All Comments on 'Karma Ch. 04'

by Sid0604

Sort by:
  • 135 Comments (Page 2)
AlericAlericover 3 years ago
Out of character

He reacts that badly to just one time between Julie and George, but just accepts a year long affair, not just between Julie and George, but with Karen as well. No, just no. Not a chance in hell that he does that. I know most won't see what Julie and Karen did as cheating, but it was. The whole thing was a huge betrayal, and then to almost get his daughter raped in the process, there isn't any way he goes back to the cheating bitches. I'm sorry, but your ending killed the rest of the story.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

This has to be THE most stupid story I have read on Literotica. What a load of drivel. James has to be the biggest cuckold of all time, my God what a wimp!!!!!

I would have to hope another heart attack takes him soon, he deserves it, karma eh?????

Scores 1/5 for being a dreadful story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Would have been better

if you'd brought George back from the dead to beat up cucky James and live happily ever after with the two women. That would have been proper Karma.

TreymonTreymonover 3 years ago

Ugh,oh well it killed some time anyway even if it all could have been done in a couple pages. Cuckold wins in the end because now his women just cuck him with each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really?

I have to agree with wargammer

MormonJackMormonJackover 3 years ago
Enjoyed reading - but hated the story

The story, in a nutshell is that the long-time cheating wife gets her way with her man. I enjoyed reading the story - well done - just hated the way it turned out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
keep a pig in the mudbath...

... and he is a happy pig... just like James!...happy to be a worldclass cuck as long as three sluts keep his cock happy

that was the gist of this four chapter cuckepic

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

Fucking completely ruined the whole story with the reconciliation shit! It was going well in the first couple of chapters. Then this stupid RAAC bullshit ruined it. You may as well have him cleaning George's cum out of his wife's pussy! They completely fucked him over and the author has him forgive them for that? How much of a pussy could he make this guy?I wish I could give negative stars for every chapter for disrespect of every Literotica reader who wasted their time on this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My take on the author

The flaws in this story are a reflection of the flaws in the author's personality. My guess is that Sid is a highly intelligent, driven coward. For his entire life, he has watched men he considers his inferiors win all the great women. He probably had women he was dating either cheat on him openly, or dump him with contempt. Unfortunately, he has pedastalized women. So he never blames the women. Instead he directs his rage at other men. This manifests itself in fantasies of hitting other men from behind, then kicking them with steel toe boots while they lie unconscious. Not exactly the bravest guy in the world. Women, no matter what they do, always remain pure and holy. He also is truly pure and holy. So holy that he can correct religious leaders. Aren't you impressed by him?

Like I said, when it comes to women, they can do no wrong. Even more, in his world, women crave gentle, forgiving men. When I say crave, I mean deeply lust after him, the ever gentle, ever giving, ever forgiving, pure and holy, man. And he can't understand why he keeps losing out to other men. In his mind, the more stuff he gives a woman, the fewer demands he places on her and the more forgiving he is, it should lead to women wanting him. When that doesn't happen, he feels chest pains, cries, and runs away.

Not exactly a likeable guy. Everything wrong in this story comes from the mind of this very intelligent yet cowardly man who has no idea how men and women actually relate to each other in the real world.

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

Had a great thing going until you turned James into a pussy and a wimpy cuckold twice! What in the fuck is wrong with author here? I wish there was a way to delete this piece of shit off of Literotica entirely!

timrivtimrivabout 3 years ago

Ridiculous storyline, here is a guy had multiple heat attacks, stents put in, no doubt high cholesterol, and high blood pressure before the surgery and was satisfying multiple women? no way, then in hospital in a coma for weeks, now suddenly again able to satisfy three women. Totally impossible. As for the viagra no way would a doctor allow him to take it, the side effects would kill him for sure. If your going to write a story at least give it some realism.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

All that time and effort and all you could come up with was another pathetic RAAC story about a spineless wimp desperately searching for a reason to forgive his whore of a wife.

CriosCriosalmost 3 years ago

OMG, I'm shocked at the vitriol from the other commenters. I don't always like the way a story ends but that doesn't mean its a bad story. I did like this series. IF I were in the guy's position, I wouldn't have forgiven my wife and her pimp but that's me. Would've kicked their asses out of the house as soon as I got back from hospital but that doesn't mean the story's bad.

As far as the guy being able to satisfy three women while having a bad ticker, it's called suspension of disbelief. :)

Thanks for the fun story, Sid!

Anallicker01Anallicker01almost 3 years ago

Excuse me, who the heck are these people who ridicule your writings? What a bunch of knuckle heads! I believe every man's dream is to have more than 1 wife & your commentators are just plain jealous of what could happen!

Good story and good ending!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't think the revelation of the threesomes with George was earned. Why was Julie reluctant to let George see her breasts? He saw them most Wednedays. Why wouldn't he bring that up?

CriosCriosover 2 years ago

To those who ridicule this story for some unrealistic parts: LIGHTEN UP! It's a story, for gods sake. It's called suspension of disbelief.

I would change one thing though - at the big reunion scene, the MC should've jerked Julie's and Karen's chains a bit. Not let them hug him. Afterward, meet with them separately in his office and express his displeasure and make them tell him again why they betrayed him. THEN get back together with them.

I found it entertaining and wish the author would write more. Doesn't anyone know if he's still alive?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Meh. Main character is such a passive aggressive douchebag. Wife and her friends are clueless sluts. Everybody pretty much deserves all the pain they suffer, so I guess the story is accurately titled. Writing is competent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

George: I have to tell you something!

James: Stop right there. Tell me after several months so the story can be extended and don't text me the secret! 😂

BabalooieBabalooiealmost 2 years ago

SID0604 has a vivid imagination. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I personally don't agree with the story. However, it is what it is. If I was James I would have taken Issy up to the bedroom and made the other two wait due to their actions. Just to put them in their place and would have made them wait several days whilst he slept alone with her. Unsure why they could not be responsible and reduce the number of babies they seem to have had and to be excepting to have. As to the story, I feel it detracted from it having Julie was having an affair with fat head. Something else could have caused his heart attack from another scenario. Laura was well written. I also feel the author changed the story in the last chapters, as brought out in the comments, Julie not wanting to be seen topless by George but then we find he banged her weekly etcetera. Julie gave no hint of that after her one time with George.

MeAReader2MeAReader2over 1 year ago

Great, great story until he takes Karen and Julie back. Should have dumped them. If it weren’t for that it would have been a 5 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pathetic cuck

KiwihunterKiwihunterover 1 year ago

I thought being a civilised country, Australia had universal health care and no need for health insurance and paying for health care would be a nonstarter. Unless of course the MC was a kiwi which is a sore point

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Twisted betrayal. Karen was an a solute selfish bitch. Julie and her were best friends, but Julie had the miscarriage, the antidepressants, mixed with alcohol, and then was blackmailed by George who thought that James was cucking him with Karen. And what did Karen do? First, she lied to George claiming that James was fucking her after her accidental outbursts of "James" and the forceful sex. She didn't come clean. Then she gets into it with the lonely and depressed Julie and George discovers them and starts roughly fucking Julie and taking pictures and threatening blackmail with additional threesomes. Karen knew that Julie was conflicted but lured in with the swap that would happen with James and everything would be fixed. So Karen used the carrot and George the stick. So Julie who didn't really enjoy the rough sex from George but enjoyed being with Karen and hence rhe threesome, continued plugging as way for a year again under the influence of Karen, the swap fantasy (which would wipe the slate of guilt clean), the antidepressants (which she realized later with alcohol especially, basically almost ruined her marriage), George's rough fucking and the blackmail threat. Only when George decided to "get even", what a spastic worm, and got Julie drunk and took her despite her saying "no" and trying to stop him part way through, dis things blow up. Even before she learned about the divorce papers, she realized she was done with George. Don't get me wrong. Julie is a cheating slut for what she did to get into bed with Karen and then rhe threesome which she could have resisted and screamed. And worse she listened to the blackmail, only taking a stand when he forced her rhat one time solo at the end. But she also was a slut learning how to deepthroat, practicing on James, new positions, etc. Don't kid yourself. She liked the threesome sex, even through she didn't really enjoy her time with George and was taken in by the rough sex being different. We know from both women telling James directly and their talking later on recording that James was by far the superior lover. But it doesn't make the betrayal less monstrous. One time cheating incident with George and Julie nearly killed the MC and ked him to get ready for a divorce and then they worked it out and he forgave her. But the real betrayal was the year or more of threesome sex. Gah! But in all of this though Julie is a slut wife who broke her vows repeatedly, at least there are some extenuating circumstances, though seems implausible to forgive due to duration and magnitude, like the antidepressants, liquor, blackmail, overload of threesome sex, and Karen begging her not come clean or tell George that Karen and James were not fucking, etc. That is what gets me irate. George was some crazy cuckold who got off on his wife getting fucked by James (even though it was a lie), then he blackmailed Julie, and then he seduced and practically forced her and got caught, but then tried to rape James' daughter Amy to "get back at him". Wtf? Ok karma did the simple thing and George died where he rots in hell. But Karen? Wth about her? She started with the lying for what she thought was good sex (since before that George was pathetic in bed), seduced Julie, got Julie into the threesomes by accident, let George keep blackmailing Julie (WTF!!!), begged Julie not.to come clean to George that James was NOT fucking Karen, tried to force the swap, tried to seduce James, and then cut into their marital bed after George died! Karen is an absolute monster who for.better orgasm was willing to do anything including basically pimping out Julie to George during threesome sex for over a year. Wtf! Karen should be banished. George thankfully died. And there is no plausible way in this space time continuum that James forgives Julie a second time for her part in the betrayal. But Karen? Gah! In lots of cases after learning the truth, the MC if not having another widowmaker attack would have instead committed a double murder-suicide in front of the innocent Issy. Rhe waynthis all played out with car crash, his apparent death, rhe women's tears, and the expanded harem was a crazy read. Creative but untenable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thought the betrayal was going to be a lesbian affair with Karen for the last 12 months, not threesome blackmail sex with George also, who Julie did not really like and apparently did not really enjoy. Lot of inconsistencies between the first two chapters and the final chapter. Makes you wonder if the author had scoped this out beforehand or added thr threesome cheating in as he went further along. Yes therr are hints at end of chapter 2 but went way overboard. Basically invalidates everything we see and hear about Julie. Except antidepressants are used as the deux ex machina explanation. I agree with prior comment: Karen is the worse. Karma should have claimed her also. She was as bad or worse in her way than George. Julie fucked up but was vulnerable and a victim, though definitely a cheating slut. Karen in her quest for better sex, better orgasms, her kust for James, and her fantasies about swapping ended up pure evil. She is irredeemable.

nixroxnixroxabout 1 year ago

5 stars -

I really did not like the first 3 chapters and rated them a single star.

I also thought he was going to be replaced by lesbian relationships.

Luckily (I guess) it turned out to be a hippie commune free for all - one guy and three women.

In this case, KARMA worked out in his favor - not like 90% of the other stories in the LW category.

orion2bear2orion2bear2about 1 year ago

Notgood church and belivers always shona judgmental I know of man christians who truly follow him and some put themself in harms way

mariverzmariverz12 months ago

Aún no entiendo cual es la lógica del autor al perdonar a Karen.

Puedo entender todo lo demás, pero, como perdonas a la culpable de todo (y que nunca se arrepiente de lo que hizo?)

TotosRevengeTotosRevenge10 months ago

So frickin' twisted. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What self indulgent delusions of philandering.

To believe it was charity to poor widows, single moms. Amazing tales that had the Greek masks of both 'Pathos and Martha. The viagra is out of the bottle. What sacrifices are 'kneaded' to keep everyone happy and safe. Who needs a wounded ego?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Harem scared, or vice versa.

6King6King4 months ago

He'll be dead as well pretty soon. Viagara after 3 heart attacks including a near widowmaker. And, trying to satisfy 3 women.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I really liked this story but… how James can be such a wimp? How Julie and Karen could live with guiltyness of George’s death? how George didn’t tell the truth to James if George was so attached to James’ friendship and/or remorseful? How Julie didn’t tell the very truth to James if she loved him so much ? I think that true love is not compatible with lies and cuckoldry (even if sharing is OK if wanted/accepted by both partners). If you love equally two or more people, then you don’t really love one of them.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Nope. Fuck. That.

Love huh? But where is the respect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Geese... Well written story.... well.... for a patriarchal LDS epic written on mescaline. Not sure what to think of this one. None of the women except his daughter, Izzy, and her daughter Laura are particularly likable. For the 'wives', divorce would be a sure thing, or maybe most in next door with Laura's mom, Izzy. The sister wives are clearly lesbians with a side piece for getting children. And the family patriarch bitches but ended up liking it. Geeze.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous