Karma Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sid0604
Sid0604
424 Followers

I wasn't sure how I would ever fully get over their mothers' betrayal of me even though deep down I knew I really still loved them. After listening to their minister I was thinking of going back and giving it a chance; I realized it wouldn't be easy. I knew it would be some time before things returned to what they'd been... if that was possible now.

But there would need to be changes; I wasn't sure what though. I checked the kitchen next and found the three women sitting around the table reminiscing and still sobbing a little.

They'd still had no closure; the police would tell them nothing and if I was dead like they thought they still had no body to bury. From what I'd heard and was now seeing it looked like they'd really suffered badly.

Whatever Julie and Karen had done was way in the past and I couldn't change that but I was certain they loved me. In any case they'd had the time to think carefully about their actions and from listening to them, they were remorseful. Laura must have noticed my eyes had gone all misty and she hugged me and then just held on to me.

We heard them promise each other that if only I was still with them they'd make everything up to me in ways I could've only ever dreamt about. Laura blushed a few times and asked me if should've even been listening.

After hearing what Laura had said earlier about her mother, I'd fleetingly thought about moving next door with Issy so that I could be near to the babies but if I divorced Julie I'd be totally crushed every time I saw her and Karen with other men so I knew I still really loved them.

As we quietly watched them Laura said, "There've been a few changes at home. Both Karen and Julie have moved out of the master bedroom into separate rooms. Every time they went in there they started crying; it brought back so many memories of you."

Then she looked at me and in a knowing voice said, "You're going back aren't you?"

I knew I was too much in love with Julie and Karen and all my children to destroy what I had now; and her mother, Issy had become more than a good friend and I liked her more than a lot.

It would mean I'd have to get over my total disgust at their betrayal to forgive them and somehow trust them again. I knew that over the past two years they'd demonstrated their love and commitment to me and until I'd overheard them talking had loved them beyond belief. That's why it hurt so much; I still did.

Some would call me weak for going back to them but I really loved them and there'd already been far too much pain and revenge. I could have the life most men only dreamed of; many would be jealous of and be only too quick and happy to criticize. I loved my "wives" but they'd completely betrayed me a long time ago and the pain that it caused now was something none of us would ever forget.

Deep down I knew if it wasn't for the kids I might have reacted differently. I had commitments and responsibilities again that being a parent of young children brought with it. I knew I'd just have to live with what they'd done just like they would. They'd never make the same mistakes again.

In fact many would never understand how a second chance in life can change how you think. I was seeing things differently now after having come so close to death and realised the value of love when you're surrounded by it. In addition, I didn't want to live out the rest of my life as a very lonely man and I knew that could easily happen if I left the three of them.

I drifted and started to remember talking with a friend one day about his life as his story had made a huge impact on me; particularly now. He'd been thinking of divorcing his wife over something she'd done; something he considered unforgivable even though she said she still loved him but after a chance accident he ended up in hospital where they discovered a massive cancerous tumour in his stomach.

He was to be operated on next morning and was told the operation had less than a five percent chance of success and there was a very high chance he wouldn't even survive the operation. He called his family around him and they said their good-byes. They all stayed until they were kicked out but they let his wife stay with him.

Next afternoon he woke up; his wife was still there with him and she hadn't slept; his family was waiting outside. He had a massive incision across his stomach and they'd taken out a malignant growth the size of a football; he'd survived after believing he would never regain consciousness and was going to die on the operating table.

The tumour was only connected to him by something the size of a skin tag. He told me then how his perspective on life changed when he woke up after having gone to sleep thinking his life had ended; he'd been given a second chance to enjoy life and the love of those around him and he didn't want to approach death alone again. I was glad he'd shared his message with me.

Laura brought me back to the present when she looked at me stunned then asked, "You've been able to do this all the time? Which rooms?"

Without looking up I answered, "All of them Laura; every room in the house except the toilets of course."

"You're joking right? We... well I never knew. That's scary when I think about... oh shit, now I'm embarrassed. Have you ever...? I don't want to know! Did you ever...? Oh god! It's too late to worry about that isn't it? Can you see if Will is there at your place? I miss really him."

I didn't want to embarrass or hurt her even though I'd seen her dozens of times; in fact the four of them and I lied, "There's no need to worry. They were only turned them on when no-one was home."

I think Laura may have noticed my grin and she bit her bottom lip and lowered her eyes. As it turned out, Will was in our family room watching cable.

She pleaded, "Please leave it on him for a while. I just want to watch him."

"What are you going to call him?"

"Who, Will?" she questioned.

"Your baby silly."

"If it's a boy, James Ronald William of course!" as she smirked and kept watching her fiancé.

After Laura fell asleep I switched cameras and watched Julie and Karen as they moved listlessly about the house checking on the babies and then eventually going to bed in their separate rooms and crying themselves to sleep.

I knew they both really loved me and missed my being with them. Maybe I'd never know how they allowed themselves to do what they did; maybe they wouldn't either.

The doctors finally agreed to release me as long as I followed up with specialists after I returned home and I wasn't to stop at McDonalds anymore. I would've agreed to anything; even no more Big Macs with thick shake and fries; I was only too happy to be going.

Laura asked if we were going to get a taxi home or phone for Will to come and get us as we stopped to talk beside a white 2 door V8 Convertible parked in the hospital car park next to the Ford dealers. The real thing looked as impressive as I knew it would; the photos hadn't done it justice.

As we both admired the car, I waved to the salesman who came over. He went to give me the keys but I told him he'd better give them to its owner and we both looked at Laura.

Her face lit up like a Christmas tree as I said. "Happy Birthday Laura and I'd be thrilled to give you away."

She started crying and hugged me. I hugged her back; I wish I'd known earlier how she felt all those years. I wasn't sure what I could've done if I'd known back then but perhaps I would've made more of an effort to get her and her mother involved with us. The salesman showed us over the car and told us he'd filled it up for her.

The look on her face was worth every cent as she started it up and we just sat there and listened to it. As we drove off I asked her, "Should we phone them first or just show up?"

With a cheeky grin she responded, "I love surprises."

It didn't take Laura long to discover the joy of being at one with a special car she drove for the first time in her life; feeling its heart beat and knowing it would respond instantly and precisely to her commands. By the time she pulled into our driveway she was hooked for life; there'd be no little foreign cars for her.

I already knew what I was going to buy after my car insurance was sorted out and it would never be plastic again although I did have this horrible nagging fear I might end up with a bus as a tune from the Partridge Family filled my mind; I'd forgotten it was on my iPod Laura had found on my desk.

We sat in silence for a minute as we listened to the car again then she switched it off and we hopped out. It was William who came out first; he'd heard the deep rumble as Laura drove up the driveway and came out to see who it was. All I heard was, "Laura! What the... DAD? Is that you?"

I'm sure they were tears of joy he had when he reached us and embraced us both. I looked up and saw Amy and Todd standing at the doorway looking on in disbelief. They called out to their mothers then ran to join us. That made five of us crying now. We were all hugging as the three women came to the door.

For a moment all they saw were the kids hugging and crying and that Laura was back. There was a new car and someone else was amongst their kids. Amy turned to her mother crying as she called out, "Mum! It's dad! Laura's brought dad home! Dad's alive! Mum, he's alive!"

I heard Julie cry out, "James? Oh my god, James!"

I saw Issy mouth, "James." Then she bit her bottom lip as she smiled; I knew where Laura got it from.

As they ran to join us crying, the kids moved apart so their mothers could reach me. Julie then Karen hugged me but Isabella hesitated and stayed back. I looked over to her and as I called her to us I held out my hand then she took the few paces to join us. We all just stood around holding each other and the kids closed around as again; then we went inside.

The questions started, "Where have you been? What happened? Why didn't you call?"

Everyone was talking at once. It was Laura who said, "You know he had a serious heart attack just before he drove off? The doctors even found evidence of another previous heart attack a couple of years ago; they said either could've easily killed him as well."

The women knew instantly what they'd done and their eyes misted up again. I stayed silent as I watched their faces.

She then continued, "He had another massive heart attack and collapsed when his car was stolen and it was most likely his assailants who were in the car when it crashed. He's been in a coma all this time apart from the last few days. I only found him after our minister took me there after he'd seen him in hospital.

"Neither of us was allowed to say anything to any of you because of the hospital regulations. If we had they would have kicked us both out and he would've had no one with him. As far as they were concerned no family was to be involved or contacted because of what had happened I think. James only regained consciousness as I sat with him."

I watched Isabella smile; she was proud of her daughter. I was as well. Then I saw a sparkle in her eyes that Laura had mentioned; it was back or was it a small tear?

"He's not allowed to drive for a few weeks or have sex until his specialists clear him or worse still; no more McDonalds. No more sending staff out on Macca's runs throughout the day. They'll go broke now. Sorry James; it's for your own good. Remember your promise to me. I need you alive."

Laura had her wish and she and Will were married five weeks later; the church was full of well-wishers who watched as I gave her away. It was pandemonium around the house for the weeks leading up to it and it gave them all sometime to do. More importantly, it kept them all out of my hair to give me some quality time with my little ankle biters.

Both Julie and Karen wanted to re-join me in the master bedroom but I took some delight and reminded them I wasn't allowed sex until I had a clearance from my specialist so they should both stay in their separate rooms until then rather than tempt fate and end up killing me. I failed to mention to them when he gave the clearance on my third visit.

Over the next few months I used the time wisely and started eating smarter and using the local gym most evenings. It was hard work but I was soon healthier than I'd ever been; I'd like to think so anyway.

There was always a long cold shower waiting for me after having to exercise with all those MILFs on those nights I visited the gym. What made it so much worse for me was that I was sure they knew what they were doing to me with their stretched tight leotards.

Every evening I arrived home from work I could see the frustration on their faces and then again as I left the house to go walking or visit the gym. Each month I'd come home from the specialist and shake my head slowly and say, "He doesn't think I'm ready just yet. There was so much damage but he did say soon he thought."

I could see the look of guilt in their faces as they hung their heads knowing what they'd helped cause. More importantly I could see the love in their eyes.

Six months after I came home, I had another specialist visit; it was a morning appointment. This time when I arrived back at my office I got the third degree from my secretary.

Without thinking I cheerfully said, "I'm as fit as a fiddle and the specialist has cleared me."

I finished what work that was waiting then took an early mark and went home. As I left work my secretary had the biggest smile on her face but I thought nothing of it. She was talking quietly on the phone; most likely to her boyfriend so I just waved to her as I left.

I knew the women wouldn't be far so as I entered the kitchen I looked out the window overlooking the patio and the hot tub. The three of them were naked in the hot tub and I wondered if they did this every day when the babies slept.

I watched from the window as Issy got out and walked to the table to pour another glass of wine for each of them. She was actually quite attractive with her long red hair flowing over her shoulders for a change and the wet tips of her hair nearly covering her hard nipples. She wasn't "Playboy Centrefold" attractive but more of a head turner in "Reader's Wives" if you squinted a little but as far as I was concerned she looked absolutely stunning.

I'd never noticed her great body before as she'd always hidden it under unflattering clothing and her hair had always been pulled back tight in a bun. I noted she even shaved like Julie and Karen; my cock twitched. The bottle Issy picked up was empty and it soon joined the others placed in the recycling next to the barbecue.

Julie called out pleading for me to bring some more wine out for them. How did they know I was in the kitchen watching Issy walking about naked? Had she been teasing me when she walked about in front of me?

I could only think my secretary must've phoned to tell them I had clearance and was on my way home and were listening out for the rumble of my new V8; well we did need another matching wedding car to carry the bridesmaids. I'd had a feeling they were all watching out for me now and even had my staff involved.

I went to the refrigerator and grabbed the closest bottle and as I went to pop the cork I couldn't help but notice there was a note attached to it by elastic bands. Being naturally curious I took the note off and read it. It was from my doctor stating Isabella was free of all STDs.

Stapled to the note was a small plastic bag with an easily recognized small blue tablet inside. My cock went hard as I thought about what lay ahead of me with three beautiful women. It looked like Issy was finally going to officially join our family.

It had been a long time since I'd had sex of any kind; even Mrs Palmer was missing out. I'd told myself I'd done it to give myself time to get fit and lose some weight. That was true but I also wanted to give myself time to think; to forgive them.

My decision to forgive them and swallow my pride was reinforced when I watched them on the downloads from the server as they'd looked on in total shock as my car was destroyed. They thought I was driving and had been killed in the fiery crash. I had tears as I watched their reactions to my apparent death.

To be honest I'd been stunned at how badly they took it. It was very obvious how much they truly loved me and I was thankful that Amy, Will, Todd, and Laura were there with them to help them through their moment of horror. Julie was the worst affected; she'd collapsed.

Later that day I'd asked Laura about it and she said she and Will had taken Julie to see our doctor and he'd suggested anti-depressants to help her get over it all but she'd jumped up and refused them. Julie then told him that anti-depressants were partially responsible for what had happened and my resulting death. Then she reminded him why she got off them before and then left the surgery.

I realised then why it had all happened so easily. The words, "In sickness and in health" went through my mind.

Life in our house had nearly returned to normal if you could call it that, except there'd been a total abstinence of sex. I wondered if my bed would fit four.

The three women had just set me up. I accepted my lot and I swallowed the tablet; and my ego. What Laura had said to me in hospital now made complete sense; before I could only guess; and hope.

Now that they obviously knew I had a clearance there was no point in delaying the inevitable as it would only be a matter of time until Issy came into our bedroom one night like Karen had done and in the heat of the moment she would've joined us anyway.

It must've been Julie who told her I wouldn't touch her unless she'd been cleared of STDs by a doctor. The smooth pussy was a bonus.

As I put the glass of water down I noticed three unopened bottles of vitamin E oil on the bench and I wondered if they expected Issy to use them in the very near future or were they all hoping for a trifecta. Maybe I'd have to buy that bus after all.

Everything had changed dramatically when I'd discovered Julie had allowed George to fuck her. After that Karen had joined us and now it seemed Isabella was being welcomed as well with Karen's support no doubt. Importantly for me, neither Karen nor Issy had partners who could be hurt by our actions.

They were all going to share me and had obviously planned it all out; they just hadn't told me... yet. My close encounter with death had made me realize how much I loved them all and I was seriously missing the intimate contact; my big bed was very lonely at night.

It was going to be a long afternoon and even longer night and I wondered if it was possible to buy Viagra by the carton. I think I was going to need it from now on with the three of them.

I was resigned to my fate. I was living in a house with three beautiful women who'd want sex all the time... together... and they were all still clucky with Laura expecting.

Things had happened in the past that had caused me to question how I really felt. I'd remembered back to when I only had one woman to please and she was all I ever wanted and needed; and I still had her. Mind you, I wasn't about to complain. I knew I was going to cop a lot of crap and unkind comments about having three 'wives'; in some cultures and religions it was normal where widows and their children were looked after.

Even worse would be the cutting remarks from a few who now knew what had happened when George was alive and now I was allowing Julie and Karen back into my bed after what they'd done.

They were getting impatient and kept loudly calling to me. As I carried the open wine bottle out onto the patio I was greeted with squeals of excitement. Their plan was working. In a flash three wet naked women surrounded and started undressing me.

Sid0604
Sid0604
424 Followers