Karen's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure, Karen? You must be two hundred percent sure, or I won't let you take them."

"I'm at least five hundred percent sure," I said, meaning it absolutely. "Oh, please believe me. I want breasts more than anything. I can't stand having to wear falsies. Please, please let me take them!"

Jeannie paused for just a brief moment. "Ok, I'm guess it'll be all right, but I want you to keep a close eye on any changes that take place in your body and you must let me know at once if you become concerned. I want to know about any body development or if you're having trouble getting an erection. You will tell me right away, won't you?"

I assured her that I'd not only tell her, but as soon as my boobs got big, I'd flaunt them. "Oh, Aunt Jeannie, I love you more than anything in the world. You've made me happier than I've ever been in my whole life. I want you to know how much I appreciate you."

We hugged and we both had tears in our eyes. I knew she was happy too, but nowhere near as thrilled as I was.

I started taking the pills that day and took them right on schedule from there on in. By March, my nipples were enlarged and sensitive, and I was able to fill out a AA bra. I couldn't keep my hands off my breasts. Jeannie teased me that I was going to rub then off if I didn't stop caressing them. But I loved touching them and so did she whenever she slipped into my bed at night. My hip measurement also increased by two inches and I was very pleased because now I filled out all my skirts exactly the way I wanted to. I had no problem getting or maintaining an erection, so I guess the dosage was appropriate.

I'll never forget the tenth of May. That's the day Jeannie and I decided my falsies weren't necessary anymore. I was up to a full A cup. My breasts, although they weren't big, were as large as most of the girls in my class. I began to open more buttons on my blouses. The dresses I used to think were too low cut suddenly became my favorites. I adored it when a boy looked hungrily at my breasts! How I loved being a girl!

After a year of doing my own hair and makeup, that daily ritual had become second nature to me. But I was still delighted every morning when, right after my shower, covered with scented powder and perfume, I put on my pretty lingerie and feminine clothes. I loved the way I looked in the mirror. I doubt any teen-aged girl ever primped more than I did.

Pattie, Diane and I had become very close friends. If we weren't at each other's homes after school, then most probably we were on the phone together. There was almost nothing we didn't know about each other.

We spent hours discussing boys and clothes, hating the way boys acted and treated us, but loving them anyway. We poured over each new fashion trend and experimented on each other with every new hair style. In spite of all the tales we told each other, none of us had much real experience with the opposite sex.

Pattie and I had become especially close, I guess because our interests were more similar and because we lived so near one another. She and I always seemed to have the same opinions about things and enjoyed most of the same activities.

The only thing we differed on was boys. She leaned towards the jock type. I was more attracted to the intellectual type, although I had nothing against a great body. I guess I felt the jocks were too into themselves. I wanted my special guy to be more interested in me, not live and breathe sports as most jocks seemed to do. I liked cute where she liked rugged.

Although I liked Pattie very much, I knew I could never tell her, or anyone else for that matter, about my true self. Sometimes it bothered me, not being completely honest with her, but as Aunt Jeannie said when I discussed it with her, there was no real reason to tell Pattie. She'd certainly have a difficult time trying to understand such an unusual need in me. I knew she was right. How could I expect her to understand what I was going through, especially when I couldn't completely understand it myself?

Neither Pattie nor I was the least bit self conscious about getting undressed in front of each other. The sight of her in her lingerie or less always sent blood pulsing to my cock. I guess I was beginning to realize that what I felt for her was more than just friendship. At night, I often had fantasies about making love to her, both as a woman and as a man.

So, when her parents were going out of town for a weekend and she asked my to sleep over at her house while they were away, I had very mixed feelings. I finally went to Jeannie and asked for her advice.

"I want to go," I explained, "but I'm afraid of what might happen. Suppose I talk in my sleep or she notices the bulge in my panties. She'd hate me, I know it. And what about school. I'd never be able to go back there again."

"Karen, you're being silly. I can tell you that you don't talk in your sleep and, as for her noticing anything in your panties, you know as well as I do the sanitary napkin doesn't let a thing show. Just change into your nightie in the bathroom. Now, why don't you go? You know you want to. Just be careful not to get carried away when you're in bed with her."

Jeannie gave me a knowing smile. She'd guessed how I felt about Pattie. I was glad, because it gave me a chance to ask her about that as well.

"I guess you've realized I feel more than friendship for Pattie. She's so pretty and we get along so well together. There are times when I just want to be her best friend and others when I want to hold her and make love to her. I know that's probably impossible unless I go back to being a boy and I just can't bear the thought of doing that. I know you told me all about bisexuals, but do you think any girl could ever understand about someone like me wanting to be Karen and still be willing to make love to me?"

"I don't see why not," she answered. "I know I could if I cared enough about someone. I'm sure there's a lot of women like me in the world. All you have to do is to find the right one and, if you explain it to her in the right way and if she loves you enough, I'm sure your chances of success are extremely good."

"Now don't sit here worrying," she continued. "Go call her and tell her you'll be there. Things like sleeping over are an important part of a girl's growing up. I don't want you to miss any more of that than you already have. These are the kind of memories you and Pattie will laugh over when you're old ladies."

I had to giggle at the idea of us being old ladies. I gave her a kiss. "Thanks, Aunt Jeannie. You always know how to make me feel better. I'll go and call her right now." I ran to the phone.

Pattie was glad to hear I'd be staying with her. She said her parents intended to make her stay with grandmother if I hadn't been able to. We were on the phone for hours planning the weekend , treating it more like a two week stay in the Bahamas. She had something for us to do practically every minute.

After school on Friday afternoon, we stopped at my house so I could get my overnight bag, then continued on to her house. We went right up to her room and flopped on the bed. We were both enthusiastic at the prospect of being on our own for two days, but I could tell Pattie was up to something from the way she was acting.

"My parents made me promise I wouldn't have any boys in the house," she said, "but maybe we can stretch that rule if we meet someone really cute. I'm so tired of the dumb boys at school. All they want to do is neck and feel your boobs or get in your panties. They don't care about any girl as a person."

I knew her well enough to know she wasn't kidding and I was going to hear all about it.

"The last time I was out with Bob," she continued, "we spent three hours necking in his car." Bob was her current boy friend and captain of the J. V. football team.

"In ten minutes, he had my bra off and was sucking on my boobs like a baby. A few minutes later, he had his hand up under my skirt and was stroking me through my panties. Then he tried to take them off but I wouldn't let him. We were supposed to go out on a date but he was even too cheap to take me anywhere. Then he expects to make love to me in his car. Can you believe the nerve of that jerk?"

I just shook my head in agreement and let her go on.

"We kept on necking and he kept on trying. But I wouldn't let him get any further. The next thing I knew, he stopped kissing he and said it was time to go home. I couldn't understand what had happened until I noticed a big wet spot on the front of his jeans. He'd come in his pants! Can you believe it? I called him a pervert and made him take me home right away. Boy, was he ever embarrassed. He didn't say a word all the way home. I told him I didn't want to see him again until he learned to act like a gentleman.

"You know, Karen, I'd give anything to meet a boy who'd treat me like a lady. He'd have no problem having sex with me."

I wished I could volunteer. Instead, I could only agreed with her and said, "Sometimes they're like very loving and can't be away from you for more than five minutes, and then the next day they act like you're a complete stranger. I guess I'll never understand it."

Pattie was sitting cross-legged on the bed. Her skirt was so short I had a direct view of her beautiful red-haired pussy, covered only by very transparent white panties. There was a definite wet spot on her panties that told me that, although she might be mad at Bob, she was enjoying thinking and talking about what he did to her that night. It was all I could do not to lean forward and kiss her moist little mound.

She noticed me looking between her legs and her face turned a little red, but she didn't change her position.

"I guess I can't blame him for trying," I said. "You've got such a great body and a beautiful face. Any guy in his right mind would want to make love to you. It wouldn't even surprise me if some girls reacted the same way to you."

I decided I'd give her just a hint about my feeling for her. I knew I had to be cautious. I didn't want to lose her friendship.

Hurriedly I went on. "Aunt Jeannie was just telling me that more and more people are bisexual, especially women. She said she felt the reason so many women seemed to like an occasional bisexual experience was that a woman knows exactly how to please another woman. She knows where her partner's pleasure centers are, and exactly how to stimulate them. She makes sure it's good for both of them. All some men seem to care about is their own pleasure. So it seems when more and more women need very good sex, they're turning to another woman for it."

I knew I was the one blushing now. "Don't think I'm weird, but sometimes I can understand that. I've had a few experiences like you had with Bob and, while the guy always makes sure to get some satisfaction for himself, they never seem to care enough about my needs and all I ever get is frustrated. I guess sometimes I'd like to be with someone who cares about me and understands that I need to be held and caressed more than I need to be groped and grabbed. Then, like you said, having sex would come naturally. I wonder sometimes if it's possible for a man to be that way."

"You mean you think you'd have a better time in bed with another girl?" she asked.

I could tell from the way Pattie looked at me that she was beginning to wonder if I was a lesbian.

"No," I said, hoping she believed me. "I don't exactly mean that. I guess what I'm trying to say is most girls are more romantic and giving, especially if they are making love to someone they care a lot about. So, if all guys act like the ones we've been around, I can understand why one woman might finally need to go to another woman for some tenderness and satisfaction. That's all. I told you to begin with I'm not weird." I laughed, again hoping she accepted what I was saying.

Finally, after thinking about it for what seemed like hours, she answered. "I guess I get what you mean. You did have me wondering for a minute, though. Who knows, maybe when we get older, the guys will understand what we need a little better. I sure hope so."

"Let's get something to eat. I'm starving," I said. I jumped off the bed, and headed for the hall. I felt it would be better to leave this subject alone for a while. Pattie chased me down the stairs, still trying to lay out a master plan for the weekend.

"How about if we stay home tonight?" she said as she opened the refrigerator. "Just lie around and listen to records and talk. We can decide what to do tomorrow night. That'll give us time to wash our hair and pick out something fabulous to wear. Ok with you?"

I was more than happy to spend time alone with her. "That's fine with me," I said. "I'm too tired to run around tonight anyway. It'll be fun to relax and get ready to party tomorrow night."

We spent the rest of the evening washing our hair and trying on every possible combination of clothes that we might want to wear on Saturday night.

We finished around ten o'clock. We were both tired so we each took a quick shower and then headed for bed. I let her go first and, while she was in the shower, I got my things out of my over night bag.

At Jeannie's suggestion, I had gone out and purchased a plain cotton night shirt for tonight. It wasn't the sort of thing I'd normally choose for bed, but I got it because Jeannie thought my usual very feminine gowns might not be quite appropriate.

To my surprise, Pattie came out of the bathroom wearing a powder blue baby doll nightie. When she saw my night shirt, she laughed.

"Where did you get that relic?" she asked. "I can't believe anyone wears things like that past the age of ten. That must have been part of your tomboy days."

She knew how to tease me, knew my weak points. I tried to hide the gown, but she came over and took it from me.

"Throw that ugly thing out," she said. "I'm going to give you one of my new nightgowns to wear. This is supposed to be a special weekend, or did you forget?" She went to her dresser and got out a yellow gown, very similar to the one she was wearing.

"I don't like that night shirt either," I admitted. "It was Aunt Jeannie's idea. She had one just like it when she was my age, so she thought I'd like one as well. So much for family tradition."

I took the yellow nightie from her and headed for the bathroom. I probably should have taken a cold shower as the sight of Pattie in that see-through gown had aroused me. But, as I hate cold water, so I decided against it. I did a quick wash and rinse. I dried off and liberally dusted myself with her Ma Griffe bath powder.

The nightie fit me perfectly and I was glad it had panties with it, so my sanitary belt and pad wouldn't show. I couldn't risk Pattie discovering my secret. I brushed my teeth and then went back into her bedroom.

She was seated on the bed reading a magazine and when I entered the room wearing the nightgown, she looked up at me with a amazed look on her face.

"You didn't tell me about your boobs," she said. "All this time I thought you were still wearing those dumb falsies. Why so secretive?"

"I guess I'm not the kind of person to brag." I was embarrassed, but also very flattered she'd noticed.

She stuck out her hand and said, "Come over here and let me get a closer look. I'm so happy for you. I know you were very self-conscious about being flat, but you sure don't need to be any more. They're perfect!"

Now I was blushing as I stood in front of her, knowing that my breasts were quite visible through the sheer gown. I looked down at her breasts. They seemed to be begging me to touch them.

"I still say I'd trade my body for yours any day," I said and meant it. "I've seen the stares that you get in school. My boobs would have to be half again as big to match yours."

As I spoke, I cupped my hands under my breasts and pushed them out, trying to make mine as pronounced as hers.

To my surprise and delight, she smiled and gently moved my hands away from my chest, then replaced them with hers.

"That's not how you make them look big," she said. "Here, let me show you how. You have to lift up and push them together like this." She was not the least bit shy about it.

I thrilled to the touch of her thumbs as they traced my nipples through the thin, silky fabric of the nightgown. I could have stood there for hours while she held my breasts. I decided that I'd get a bit bold, too.

"Umm, that feels so nice," I said. "But I know yours are still larger."

I reached out and cupped her breasts just like she was doing to mine. I'd dreamed about doing this so many times that I scarcely believed I'd finally gotten the chance. I lightly caressed her nipples and I could tell from the look of pleasure on her face that she was enjoying it at almost as much as I was. I felt the pressure of her thumbs increase. My cock was straining so hard against the napkin that it actually ached.

Suddenly, something seemed to bring her back to reality. She blushed and let go of my breasts. Very reluctantly, I did the same.

"Let's get some sleep," Pattie stammered. "I'm kind of tired and if we do even half of the things we have planned for tomorrow, we're going to need lots of rest."

We both quietly slipped into her bed and Pattie turned out the light, leaving just a small amount of light coming in from the hall. The tension in the room was unbearable. I figured I'd better say something to make us both relax, or the rest of the weekend wasn't going to be just tiring, but more likely uptight and boring.

"Look, don't be embarrassed, Pattie. There's no need. I've done enough reading to know that almost everybody at our age does a little experimentation with someone of their own sex, and they don't turn weird or anything. The psychologists say it's a safe way to discover your sexuality. You're most likely to be with a friend you can trust and you know you won't get hurt or pregnant. Besides, remember what Aunt Jeannie told me about bisexuality? I almost hope that I turn out that way. It sounds like a lot of fun!"

At that, Pattie laughed and I could feel her begin to relax.

"I guess you're right, Karen, but I still feel a little strange. You hear so many outrageous stories about lesbians. I know that I don't want to end up like that."

She was quiet for a moment and I could tell she was trying to make up her mind if she should ask me another question.

Finally, she said, "Are you serious about not minding if you discover you're bi, or was that just a joke?"

My mind raced, trying to decide if I should tell her the truth. I figured I might as well. It was probably the only way I'd ever get to make it with her.

"After Jeannie told me all about it," I said, "I spent a lot of time kind of fantasizing about making it with another girl. Before she told me about it I'd always fantasized about boys and got turned on, so I thought, if I also got turned on by my bisexual fantasies, then I'd have a pretty good idea how I'd feel about trying it. That is, if the opportunity ever came up in real life."

I left it there, not telling her how my fantasy had turned out, knowing she'd help but ask. We'd been friends long enough that I bet, because she was always so interested in sex, she wouldn't be able to resist.

"Ok, creep," she said after a few moments, "I give up. You know I have to know the answer. What happened?"

"I'm still not sure," I lied. At this point I felt that I'd better not commit myself too much either way. I wanted to make love to her very badly, but not so badly that I'd risk losing her as a friend. It was time to slow down. But I couldn't resist saying, "I was turned on by fantasizing about making love to another girl my own age, but not with someone older. I guess I'll never be sure until I experience the real thing."

1...45678...14