Kathleen's Family Saga Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathleen felt every muscle in her body aching. She got out of bed gently and rang home that they would be delayed, as twins were still fast asleep. When she returned both her sons were lying lazily with their eyes open but still very sleepy.

"Sorry, I thought I got off bed without disturbing you," Kathleen climbed back to lie between her two sons who once again wrapped their arms around her. Tom said, "No mum, you did not disturb us. We just felt you were not with us and woke up."

Kathleen felt her throat choke; such was the love between she and her sons. Tom lazily grabbed his mother's breast and massaged it. "I am afraid we have to start getting ready fairly soon," Kathleen hated to curtail this idyllic setting with her sons.

Tim kissed her face and rubbed her cum filled nose, "Mum, we need to have you all to ourselves for much longer than we do." Kathleen stroked her son's face in silent apology.

Kathleen felt like playing mother of yester years as she cajoled and exhorted her sons to get out of bed instead of insisting repeatedly they wanted to fuck her again. Eventually Kathleen offered a quick fuck but in the bathroom after they had done their morning ablutions.

Both of her sons were action-men personified after that promise. Kathleen almost died with the pleasure that she could once again demand her sons' fresh morning pee. She had to be careful that she did not give more of her amber nectar to one son.

Tim was the first to sit on the toilet to empty her rectum. He let his brother lift his legs as his mother sat with her face close to the rim of the seat to see him push big thick hard log of warm steamy shit. Kathleen went crazy with the comforting aroma of her son's rectal offering. Once Tim finished his mother licked his ass clean. Tom was next and Kathleen had the same pleasure again. Tom too had his ass licked clean by his mum. The twins then made their mother add to their rectal effluence filling the room with heady aroma. They both held the first firm log in their fingers as it lengthened emerging out of their mother's sweet tiny ass. They licked their fingers with glee. Tim broke off a chunk from the next firm turd and munched with satisfied happiness. Tom was soon to try with equally strong approving looks. Kathleen was burning up fast and her lust was taking control of her senses.

Once her ass was licked clean by her sons, the moment arrived for Kathleen to make good her promise, "Timmy-Tom how do you want to fuck me now?"

"Mum, from behind. We will take turns. Timmy you go first and I will have the pleasure of your ass and then it is my turn," Tom offered a plan.

"Tom you and Timmy could go on that way until afternoon. We have to draw a time limit I am afraid," Kathleen hated herself to limit her sons' use of her body, "Each one of you get to make me cum twice and himself once which ever is first, OK?"

Tim and Tom said in unison, "Not fair mom!" However, they agreed. Kathleen knew like her father twins could control their orgasm forever and cum within seconds at will.

Kathleen put her hands on the cistern and looked below at the toilet water filled with their accumulated feces filling her and her sons' senses. Tom without any ceremony impaled his mother's cunt with his monster cock making her mewl with main. Tom pulled out and Tim replaced him and he filled his mother's aching cunt with two powerful lunges making her

shriek, "Ohh! Timmy..my pussy."

Tom placed himself behind his brother and pushed his monster cock lubricated with his mother's cunt juices inside his brother's rectum. He used three strong thrusts making Tim grunt and soon both were swinging their hips in a smooth rhythm. Kathleen moaned as she could only imagine Tim's double pleasure of fucking his beautiful mother and being buggered by his handsome twin brother. Kathleen came twice very soon even though she tried to slow her desires down to give her sons a bit longer fuck but she had no chance against her two Adonis.

Both brothers ejaculated to synchronise with their mother's second orgasm. Once they settled down Tom and Tim pulled out and changed places. Tom made no attempt to clean his monster cock covered with his brother's feces and impaled his moaning mother in two solid thrusts. Tim used his cock sleek with his cum and his mother's pussy juices to impale his brother's ass. This time Kathleen took a bit longer [not much] before she moaned loudly heralding her second orgasm. Both brothers speeded their thrusts to meet their mother's orgasm.

Kathleen felt sated but she knew her sons were hungry but would hide their lust and disappointment from her. They took shower and got ready. Tom and Tim collected all the dirty sheets and towels showing signs of their lovemaking and threw in the anonymity of the laundry bag and pushed it in the service chute. Kathleen had by then used fresh sheets to cover the bed.

They ordered breakfast while their car waited and their limited luggage was shifted down. The car sped out of city carrying three beautiful incestuous lovers holding hands. They all knew twins' arrival would cause a riot in the guest filled house full of young girls. As car pulled into the final country road towards their property twins said, "Mum before we leave we need to have a serious discussion about something. We need your advice and help."

Kathleen nodded rather dumbly taken by surprise at the serious and mature tone of Tim's voice.

She would roll on hot coals until she had the chance to know what her sons wanted to discuss.

*****************

Chapter 11 Seven Days to Wedding.

The riotous excitement of twins arrival did not diminish for next three days, in fact it lasted until the guests left. They showed they were perfect gentlemen and spent time with every one including silly giggling google eyed teenaged girls treating them like ladies.

Their grandfathers, father, uncle, sisters and aunt allowed others to enjoy the pleasure of twins' time. The following days allowed twins to catch up with close family. heather was amazed and overwhelmed at how mature, manly and suave her cousins had become. She last remembered them when they were fifteen or sixteen and she was going through her worst rebellious phase and everything anyone did made her retreat further behind the armour of her politeness.

************

Sharleen was very happy to see her brothers. She believed outside her family there were no other men as good looking as her brothers. Melissa felt an ache as she was engulfed in the warm embrace of the twins. Tim and Tom kissed 'their Mel" as they always referred to their aunt and their kiss lingered that bit longer to let Melissa know their special love for her.

The pride on the faces of both grandfathers was joy to behold as they hugged and kissed their grandsons.

Tim and Tom, typical of the boys, walked in to the suite of their sister and saw al three girls huddled together in bed. The boys jumped in the bed and soon Heather, Sharleen, Melissa were chatting away like teenagers with two boys joining in like two high school kids. It was very late when the boys got up to leave. They requested if they could discuss something with Melissa.

Both kissed Sharleen goodnight, who wrapped her arms tightly around their necks and would not let go of their mouths.

Heather shook all over as she felt the full-blown impact of the charm of her brothers as they kissed her. Tom with no hesitation or self-consciousness lifted the sheet to find Heather's stump and bent down to kiss it most affectionately. Heather could cry with love she felt.

Both girls hugged each other as their brothers left them to sleep. Melisa kissed the girls as well and whispered not to wait for her. Both assumed that Melissa would go to their grandpa's room after finishing her chat with the twins. Heather kept on whispering to her cousin sister that how handsome her brothers were. Sharleen kissed Heather and son her fingers were plunging inside Heather's wet pussy, "Heather, I am sure twins would love to make love to you. Go and tell them." Heather moaned and used her fingers to rub Sharleen's clitoris.

As the three walked in a calm manner towards the direction twins had indicated, the house showed few pockets of activity. Their husbands pleasantly surprised many lucky women, normally too busy and tired to have sex, demanded to fuck their spouse repeatedly. The twins seemed to have an effect of an aphrodisiac.

Benjamin had just allowed his tired beautiful to sleep after buggering her for straight three hours. Kathleen tried to burrow herself inside her giant loving husband, as she felt safe and satisfied when he held her.

Ken tossed and turned in the bed again as he missed his daughter.

Nat and Mike had made love for the last four hours and were giving one another a languid hand job as they kissed each other waiting for the last climax. Father and son were closer than ever before thanks to Melissa. They both wished she were with them.

Twins gently guided Melissa to their suite. Once inside the dam of social propriety broke and the boys took Melissa in their arms and nearly crushed her, so strong was their love they felt for this divinely beautiful woman. Tom and Tim nearly tore the clothes off Melissa's body. They quickly shucked their jeans and tee shirt away. Melissa pulled their boxers off and gasped as their monster cocks came into view.

Melisa last had sex with the twins when they were eighteen and were leaving for college. Their threateningly huge cocks had grown beyond the promise they held. Tim unclasped his aunt's bra off and Tom pulled Melissa's panties off. Both men stood admiring the sheer perfection of Melissa's calm serene beauty. Her voluptuous body had grown over the last five years. Her large breasts even larger and heavier hung down with their own weight, just like their mother's, making the breath takingly beautiful.

Melissa looked at the towering giant frames of her two nephews as they stood with their monstrous cocks. She could not believe that they were once young and naïve and she showed them how to love a woman for the first time. Melissa whispered, "Timmy, Tom. We only have few hours, please." Melissa had to taste her nephews' cocks. The last time they tasted sweet.

Melissa kneeled down on the floor and supported the two humungous cocks with her tiny hands barely encompassing half the girth. She first tried to take Tom's cock head in her mouth. She could still feel the flavour of their mother's rectum and cunt. She tasted the same sweetness she thought she did some years ago. Melissa soon moved her mouth on to Tim's cock and found the same taste and flavour. Tom gently supported Melissa to guide her towards the bed. Melissa got up on the bed and moved on all fours towards the head end. Twins caught up with her. Tim was soon licking her wet cunt with his lovely mouth and Tom made love to her face and breasts.

Within five minutes Melissa was ready for her twin nephews as if she ever needed anytime to be ready for any of loving men in her life. Tom automatically laid down and Melissa moved her knees across his muscular body. Tom forced his rock hard cock straight up to help his beautiful aunt to impale her pussy on it. Melissa gasped as she pushed her soft weeping cunt on Tom's gargantuan cock head and kept on pushing as Tom held her hips to help her downward descent. Melissa gasped as each inch of Tom's monster cock spread her cunt walls apart to an impossible dimension. Melissa had an irrational and rhetorical thought-flash - my family men were abnormally huge.

Melissa was cumming by the time her pubic hair meshed with Tom's. Tim soon took control. He first licked Melissa's ass and anus with love. Tim hoped his aunt was hot enough to put up with just his saliva as the sole lubrication for her anal fuck. Tim placed the huge glans at the tight anus and pushed firmly, rewarded with a loud moan and snort from orgasming Melissa.

Melissa felt an agonising pain as Tim forced open her anal sphincter with his colossal glans. Melissa looked at Tom with pleading eyes to do something. He grabbed her face and crushed his mouth on hers. Melissa's hands flew around Tom's neck.

As Melissa had imagined Tim once inside wanted to feel the roughness of his entry without adequate lubrication. He gritted his teeth and bulldozed his massively thick cock inside Melissa's ass. Both grunted and moaned. Melissa felt as if a sharp knife was slicing her ass and Tim felt his cock was being skinned. Tim continued sadomasochistic buggery and soon was hilted inside sobbing Melissa's ass. Tom released licked Melissa's tear drenched face.

Melissa tried to smile but the pain from her ass made her wince. Tim slowly pulled his cock out and pushed it back again. The second time he had accumulated Melissa's feces on his invading monster and he felt his cock move that bit more easily. Both brothers took their time in setting up the pace. They had decided to last this fuck for as long as Melissa had given them.

Tim and Tom took their aunt steadily for next three hours making her sob, cry, moan and shriek and cum again and again. Melissa was like a rag doll closer to that time. Both brothers upped the pace and exploded for the third time dragging yet another orgasm form Melissa's tired body.

They held one another tight for a long time before disengaging to allow Melissa to sneak back to her bedroom.

**************

It was late morning and Sharleen got out of bed and pulled her panties away from her belly to peek at her pussy- no evidence of any blood. Sharleen was four days away from her marriage was expecting her periods as she always menstruated like clockwork. Sharleen looked puzzled for few seconds and then a smile broke on her face. She felt her breasts – felt as they always did. An hour later one of the servants brought the packet delivered by taxi from their pharmacist. Melissa was looking at deep blue colour with teary happy eyes. He wished she could jump and scream with joy. She wanted to tell everyone she loved but she could not. Sharleen disposed the testing kits right away. Sharleen could not wait to feel all that a pregnancy had to bring. Her heart sang. Sharleen eventually started to sob uncontrollably. She laughed and cried. She wanted to be held by one man she loved above all. This was a bonus she did not ask for, but she should have. Life had once again gifted Sharleen a wonderful present.

*****

Heather was getting off the breakfast table still in her crumpled tee shirt and open bedroom robe, looking sleepy. Her father and grandpa walked in to have breakfast. They both kissed half awake Heather on of her head. As they opened their newspapers Heather walked sleepily to her grandpa and sat in his lap. She snatched his newspaper and placed it on the table. Both were reminded of her as a little girl when every morning she would come groggy woken out of her bed to get ready for school and she would find her grandpa's lap right away. She put her head on his massive chest and closed her eyes as he sipped his coffee. Two men looked affectionately at Heather who actually had dozed off. Her breathing was slow and heavy. Mike kissed Heather's head, his heart bursting with love for his divine granddaughter.

Nat and his father talked business and other stuff softly. Servants walked on eggshells when they saw Heather sleeping in her grandfather's lap. Once finished Mike picked up half awake Heather in his arms and went back to their suite. Mike sat down on the sofa with Heather snuggling in his lap to make herself comfortable. Nat signalled he would brew more coffee and gave his father the newspaper. Mike declined; he did not want to disturb Heather with rustling noise of newspaper.

Heather had fidgeted and moved even tighter in to her grandfather's lap, she had put her face with slightly extended neck on Mike's shoulder. Her slightly open mouth was close to her chin and neck. Mike had felt his granddaughter's warmth snuggling up to him after many years. He could feel her warm breath on his neck and face as she took deep breaths. Mike could smell the delicious aroma of his granddaughter's sleepy breath full of her warm mouth's flavour the beautiful girls collect after a night of sleep. Heather partly opened mouth, collected saliva and some trickled along the corner of he mouth and dribbled on her grandfather's neck.

Mike could not help himself and kissed his granddaughter's open mouth. He could taste her unbrushed mouth's delicious flavours.

Father and son sat and had their coffee. Nat finished the various newspapers. Nat and Mike were looking forward to post breakfast quick sex before getting ready. Mike knew his son was quite horny as their time with Melissa had been very restricted and their rampant libido was far from satisfied. They found reaching for each other every day. Nat got up and kissed his sleeping daughter and whispered, "Shall I go and try to Mel to see if she would like to go riding with us?" Mike understood his son's ploy to get his sister out of the house away from the crowd. He smiled encouragingly and nodded towards heather to suggest that if his granddaughter were still asleep he would rather just sit there holding her. Nat felt the same way.

Nat found Melissa emerging out of her suite. They both looked around and Melissa moved back into the short corridor off the main leading to her suite. Nat held his sister hungrily and kissed her with voracious open mouth. Melissa had promised to help the group monitoring the flowers decorations all over the house. Melissa also wanted to make sure that Sharleen and her brother Ben could get some time together.

Nat and Melissa agreed to leave for riding but had to be back before afternoon. Nat kissed his sister who whispered, "I think poor little me is in trouble when my big brother gets me alone." Nat smiled, "My beautiful little sister is in real trouble as soon as I can get her squirming under me." Melissa felt a rush of warmth between her thighs and whispered hoarsely, "Promise, Nat? Don't just make me squirm, please make me scream." Both separated quickly as they heard some footsteps close by. Nat was walking purposefully back to his suite as two house helps crossed with fresh linen and towels. Melissa and Nat went back to her suite to change appropriately.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Mike decided to take his granddaughter to bed. She obviously had accumulated sleep deficit over the last many days. Heather was in that twilight sleep-zone where you dream but still feel awake for it be real. These are the dreams you wake up to expect them happening around you. Mike stood up with the book he was reading with his granddaughter in his arms. Heather clung to her grandfather and emitted a sweet soft snorty snore. Mike laid his beautiful granddaughter down on the bed and lay down with his back resting on the headrest. Heather's kept her face on her grandfather's chest and her arms were draped on his shoulder.

Mike exulted in the sheer heavenly pleasure of his granddaughter back as she was before that fateful accident and tragedy. Heather smiled making Mike smile unbeknown to him. Obviously Heather was dreaming, "I hope her dream is pleasant and remains so," her grandfather wished fervently. Heather was in fact having a beautiful dream. It was a dream that she welcomed most nights in sleep and compared notes in morning if it ran through all the themes.

She was dreaming she was in bed with her uncle Ben who had been fucking her for two hours and now had lifted her legs to take Heather in her ass. Heather moaned and clung to her grandfather. Heather dream was so vivid she started to breathe faster. Mike felt his granddaughter's hand start to roam over his chest and belly. Mike felt her hand move down towards his groin. he held his breath as Heather's tiny hand grabbed his bulge over his pyjamas.

1...345678