Karen's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How would you like to live here with me? I hate living alone and I'd love to have someone just like you staying there with me." When I said that people might talk, she laughed right in my face.

"I don't give a damn what people might say. Do you know why I want you to live here with me?" The way she was looking at me made it so plain that I just nodded and let it go at that.

I wasn't surprised when I felt her fingers at my fly. I started to tremble as she leaned forward and opened my pants. She gave me a very sly smile when she saw I was wearing pale yellow panties. She took my penis out and I could tell from the look on her face she liked what she saw. With very skillful fingers she began to pump me.

She admitted she liked the way I was hung and she said she knew we'd be very happy living together. She couldn't seem to let go of my cock and soon I was spurting all over the place. She thought that was very sexy.

But, even after it was all over, she kept right on with her fist and it began to hurt. I asked her to let it go and stop for a while. She leaned closer to me and told me that, from now on, she was the boss. "If I want to jerk you off all day, then you'll just have to be quiet and let me have my fun."

I didn't give her any argument and after a while she let go, telling me to follow her into her bedroom. She ordered me to get undressed and then she slowly stripped in front of me. I was right about her body. It was perfect. As she removed her transparent bra and panties, my cock went stiff again. That seemed to please her very much.

Before we got into bed, she wanted to be sure I was very clean. She led me into the bathroom and filled the oversized tub. We both got in the tub.

"From now on," she said, "we'll bathe together every morning. It'll be your job to make sure our bodies are kept clean and free of hair. And I'll teach you how to make sure I thoroughly enjoy my bath."

I was very pleased, thinking how much fun it would be. "My job at the shop begins at seven, so we'll have to get up around five, if that's what you want."

She gave me a very firm look. "You won't need to keep working there. I want you to stay here at the house and make sure it's clean. I want my dinner to be prepared for me every evening. I'll even teach you how to keep our laundry spotless, how to sew and iron. You're only job from here on in is to keep me happy and this house in perfect condition. Is that clear?"

"I don't know if I can do all those things," I said. "My aunt never taught me much about cooking and cleaning. I'd hate to disappointment you."

She smiled and replied, "Well, as you told me earlier, she taught you very thoroughly about the other half of your job. About how to please a woman in bed and how to dress and act like the pretty girl we both know you are. That's enough to start with. If you want to stay here, I'll be more than happy to teach you the rest."

I was so obviously pleased that an answer probably wasn't necessary, but I assured her she'd never have a pupil who would work harder.

"I had bathed this morning," she said, "so just for tonight, I'll bathe you and make sure there's not a hair left on your body. After that, you'll have to do it for both of us. Now stand up so I can start on your legs."

She shaved my legs, underarms and pubic area. When she shaved my balls, I got hard again, so she took my cock into her mouth and sucked it as I stood there in the tub. The whole thing got to me in a hurry and I came after a few minutes.

I didn't have any chest hair, so when she was done with my balls, I was as naked as a baby.

After that we went to bed and she had me use my mouth on her. She loved it and as soon as I was ready, we fucked like maniacs.

I don't think we got any sleep that first night. She let me doze off for a while and then she came at me again. We did nothing but have sex that whole day. She told she had been starved for good sex and she was going to make up for it with me.

Later that day, we drove to the shop and I quit my job. Then we went to get my clothes and tell the kids there I'd be moving out. There wasn't anyone home and I was disappointed because I wanted to show Elaine off and to say good-bye to everyone, especially Jenny. So I just collected my few possessions and left.

When we got back to Elaine's house, she made me burn all my clothes, except for the few pieces of lingerie I had brought with me from home. She said as I was going to be living as a girl, I wouldn't need all those ugly male clothes. I totally agreed and she knew it.

"Now you know why I wasn't particularly worried about what the neighbors might think," she told me. "Another girl moving in with me won't make anyone uptight. Let's go get you properly dressed and see just what you look like. By the way, calling you Chuck after today will sound silly. We'll have to pick out a more appropriate feminine one. What name would you like?"

There was no hesitation on my part. "My Aunt Jeannie called me Karen and I love that name - Karen Anne. Anne because it was my mother's name. That's my choice. But if you'd rather call me by another name, I won't mind."

"Karen sounds fine to me. I must compliment you on giving me a choice. You realize who's in charge now, don't you?"

"Yes," I agreed, "I know you're in charge and I like that. You've been very nice to me so far and I doubt you'd never take advantage of me. With me taking care of the house, it's almost like I'm your wife. That may sound silly, but that's how I feel."

"It does sound a bit unusual," she replied, "but I must admit it turns me on. I guess it comes very close to what I had in mind for us. Now let's go get some clothes on you."

We went into the bedroom and there she showed me her wardrobe. She had a large selection of all the things we'd need to make me into Karen.

Elaine looked me over and took a few measurements. "Luckily, we're just about the same size so we can wear the same clothes. From now on, consider these clothes to be ours, not just mine. You're welcome to wear any of them at any time. The only rules I have are that you must keep your body and face completely hair free daily and always look as feminine as possible. I almost never wear slacks, so I won't let you either. You must always act like a lady and dress like one. That means twenty four hours a day, seven days a weeks, every week. Are you willing to do that, Karen?"

I didn't hesitate a second. "More than willing, in fact I'm very eager. It's what I've always loved. I promise you'll have no complaints about me not looking or acting like a lady. And I promise to keep our clothes in the best shape possible."

Then, more than ever I was thankful I'd never grown to be very large. Being five foot five and weighing only 120 has it's advantages at times.

"Well, for now, pick out what you'd like to wear today," she said. "If I have any opinions about your appearance now or in the future, I'll insist that you go along with them. But I've got a feeling you've got a pretty good fashion sense and it won't be necessary for me to say too much. Now, in the dresser next to the bed is all the lingerie. Bras and panties are in the top two drawers, pantyhose, stockings and garter belts in the next drawer and slips, teddies and nightgowns in the bottom."

I went to the dresser and selected the most feminine things there. I wanted her to be as pleased with my transformation as I always was. I put on a beautifully made pink bra with a lot of ecru lace on it. Thankfully, it was a stretch bra so it fit me perfectly. If it hadn't been made of a stretchable fabric the cups would have been much too big on me as Elaine's breasts were larger than mine, probably a B or C cup.

Then came the sanitary belt and napkin I'd had in my suitcase so I could completely hide my penis and testicles, just as Jeannie and I had learned to do. I pulled the pad very tight. There wasn't a sign of anything masculine between my legs.

The pink panties I next put on had ecru lace through which pink ribbon had been intertwined, ending in little bows. They were the prettiest things I had ever seen. My cock, even though it was compressed under the sanitary napkin, was as hard as glass. I didn't tell Elaine because I was afraid she'd want to have sex right away and I couldn't wait to finish dressing up in these beautiful clothes.

She handed me a pair of sheer pantyhose and, after putting them on, she gave me a full slip to wear. She explained that she loved the way a slip looked and wore one often. She insisted I to do the same. All these things she was "making" me do were like answers to my prayers. I couldn't have been more willing.

She took me over to her closet. It was a walk-in, occupying about twelve feet of the wall opposite the bed. "Pick out any outfit you like but make sure it's something very pretty," she said. "I won't say a word. I want to see what your taste in clothing is like. Pick out something you like, not something you think would please me."

It didn't take me long, as I was in a hurry to finish dressing. Had I not been in a rush, it might have taken me hours. There were so many pretty things to select from. I choose a green and white two-piece print dress, with a scoop neckline, cap sleeves and a full skirt. It was made of a silky material and, as I put it on, I felt so very feminine and happier than I could remember being in a long time. Elaine buttoned up the back for me as I fastened the skirt around my waist.

She stood back, looking at me. "I'm not sure that dress would have been my first choice, but after seeing you in it, how it clings to you, I must say it looks as good on you as it ever did on me. I can tell by watching your reactions that you love all this. You probably should have been born a woman. I bet you'd have been much happier."

She then came over and hugged me while caressing my bottom through the silky fabrics of the dress and slip. She gave me a very warm, prolonged kiss. "Seeing you like this makes me very horny. I'd like to slip my hand up under your skirt and make love to you. But I won't, because I'm dying to see how sexy you'll turn out. You can be sure we'll make love later and it will be hot."

After she let me go, I walked back into the closet and chose a pair of green sling back shoes with a two and a half inch heel. I slid in my stocking covered feet, immediately feeling comfortable in the shoes. It had been several months since I had worn heels, but I hadn't lost my ability to walk in them.

Because I kept my hair and nails very long even though I wasn't doing a lot of dressing up, the finishing touches shouldn't have taken very long. But Elaine spent more than an hour styling my hair in different ways and then painting my nails for me.

"Remember what I told you before," she said. "I'll do these things today because I want to experiment a little, but in the future, you'll be responsible not only for your own hair and nails, but mine as well. I'll show you how I want it done and after that I expect you to keep both of us looking beautiful."

When she had my hair the way she liked it, she was going to put on my makeup for me, but I stopped her. "Aunt Jeannie spent a lot of time teaching me about makeup, so I'd like to do it myself. If you aren't pleased with the results, you can redo it the way you want. Is that ok?"

"That's fine with me," Elaine said, "as long as you don't mind me commenting as you go along. I still want to be sure you look your best. Especially the first time I see you as Karen. It's important to me."

I agreed and, at her suggestion, went and sat at her dressing table. She lit the makeup mirror for me and opened the drawers to show me where all the different cosmetics were kept. I remembered what Jeannie had told me about too much or too little makeup, so I was very careful not to get carried away with things like the mascara and blusher. Elaine never said a word as I continued the final transformation. She watched me with a fascinated look and an occasional smile.

When I was done, she had me stand up and face her. She made a few small changes to my hair and then pronounced me complete.

"You should have been a woman," she said. "I can tell you're much more comfortable in a dress. You even look more natural. I knew from the first day I met you that you'd be much prettier and sexier as a woman. For some reason, I felt there was a girl hiding inside of you. Now let me get dressed. Then we'll get out of here and go celebrate your becoming a woman again and our living together."

"We're going out?" I asked. "I've been out in public as a woman before, but going to a mall shopping with my aunt or out on a casual date back home is totally different from going out on the town here in California. I'm afraid I'll be noticed and end up in jail. Believe me, that's the last thing I need."

"Relax, Karen, you're no likelier to have someone call you a man than I am. You look like a woman and you act and think like one. Believe me, no one will ever be able to tell you're not really female without pulling down your panties, and that's one pleasure I intend to reserve for myself for a while."

"Here, spray on some of this perfume and pick out a little jewelry. Then let's get going. You'll see, we'll have a great time. I'm sure the guys will be as turned on by you as I am." She gave me two rings to wear, an expensive looking gold watch she said she no longer liked and a gold braided necklace.

I know I've never felt more complete in my life. I was now the woman I'd always felt I should be. I had a great place to live and more sex than I could handle. On top of that, I didn't even have to work to support myself.

I sat on the bed as she changed into a yellow knit mini dress. It looked super on her. I watched as she did her hair and makeup, learning exactly how she liked it so I'd be able to do it for her. Because she was so good to me, I wanted to be sure I'd please her in every way possible. I intended to be the best wife a woman ever had.

"Well," she asked as she stood in front of the mirror, "how do I look? You won't be ashamed to be seen in public with me, will you?"

"You're absolutely beautiful," I said, meaning every word. "No one will even notice me with you around. Listen, I want you to know how much I appreciate all this and the wonderful way you treat me. I'll work very hard to please you and make you happy, I promise."

"I'm sure you will, and if you don't, I might have to give you a good spanking," she replied with a sly smile on her face. "But you'd probably like that. Here, take this mascara and a few more of these makeup things. Put them in this little bag. You may want to freshen your face this evening. In the bottom drawer of the dressing table you'll find a wallet. Put it in your purse too, along with some money. You may need it if we have to buy ourselves a drink at the start of the evening, or if for some reason we get separated."

I did as I was told. I was beginning to look forward to our evening out. "Where are we going tonight and what kind of things do I have to be prepared for?"

"First, we'll grab a bite to eat at the golden arches. It's too late to get anything ready here. Then we'll go over to this new club that just opened downtown. I've been wanting to go there, but I didn't want to go alone. Now that I have a girl friend to go with, it'll be much more fun. We can dance a bit and cruise the local talent. Is that all right with you, Karen?"

"Oh, yes," I said, "but I'm not sure about dancing. I was always a good dancer as a guy, but I'm not sure I'll be able to follow someone else."

Elaine looked surprised. "I don't follow anyone and neither should you, unless you mean slow dancing, but no one does too much of that any more. When you dance, just do your own thing. It's easy."

"Now, let's go," she said. "We're both ready and if we sit around here much longer, we'll miss some of the fun. I'll drive until we can arrange to get you a driver's license in the name of Karen Anne. You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

As we went out the door and got in the car, I admitted having a license in the name of Karen Anne was something I'd always fantasized about. But, as it required getting false identification, I didn't know how to go about it. Elaine told me she knew some people who could get ID for me, so she'd have to take care of that soon.

We made a quick stop for bite at MacDonald's and then drove downtown to the new club she had been telling me about. It must have been a smash hit, because when we got there, the closest parking space we could find was more than two blocks away.

My heart was racing as we walked toward the club, but I also felt very high, like I'd done some drugs. The pure excitement of walking down the street as a woman with Elaine at my side was a natural high. I loved the feel of my swishing skirt on my nylon encased legs and the clicking of my heels on the concrete. I felt that somehow tonight would be a turning point for me. If I was accepted as a woman here in California and felt comfortable, then I'd know I wanted to live the rest of my life.

We spent about ten minutes in line waiting to get in and when we finally did, I couldn't believe how crowded it was. We managed to grab two seats at one of the side bars and ordered some white wine.

"We've got to keep an eye on the calories," Elaine said. "I won't allow myself to gain even an few extra pounds and I won't let you either. I don't need the expense of buying a new wardrobe."

"Gaining weight has never been a problem for me, almost the opposite. Aunt Jeannie was always after me to eat more, but I just never had much of an appetite. But I promise not to gain any weight."

"Look," said Elaine, "there's a guy I've dated occasionally. He's headed this way and would you look that gorgeous guy with him! I think they're both checking you out."

My fears came rushing back to me. "Oh god, what am I going to do if they come over here? I don't know what to say to a guy or even how to act. Please, let's get out of here!"

"Absolutely not. Making conversation is easy. Just imagine you're talking to me or to anybody else that comes to mind. It's no different for a woman than it is for a man. If you still feel nervous after an hour or so, then we'll leave. But I'm willing to bet you won't. Just relax. Look, they are coming over here."

She introduced me to Jack, the guy she used to date and his friend Michael. Elaine told them I was a friend of hers who'd just moved out to the coast from Ohio.

I had to agree with her about Michael. He was a hunk, tall with a great body, light brown hair and wonderful blue eyes. Her friend Jack was also quite attractive, but not quite as good-looking as Michael.

They bought us a drink and after a few minutes of talking, Jack and Elaine settled into a conversation. So did Michael and I. It was all the usual bar chit-chat that normally would have bored me, but talking to Michael was anything but boring. Elaine was right. It wasn't at all difficult to carry on a conversation with him. He had no idea that I was anything other than a pretty young girl. That was very obvious by the way he was looking at me and from some of the remarks he made.

He told me he was a senior at U.S.C., majoring in business and wanted to know what kind of work I was going to be doing out here. I truthfully said I didn't know and, as I had a little money and was going to be living with Elaine for a while, I was going to take my time and enjoy myself before deciding.

We talked for quite a while longer and when Elaine and Jack got up to dance, Michael took her stool. Because the bar was so crowded, he sat very close to me. It sent a chill down my spine when he casually slipped his arm around my waist. I felt very ladylike and very protected. He told me my perfume turned him on and to prove it, he kissed me lightly on the neck.

1...678910...14