All Comments on 'Karma'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
H.H.MorantH.H.Morantalmost 11 years ago
one paragraph too long

"After Mike had gone, I contemplated the future. I'd already spoken to my lawyer about a divorce, and he was pretty sure that the pre-nup Christy had signed would hold up. So was I, especially now that I had a few choice photos showing how she had been unfaithful to me. I was surprised that neither of them had noticed I had my smartphone with me."

Of course, condonation is a time honored defense to claims of adultery. Your narrator is every bit the asshole I guessed he would be - and not a terribly bright asshole at that. To explain further, if the term is not familiar, condonation implies and acts as forgiveness of an offense if no objection is made while the offense occurs. Ashon, old boy, the law professors couldn't come up with a clearer example than you did.

To that point I was think this was the best story you'd posted. It might still be, but it is a 3 and not a 5.

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
Good twist

Ha, Ha, Ha, I thought a sexual minority husband story, but it became a Modern Figaro Type Revenge Story at the end and 5*****.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
Enjoyed it

I was thinking this guy was just another cuck wannabe until the surprise ending. Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I saw the author

And just had to give it a 1.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wow what a twist no chucky here , one smart guy

the only problem if he uses adultery will his neighbor, will he testify for him or tell the truth under oath.

Jim44444Jim44444almost 11 years ago
Different ending.

Well developed albeit short tale. You did a good job of setting the scene, delvering the action and throwing in the twist at the end. Nicely done. So you did not allow for a quirk in the law (condonation) big deal, you would only know that if you were a scum bag lawyer. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

What the fuck? He arranges to have his wife raped, records her being raped, is clearly the recorder and thinks he's going to win a pre-nup for her being unfaithful? What the hell is this retarded shit?

chytownchytownalmost 11 years ago
Nice Storyline***

Thanks for the read.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Way out!

HHM is right. Hubby might as well put his recording of that event in deep storage. But, given Sweetie's 'happy ending', I think that if Hubby hires a PI, within a week he can have video of Neighbor visiting Sweetie (or maybe vice versa!) Hubby probably should write a partially non-specific note* to Sweetie to chide her shopping-cart retribution for Neighbor's radio unpleasantness.

"Now that you and Neighbor have played your games and gotten even with each other, I expect nothing like that will happen again!"

That forgives her for one transgression (in case she would introduce the prior episode herself) but re-establishes traditional fidelity expectations! To her, at this point however, it will sound like - NO MORE petty vandalism.

* dated, with a copy to his attorney!

AshsonAshsonalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Condonation?

If the husband took a few choice shots they would have shown the wife participating enthusiastically.

Why on earth would he or Mike admit that they forced her?

And who would believe the wild tales of an ex in the process of getting the boot?

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 11 years ago
I won't lie...

I was expecting the hubby to completely wimp out here. I was pleasantly surprised that he put the screws to the wife, both figuratively and literally! The Pre-Nup is going to keep her from getting shit, and hubby can find a good woman who actually loves him.

The only problem I had with this was "Why the fuck did he marry her in the first place?"

tazz317tazz317almost 11 years ago
DOUBLE YOUR PLEASURE

and double up on the run, TK U MLJ LV NV

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 11 years ago
Not my cup of tea but so well written it got a 5*

You are developing well as a writer.

It's always good to find a great writer.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

well done. the setup was good and the ending better.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 11 years ago
nice set up

and pics too boot(4)

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Excellent

I was a little curious as to why he let the neighbor fuck his wife, no matter what the circumstance. But seeing it was a set-up made it a perfect tale. Way to go!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 11 years ago
Detached & sardonic !

That hella-works for me.

PrideInsightPrideInsightalmost 11 years ago
BRILLIANTLY LAID OUT PIECE....

.....why?,how?,when?,........"we are done here" great writing.....don't prove me/your reader's wrong when you hear..."A WRITER IS BORN!!"....

ps....." 'tween you and me"...might criticize now and then...just remember its because characters that don't have to justify their wimp-ish behaviour and trust the conclusion to vindicate them are more to my taste....happy writings 5*+

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
He is in for a shock

It's hard to give evidence in a divorce case when you are in a prison cell, the whole thing was Rape and he was just as guilty as the neighbour.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
in for a shock

what would she think of her pictures on the internet? maybe her family and

friends. love and war, win at all cost. what ever it takes to get rid of her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Speaking from an criminal investigator perspective.

Knowing all the facts this is a case of rape with the husband complicit for condonation. However both need evidence to the fact or witness testimony. A rape kit performed on the wife will show her willing participation, as indicate in the story by her lack of resistance and overall enjoyment. So the case will be made that she just likes rough sex and spanking. Husband stood by and made sure neighbor did not mark her up remember. Condonation is difficult to prove without testimony to the fact so if husband and neighbor keep there mouths shut about that, then there is no evidence. The case could be made easily for divorce based on infidelity especially with pictures of wifey enjoy her good hard fucking.

ironsoldier80ironsoldier80almost 11 years ago
hmmm

Instead of divorce, I would have rather seen hubby take control of his wife finally and show her who is boss.

imhaplessimhaplessover 10 years ago
Short, cute, and entertaining

A nice 5!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
LOL @ the criminal investigator BS.

IF and that is a very big IF, you were truly a Criminal Investigator, you would truly know that the kits do not show if the woman had consensual sex or non-consensual sex. It will show if sex had taken place. It also includes tools to collect evidence such as DNA and photos. I would suggest you get your money back from your "Online Criminal Investigator" course. They obviously failed to teach you properly.

AmbivalenceAmbivalencealmost 9 years ago
I was all ready to NOT like it when he willingly let another man fuck his wife...

Then, ok, he's already going to divorce her - though sounded like the pre-nup didn't really have to rely on her having sex with another man...

But it's kind of spoiled by the thought that HE gave the other guy permission. Granted, if Mike is single and can get something for the trouble maybe he'll be only too happy to say it was consensual and "oops, her hubby walked in on them"...

Of course, it's ruined - AGAIN - but this time because he "orders" her to do something... and she complies... where were his balls before to enable that to occur...?

Had workable moments it just didn't seem to fit together well for me..

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
this is his solution?

Why didn't man-up and take charge of his own life?

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 7 years ago
Fun if not for rape

The rape made this story a bit un fun.

In the fantasy realm it is ok.

imhaplessimhaplessalmost 6 years ago
Cute and entertaining

5* in my humble opinion

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
BS Nonsense

Cuckold writer who spends all his time apparently dreaming about sex can only come up with such a nonsense.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
Moronic drivel

This writer deserves as many 1 stars as possible.

ribnitinribnitinover 5 years ago
different

and nice

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Surprising

The ending is so un Ashon, but the rest was classic trash.My first *3 ever. That's just for the ending.

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Good story

Hey, I thought it was brilliant of him. A deserving wife.

Lobosolo51Lobosolo51over 3 years ago

nice ending with the phone

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

A different story line. Very good.

usaretusaretabout 1 year ago

Who the hell would ever allow this, really???

TotosRevengeTotosRevenge10 months ago

Nice twist at the end. Thanks

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x10 months ago

Gained a star when it turned out that he wasn't really a cuck, that he was setting her up to enforce the prenup.

\

I believe that condonation only applies to divorces for adultery, and it usually applies to the husband having sex with the wife after her adultery, and he didn't have sex with her. Even if it just means condoning the sex, how does she prove that? In any case, simply having sex with someone else invokes the prenup, whatever the grounds for the divorce are.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This is wimp pervert stuff, to other potential readers you have been warned.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous