Kathleen's Family Saga Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather sighed and impatiently grumbled and soon her hand found the waistband and dipped under it. Mike's heart thumped madly as he felt his granddaughter's tiny soft hand found his monster flaccid penis. Heather managed to push the waistband down and lift her grandfather's massive heavy cock out and put her inadequately small hand over its gargantuan girth. Mike realised his granddaughter was having a sexual dream. he could not bear to wake her up. He knew she would be teased to tears for this for months.

Heather lifted her face up and mumbled faintly in sleep, "Kiss me, please." Mike's mouth automatically found his granddaughter's mouth. Heather's hand struggled with his boxers' waistband and tried to push it down. Mike lifted his ass and pushed his boxers down to his thighs freeing his gargantuan semi hard cock for his dreaming granddaughter to play with. Heather's dream was various variations of her uncle fucking her to start with and then when he was finished her father would take over. Sometimes second man would be her grandpa or pa. Two other themes were that her grandfathers, uncle and father stood in line to take her repeatedly. One variation she liked very much was the one of the four men woke her up in morning to fuck her even before she awfully awake. She missed the fact that her relationship with her uncle and maternal grandfather precluded them staying with her to do that.

Nat walked in on his father at this stage. He looked as he realised his father as he saw him holding his daughter in his arms. Mike signed to tell his son that Melissa was dreaming. Nat noticed her tiny hands rubbing the length of his father's monster semi hard penis. Nat came closer and whispered, "Dad, are you not going to come riding with me and Mel?" Nat somehow knew the answer. Mike shook his head. he would not wake his granddaughter now. Nat planted a loving kiss on his father's mouth and left to get ready.

Mike read two more chapter of his book when Heather's faint moans and mumbles became a bit louder and her hand became more insistent on his rampant monster cock. He placed his ear close to his granddaughter's mouth and caught most of her words, "daddy, gr..pa plea... fu... me. Why ha.. waited so long. I ha.. b..n so lo...nl an.. sc..r..d."

Mike heart cried for his granddaughter and the words of his wise daughter resonated inside his mind on the second night of their lovemaking. She had pointed out the hurt and pain that she and Heather felt but her two men had wallowed in their own grief. Mike kissed his granddaughter on her open mouth with fierce love. Heather pushed her mouth back surprising Mike and opened her eyes, "Mmmm good mo..YAAAWWW ..rning grandpa," Heather yawned most delectably offering her delicious morning breath to her grandfather.

Heather in next few seconds woke up more and realised where her hand was and remembered her dream vividly and blushed making her look even more breathtakingly beautiful, as if she already was not a picture of perfection to start with. "I am sorry grandpa. Did I do all this in my sleep?"

"Do not apologise sweetheart. You cold not have pushed my boxers off my fat ass without my help. You were so happy in your dream. I did not stop you. I am sorry if I should have," Mike kissed heather again, and added naughtily, "However, sweetie, you have made my cock painfully hard all by yourself." Heather now realised that her tiny hand was still rubbing the massive girth of her steel hard monster cock. Before she could remove her hand in her flustered state Mike put his hand over hers to reassure her.

"May I know a bit more about your dream? I am so envious of who so ever your were dreaming about." Mike inquired to ease his granddaughter's obvious embarrassment.

"No grandpa, please don't be sorry. I am so happy you did not stop me. This was the best dream ever," Heather blushed more learning her giant, virile grandpa could envy someone making love to his granddaughter, "Grandpa, you do not have to be envious. I was dreaming about you and daddy." Heather buried her face in her grandfather's hairy armpit. Mike felt a wild rush of love and lust for his shy blushing flustered granddaughter.

"Heather darling, your grandpa is right here. You only have to tell me what do you want him to do."

Heather pushed her nose in the masculine smelling hairy armpit of her grandpa and whispered, "Grandpa, please make love to me as you did in my dream, all morning and then take shower with me."

Mike threw the book on the floor, forgetting to mark the page. He sat up and pulled his and his granddaughter's gown off. Melissa lifted her prosthesis-clad leg up and her grandfather soon took it off and kissed her smooth stump before releasing her leg. Mike pulled his granddaughter's panties off. He inhaled the heady, powerful sweet fragrance emanating from his granddaughter's cunt, which is typical of collected pussy juices for a length of time before fresh ones start to flow.

Mike was pulling his boxers off his legs and he saw his granddaughter get rid of her tee shirt quickly exposing her glorious very large soft breasts jiggling with her body movements. Mike moved between his granddaughter's legs, Heather automatically flexed her hips. Mike lay on top of his granddaughter with his arms under her shoulders as she wrapped her arms around her loving grandpa's neck. Heather felt her grandpa's massive inhumanly thick extraordinary length sandwiched between his and her belly. She pushed one hand between their bodies and adjusted the monstrous head against her velvet soft cunt entrance. Heather kept her hand and waited until she felt her grandfather's monster cock head stretch her cunt opening wide apart and slide in. Heather gasped and she took a sharp breath in. Her arms once again were wrapped tightly around her grandfather's neck. Heather found her mouth covered by her grandfather's seeking open mouth. Heather was about to be taken by her loving grandfather in a most romantic missionary position.

************

Nat and Melissa rode fast and hard to get into the middle of the woods where a small river went across and the family had built a small shed to keep fishing gear and clothes. They both rushed inside the shed and tore their clothes off. Both brother and sister were stark naked in record time. Nat lifted his beautiful sister up in his arms, his arms under her voluptuous, soft full hips. Melissa wrapped her full meaty legs around her brother's midriff. She wrapped her right arms around her brother's neck and pushed her left down between their bodies to angle her brother's monster cock to enable him to impale her wet, soft fragrant cunt. Once Nat's huge glans was inside her pussy, Melissa's other arm too flew around her brother's neck. Nat allowed his sister to sink on his gargantuan cock with gravity. He looked at his sister's beautiful face with loving rapture; Melissa winced and bit her lip feeling her brother's monster dilate her cunt walls apart to make space for its inhuman girth.

Melissa buried her face in the skin of her brother's neck as he impaled her slowly by steadily on his rampant monster cock until her cunt entrance came to rest on coarse thick pubic haired root of his cock. Nat closed his eyes as he inhaled his sister's sweet fragrance. He felt the same strong sensation that he had felt every time for the last thirteen years. He felt his eyes tear up. He also felt wetness where his sister's face was buried in his neck. Nat said in a thick hoarse whisper, "Mel, I can not live without you. I can not let you go away or let someone take you away from me." Melissa nodded as she too cried silently. Nat continued, "I want to have you with me until my last days, Mel. I want us to have children together. I have no idea how will we do that, but I want to know we want to. Mel, would you be my wife even if we have to live as brother and sister for ret of the world."

Melissa felt her heart would burst with happiness. She was now sobbing loudly. Melissa's eyes streamed and she sniffled as her nose started to run with copious tears, and repeated said crying, laughing and sobbing all at same time, "Yes. Yes. Yes. I have waited so long to hear you say that. I will live with you whatever it takes. We will have children together, lots of babies. I love you Nat. I love you so much. I love you."

In that quiet woodland inside a wooden shed brother and sister ultimately acknowledged their destiny that was always in front of them to see. Their love could not have taken any other road but the one on which both travelled together facing all the hurdles, surprises, pain, happiness together. Their love was complete and consummation an inevitability. Nat started to fuck his sobbing, laughing sister with long thrusts by swinging her like pendulum on his monster cock. Melissa continued to laugh and cry all through out until she reached her orgasm screaming like a banshee. Her brother's neck and chest was wet with Melissa's tears and snot.

Nat felt a calm descending in his soul that she had not felt since she lost his wife, mother and her daughter was destined to live with a handicap for rest of his life. Nat would take his sister for the next three hours in celebration of their commitment that, as far as Melissa was concerned, always existed from her side. She had waited patiently for thirteen years for her brother to declare his love that matched his sister's identically. Melissa sobbed and smiled with the thought-'thirteen years are nothing to wait for this day, the rest of their life would make those years an anecdote in the loving history that she and her brother would write together.

Nat kissed the messy beautiful face of his divine sister tasting her tears and snot in equal measure. They started to talk together and laughed. Melissa whispered few secrets Nat was unaware of. She insisted that he talk with Heather. Life suddenly took a new meaning and purpose for Nat.

***********

Twins were looking for their mother when they found her close to the main kitchen area in the outer main hall. Kathleen was talking to some catering people. Tim and Tom and watched their beautiful mother talk serenely with minimal gesticulations. She was wearing a long loose cotton sweater and old jeans with soft flat-soled moccasins made of fawn corduroy. Her large breasts, free of any bra [twins could sense this even from a distance], moved alluringly as she turned to face one or the other of the four people from the company. Her sweater finished just above her hips. Her old faded jeans were moulded loosely over her hips as they curved towards her full thighs. Twins could easily grab their mother and rip her clothes off right there and than and make love to her until she screamed her helplessness and inability to take them anymore.

Kathleen became aware of her sons' presence far away in the corridor, even though she never actually turned around to see them. Her mother's instincts made her nipples tingle whenever her sons were in close proximity. Kathleen could not wait to finish their conversation fast enough. Once through with the catering group, Kathleen excused hers self gracefully and floated towards her sons. Twins' faces glowed as their mother approached them. "I have been waiting for you to wake up and come for breakfast since morning," Kathleen mixed the loving nagging of a devoted mother and besotted lover with her inimitable elegance.

"Mother, can we discuss what we mentioned two days ago?" Tom held his mother's hand and said seriously, "May we suggest we go your suite. Less likely to be barged upon rudely."

Kathleen laughed her hearty low understated laugh that made her men's blood rush madly with desire. Kathleen nodded and her heart thumped with genuine concern. Twins were never known to shroud their views or opinions with any unnecessary embellishment. This was really important for them. Kathleen wished it was something she could handle with grace even if it required any sacrifice from her. If twins had fallen in love with any girls and thought their relationship had to stop- Kathleen was always prepared for that day. She would die each day she would not be able to hold her sons as her men. But she would happily, encourage them, in fact insist that they remain loyal to the women they had chosen.

Twins and Kathleen walked to her suite, Kathleen's stomach churning. Once in the living area of their parents' suite, Tom gently guided their mother to the sofa, while Tim locked the main suite door. Tom sat on the leather chair facing the main sofa. Tim sat down on the sofa. Kathleen was about to sit down by the side of her son Tim, but Tom gently pulled her in his lap. Kathleen sat in her son's lap with both her legs on one side. She could still face both. Tom hugged her tight to his body by wrapping his arms around her soft full waist.

"Mother," Tim started, "by now it must be very obvious to you that Tom and I are not going to live separately ever. We can not imagine any ordinary person understanding our love."

"We have known since long that we are through and through your and Dad's boys. We want family and children. We cannot have a relationship that would likely to break because I and Tim are going to be as much together as any perso..er women in our lives," Tom added.

Kathleen sat in her son's lap. She, not even for a moment felt awkward that she was sitting in the lap of her one young son, other sitting right opposite, who were asking her advice for the most important decision in their lives.

Kathleen kissed Tom on his nose, "I have always known you two will live together. Before I start shooting my mouth off, would you please tell me the rest of the dilemma you two seem to be facing?"

Tim took over in his identical quiet strong voice, "Mum, first of all we know our degree will be over by end of next two years. We are not going to stay in academia despite what our professors may think at this moment. We plan to expand our family enterprise if dad and uncle would want us to." All the family knew that two sons would be the torchbearers of the KayBee enterprise.

Kathleen smiled patiently; her butterflies in her stomach seemed to have settled down, "Sweethearts I will wait as long as it takes for you to tell me the real thing that you two want to discuss." Kathleen's two sons smiled and then laughed as if caught by their mother being naughty. Tim said, "Mother, whatever you may think of us, please promise you would not get angry with us or push us away."

Kathleen gasped at the thought," Tim, I... I. Never Tim. My love for my sons would brave any thing and everything that may happen to test it."

Both apologised quickly, "Mother, we have loved you all our life. You have been the only woman in our lives for many years. We know that we can never be with you exclusively. But we have thought of the second best that we can have of the goddess that may never belong solely to us."

Kathleen could cry and wanted to but she knew what was coming next was very important to her sons, "Timmy-Tom, I would give myself to my sons anytime and every time they want me. I am committed to your father and we both can be shared but until he asks me to go away we are bound together for life. My heart breaks but perhaps it is best you have your mother until you both want and start life with someone who would grow with you." Tom held his mother tight and Tim quickly sat on the floor and put his head in his mother's lap, she placed her hands on Tim's head and face. They all knew what Kathleen meant.

Kathleen lightened the moment, "Right boys, final call, out with what you two have been trying to say."

Tom's hands were inside his mother's sweater and were gently supporting her braless large soft breasts. He had done this hundreds of time almost subconsciously as a sign of complete ease they three shared, "Mother, we want to have children with you." Kathleen wanted her sons to come out but Tom had done so with no preamble or qualifications. Kathleen's throat was dry and her breathing seemed to become heavy. She lost her voice for many minutes.

Tim said, " Mother, we want more a large family and can not wait too long. We do not want to risk your health. The reason we changed our plans was to do with your periods." Tom continued, 'we knew you would have finished your cycle few five or six days before we arrived. That would give us three weeks to your next cycle and we could definitely have a chance to make love during your ovulation. Sorry, mother it seems selfish and sterile."

Kathleen's heart danced a merry dance. She could now understand her sudden desire to have more children. Somehow her sons and she were connected and felt the same need. Kathleen typical of the women in that family decided in a nanosecond, 'You two have made me so happy. I was dying with worry that you two want to move on and probably want your mother to ..." Kathleen could not finish her thought so painful it was to even mention separation, "You two have to complete your masters. We then have to agree on someone you two could share your life and our secret. You would have to agree that I would raise the babies initially until you finish uni. Then I will live with you with the babies until you two have married so to say."

"Mother, do we have to ask dad, or you would you?" Twins were aware that their parents were unlike any other couple. They could very well be siblings living in incest such was the bond between them.

Kathleen hastily said, "Dad, will never disappoint you or me. We all will have to make major changes. I think the time to do that was coming anyway."

They three hugged and kissed as their declaration of love was going to go into future and her sons would be able to see their mother in their children made them emotional and all three cried silently.

Kathleen sobbed and said with a laugh with tear-smeared face, "You two would have to be ingenious to find every chance to fill me with your potent cum. I do want at least two children and I may have only six to seven years."

Tom pulled his mother's sweater off and said his ryes red with crying, "Tim and I thought four would be fair deal, mum. Twins would count as one, remember!"

Kathleen cried and laughed as she unbuttoned Tom's shirt and Tim unbuttoned his mother's jeans. Kathleen stood up and helped Tim pull her jeans and panties together. Tom in the meantime had taken his trousers and boxers off.

Kathleen warned her sons seriously, "Timmy-Tom, I want you to cum as many times as you can inside me. I do not want you to fuck me for hours as you do." Both nodded their heads laughing like idiots with unlimited happiness.

Kathleen climbed on the sofa and bent forward on the backrest. She pushed her ass right back. Her two tall sons found the height perfect for them to take their mother from behind. Tim was first to go. He pushed his giant cock in the seething cunt of his mother. Kathleen was not surprised as she came by the time her son's monster cock was fully buried. Tim fucked his mother with long firm but gentle thrusts for ten minutes and ejaculated in even larger volleys than unusual. Kathleen knew this was the effect of his strong desire to make his mother pregnant.

Tom was buried inside his mother, as soon as his brother vacated his mother's sweet fragrant pussy. Tom fucked his mother like his brother in ten minutes made his mother cum twice and exploded in a most violent climax he had ever experienced.

Tim was ready and waiting. Kathleen hung her head low and took her sons as they fucked her with a sole aim to cum inside her. Tim did just that but he still made his mother cum twice again.

Tom was plunging his cock, after thrusting his rock hard monster inside his moaning, sobbing mother in one thrust, 'Mum can we still fuck your ass provided we cum in your cunt?" Kathleen was too far-gone in the haze of her sons' lusty fucking, could only nod her head in agreement. Tom took only ten minutes to cum once again. Tim was soon plundering his mother's very cum filled cunt with long thrusts his face full of concentration to cum quickly. Tom and Tim took turns for nearly two hours when Kathleen had to sop them. She was worried people would get concerned about her absence. She slumped down on the sofa. Her two sons kissed her raised bottom and dressed to leave.

1...345678