Karma Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sid0604
Sid0604
422 Followers

"I'd pleaded with Julie not to let George know that James hadn't touched me because sex with George had become so much better. Julie kept doing it because she was worried about the photos he kept saying he'd show James. Maybe in hindsight we just should've called his bluff and stopped altogether.

"George planned what he did to Julie here in the house for months and one day the opportunity presented itself. I didn't know he'd fucked Julie while they were supposed to be making lunches and when we got home he fucked me for ages and I loved it.

"That was the night he got mugged and his injuries put an end to our love making for weeks. It was a bad time as I was trying to get pregnant and in the end I was lucky I did.

"When I realized James found out what he'd done I was hoping it would finally lead to regular swapping or at least a threesome with him. I only had to work on James to get him interested in me but at the time I never knew about his thoughts on fucking other men's wives.

"I offered myself to him at his work as pay-back and I was so sure he'd fuck me there and then on his desk like in my fantasies but he knocked me back; I was even prepared to let him get me pregnant. I was stunned that he'd refused me and I was heartbroken at the time.

"George soon found out that James had never fucked me; I think James must have told him. James ended their friendship and poor George was never the same after that. James was his only true friend. George was so miserable all the time and for a while was really angry at me and I got blamed for everything.

"After James spoke to George he seemed on tender hooks all the time. He never told me what was said but he must've been thinking James would sack him or even beat him up at any moment. He never knew James had promised me he'd keep him working.

"Once George realized he'd never get near Julie again he seemed to lose interest in sex and it went back to what it had been before and he started drinking.

Issy replied, "Wow Karen, that's steamy stuff. What about you Julie? I can't understand why you'd keep going back to Karen's every week if you knew George was going to fuck you when you didn't enjoy it?"

Julie then explained, "Well, it's kinda hard to explain Issy. I loved what Karen and I were doing; that was really special. When I said I didn't enjoy what George did to me it's difficult to put into words.

"I didn't enjoy it like the sex I have with James. George was so different; he was rough and very demanding; quite often he hurt me but I found I sorta liked that for a change, so I was okay to keep going back for more; besides, he was blackmailing me. It's strange but I found part of me used to sorta look forward to it.

"We justified what we were doing by convincing ourselves it would soon lead to a swap then Karen could finally find out how good James was and I was positive James would love it with her so making everything up to him. I love watching them together now.

"Deep down I knew what we were doing at the time was wrong and I tried so hard to make it up to James every Wednesday night after George fucked me; in fact every night. But I always knew James loved our Wednesday nights best; he still does.

"They were always so special and I'd look forward to making it up to him just that little bit more after letting George fuck me during the day. Quite often I was so sore after what George did to me that even James being as gentle as he is hurt me more but I never let him know."

Oh god! She'd sucked on his cock and I'd kissed her. What a whore! She'd probably even given me sloppy seconds. I'd eaten her out every time before we made love... which meant... oh shit! I don't know how I wasn't sick.

She kept talking, "I did learn a lot of things from George that he made me try and do though. This made my love making to James so much more exciting; I knew he loved it. I have to be thankful for that. I'd always spend hours in the shower when I got home to remove every trace of George from my body.

"I'd never give James sloppy seconds although George wanted me to; I could never understand why. It must've been a male thing. Being with George was never planned; it was a bad mistake. Sadly it happened and I stupidly let it continue. I realized too late he was too scared of James and never would've shown him the photos."

Shit... I should've realized when she started wanting everything differently when we made love that there was something going on... what a clueless fool I'd been. In my confusion I could hear Issy asking, "So Julie, you'd never cheated on James with another man before George?"

I barely heard Julie answer, "Issy, I'd never had sex with any man but James before in my life and it should still be that way now. If I could reverse what had happened I'd give anything to do it so I didn't hurt James again.

"Before James found out about what had happened, I was too scared to stop George but I'd only agree to do it with him when I was with Karen; when we were... you know... being intimate. It gave me the courage and helped me accept what George made me do every time. It was the only time I'd do it with him. Then everything fell to pieces when he fucked me here.

"Just to make sure we didn't cross the line once James reminded me that night how he felt, Karen and I stopped. He almost caught us talking about it; luckily we were whispering and he never heard us when he walked into the room. We'd discussed it and never even mentioned it again till now; it was like it never happened.

"Now we both only get together with him and I know he loves to watch us and join in.

"Karen told me James thought George had only fucked me just the once and I've never told him what had been going on so he doesn't know. He still doesn't suspect any of this so you have to promise never to tell him."

It all came flooding back to me and my chest starting aching even more and I had trouble breathing. I was in such pain; I was sweating and feeling nauseous. My head was spinning and I was feeling dizzy. I was betrayed in the worst possible way by the people I loved the most; I could feel tears in my eyes.

To make matters worse I heard the rumbling of thunder through the nearby mountains and I knew it must've been George laughing at me. Karma was a bitch.

I should've stormed into the kitchen and abused them for what they'd done to me but I didn't. I probably couldn't have anyway; I could barely breathe let alone stand as I turned and stumbled as I went to pack my bags. There was nothing worse they could've ever done to hurt me.

My movement must've caught Issy's attention in her peripheral vision. She turned in her chair to look and as I wiped my eyes I heard her exclaim, "Oh! James!"

As she said it the other two instantly turned around to see me.

I heard Julie crying out, "Noooooooo! James nooooooooo! God nooooooooo!"

Karen called out, "Oh shit no!"

Then they all burst into tears as they left the table to come to me.

Their sudden cries startled the babies who woke screaming. Between the women calling out and the screaming babies, I made my exit and staggered to the master bedroom locking the door behind me as I went.

They were soon pounding on the door pleading for me to let them in. Julie was crying as she begged, "James, please; it's not like you think! Please open the door for us. We need to talk; to explain everything. Honey, please?"

Explain everything? I'd just heard them tell Issy what happened; how the fuck could I think it would've been any different. Did they want to tell me more lies? I leaned against the dresser and threw clothes I would need for a few days onto the bed.

I could barely respond, "I heard it all Julie! Just leave me alone! You've lied and cheated on me in the worst possible way; both of you! All this time; it's all been one big lie! You've both betrayed me. How could you do that? I'm sure you both think it's so funny that I was so clueless and trusting."

My chest was really hurting now as I struggled to say, "I've loved you both so much and to hear what you did to me. I... I..."

I just couldn't explain to them what I felt in my heart and what they'd done to me.

Julie pleaded, "No honey; we never thought that! Please let us in; we need to sit down and talk. We haven't betrayed you; please? We'd never do that to you. We'll tell you everything! You're the only man in our lives. We love you so much!"

Karen spoke up, "James, we'd never hurt you. Please open the door for us. We need you!"

As I pushed my clothes and toiletries into an overnight bag I heard Julie saying to Karen that she knew where there was a spare key to the door and they both rushed off to the garage, I imagined; that's where I always kept the spare keys.

Where ever they were going it gave me time and I opened the door and left before they returned. I had no idea why Karen had gone with her; maybe to keep giving each other moral support. At least with them both gone it gave me clear passage to my car.

The carpeted floor and the soap on television masked the sound of my movement. As I struggled through the lounge room Issy looked up from where she sat on the floor with the babies; she was in tears as well. I shook my head slowly and put my finger to my lips as I passed her; I was surprised she stayed quiet as she just sadly nodded her head.

I could barely walk from the pain in my chest and the shortness of breath as I stumbled out the front door. Luckily my car was in the driveway and not the garage.

I brushed past Laura who spoke to me; she'd been about to open the door. I could see she was talking to me but I didn't hear her and just shook my head in response.

I stumbled again and needed to sit down urgently before I fell so I opened my car door and slid into the seat. Then I started the car and reversed out of the driveway as if on autopilot just like I'd done a thousand times before.

I was leaning over the steering wheel hoping it would somehow make me feel better. Suddenly I felt unbelievable anger at what I'd just overheard and in my rage I slammed my foot down hard on the accelerator. I wasn't going anywhere as my back tyres just spun and the rear of the car moved sideways in the smoke for a moment or two.

Out of the corner of my misty eyes I saw Laura standing on the footpath looking at me; she must have followed me as I reversed. Her hands were up at her cheeks and her mouth was moving; she was calling to me. I heard nothing but the awful scream of the motor as it redlined and the loud squeal of the spinning wheels.

What a pathetic noise from a high revving piece of Japanese plastic I thought as I remembered the deep throated rumble of the fully worked engine I had in the convertible I traded for the first of many "family cars" after William and Amy were born.

Well they could go and get fucked now for all I cared as the rear tyres finally gained traction and I sped off down the road. I looked in the rear vision mirror one last time and through the smoke saw Laura running up my driveway towards the front door.

Then I just followed the traffic to nowhere in particular. I usually relaxed while I was driving and soon settled down. I had nothing planned; so I just drove. My phone started ringing almost immediately and it automatically went to the radio so I turned that off and just listened to the phone ringing and ringing and ringing.

I just kept driving and my phone just kept ringing. In the end I no longer noticed it. The blinking light on the dash told me the Lexus needed petrol so I stopped and filled up at the next petrol station that just happened to be a truck stop.

I didn't eat; unless you consider the aspirin that I bought and took far too many of to try to relieve the pain; I wasn't hungry. From experience I knew what was coming if I ate. When I returned to the car there was a strange silence; my iPhone had run out of battery.

All I could hear in my head was Julie and Karen telling Issy how they'd betrayed me; over and over. The cheating and the lies from my loving wife and her best friend; the woman who I thought of as a second wife as well as my lover; now my wife's lover and one time pimp.

I didn't even care where I was or heading and drove around until I was so tired that I pulled over and slept. Well, it was supposed to be sleep but it was all nightmares and I kept waking up screaming or in a cold sweat. In the end I was too scared to sleep so started driving again.

Morning arrived and I needed to piss. I was feeling hungry and thought I could finally keep something down so drove down the road to a McDonalds to satisfy both needs.

I parked out the side and went in to relieve my bladder and buy my coffee, burger and fries. I was surprised I kept it down and was walking to my car and was about to hop in when three men I'd seen inside approached me and asked if I had any change or some cigarettes I could spare.

I didn't smoke which seemed to irritate them. They looked agitated so I gave them the few dollars change I had in my pocket then I went to get back into my car. One of them pulled out a handgun and motioned me away from the door.

I was worried he was going to pull the trigger and all I could think about was my children and if I'd ever see them again. I still didn't feel very well and must've been moving too slowly for them. Two of them grabbed me and took my car keys then pushed me aside. I honestly thought I was about to be shot.

I shouldn't have panicked but I did and felt a searing pain deep in my chest. As I landed heavily everything went black all around me. I heard someone screaming nearby as my car raced away then the sound of people around me talking. There was a siren and I was being lifted as I drifted in and out of consciousness.

"A female voice was telling me I'd be fine and asked about family they could contact. Somehow I answered, "No one is to know; contact no one. No family!"

I vaguely remember a pen being put held in my hand as I signed some papers on a clip board; something about a medical release and insurance I think they told me.

I slowly realized I could hear a series of steady beeps all around me. My mouth was dry and my throat was sore; I was really hungry as well. Everything was black and I tried to open my eyes but I couldn't.

Not being sure what was happening I decided to stay quiet. It wouldn't have mattered anyway; I couldn't move for some reason. I could hear groaning and snoring and people talking. I still couldn't open my eyes but as my mind cleared I realized I was in a hospital.

The nurses came and went and some even stopped at my bed. I tried so hard to let them know I was awake. Time dragged on for me; I had a lot to think about and the only relief I had from my personal hell of remembering what they'd done to me was sleep but it was a torment of another kind as it was all only nightmares.

I started to recognise all their voices but one day I heard new ones next to my bed; two of them and they sounded very familiar. I heard a gasp and a woman crying; then she hugged me.

My mind was trying desperately to work out who she was as I heard some orders and I felt movement as the bed I was on was moved elsewhere. All the time the woman was nearby crying as she followed. The man with her was comforting her. Then I realized who it was; it was Laura. How had she found me?

There was only the one constant beep now and no sounds of other patients. I must've been moved to a quiet private room nearby. If I concentrated I could hear the steady sounds of Laura breathing as she sat close to me just holding my hand.

I awoke with a doctor next to me, prodding and poking me as he explained to Laura I was in an induced coma. He explained I'd had a massive heart attack and was placed in a coma to help heal any potential damage to my brain and some other organs from lack of oxygen. They continued and told her it had been caused by stress and blocked arteries; they'd inserted stents and I should be okay.

I lay in my darkness listening to Laura talking to me; she never seemed to leave my side. The doctors were back and I could hear them again this time telling Laura they had no idea how long I'd be unconscious. They still had some tests they needed to do on me and they'd already found evidence of two previous serious heart attacks.

She must have stayed with me day and night. When all was quiet I could sometimes hear her mumbling and even crying. I kept trying to open my eyes and move my hands or even my fingers but nothing worked.

She'd hold my hand all the time and would talk to me in her quiet gentle voice to tell me what was happening at home and with the business. She kept squeezing my hand and pleading for me to wake up. Sometimes she'd still be holding my hand as she wiped her cheek and I could feel the wetness of her tears she was wiping away.

A few times I heard that male voice again talking quietly with her giving her encouragement then Laura asking if he'd spoken to her mother. Each time he told her he'd been to see them again and they were still very upset.

I heard her thanking him for telling her where I was then I remembered the voice. How did he know I was here and why did he only tell her? Why did he even bother; wasn't I leading his flock away from his precious church?

While we were by ourselves she told me the four of them had been spending all their free time at my office making sure things kept rolling. They were all thankful they'd been working closely with me on University holidays for some extra money to know what needed to be done.

Then she mentioned that Julie and Karen as well as her mother were still upset all the time since I'd driven off. They all thought I was dead; killed in a fiery car smash as they all watched it take place on television. My death sounded rather interesting but certainly exaggerated; I'd have to find out what happened.

Not knowing I could hear her, she started telling me how devastated her mother was that she'd initiated the conversation I'd overheard. Laura was in tears as she told me how she was terribly worried about her now and of her mother's heartbreak at losing me so soon after she moved into the house. No one blamed her but she felt responsible.

Laura kept telling me things she'd never have said if she knew I could hear her. She continued, "My mum became like a new woman over the past months while she'd been helping look after the babies; she loves them so much but in the weeks after she moved in her life had taken on new meaning.

"You mightn't realize the effect you had on her. Every time you innocently put your arm around her to give her a hug or gave her a shoulder massage you could see in her eyes something I've only seen in the old photos of her with my dad.

"Did you ever notice the smile on her face when you came home from shopping for groceries with her? Since you've been gone that smile has gone and the sparkle in her eyes has died again. But then no one smiles at home anymore.

"You know that over the years she never went to church on the occasional Sunday so that she could stay home and hide behind the curtains to watch you mow our grass. I used to sit there and watch her chew on her finger nails and bite her bottom lip every time.

"I had to laugh sometimes as Will mowed the grass instead of you; then it was my turn to enjoy the view. Mum was always far too shy to say much to you and in the end to make sure she didn't get hurt she only teased you as her way of saying thank-you.

"Then the babies got her out of her shell and she grew a little more every day. I never knew whether it was because she was with them or with Julie and Karen every day or if it was the effect you were having on her. You know she never felt threatened around you; she always felt safe and you were fun to be around.

Sid0604
Sid0604
422 Followers