Karen's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was about as honest as I was going to get. If things went any further, it would have to be because she made it clear she was more than willing, not because I put her in a position she couldn't get out of.

I just lay there thinking about how terrible it would be if I didn't have her as a friend. I was suddenly very scared. I was surprised to find tears in my eyes.

"Pattie, promise me we'll always be best friends," I said. "If it hadn't been for you and Diane, I'd really regret having moved here and going to that school. Knowing I have two such good friends has made everything a lot easier."

She must have sensed how I felt. She reached over and hugged me.

"Don't be silly," she responded. "Of course we'll always be best friends, even when we're ninety-two and little gray-haired biddies. Can you imagine that! How totally disgusting!"

Her mock horror made me laugh and I returned her hug.

"Thanks, I needed that," I said. "I was afraid all this talk about my fantasies might have made you think I'm a weirdo."

Ours arms were still around each other and our faces were only inches apart on the pillow. I could feel her warm breath on my lips whenever she exhaled.

"Karen, I want to ask you another question about the fantasy you said you liked. If you don't want me to ask or you don't want to answer, I'll understand. Ok?"

I knew I'd only ever kept one secret from her, so I decided that it would be all right if she asked.

"Sure," I answered. "I guess it's ok. You mean about the one with the girl my own age," I said. For some reason I knew it would be more embarrassing for her to ask the question than it would be for me to answer it.

She hesitated and then, in almost a whisper, said, "I was just curious to know who it was you were with in your fantasy, and what kinds of things the two of you did. I know it's real personal, so don't answer if you don't want to."

Her hand was softly moving up and down my back as she waited for my answer. I knew then she'd guessed it was her I had fantasized about, and I felt equally sure we were going to live out some of my fantasy that night. Slowly, slowly, I said to myself. Don't ruin it by going too fast.

"You know who it was, don't you?" I said. I wanted her to admit it to me.

She nodded. "I guessed it as soon as you told me about the fantasy, probably because I had the same kind of dream one night about you and me. At the time I was ashamed of it, but now I know that's kind of stupid. But you still haven't told me what happened in your fantasy. Would you, please?"

There was no reason now not to tell her. I was sure it would be just foreplay. I'd show her as I told her, I decided. I moved my face closer to hers on the pillow, so that our lips were almost touching.

"We were in bed together just like we are now," I began. "I started by kissing you softly on the lips and then moving down to kiss your neck."

As I told her, I separated each word with a soft kiss. She stiffened slightly at first, but soon relaxed and then tentatively returned the kiss. Slowly, I told myself again.

I felt no resistance so it became even easier to continue. "I slid my hand down to your breast and circled your nipples slowly with my fingertips. After a few minutes, I felt your fingers drawing the same circles on mine."

Our hands followed my script. I was getting so excited I was afraid I was going to come at any moment. I also knew that if this continued, my secret was in great danger. So I quickly modified my real fantasy, hoping it would work. I was too hot to stop, so it was my only hope.

"I felt you were becoming very nervous," I continued, "so I told you just to lie back and relax. I'd be the active one. All you had to do was to relax and enjoy yourself. You didn't argue with me at all."

When I told her this, I felt that, in reality, I had relieved a lot of her fears. This was a way she could have her first girl-to-girl experience without the guilt of having done anything.

I kissed her hard and slipped the tip of my tongue into her mouth. Her arms went around my neck and held me very tightly. Very cautiously, I eased her on to her back, all the time continuing to kiss her. By this time she had lost all her will to resist. I sensed that, from now on, anything I did would be all right.

My hands went under her gown, raising it as I moved to her breast. Not long after, my lips found her nipple. I greedily sucked it, using my tongue and lips on one breast while I kneaded the other with my finger tips. She laced her fingers through my hair and gently pressed my head into her. The movement of her hips told me she was enjoying herself.

Then, to my surprise, I felt her begin to pull up my nightgown. I lifted myself up just enough to help and, as I did, I took her gown off. When our bare breasts touched for the first time, I was on fire. I held her tenderly and kissed her for what seemed like hours.

Finally, I lowered myself down, easing my legs between her thighs. Slowly, very slowly I kissed my way down her chest to her navel. I licked and kissed it, darting my tongue in and out. I slid my hands under her ass, tracing the center seam of her panties along the crack with my fingertips.

Pattie responded by pressing her hips into my breasts. I could feel her moisture seeping through the crotch of her panties onto my nipple.

Again I slowly kissed my way lower, dying to taste her musky fluid. I kissed my way past the top of her panties, feeling the lace with my lips. Now I could smell and feel her excitement. Her aroma was as sweet as honey.

As my tongue found her clit through the soft fabric of her panties, her fingers were again pressing the back of my head, guiding me to her most sensitive spots. For a few more minutes I continued to chew on her clit and vulva through the crotch of her panties, loving the taste and feel of her juices on my face.

Slowly I began to lower her panties, kissing every inch of delicate flesh as it was exposed. She raised her hips and I quickly slid them off. Her pubic hair was soft on my lips. I spent a few minutes gently kissing her stomach, then as my fingers parted her lips, my tongue lovingly caressed her clit. Within moments she began to shudder and climax. As she did, I felt myself explode into my napkin. Again and again I brought her to ecstacy until she finally she begged me to stop, saying she couldn't take any more.

I kissed my way back up her body, then held her in my arms. When her breathing finally returned to normal, she thanked me over and over again. Her words turned to kisses and soon I felt her lips trailing their way across my neck, finally encircling my nipples. Her tongue teased while her lips caressed them, lingering only until both were as stiff as my newly awakened erection. I felt her hand hesitantly caressing my thigh. Slowly she parted my legs, inching upward. Abruptly she stopped as she discovered the pad covering my well disguised manhood. Then how I longed to be a complete woman, wanting to feel her loving lips on my vulva, her tongue parting, teasing me, bringing me finally to orgasm. But instead, she pulled her hand away, leaving me feeling an intense dislike for the maleness of my body.

We spent the night sleeping with our lips inches from each other and our bare breasts closely pressed together.
Chapter Four - The Dating Girl

As the first semester of school drew to a close, I had become very used to my new surroundings. Pattie and I had become the closest of friends. We spent almost every day after school with each other. I'd met lots of new friends, among them a boy named Jason who I thought was very cute. He had been in our homeroom since the start of the year. It wasn't long before I developed a serious crush and soon found myself spending a lot of time staring at him instead of paying attention in class. His curly blonde hair and dark blue eyes made him easily the best looking boy in the room. I could tell he was attracted to me as well but, as he was very shy, all we ever seemed to do is to smile at each other as we passed in the hallway.

I wanted to get to know him a lot better, so one day Pattie and I decided to see if we couldn't draw him out of his shell. After hours of plotting, we developed what we were sure was a fool-proof plan. We waited for him outside school and pretended that I lost my wallet which I had purposely left in my locker. We asked him to help us find it and he joined us in searching the paved parking lot for the mythical lost wallet.

As we had planned, after a few minutes of half-hearted searching, Pattie said she'd go back inside and see if I'd left it in my locker. That left Jason and me alone. I wasted no time asking him a lot of pointless questions, just to get him to talk to me. I remember smiling at him a lot and several times intentionally brushing up against him as we continued our search. He loosened up a bit and finally stammered out a few simple questions. By the time Pattie returned with my wallet, we were laughing and had begun to be friends.

After that, the three of us met after school almost every day. We'd walk to the bus together or, if we could manage to pool enough money, we'd walk to an ice cream shop nearby and feast on gooey chocolate sundaes.

Jason and I spent so much time flirting that Pattie began to tease us. When she discovered him holding my hand as we walked for ice cream, she began giggling and pointing at us. As soon as I could get her alone, I told her to cut out the teasing. I explained it had taken me a long time to get this far with him and I didn't want her spoiling it for me. She knew I was angry so she agreed to back off.

One day Pattie told us she had to go right home after school. Her mother had arranged for some repairs on the house and Pattie was to let the workmen. She invited both Jason and me to come with her so she wouldn't be, as she put it, bored to death by some orangutan in coveralls. As neither of us had enough money to gorge ourselves on sweets, we decided we'd go and save her from a certain death by boredom.

Jason and I raided her fridge as soon as we arrived, then crashed in the family room to watch television while Pattie supervised the workers. We playfully argued over what show to watch and, when I grabbed the television schedule out of Jason's hands, he retaliated by trying to make me drop it by tickling me. Soon we were on the floor rolling around and eventually he pinned me down but I still refused to surrender the schedule. My skirt had ridden up to almost my waist as we struggled and I noticed him stealing a look every time he thought I wasn't paying attention. I knew he was looking and didn't do anything to stop him. He sat on top of me, holding my arms against the floor.

As he bent lower trying to intimidate me, our faces were only a fraction apart. I stopped struggling and we started staring into each other's eyes. The expression on my face told him I wanted him to kiss me and he did, at first very timidly but, as our desire grew, our kissed became intense. He released my arms and at once I reached up and encircled his neck, drawing him even closer. When we heard Pattie returning, we quickly jumped up and sat on the couch trying to act as if nothing had happened.

As soon as she came into the room she could tell by the weird way we were behaving that something had occurred. She gave me a knowing look and ran out, explaining she'd be in the basement for a while longer with her orangutans.

We began kissing again the minute she left. For the first time I knew what it was like to be in a man's arms and, although I had fantasized about it many times, I wasn't sure until that second if I'd could accept it. Now there was no longer the slightest doubt. I was thrilled and very excited. My clittie became a steel rod, bent to the point of breaking in it's sanitary prison. Jason's reaction was identical and was made very apparent by the tent that had suddenly arisen in the front of his pants.

We'd stop for a minute or two and stare longingly into each other's eyes then fall back into each other's arms, lips and bodies joined as if welded together. For more than an hour we continued until at last we could hear Pattie letting the workmen out the back door.

As it was close to dinner time, Jason and I had to leave. He walked me home and we held hands all the way to my door. I invited him in and introduced him to Jeannie, trying to act casually. But she knew he was special to me without a word from either of us. Jason stayed only a few minutes, talking to Aunt Jeannie and me then headed home for dinner.

As soon as he was out the door, I told Jeannie all about what had happened at Pattie's house that afternoon. She was delighted and reminded me she told me it would happen all along.

Now every afternoon after school, Jason and I and Pattie and Bob, her current boyfriend, went to Pattie's. We have something to eat, then Pattie and Bob would disappear while Jason and I went to the family room, pretending to watch television but in fact spending the afternoon making out on the couch.

Jason and Bob usually left before I did as they had to catch a bus home. As soon as they were out the door, Pattie and I poured over every little detail of the afternoon. We liked the boys a lot and usually were all steamed up by that time. One day I decided to get her advice about how things were going for Jason and me.

"There's one thing that bothers me," I said. "All we ever do is neck. He's too shy to even try feeling me up. I thought all guys were sex maniacs but Jason sure isn't."

"Most of them are," Pattie answered, "but some guys like Jason are just afraid to start something. I went out with someone like that once. Eventually I got tired of waiting for him to start something, so one day when we were making out I just took his hand and put it on my boob. After that, there was no stopping him. I'm sure Jason wouldn't complain if you did that."

I took her advice the next afternoon. We were making out as usual that day and, after waiting a while for my courage to build, I finally did it. I put my hand on top of his and slowly inched it upward until it covered my breast. He didn't need any further encouragement and began to massage it through my blouse and bra. I loved his touch and the feel of his fingertips on my nipples got me very steamed up. I forgot all about being a lady. I reached down and unbuttoned my blouse then unhooked my bra. Jason put his hand inside my blouse and, when I felt the warmth of his hand on my skin, I had an orgasm.

We decided to throw a small party for about ten kids. Pattie eventually relented and invited Bob. I decided to call a boy who had asked me out in the past. His name is Jeff. I could tell he was happy to hear from me and he immediately accepted my invitation to our party. Diane and her boyfriend Hank were also coming, along with two other couples from school.

There was enough pop and food in the house, so all we had to do to get ready for the party was to clear an area in the family room for dancing, then straighten up the rest of the house a bit.

Pattie and I spent the rest of our high school days as close friends and occasional lovers. She never did find out my secret and I guess it's better that way. I know I felt more comfortable relating to her as another girl and I don't think she would have been able to handle the truth about me.
Chapter Five - The Traveling Girl

After I'd completed two years of college, I told Jeannie I wanted to take a year off and see some of the country. She wasn't too happy about this idea, but after we discussed it, I convinced her it would be all right.

I decided I'd have to travel as Chuck because traveling alone as Karen would be too unsafe, even though I hated the idea of having to dress in male clothes again. The only problem I'd have would be hiding my breasts. So far hormones had made them an A cup and, as I was still taking them, I knew that soon they would be larger. After some experimentation, I found that if I wore loose shirts they were fairly well covered.

I wanted to go all the way across the country to the west coast. It took me about three weeks hitch-hiking to get out to California. I had no trouble getting rides. I guess it was because most of the guys wanted sex with me. There was one truck driver who hit me when I refused to blow him and after I did it, I was surprised. It hadn't been as bad as it thought it would be. He liked me a lot and persuaded me to spend a weekend with him in Denver. We had a great time and, by the time I left him, I was pretty well experienced in just what pleased a man.

When I finally arrived on the west coast, it didn't take me long to find the kind of friends I liked. People out there didn't care about the kind of sex a person likes. It only took me a few days to meet some kids who were into a group sex scene. I moved in with them and we had a ball. We had sex of all kinds.

There were three girls and four guys and they'd been living together for about a year. When I told them I was bisexual and about my preference for wearing girl's clothes, they encouraged me to dress up for them. As I wasn't able to bring a lot of clothes with me, one of the girls named Jenny lent me some of her things.

The first time she saw me dressed, I could tell she was very turned on. She told me she was bi too and seeing me in her clothes made her hot. She had her dress off me and we were making love in no time. Afterwards, she laughed and said that everything in the house was balanced because now there were four girls and four guys.

I got a job as a helper in a neighborhood florist shop. It was there I met Elaine. She was a very pretty brunette with big brown eyes and a great body. She was kind of young, I'd guess around twenty five. She had a super car and it seemed like she had a lot of money too. We got to be friends, talking every time she came into the shop.

One day she invited me to dinner at her house. By then she knew a lot about me. She knew I had no family in the city and about my living with some other kids and where I had come from. I told her I'd like to visit her house and have dinner. She said she'd come by and pick me up when I finished work.

As I watched her drive away, I knew we'd have sex. I don't know how I knew. I just did. The rest of the afternoon I was very excited thinking about what might happen that evening.

She was waiting for me in the parking lot when I finished work. She gave me a peck on the cheek and then drove toward the hills. I was so turned on I had trouble talking to her.

She lived in a big stone house outside the city. The view was fabulous. I could look down and see the whole city laid out in front of me. When we entered the house, I could tell from the way it was furnished that I had been right about her having money.

We had a glass of wine and talked for a while then we had a great dinner with more wine on the patio. When we'd finished eating, she had me get her some coffee. We shared a joint with the coffee and I started to tell her about my life. She told me I was a very good-looking guy, almost pretty enough to be a girl. I smiled when she said that because it made me think of my experiences with Aunt Jeannie.

I guess the wine and the grass must have loosened my tongue, because I told her all about how I loved wearing women's clothing and feeling like a girl. She encouraged me to talk and eventually I told her everything - all about Jeannie and me and the guys who gave me rides and blew me. Even about the wild weekend I spent in Denver. She seemed to be very interested and sympathetic, not the least bit critical or negative.

She leaned back in her chair and did something with her chest that made me stare at her breasts. They were beautiful. I kept staring and she just laughed.

1...56789...14