Karma Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sid0604
Sid0604
425 Followers

I only had seconds now to be sure in my mind that this is what I really wanted. It seemed like a lifetime ago now that two of them plus my best friend had betrayed me. My revenge on him was swift and complete; he was dead.

With his death Karen had paid a very high price losing her husband and then she'd become my lover; actually I think 'our lover' would've been more appropriate now. My loving wife had paid the price of now having to share me with her two friends but had encouraged it.

Finally I was to have Issy as well; it seems she'd been waiting a very long time. To the victor go the spoils; besides I really did love the three of them.

When they saw my cock was already hard they became more excited. I strongly suspected their enthusiasm and eagerness had nothing to do with sharing the hot tub with me.

I heard the thunder rolling through the mountains nearby again as I accepted what karma had in store for us. The thought of the bus still lingered and had me concerned.

Fin

Sid0604
Sid0604
425 Followers