All Comments on 'Karma Ch. 04'

by Sid0604

Sort by:
  • 135 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Seriously? This is the best you could come up with?

This was about as erotic as watching paint dry. If you were going for boring, congrats, you succeeded.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What is it?

Sounds more like a long rant than anything else.

Kiddo1001Kiddo1001over 11 years ago
Good until the last drop

You wrecked the ending. Does the word Cuckhold come to mind.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 11 years ago
vile ...Moronic ..awful .. stupid and shallow...

the preacher says to the idiot wimp husband ... "I'm sure George in the afterlife would be thrilled to know you and Julie were looking after Karen and Todd so well. Maybe it was meant to be; think about it."....

.. what the fuck?

*-*-*-*

Then there is this ...

....Whatever Julie and Karen had done was way in the past and I couldn't change that but I was certain they loved me. ...

ah fucking another man for Moths ALLOWING themselves to be blackmailed... openly ADMITTING the sex with George was better.. then AFTER getting cvaiught.. telling more lies...

now that is TRUE love...

*-*-*-*

then there was this... on page 4...

....."The three women had just set me up. I accepted my lot and I swallowed the tablet; and my ego. What Laura had said to me in hospital now made complete sense; before I could only guess; and hope.

hey you stupid mother fucker.. you got into this mess because 3 people were manipulating you. why the fuck would James think that this time 2 of the same 3 people are NOT going to hurt him again ...?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Kind of a shame

...that you revisited this story. I liked the first three chapters, but this one... lame.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What blah, blah, blah ending.

Why even write this part?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A confusing tale

There doesn't seem to be one discernable plot line, rather 3 or so. First, the documented extra marital affair of his wife and best friend. Second, the attention and great detail at least in words to revenge against the best firiend. Third somewhat accidental death of former best friend. Fourth Karen and son move into Jame's home and a threesome starts. Fifth the confession to much more than a one time affiar and lots and lots of lies. Sixth the heart attack of James and his confusing reconciliaton with wife and friends. What was the point to include so many issues anb in the end to not resolve satisfactorily any one of them. James seems to pride himself for his god like attitude of forgiveness and in the process throughout the story his loved ones and friends trample all over his emotions. But there is no comeuppance for anyone but George and even that is just over pathetic

looking4itlooking4itover 11 years ago
Why

While enjoying the written part I am very curious as to why you felt this chapter necessary. I know chapter three ended with a "...to be continued" note so you must have had this planned all along. In the long run it simply goes farther than it needed to. I really don't see where this particular set of adventures is even relevant to the characters or previous episodes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
@kiddo1001

What do you imagine 'cuckhold' to mean?

Aside from the fact that there's no such word?

As for the rest of the Commenters - if you can do better - do it!

If you can't then don't criticise the attempts of others!

rijubhairijubhaiover 11 years ago

An interesting yet far-fetched tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
terrible

I gave it a one. How you ended this story like this after the way you started I'll never understand

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 11 years ago
Just when I thought this story couldn't get more stupid...

... Well, it got more stupid. Really, can anybody keep up with the characters and James' warped sense of morality and, at this point, does anybody actually care. Honestly, don't you think it's time to put this one to rest. I say this because something tells me there might be, like those horrible "Freddie Krueger" movies, a Karma Ch. 05 swimming around somewhere in your brain. If it is, just move slowly away from the keyboard and eat a sandwich or something. We'll all benefit in the end.

bruce22bruce22over 11 years ago
Many of us read to the end,

and thus it can't be that bad.. I admit that I was curious about what the author was going invent once he got polyamory on the map. A lot of the writing was excellent though I admit that the sex was not that attractive. He certainly is spreading his genes around!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
They were all going to share me and had obviously planned it all out; they just hadn't told me

They were all going to share me and had obviously planned it all out; they just hadn't told me

oh nice. again ??????

and then all unbelievable facts: he had 2 or 3 heart attacks, he survived barely, he is not allowed to drink, smoke, eat burgers but of course he can take viagra ?? hey you idiot he could eat a 1000 burgers before one single viagra. he could have a roman orgy, foodwise before one single viagra and of course the male peak in life to satisfy a woman, sorry 3 women is being close to 60 years old.

the next thing is this guy real ? is he Highlander in persona ? no guy in his right senses starts a baby factory being over 50 with women in their late 40 or early 50ties. and for sure not after having had the 3 heart attack in a row. but of cours where you live guys are not responsible for their actions and neither are the women.

so apart from the facts, lets go to the emotions. after finding out that his woman does cheat on him, he almost dies of a heart attack and feels physically ill. if that's the case for everybody I would have died already as a teenager. so exactly I guy who is so emotional let them do that kind of all the time ? does he have a death wish? or two ? no seriously you should read what you write. I lost a friend for a lot less than that because forgiving is one thing, trusting again another and being so sensitive as this guy I guess you can say if he is not utterly dumb he would have learned to protect himself one way or another. if not I would still have my hand for hours my hand on a hotplate.

the best would have been if he would have dropped dead after his conclusion: They were all going to share me and had obviously planned it all out; they just hadn't told me.

good writing style but the plot.... not erotic , not really sensitive....

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 11 years ago
Well done, Sid! 5* reading!

An interesting tale of love, betrayal and redemption!

Nicely executed, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I guess he doesn't mind having heart attacks? I mean geez how many heart attacks does it take grow a brain and some balls? Moron!!!

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
i knew it

i had it right with the 3 some. love this one - karma is a bitch and so is payback. 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved the story

Thanks for the series. I really enjoyed reading them all. Please keep writing. You can't please everyone all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Now that

was freakin' awful.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago

i re-read the last chapter and noticed how the women were tyring to get george forgiven - fucking asshole had been fucking them both for a god damn year and they were trying to get him forgiven. ok now our boy gets to fuck all three when ever he wants but he has to stay away from mcdonalds still love the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
How many anons does it take to drive a score down?

Only one, but he has to be a very, very busy little boy!

Loved the whole series, by the way!

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Sorry but it just doesn't work

Even as a fantasy. Two fatal car crashes? Make it up to round dozen and you'd probably get Hollywood interested - but not me.

Ducky7Ducky7over 11 years ago
I don't know, I liked the story but it is still lacking

The women seemed to have got off easy in this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
a poor tale

this is a tale of betrayal - love - betrayal - conniving--good from the female point of view moronic from the male for the reasons already expressed

BTTapBTTapover 11 years ago
Finally got around to tackling this one

I found it hard to rate. I liked the early chapters a lot, then Ch. 03 just went into fantasy land. This chapter pulled everything back to the dramatic, and addressed all those niggling unanswered questions from the first couple of chapters. I liked that.

However, the story was so damn busy with different characters and stuff that it seemed too busy for me.

Also, the extensive use of monologue to reveal the details of the story was tedious at times.

I didn't buy the circumstances of the threesome relationship between George, Karen and the protag's wife. The character's stated motivations and relationships and actions were incongruent with each other. Karen and the wife had a very close, sisterly loving relationship. In grief, they fell into bed together. Then, George discovers them and decides to play the blackmail card? And Karen doesn't correct his misapprehension over her playing around because if she did, she feared the sex with George would drop off? WTF? And, she doesn't just put her foot down to her hubby? "No, you cannot blackmail my best friend, the wife of your only real friend. Not if you want to stay married to me, asshole!" C'mon! None of that really passed the smell test to me.

I can get over that, and sort of mentally re-write it to accept the situation in which the protag found himself after hearing the truth: he wife and live-in lover betrayed him for months sexually with each other and George. Fine. But, then the story sort of skips the reconciliation process. He has this epiphany about living without them, etc., I guess and pays them back by withholding sex for several months. What's the point? I'm sure they suffered enough (if that's what he was going for) by knowing he found them out, and then thinking he was killed in a car crash for (weeks? months?).

I was glad that this chapter had a reveal and answered most of the questions raised in the earlier chapters. I guess you did a Paul Harvey and gave us the rest of the story.

Still, a rather clunky execution and I would have liked a better thought out background tale, more consistent with these characters (and normal human beings). Still not sure I'm going to rate it at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
The wrong . . .

. . . head made the decision to forgive these two. Too much lying, disrespect, and outright contempt. Trouble ahead.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 11 years ago
Betrayed twice by these same women...

I don't know why he decides to stay with the first two. Glutton for punishment or "man is the only animal you can skin twice". I like happy endings but Idid not care for this one although it was a great story. I guess he loves his kids and, after all, they were good to him for two years after they quit lying to him and betraying him. SUCKER! I might have made the same choice.

al18al18about 11 years ago
Last half has totally destroyed entire story

The writer is one sick cuck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
NO!

This part left a really bad taste in my mouth. I hate lying cheating bitches as well as wimps. The last part made the reading of this garbage a complete waste of time.

MinigalesMinigalesabout 11 years ago
Poor George

Poor George got screwed by the selfishness and treachery of the two whores, and the two whores in the end got it made.

James think they love him, but in reality they love only themselves. With his stupidity, they deserve one another.

BigJohn601BigJohn601about 11 years ago
I can see forgiving Karen and taking up with Izzy.

but no way in Hell should he ever sleep with Julie again. She betrayed him not once but many times and even put his daughter Amy at risk with George. Dump the slut, you have more than enough pussy for any man.

phil2213phil2213about 11 years ago
okay not logical or patterned

The story just doesn't make sense. I couldn't get into the flow of the plot. It was choppy and hypocritical of the main characters thinking and philosophy. If the main character was a willing cuck some of it made sense. However, it showed the main character as a strictly conventional thinking person dedicated to a monogamous relationship. Then he forgives his cheating wife and they take on two more wives. It makes no sense at all. What is the point of the story??

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 11 years ago
Wow well Okay Then

LOL - a fair number of editing errors that could be resolved by a good editor re-reading a couple more times -but it actually did flow and we were treated to the future he could not see so few surprises -none big.

What a finish - the complete guy's wet dream - with a price -

A steep price - near death more than once - betrayed and destroyed multiple times -

But through it all he holds his standards - he does not accept shit - he allows non-virgins in his bed who clearly do love him - not just themselves or each other -

St00pid - yes - selfish sometimes - easily manipulated by their own desires - except for Izzy - yes.

But all in all they are not likely to stray again they made that clear without knowing he was listening - and they have each other for overflow hornies heh -

Good luck d00d you will need the gym and the viagra lol

catphan8catphan8about 11 years ago

Wow talk about descending into madness. What a shmuck. Here is a quote from the end of the story "I knew I'd just have to live with what they'd done just like they would. They would never make the same mistakes again." There is naive and then there is just plain stupid and this guy tops the stupid charts. A mistake is forgetting to shut the garage door or maybe not spelling a word correctly. His wife just kept fucking him over time and time again. But hey it was all just a simple mistake and she won't make it again. Uh huh!?!?

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
Enjoyed it

This was much better than the last few chapters. I just don't think the ending fit how you initially built up the story. He stated clearly that he hated cheating and yet this is exactly what his wife did. She cheated on him by fucking Karen. Then she cheated on him by fucking George. Then she lied about the whole thing claiming it happened only once. She carried on a year long affair with Karen and George, never bothering to ask her husband if he was into swinging. She didn't need to, because she knew he was against it. And yet she continued. She conspired to trick him into swinging. She allowed him to blame himself for her cheating. And despite all this, he forgives her. Why? Because despite his earlier convictions, he enjoys getting to fuck multiple women. He has zero principles.

"I loved my "wives" but they'd completely betrayed me a long time ago and the pain that it caused now was something none of us would ever forget."

He can forget because it was a long time ago. However, his situation of having two wives only exists because of what they did all those years ago. He may have been happy with his current status with two women in his bed, but when being faced with significant betrayal, people generally revert back to their earlier beliefs and convictions. Especially when it was the betrayal that got him to change his beliefs and convictions in the first place.

ramonbrookramonbrookalmost 11 years ago
I gave it a 5 .... But

While I thought it was excellent story, and agree with the ending, I think you let Julie and Karen off TOO easily.

Maybe you didn't want to lengthen the story anymore than it was, but James was deadset against cheating and lack of honesty. The only reason he forgave her the first time was because he thought Julie was honest with him, BUT SHE WASN'T!

As far as Karen was concerned, he thought they were best friends, but best friends don't have affairs with the others wife and that is what She did with Julie.

But I really did like the story!

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 10 years ago
I really liked the begining of the story

but then I felt it degenerated into tomfoolery. Sorry, I just think there was so much more potential.

Good writer though!

PS What's with the cricket bats and then $ and then interstate?

msethjmsethjover 10 years ago
Liked it but.....

If he has to accept that she's a cheatin' whore, they get to live knowing that they killed George.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
Fuck him and his shifting moral standards.

He should stick with Issa (after all, SHE never betrayed him) and let Karen and Julie entertain each other as they have been doing for the last 4 or 5 years. A good story degenerated into this mish-mash of improbable crap.

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago
Did not enjoy it

The beginning of the story was excellent. By the end it just got so far off of the beaten path that it was no longer enjoyable. I hate stories that are written by male authors when they are horny. It went from being a really good story to this guy have three wives who are horny all of the time and don't mind sharing. Karen's husband was barely in the grave. Instead of grieving she moves in to a threesome relationship? I don't care how much the women used to have sex with each other, I find it hard to believe that Julie would be willing to share her husband's LOVE. That is implausible in the real world. But this is an erotic story site, so I guess it is fair game. The only thing that came close to redeeming this chapter was the twist. Other than that, this story gradually went from a 5 to a 1.

xtchrxtchrabout 10 years ago
How could he....

A well written story with a good plot BUT How could the supposed man take the 2 women back! They played him for a fool for a year or longer and they enjoyed it. Respect-None; Love-None; They could talk all they want but their actions speak louder than any words they could possibly say. he is actually lower than a wimp, if there is such a thing. The story went from a 5 to 1 when he took them back. As I read this last section, I kinda knew he was going to take them back and I literally got sick to my stomach. I hoped he ended up with the new woman that didn't mess him over. Terrible ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I thought I was reading a Matt Moreau story (the no-balls, no revenge writer).

Julie, of all people, should have been punished. She cheated on him then lied for years, some punishment should have been meted out. Karen, not quite so much, she just covered for Julie cheating so she should have been punished some, too. What a pussy-whipped wimp, I thought he was a man.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3about 10 years ago
Such a waste

of time reading this story. No wonder he had to take a blue pill. It would have never gotten hard on its own. I can see him accepting Issy and loving her but the other two he should only treat as the sluts they were. Fuck them hard but never with any love. Won't waste any time reading any other of the stories from this writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sadly, this was not Sid's best tale, more so, it really stinks.

To other readers - pass on this one but read some of this author's better & more plausible stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
So much promise...

The first chapter was pretty good, the security system was contrived but it was understandable as a plot device and set up an interesting situation. But each chapter afterwards seemed to be written by different authors, it went so far off the rails. In Chapter 2 James is suddenly talking about how he put some idea in George's head that led to him taking advantage and seducing his wife (no mention in Chapter 1 of this), but whatever James was talking about never gets explained and that plot point was never mentioned again. Then the story went full-out crazy after that. James cares so much about his friendship with Karen that he won't sleep with her and ruin it, until her husband dies and then it's all good. In Chapter 1, James' wife was obviously upset about what happened with George at the house, and her behavior is consistent with a one-off betrayal, but then later we find out they've been going at it together for awhile. So why was she so upset? I understand some mistakes in continuity will get made, but this was impossible to enjoy because of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Weak

A story about a weak pathetic man and the women that betrayed and made a fool of him over and over.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
this writer should never use the word

"pride" in one of it's stories. Pride is a four letter word in your stories.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
good story

got a little complicated towards the end, but it worked. I can understand most of the things that went on, perception, is a dangerous thing, if not thought through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
started out promising then went down hill

it started turning into a mini trailer park at the end, I'm surprised James didn't start screwing Laura too

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
IF KARMA IS A PAYBACK OF SORTS

why doesn't it occur immediately, but further on the road of life, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Karma

There wasn't any of note.

Not sure why it's titled Karma.

michelleanne100michelleanne100about 9 years ago
James is a very sick man!

No spouse owns the other spouse. We all have our differences but, if we can't come to to terms with peaceful agreement, we need need go our separate ways. No spouse can remain in a relationship were the other spouse uses threats and brutality to get their way. There is always a better vagina or penis waiting around the next bend for the aggrieved spouse.

AmbivalenceAmbivalencealmost 9 years ago
"Oh, we both care for you so much we can't even begin to say..."

"but we have been lovers for the longest time behind your back and I've been fucking HER husband too... and she's been lying about it to you so that we could do our best to trick you into fucking her so we could stop feeling guilty about lying and cheating..."

Hmm, gosh when you put it that way, whatever is there to be upset about...?

Oh, granted they were both pretty sure you'd had that first heart attack but they sure couldn't be expected to suddenly be honest with you... after all, what if it hurt you so bad that you decided to leave them...? I mean it's not like they did something horrific, right...? Only let another man fuck his wife and only pretend to be his friend while not only lying to him but hiding something from him that was known to be hurtful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Between...

not knowing what a tenterhook or kama is, I'm surprised this story held together as well as it did... well, up through the second chapter. Even then our hero's equivocating on his supposedly set in stone morals made this a very long confused mess.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good story but ...

Congrats. Good story. A solid four out of five. I have one criticism and that is Julie wasn't properly punished and sorry for her cheating. Karen wasn't married to James when the cheating happened but Julie was. I am not a full BTB reader. I like a good RAAC story and this certainly was that. But I would have liked to see Julie banished at least to the spare bedroom, if not Izzy's house next door, after James returned for a while until she fully apologized. James could have refused to speak to her, communicating only through the children and Karen and Izzy. After all the fuss about cheating, it seemed James forgave her and accepted her back too easily.Cheers Steve

aptonthe503aptonthe503almost 9 years ago
Much Too Long and Often Inconsistent

Mostly fun, but the story dragged on for too long and became somewhat tedious. The characters weren't all believable as the women seemed ridiculously fixed on James in all things. And despite this, still had their own lesbionic relationship and mfm. Very contrary to the theme postulated that they were all "absolutely" devoted to James. There is also the fact that the children were basically a non-entity in the story. Such perfect little cherubs.

Thanks for the read and please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
another of sid0604 super cuck stories

he did everything but suck his best friends dick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
He leaft the sucking of his best frineds cock upto you dear annoy

you love that shit.

Sawmill_SlatsSawmill_Slatsover 8 years ago
What am I missing here?

The man has two massive heart. After the first he proceeds to hammer not only his wife but also her best friend. He is aided and abetted by Viagra which allows him to cum like an elephant an unheard number of times.

After his second massive heart attack he is in an induced comma. My impression is that he is out for only a few days, no heart transplant to repair his FUBAR heart before he leaps to his feet, buys a penis extension, read muscle car, and roars off into the setting sun.

When he gets home his three women strip him naked, admire his raging hard on, once again induced by Viagra. The implication is that he is going to be laying pipe with three horny women an inhumanly impossible number of times.

Why is this guy not dead two times after his two massive heart attacks? I just don't see this scenario as anything but pure, unadulterated bulloney. What am I missing here?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Too long and far too lame.

Pissed away a lot of time reading this cuck tripe. How uninteresting it became.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
OK story up to this chapter

He should have just walked away from both of them. What a pair of lying, cheating, conniving cunts. It would have better served him to clean out his accounts, moved far away, and sent them a message telling them that he's alive and never coming back. Children or not, he's going to be controlled by these 2 bitches for the rest of his life. 1* for this crappy ending to what seemed to be a promising story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Srurprisngly level headed kids...

...considering the complete and utter disaster area the adults on their life are.

Also, a man with a serious heart condition popping viagra after suffering through a (second) coronary incident? Really? How do the concubines intend to pay for the house, the babies' rearing and schooling when he kicks the bucket, considering they don't seem to do any kind work and are just mooching off his wealth? He better have some good life insurance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
To the victor go the spoils?

Two whores, what a prize that is.Sid should put a bullet in his own head.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sid

Quit hating yourself and do a writing project about a winner.

This guy is pathetic.

hellseeker666hellseeker666over 8 years ago

Hell, I thought this guy will open his eyes at the end but nooo ... once a cuck always a cuck! No self respect whatsoever! I agree with the others, this guy is better of dead than alive.

I graded each chapter as I read, this one has 1 star for the awful ending, the others had 4 stars for the good writing.

Next time write about a guy with some balls, please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hello it's FICTION

Hell I know that it's fiction. But what a story at this rate he will eventually have all the women in the town. Cuckold at first now chief plenty fucks, HELL IT WAS THE BEST THING TO HAPPEN TO HIM! Love you all! Bye. Greg

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Every Guy's Dream

Multiple women! Yeah! Don't know about having/wanting all those kids. Maybe the older ones can chip in. Collectively a 4 out of 5.

dissmissdissmissalmost 8 years ago
wrong on so many levels

Does anyone else find it at the very least creepy having this guy spying on everyone.

And once everyone knew that the home was bugged, still they kept on meeting and talking .... unbelievable.

His wife was a cheater, plain and simple.

Karen was not a good friend to James, far from it. Just another user.

George was manipulated, but he too, readily joined in when he could.

But James .... in many ways the worst of this sorry bunch. He had the opportunity to walk away on his terms but twisted his mind to blame himself. At least George wasn't in denial about getting off on a cuckold/swapping theme. Trust gone but good old James went back for more.

...... and now they have Issy to join in ......

EXursusRhereEXursusRhereover 7 years ago
Wasted time.

I kept waiting for old cucko to grow some balls and put the whores on the street. But no, he went right back to sucking dick snot from the sluts over-used pussys.

Seems George is the only one with balls (such as they may be) enough to keep the program going. Shame that he was the one to die.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sleeping Husband??

In the beginning it was very apparent the swapping was being pushed on him as Karen and Julie insisted he stay with Karen while Julie went with George to make a sausage sandwich. Pun intended.!! Anybody except him could tell that as easy as it was for George to do Julie this was not their first time. "George wasn't that good" And she was only doing it under threat of blackmail? If that was the case. Why did she want to expand on it into a foursome. Don't make sense. This is fiction. OK? But following the story line if she loved him as much as she claimed why couldn't she confided in him as her husband? Why wait till he confronted her? Somebody had to die, and still she was lying to him. I still gave it five stars cause it is very well written And I loved the story it told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cucky cucky

Writes probably from england, land of the fags

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Cucky

No balls cuck and whore story with harem fantasy thrown in at the end to make it all better.

Disgusting.

spermman76spermman76over 7 years ago
Why did you ruin the story?

If I learned that my wife had fucked once to a person, after forgiving him, if it wasn't once, it wouldn't be a problem. The person who fucked the wife died and his widow is already in James' hareem. Why should he care? I wish this episode was about how nanny became part of the orgy. Even Todd and Amy could join the orgy. But you had ruined a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hey Guys how fucked up is your imagination?

My mind can come up with some fucked up stuff too! This guy just wrote it down for us to read.

I am honored to have read it. Good for him he fucked all the of age not related to him women. Let's face it if it moved and was female it got fucked. Yeah buddy if he knew more he could have started sooner, it took a pussy flying into the bedroom in the dark to get his attention.

I'm trying to figure out why this is bullshit and not just a good imaginative story.

Stop being a hater because he wrote the shit that's in your head.

I keep that kinda crap in my head too because if I did that shit for real they'd put my ass under the jail.

Five stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
WELL,,,,,

I really liked it. We'll done. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
FAN FUCKEN TASTIC STORY MAN!

FUCKEN TASTIC! LOVED IT! LOVE YOU ALL! BYE! OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE. GREG.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Duh

Started out good and turned to shit. Karma my ass, don't write any more of this poor example of a story. This was a waste of time to read. I had to take a good shit after reading this crap of a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This last chapter was so bad you could hear the sucking noise a mile away

OH MY GOD!!! Could they fuck the poor guy over any more? They actually fucked around on him to the tune of 2 heart attacks. And still the poor sap kept coming back. It seemed the only one of the three that wasn't a complete slut-whore was Izzy. He should have come back, ignored both of the women, set about selling his business, asked Izzy if she wanted to leave with him, and walked away from the spawn from Hell that was these 2 cunts. Babies or not, if he stayed his life would end up being a never-ending trek through the bowels of Hell with these 2 demons torturing him every step of the journey. I hope you realize that I absolutely HATED this story with a burning passion. I can still sense the smiles from all the RAAC hords and cum-filled pussy eating cuckolds everywhere. This isn't just a 'didn't like it' response. It's a 'I'd like to beat the shit out of the author if I ever cross paths with him' kind of response. This would be a 0 star story if it would count. Fuck me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
lighten up

No situation is ever black and white

oldpoet451oldpoet451over 6 years ago
It's ONLY a story folks, lighten up!

I happen to think it's a great read. 3 lovely women with the hots for one man? Every guys fantasy! So lighten up!

bgl35bgl35over 6 years ago
Great

I very much enjoyed reading this story. Please write more thanks

266xxyz266xxyzover 6 years ago
It was convoluted

often confusing...I think Julie's confession, the smoking gun as it were could have been clearer and more honest...she enjoyed it for the fukking despite her trying to down play it as just something she had to put up with but came to sort of enjoy it and look forward to it. People have very different views on sex and frankly I was surprised the women treated it so casually and were so blown away that he had such a hard over view of fidelity. I guess a man of honor is such a rarity in today's world. Glad George got his. That just warmed my heart. I felt terrible that he decided to swallow his pride and get back with him. In my world traitors die. But that's my world and this is your story. We written, got a few drifty parts but considering the over all effort I give it 5*s.

timrivtimrivover 6 years ago
Intriguing

Well written but really just a male fantasy. Would love to se a twist where it was a woman with three husbands. That would be full she would be "air tight" every night. 😁

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
to those who write ''lighten up''

True the story is just a work of fiction.

But at the heart of the story is intentional and insidious betrayal carried out despite the ones who loved him knew he would be devasted by the truth.

Years of intentional lies and humiliation.

Lighten up? OK!

Remember your words and advice when you walk in on your wives and their lovers.

penneydog55penneydog55about 6 years ago
He's a Mormon

If He keeps getting extra Wives They will end up with their own Town Jamesville?

Fantastic Story! You know he will have to sport an erection every minute of his awaken life? Some lifestyle Hey! ★★★★★+♥♥♥♥♥For His Wives! See Ya!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Yep.

Just more proof that every woman will be a lying, cheating slut when they think they can get away with it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Pure

Pure fantasy!.

ojalalalaojalalalaalmost 6 years ago
As soon as he returned from the hospital...

He should have put the divorce through on BetrayerJulie. I'd be satisfied if after Laura's wedding, James told Julie that hearing those vows said again let him know that he wouldn't live with her and Karen's betrayal of him and of their marriages. Even if they moved across the street, they needed to leave his house and get jobs and/or job training. Only Julie was going to get alimony. James gets full custody of the babies, and the women get unlimited visitation. Issy gets paid, along with a couple of needy but qualified university students (1 for am, 1 for pm) to take care of the little ones. Likely, he'd suffer with knowing they had men, but I don't like that they get away with how they did him so foul.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
i dunno

Two of his women teamed up with his worst enemy to make him a hapless unsuspecting cuckold fool lying to him over an extended period of time. He should have booted them and kept Issa.

I mean gee now they feel like he is the only game in town they feel enough love in their used up years,How touching.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Epic stupidity

He was going to file for a divorce and probably do unspeakable things to them in revenge. Your ending made no sense. Awful attempt at story telling.

No stars

leatherfreak77leatherfreak77about 5 years ago

What a let down in the end, had really hoped he was gonna tell them all to go to hell leave and start all over, leaving them crushed he left after having told them both what he thought of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
why??????????

Great story BUT why you have to make him a wimp??????????

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Happiest. Ending. Ever.

And earned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
How did his best friend betray him?

He thought his was getting fucked first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It was 5 Stars

But the ending was not what I had hoped for ..

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Impossible

Impossible to save this one. Deader than George.

PlayswellwithotherswifesPlayswellwithotherswifesabout 4 years ago
He should have made his return at the wedding.

He should have made his return at the wedding walking down the aisle giving her away. Then he should have took Issy to bed first and made the two cheaters wait and watch him take her in his bed for as long as they cheated on him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
very bad ending

it was good at first, but the ending is not matching his character, it was 5 stars till the end, but after this bad ending I will give 3 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
It was good.....right up to the ending

Was with this story, but when he found out that it wasn't just the once his wife had cheated but for over a year he just folded, but when he thought it was only once he went nuclear, ending completely ruined what was otherwise a pretty good story, hence only 2*

QuintiusQuintiusalmost 4 years ago
Unsatisfying conclusion

This was a tough story that was winding down into a pretty good ending. Even after the devastating revelation of Julie and Karen's betrayal there was still material there to bring about a good ending that included all four involved, including Issy. Unfortunately, Sid did something that I absolutely hate with reconciliation stories... he took shortcuts and completely avoided the "messy" details.

Putting aside the ridiculous things like a man his age having foursomes using viagra after having three "massive" heart attacks, too many issues were left unaddressed when he decided to go back. There just wasn't enough said about how he dealt with the incredible selfishness of the women who'd betrayed him. He just... watched them online being sad and regretful, far after the damage had already been done, and decided he still loved them and went home. Oh, then Laura's getting married. Now jump six months ahead! Wait, what? Where was all of the drama, the confrontations? Sid took the shortcut and left all that messy stuff out and basically cheated the readers.

By making James come home then skipping over the confrontation with Julie and Karen all of the drama and realism was leeched from the story leaving the readers feeling as though they couldn't get behind the reconciliation. Why was he going back to two women who'd so selfishly and grievously betrayed him for years? By not showing how he talked it through with them readers are left to think the only reason he stayed was because of his kids and because he was getting it on with two chicks. Frankly, given how those two stabbed him repeatedly in the back, he wasn't getting much of a deal there, so why would Sid skip describing why it was worth staying? The way they talked about it while James was eavesdropping showed they had very little remorse about what they'd done and figured, "Oh, well, it worked out in the end and what he doesn't know won't hurt him." That is not love. Had George still been alive would they really have still felt that way? Also, why didn't he confront them about his new knowledge that George was a rapist?

Sorry, there was so much glossed over that I just couldn't get behind this ending. Without talking over everything they'd done to him, everything he now knew about them, everything he now knew about George, and showing exactly how the two bitches were going to repent and atone for the "massive" damage they'd done, other than hot sex requiring viagra, it just wasn't believable. The most palatable conclusion would have been to divorce Julie and go with his plan of moving into the house next door with Issy so he could be close to his children and still have a woman who loved him and hadn't selfishly and repeatedly betrayed him. The ending Sid chose to write does not work when left as is.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Karma Ch. 03 Previous Part
Karma Series Info