubic mound. It had a light covering of red hair and her labia were very visible. I felt a very familiar stirring in my own pubic area.

I just had to say something, I was so nervous. "I'd do anything to have the kind of body you do, Pattie. I've given up hope that I'll ever have great boobs. If I tell you a secret, will you promise never to tell anyone?"

"Sure, I promise," she said. "I think we're going to be very good friends and we'll both know a lot of things about each other. I'd trust you not to tell my secrets and you can trust me."

I decided she meant it. Besides, if she was right and we did become close friends, then she'd probably find out most of my secrets anyway. That is, all but one, if I could help it.

"After Aunt Jeannie finally got me interested in nice clothes," I said, "I almost reverted to being a tomboy because I couldn't stand getting all dressed up, looking mostly adult except for my chest. So she got some padding to help fill me out. She didn't like doing it and she kept telling me it'd happen all by itself in a few months, but I just couldn't stand the way I looked. Promise me again you won't tell. I die if anyone else found out."

"I promise, I promise," she responded. "I'd never tell anybody. I know just how you feel because last year I didn't have much on top either, so I went and did the same thing. Next year you'll have great boobs and we'll both laugh at this. Now, what do you think of the suit? Does it cover, or not?" She came over and stood in front of me.

"The bra almost covers you," I said, trying not to gawk, "but you'll have to shave a few pubic hairs before you wear that bottom. Turn around and let me see the back."

She turned around and I was treated to a close up of her shapely ass. It was all I could do not to reach out and caress it. Instead, I said, "Well, you're barely covered. I guarantee you're going to get loads of attention when the boys see your bottom in this and, believe me, they can see a lot of it. Whatever you do, don't ever let your father see you in it. He'd never let you out of the house."

We both laughed and then, as she took the bikini off, she asked, "Would you like to try it on? I bet you'd look good in it, too."

Even though I was very distracted by her nude body, I had my wits about me enough to refuse her offer.

"I'd love to see how I'd look in it, but I've got my period," I said. If I had been alone, I'd certainly have put it on, but I knew I'd couldn't get away with doing that in front of anyone. My body, especially between my legs, just wasn't feminine enough yet.

"Well, there are lots of other things here. See if this looks good on you," Pattie replied. "I think it's too old for me yet."

She handed me a pastel pink dress that was decorated with sequins in the shape of a flower on the top, had long clinging sleeves with a full skirt and was cut low in the back. It was made out of a sheer, silky fabric. It just oozed sex appeal. I couldn't wait to get it on.

She unbuttoned the back of my blouse for me and as I stepped out of my skirt, she said, "I think you've got a cute figure. I don't think mine's any better than yours. In fact, I wish my legs were as nice as yours."

"Thanks, but any time you want to switch bodies, just let me know," I more than truthfully replied. Little did she know how much I meant it, or how surprised she'd be if that ever occurred!

I was getting a little self-conscious standing there in front of her in my slip, so I quickly took the dress off the hanger, being very careful of the sequins, and stepped into it.

Pattie pointed me toward the full length mirror on her closet door. I was thrilled with the dress and with the way I looked in it. I pirouetted so the full skirt would fan out and told Pattie I felt like a princess at a ball waiting for Prince Charming. What a terrific dress!

She gave me the matching shoes to wear and I knew I could spend the rest of my life in this dress and never get tired of it.

We spent the rest of the afternoon talking and trying on her clothes and makeup. By the time her mother arrived home, we were getting to be real friends. She introduced me to her mom and told her all about my having moved here from Cleveland. Her mother seemed to be very nice and I think I could have stayed there for hours more talking to the two of them but, as it was getting late, I thought I'd better leave. I didn't want to over stay my welcome. I knew Aunt Jeannie would be a little anxious and very curious about how my day went, so I thanked Pattie and her mother, and left.

On the walk home I ran through the day's events in my mind. I'd gotten over my nervousness quickly enough and thought I'd like the school. I'd met two girls who were very nice and I was sure we'd be good friends eventually. But most of all, I was sure no one doubted I was a girl. What a super day it had been.

Aunt Jeannie and I discussed everything that had happened when I got home. She was overjoyed when she heard I'd met some girls my own age.

"I think it's very important for you to spend time with them, so you can catch up on what other girls your age think about and talk about, and particularly how they act," she said.

"The only two things they think about or talk about are clothes and boys," I replied. "I love talking about clothes, but I still don't know what to think about boys." I had learned by this time I could discuss any subject with Aunt Jeannie. She gave me advice, but didn't try to force me to do things her way.

"How are you feeling about boys lately, Karen? Are you attracted to them? Don't be embarrassed to admit it if you are. As far as I'm concerned, you're a girl and I think of you that way. So, although you might be uncomfortable thinking of boys in a sexual way, I consider that to be the normal way for you to feel."

"I know I'm attracted to them," I answered, "but I still feel a very strong attraction towards girls as well. That's what confuses me. Today, when Pattie undressed in front of me, I was very turned on. Whenever I see you walking around in your bra and panties, I almost always get hard. See what I mean? I can't make up my mind."

Jeannie paused for a minute and then said, "Oh, honey. I had no idea you were so confused. You should have said something earlier. Let me explain something to you. I think you're old enough to understand what I'm talking about."

"There are many people in this world who are attracted to both sexes. They're called bisexuals and it seems to be more common for women to be this way than for men. They like to make love to either a man or a woman, and sometimes to both at the same time. It's a perfectly natural way to feel. I even think it's even preferable. I know what I'm talking about, because I'm one of them. So just relax and enjoy it."

"Really?" I said. "You're not just saying that to make me feel better, are you?"

She reached over and took my hand. "No, I wouldn't do that. Once you get used to the idea, you'll find out, like I did, that all it means is you'll have many more chances for sexual pleasure. Everyone is a possible lover, not just one gender. I grew up feeling bisexual and I'm glad I did."

"Your mother and I shared a room as children. When we were very young, we started to experiment with each other's bodies using our hands. I knew her body better than I knew my own. As we grew older, we learned how to please one another orally. But that didn't stop us from liking boys, or from having sex with them. Even after she'd married your father, we still loved to cuddle and turn each other on occasionally.

"That's the reason she insisted I be the one to raise you if anything ever happened to them. She knew I'd never be judgmental, never enforce a lifestyle on you that you weren't comfortable with. You know, you might even say bisexuality runs in the family," she added with a grin.

I laughed at that. I know I felt a lot better after she explained it to me. What a relief.

"Aunt Jeannie," I asked, "seeing as you've had experience, is it better one way or the other. I mean, is sex more satisfying with a man or a woman?"

"It doesn't matter who or what your partner is. What's important is how you feel about them and how they feel about you. If you both take the time to be tender and loving, to consider each other's needs, then sex is beautiful no matter who you're with."

We talked all through dinner and up to ten o'clock, until we were both falling asleep. I wanted to keep talking, but I was just too tired, so I gave her a kiss good night and headed for bed. I prayed tomorrow would be as nice as today had been.

---------- * ----------

As the school year progressed, I became so used to living as a girl, I rarely ever considered my true gender. The only time I was aware of my penis was in bed with my aunt or when my hormones got the best of me. Then I'd have to relieve myself by masturbating. When I did, I fantasized about how I would feel if I were a complete female, or about making love to whichever boy was my current heart throb.

For my birthday in October, Jeannie gave me almost an entire new wardrobe and, much to my everlasting joy, a very special present.

We were in the living room sitting on the couch. I'd just finished opening my presents and I was excited by all the beautiful things I'd received. Jeannie reached over and took out a small, exquisitely wrapped box from the end table.

Before she gave it to me, she said she first had to explain something. "I want you to think long and hard before you decide if this gift is right for you. It involves a change in your life almost as extreme as becoming Karen. If you have any doubts whatsoever, you must tell me. Promise?"

Was I ever curious! I had no idea what she was talking about and it wasn't like her to be so serious. But I trusted her and told her so. "I promise. I know you've always done what's best for me. Besides, don't I tell you everything anyway?."

"I hope so," she answered. "You know I'll try to help you with any problem you have, and I try not to be judgmental."

She handed me the box, but the odd look on her face didn't change. I carefully unwrapped the box and when I opened it, I was still perplexed. It contained two small cut glass bottles. They looked very old and very expensive. One held oval shaped purple pills and the other smaller white circular pills.

"Is this some kind of a joke?" I asked. "You know how I hate to take medicine."

I could tell she was very anxious. There wasn't a hint of humor in her voice as she spoke. "Honey, these are absolutely no joke. They're female hormone pills."

My face lit up like a flash bulb and I threw myself into her arms with a shout of joy. I couldn't stop squealing with delight! I was laughing and crying!

She finally calmed me down with a very stern look. "There are some things you have to know. I want you to fully realize all the consequences of taking hormones before you make your decision."

She paused to let that sink in before she continued. "If you decide you want to take them, after a few months you're going to begin to develop breasts. Also, the rest of your body will become more feminine. Your hips and derriere will fill out and your skin will become softer. Also, as long as you take them, your voice won't change and you won't grow a beard. Now that's the plus side."

"On the minus side, if we aren't careful and you take too many, there's a chance you won't be able to get an erection. And, once your breasts and nipples are enlarged, only surgery would restore them to the normal size for a male. So you can see why I want you to be so sure before you begin taking them."

I was still so ecstatic. I couldn't believe my eyes and ears! "Oh, Aunt Jeannie! I love you so much! Of course I want to take them. I know exactly what they'll do. How did you get them, anyway?"

"Don't ask," she said. "But it's wasn't a big problem. The only things that are really against the law to get without a prescription are the kind of drugs you can get addicted to. No one seems to care too much about pills like these."

I knew she wasn't the kind to take foolish chances, so I relaxed and opened the bottles so I could get a better look. "Can I take one now? Please?"

1...34567...14