All Comments on 'Kate's Test Ch. 02'

by lofwyrkp

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
KnightIanKnightIanover 16 years ago
Oh wow

Ahhh the long awaited part 2... and all i can say is wow... poor kate, she's completely 'trapped' now...

excellent work, and hoping for a part 3... what does claire have in store for her next?

smegger_29smegger_29over 16 years ago
Mind Blowing

Incredible, absolutely incredible. I was thinking almost exactly the same thing, how a clit ring would be such sweet torture. Well done, keep the coming please!

bigoneucanusebigoneucanuseover 16 years ago
excellent sequel

loved the first one and this second one is long awaited. i was hoping for the addition of a clit band, and i got my wish!! excellent!! keep them coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Amazing

Please give us part 3!

DoctorSmurfDoctorSmurfover 16 years ago
Excellent story

Fantastic, mind blowing and I didn't see it coming. Amazing piece of work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
wow

I really enjoyed reading the story and can't wait to read more. update soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
keep writing

I can't wait to hear how their new friendship continues!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great story

Ah, this is one of the few pearls on the web. Wonderful story with a strong erotic touch, not some primitive porn. I really wish (like someone else commented) there were pictures. No artist on here?

I hope the story will be continued, and I hope it will not go awry. It would be great to see, how Kate's every day life will change now and how she will cope. Also it will be good to see Claire taking charge of Kate and her life now.

But please, keep the guys out of this story - thank you very much.

jkimjkimover 14 years ago
so hotzzzzzzzz

This is just amazing! gyrl never wants it to end!

MartinimanMartinimanover 12 years ago
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Highly erotic & wicked!

graymangazergraymangazerabout 11 years ago
super

Very good story, I loved the permanent bondage aspect though Kate accepted it a little easily. But it didn't take anything away from the story. very hot and screaming out for a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very erogenous!

Awesome! I would love to be bound like this and have my delicate man-nipples stretched and tortured with clover clamps! That would be awesome to have a woman watch me as I bound with tortured nipples while she masturbates to that sight!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous